BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
James Z.
Marshfield
It’s a generally good setting spray. There is not much special about it, but it gives a rather natural, luminous finish. It’s a bit pricey, but it caters to those who need a quick fix for an everyday kind of look :).
Abbey C.
Rush City
I didn’t think this setting spray was all it was cracked up to be. I thought it sprayed in a very straight line, creating a very wet finish. It’s not easy to apply. I have dry skin and it didn’t agree with my skin at all.
Jazi C.
California City
Absolutely love this product one of my all time fav! #makeupfoever #loveit I always use this when I want my makeup to stay on all day especially when I know I'm going to go out and want to look my all time best!
ari e.
Wasilla
LOVE THIS! I have dry skin, and this setting my makeup so beautifully and gives me a dewy look and just melts all the powders into my skin. Makes my makeup lasts a long time, and leaves my skin w/ a natural glow
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
 I've gone through so many setting sprays and this has to be my favorite! I always purchase the travel size bc 1 or 2 sprays is all I need to cover my face! I especially like this setting spray during the summer bc I get more oily in the heat and this helps to keep my foundation matte and keep the oil at bay! I can go 4-5 hours without a blotting sheet which is a miracle! I highly recommend this product!
Nicole K.
Binghamton, NY
I loveeeee this setting spray!!! Definitely one of my top 5 favorites. It keeps my makeup on all day and the nozzle is great. It sprays out the product evenly and softly. I would buy this over and over again.
Ashley C.
29229
Originally got this to combat my skin issues while visiting Vegas. So glad I did! This feels refreshing when applied and does set my make up well! I find my make up will last longer and does not “wipe” off as easy. Good product!
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
If the price was a little lower I'd give it five stars, but this is a wonderful product! Melts all my powders into my face and helps it last. Also great for getting more pigment out of metallic/baked shadows.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
I love this setting spray because I feel like I really see a difference in the wear of my makeup. It sets it to look nice and keeps it in place. It’s lightweight and doesn’t mess up my makeup when I spray it.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Bought this to keep in my bag for a long flight. Kept it because it works. Very fine mist that doesn’t splash or sting. Works as well as Urban Decay and costs a little loss for the travel size. good product imo.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry