Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC

This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.

Definitely one of my first "real" setting sprays, I love that it keeps my skin looking dewy without having makeup running even after a long day. Only drawback? The nozzle dispenses rather large droplets, so sometimes it feels more like a water gun than a light, airy mist. And obvs I prefer the latter. That's the only reason why it's got one star docked.
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA

One thing f my absolute favorite makeup setting sprays!!! This spray can also be used for a variety of other things, such as added moisture to your face before you put on moisturizer. Also can be spritzed on your eyeshadow brush to really intensify your eyeshadow. A little pricey, but I feel worth it based on the quality of product you are receiving
Julissa L.
Julissa L.

This must and fix setting spray is amazing. I apply it before I use any powder to set my foundation, I love it because once my whole makeup is done it looks so natural and smooth. There's no lines. It makes my makeup look so beautiful and like it took absolutely not effort but really I took like two hours in the mirror. Plus the smell is amazing.
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA

This setting Spray is one of my favorites and I only have two! This Spray does not feel sticky at all. It takes away the powder look of makeup and leaves the skin flawless. It helps out with my dewy looks. If I feel like intensifying my highlight, I would use this on my brush before applying the highlight which then makes it even more pigmented.
Joel W.
Joel W.
Albuquerque, NM

I don't really have anything negative to say about this product but honestly I don't really have anything awesome to say either.. it's your typical setting spray.. it gets the job done for about 4ish hours, which is often the length of a setting spray.. it worked but in this day and age of amazing setting sprays this just didn't do it for me...
amanda r.
amanda r.
Sanger, CA

This product seems to be so underrated! I switched to this setting spray after my old "holy grail" chill makeup setting spray by urban decay. I find this makeup forever one is 10x better! I have sensitive / dry skin and this doesn't break me out or dry me out! it sets my makeup so fast and it really stays on all day! this is my new holy grail!
Emily K.
Emily K.

This is one of my favorite sprays! It can be used as a priming spray, fixing spray and setting spray. It can help set the skin for a makeup application. It also helps if you make a mistake with your makeup to remove the mistake without ruining the rest of the face makeup. It sets the makeup to last all day. It works amazing and smells so good.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I have normal to dry skin and this stuff is a must have for me! It makes a HUGE difference in how long my makeup lasts and looks! It's like it pulls everything together, sets it and gives a nice "glow from within" look! The nice thing about this product is that they offer it in a trail size for those that don't won't to commit without trying.
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA

I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry