Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa

I am completely obsessed with this setting spray. It is very comparable to the cult favourite Urban Decay all Nighter! It really helps in absorbing all the powders into your skin and also sets the makeup in place to increase the longevity of your makeup. Its also really great to use as a medium for wetting your shadows/highlighters to make them more pigmented!
Herneet S.
Herneet S.
Woburn, MA

Love this setting spray! Definitely comparable price to the other popular ones.. made for all skin types and no sin protection.
I use this setting spray for all over my face but also for my eye glitters and pigments- I spray a little on a eye brush and pick up glitter and sticks on so well!!
Would def recommend this product as a multi use product!! Love it!!!
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA

I don't wear much makeup, I'm more of a natural look. My friend let me borrow some to test it and I loved it! I use it mainly when I go out and wear a lot of makeup. It stayed on all night! I went out for girls night and danced all night long and my makeup wasn't dripping off my face. I don't know how but this is a must have product for those who go out a lot
Ateeqa C.
Ateeqa C.
Toronto,CA

Love how refreshing and revitalized this product makes my skin feel. It keeps my makeup on all day and it does not budge. It is super lightweight as it feels like theres nothing on your skin! It gives a natural finish, so those with oily skin may need to find another setting spray that specifically mattifies the face. I will definitely buy this product again
Tarrah T.
Tarrah T.

Love love love this setting spray. It reminds me a lot of MAC fix plus but not 100%. I use this a lot and over all my other setting sprays. It also works great at setting my makeup brush/eyeshadow to make the product really POP which makes my look POP! It doesn't irate my dry, sensitive, acne/blackhead prone skin. I've repurchased and will continue to do so.
Naixilef R.
Naixilef R.

A lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours. It increases hydration for a silky, smooth appearance and won't dry skin out. This product is formulated with a complex to boost oxygenation and deliver a healthy-looking, radiant glow.
Julie S.
Julie S.

One of my go to setting sprays after applying layers of makeup on . It keeps my powders and creams all in place especially on a night out with my girls. Just spray it a few times and you will feel your makeup sinking into your skin leaving you with a more natural look rather than your makeup sitting on top of your skin. I highly recommend this Setting spray.
Joshina S.
Joshina S.
Port louis

This is the best and a must have peeps! I would highly recommend this product since it blends very well giving a very good and professional finish. If you want to look your best do not hesitate to try kt for any occasion, be it your everyday routine like work or for a special occasion such as a party ar late night event. I bet you will nkt be dissapointed.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Mississaug, Ontario

i really like this setting spray . makeup forever has always been a great brand with professional quality products . i have been using this brand for a long time and now as a makeup artist i use these sprays non stop and this spray in my experience does well with heat ( like under hot lights on a photo shoot ) . so thumbs up for this ones staying ability .
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
Medley, FL

A secret non-sticky, lightweight gun for a longer lasting make-up, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-resistant anti-smear barrier for fresh make-up lasting up to 12 hours. Increases hydration for a silky smooth appearance and does not dry the skin. This product is formulated with a complex to increase oxygenation and provide a radiant sheen of healthy appearance.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now