Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, ma

This setting Spray is one of my favorites and I only have two! This Spray does not feel sticky at all. It takes away the powder look of makeup and leaves the skin flawless. It helps out with my dewy looks. If I feel like intensifying my highlight, I would use this on my brush before applying the highlight which then makes it even more pigmented.
Angie S.
Angie S.

I absolutely love this product!! When I first wore this setting spray I felt like it gave my makeup a nice flawless finish! It also helped all my makeup stay in place and last long. The application is easy. This spray also makes your face look nice in pictures and videos! I have the mini version but will definitely be purchasing the full size.
amanda r.
amanda r.
Sanger, CA

This product seems to be so underrated! I switched to this setting spray after my old "holy grail" chill makeup setting spray by urban decay. I find this makeup forever one is 10x better! I have sensitive / dry skin and this doesn't break me out or dry me out! it sets my makeup so fast and it really stays on all day! this is my new holy grail!
Amy C.
Amy C.

I have normal to dry skin and this stuff is a must have for me! It makes a HUGE difference in how long my makeup lasts and looks! It's like it pulls everything together, sets it and gives a nice "glow from within" look! The nice thing about this product is that they offer it in a trail size for those that don't won't to commit without trying.
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA

I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I'm a makeup girl, and I always carry this setting spray with me. It feels so refreshing for a quick on the go makeup, full face or even a refresher when you feel a little dry from the weather. I like that it also comes in travel sizes to keep in your bag. Very light feeling with a matte finish. I highly recommend this for any makeup lover!
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
London, ON

I bought the small bottle just to try it. I really like it. There isn't much of a scent which is good because of my scent sensitivity. I find it works well. When I clean my face at the end of the day I can see that my foundation was still on! Sometimes as long as 12 hours later. I am impressed and will purchase a full size. I recommend it
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray
Katarina A.
Katarina A.

This setting spray will keep your makeup flawless throughout the entire day! This is the spray that I would recommend to those who might get oily in the middle of the day, or if you have a dramatic look & want your highlight to pop. Overall, this is a great everyday product to use, & has much better quality than some other top brands.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Worcester

I've tried lots of setting sprays and a lot of them only last for a few hours or feel quite heavy but this ones is very lightweight and last pretty much the whole day. The only downside for me is that sometimes the nozzle doesn't spray first time and needs a few pumps but i think it just maybe an item defect with the one i purchased.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now