Add a Photo

Reviews (2080)
Photos (46)
Savannah W.
Savannah W.

I love make up forever! This product makes my makeup stay all day with just two pumps! The smell isn't obnoxious like a lot of other setting sprays. I'm impressed because I have very oily skin and am constantly blotting my nose and T-zone and by the end of the day my makeup has rubbed off. Not with this stuff!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Manhattan

I love this product! It really makes my makeup last all day and does not leave my skin looking cakey or greasy! It also doesn't make me break out which is a huge thing for me because I have very sensitive skin! I like to use this product before I go out at night and makes my makeup stay on my face all night!
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.

i'M IN LOVE WITH THE MATTE FINISH, My makeup stays there all day, and it fits all the kind of products I use on my skin, it is a very effective fixative and above all it takes care of and protects the skin of my face since I like it to be radiant at all times . I definitely recommend this product completely
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA

I have oily skin, and in the summer, it gets even worse. I swear, I go through several blotting papers a day. When I use this spray, my makeup lasts much longer, and it doesn't seem to "melt" off my face like it does without it. I still need a few blotting papers, but at least my face stays looking fresher!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blythewood, SC

I love this setting spray. It's the same price as urban decay but you get more product. The only draw back is that the mist isn't as fine, but it's not that bad. I truly feel like this setting spray makes my makeup last longer and keeps it looking fresh for longer. I strongly recommend this setting spray.
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA

I enjoy this line so much. I do find that using this Mist & Fix Setting Spray by Make Up For Ever insures that my make up stays in place longer, it gives me a natural finish but without the excess shine. I would recommend that anyone who wants a typical setting spray experience try this one, it isn't bad!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

Much like the UD All Nighter Spray, this is a must in my beauty Arsenal. I love it just as much as the UD one. It keeps makeup in check all day. It also is great to make metallic shadows really pop on your lids. Highly recommend. This also comes in a travel size if you're thinking of just testing it out!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA

This product is really nice for helping to blend the liquid, cream, and powder products together but I don't believe it actually makes my makeup last any longer. I do love this spray for other reasons- I prep my face before makeup with it and I use it on my foundation brush to help blend everything out.
Oscarina d.
Oscarina d.

This is a good spray for locking on your makeup all day. For me this is equal to the UD all-nighter in all but one aspect. I love using this to apply glitters and pigment. It makes them more stay-on. And I found out there are lot more way that you can play with it. Better than the UD one, I would say.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Monterey, Ca

One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now