Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Riverside, CA

It's good and feels hydrating on my face, but I'm not entirely certain if it does anything. I do not really feel like it is locking my face in to place, but I do feel like I'm getting a nice spritz. It is great for those with dry skin though. I don't think I would buy this again and may buy Mist + Fix instead.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA

I have oily skin, and in the summer, it gets even worse. I swear, I go through several blotting papers a day. When I use this spray, my makeup lasts much longer, and it doesn't seem to "melt" off my face like it does without it. I still need a few blotting papers, but at least my face stays looking fresher!
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA

I enjoy this line so much. I do find that using this Mist & Fix Setting Spray by Make Up For Ever insures that my make up stays in place longer, it gives me a natural finish but without the excess shine. I would recommend that anyone who wants a typical setting spray experience try this one, it isn't bad!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blythewood, SC

I love this setting spray. It's the same price as urban decay but you get more product. The only draw back is that the mist isn't as fine, but it's not that bad. I truly feel like this setting spray makes my makeup last longer and keeps it looking fresh for longer. I strongly recommend this setting spray.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

Much like the UD All Nighter Spray, this is a must in my beauty Arsenal. I love it just as much as the UD one. It keeps makeup in check all day. It also is great to make metallic shadows really pop on your lids. Highly recommend. This also comes in a travel size if you're thinking of just testing it out!
Christina K.
Christina K.

This is the first setting spray that I've ever used I've never use setting spray before and it doesn't leave my face oily after it's actually really dry and my makeup last for I'm going to see about maybe 8 to 10 hours because I usually wear before I go to work so this thing is actually really awesome
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
St Petersburg, FL

Love this spray, it extends the wear of my makeup slightly but not its most redeeming quality. Natural finish, works well to settle powder products on my oily face. I like using this best for all the secondary setting spray uses, warming up dry makeup, intensifying shadow payoff, dampening a BB, etc.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this setting spray. It seems to moisturize my face well. However it does have a slight smell.. almost like a rose smell (I could do without the smell to be honest) but all in all it works well for my sensitive skin and setting my makeup. #setyourmakeup šŸ˜‰ #rosesmell šŸ¤” #sensitiveskin šŸ˜Š
Mia l.
Mia l.
Birmingham

MAKE UP FOR EVER is a great brand, I mostly use their products for sfx makeup but when I'm doing natural looks I tend to use this setting spray to keep all my makup on throughout the day, even when it rains it doesn't make my makeup run down my face, and that's what I love most about this product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL

This is a beautiful setting spray. I like this for days when I'm only going to be out for a few hours. It sets my makeup well but I noticed that I get really shiny and oily after 4 (ish) hours. Maybe this setting spray would be better for people with dry skin but I personally would not repurchase.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now