BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Kaliah G.
Kaliah G.
Greensboro, NC
I use this everyday before applying my makeup and it's AMAZING! I my skin is naturally dry but with the setting spray it gives my face moisturization and LIFE. I highly recommend this product. I also have the clear gel that comes in a bottle and the foundation. Love the products
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Stage makeup won't budge seriously. Smashbox is all hyped up but this stuff is amazing. I put it in the new 360 degree sprayer (from Sally's) and I get a fine mist that uses less product while covering everything. Worth every penny. I will buy this as soon as I run out. #contest
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Mishawaka, IN
I really wasn't impressed with this particular setting spray. It didn't keep my makeup set for more than several hours. Honestly, NYX setting spray works much better. I wouldn't recommend this myself much less anyone else. If you want a setting spray that's amazing than try NYX.
Danesha M.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray, came out in spurts and has a slightly milky coloring not clear which does go away as it sets and drys but still unsettling. Helped makeup stay ok throughout the day but not as well as others, also had a bit of a scent when first sprayed
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
MUFE doesn't seem to ever do anything wrong and this is another perfect example. Although the price tag is heavy, it is well worth it for a long day when you can't touch up or redo your look. The spray's mist is fine and even and doesn't leave any residues or lingering scents.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID
this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Laredo, TX
I liked it so much. It is super pretty. I was super expensive, I paid fifteen dollars for it. Once i put it on I trust that my make up will last the whole day. It is super easy to apply, and for what I know it can be used on every type of skin, I love it. Totally recommended.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA
First time I used this I fell in love. Very, very light and do not need to use too much to do its job. Really like that you get even sprays with each spray. Sets makeup very well for long hour days! I'd say the price is great as well. Will definitely keep using this product.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Stockton, CA
I've use this product countless of times. I go in with my moisturizer, primer and then spray spray and spray, I allow my face to absorb all of the moisture and set. Once it's dried I go in with the foundation. Usually have normal to dry skin so this gives me the added boost.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm pretty satisfied with the product. I use a ton of this makeup brands products and am always pleased. This may not be the "best" makeup setting spray but I wasn't disappointed and the spray nozzle puts out the perfect amount. Keeps makeup set for a decent amount of time!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray