BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "ts so nice its my favorite one right now i use it every day because its long lasting and not expensive att alll i love it" in 59 reviews
Ruth H.
I think that everyone use this one out to finish the make up and personally I really like the smell and it works really good I miss is the one of the best rated make up spray so I really loved it.
Sierra A.
It’s alright. Some people say it prolongs your makeup wear time but I don’t really ever have a problem with my makeup wearing off in the first place. I prefer setting sprays that are for glow and hydration.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It is the only setting spray that doesnt glue my makeup to my face and irritate my skin and eyes but also actually improves the longevity of my makeup.
Elizabeth G.
I like this setting spray but it is not my favorite. Not sure if it gives you any sun protection. But it is easy to apply. My makeup did stay in place for a couple hours. But I don’t think I would recommend this product
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
It's good for the price (cheaper than the UD spray by a few dollars). It's comparable to the UD one, but I found that my face felt a bit sticky afterwards, and so my skin didn't feel great throughout the day. Side from that, it did what it's supposed to do...it finishes your make up look and makes sure everything stays put. I feel like the effects don't last as long as the UD one.
Analiz M.
['Harbor City', ''], CA
This is a really good setting spray. It does a great job at sealing the make up. It is lightweight and when I wear it my make up can last at least 6 hours without setting into the lines.
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
This setting spray is good it helps set my makeup. Obviously.. but i would really recommend to other, I’m sure they will enjoy them as well, it’s perfect for dry and oily skin. It also helps for eyeshadow pigments.
Destiney P.
Altavista
Love this spray! It is more on the expensive side.. but when you’re gonna do your makeup that takes at least 1 hour, if not longer, you want it to stay all day! And keep you looking beautiful and radiant!
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
Amazing setting spray. I use this with powders, liquid foundation, and B.B. creams. Makes my makeup last all day and really gives a skin like finish while keeping everything perfected
Madisyn S.
Alvarado
This setting spray is also a great setting spray. I would buy again and I will definitely use it again. It makes your make up staying on for a long time and if it definitely does the job but it says that it does.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry