BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
This product leaves my makeup on for 10 hours in hot weather. It has a matte natrual finish. I love this product definitely one of my favorites and one pro is it’s super light. I would recommend this product and I will buy it again.
SierrA M.
Perry, OK
This is my go to spray for daily makeup routine. I think it maintains my matte finish all day and it’s great quality for the price. I think it’s most comparable to Urban decay. I have bought the makeup forever spray multiple times
Kat J.
Austin, TX
Great product however on my skin type I found it to be a bit matte since I have dry skin so I would definitely keep that in mind if you’re on the dryer side! Other than that it gives off a beautiful finish and is such a fine mist!
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
One of the more expensive setting sprays. Gives a slightly dewy finish to my foundations. In conjunction with MUFE Aqua products you could almost go swimming. It would be nice to have a twin pack available with a small discount.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Great product. Not too sticky, has a really nice son. Helps my make up stay set a lot longer than without. Didn’t make me break out and is on a good price point. I recommend it to people who are looking for a good setting spray
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
This is one of my top two higher end brand setting sprays. It makes my makeup last all day and I always have a bottle on my makeup table at all times. I recommend this to everyone looking for a setting spray that’s higher end.
Nevaeh S.
burleson
This must is wonderful!!I spray this at all times!!Like after my setting powder,before I even start my look, and after everything!!It is totally worth buying!!It Just is a refresher so I would recommend this for everyone!!!
Erin S.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE this setting spray. I can really tell a difference when I use it vs when I don't. It helps set my makeup in place and stay all day without becoming oily. I would definitely recommend if you're going to get a setting spray to try this one
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Liz B.
I use this setting spray every time I do my makeup and my makeup stays on for hours! Even when I fall asleep with makeup on and wake up it’s like my eyeshadow was applied that day because of the staying power. It does not make you oily and it feels very light
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry