Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Joel W.
Joel W.
Albuquerque, NM

I don't really have anything negative to say about this product but honestly I don't really have anything awesome to say either.. it's your typical setting spray.. it gets the job done for about 4ish hours, which is often the length of a setting spray.. it worked but in this day and age of amazing setting sprays this just didn't do it for me...
Emily K.
Emily K.

This is one of my favorite sprays! It can be used as a priming spray, fixing spray and setting spray. It can help set the skin for a makeup application. It also helps if you make a mistake with your makeup to remove the mistake without ruining the rest of the face makeup. It sets the makeup to last all day. It works amazing and smells so good.
amanda r.
amanda r.
Sanger, CA

This product seems to be so underrated! I switched to this setting spray after my old "holy grail" chill makeup setting spray by urban decay. I find this makeup forever one is 10x better! I have sensitive / dry skin and this doesn't break me out or dry me out! it sets my makeup so fast and it really stays on all day! this is my new holy grail!
Amy C.
Amy C.

I have normal to dry skin and this stuff is a must have for me! It makes a HUGE difference in how long my makeup lasts and looks! It's like it pulls everything together, sets it and gives a nice "glow from within" look! The nice thing about this product is that they offer it in a trail size for those that don't won't to commit without trying.
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA

I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I'm a makeup girl, and I always carry this setting spray with me. It feels so refreshing for a quick on the go makeup, full face or even a refresher when you feel a little dry from the weather. I like that it also comes in travel sizes to keep in your bag. Very light feeling with a matte finish. I highly recommend this for any makeup lover!
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray
Holly B.
Holly B.
Maxton, NC

My holy grail setting spray. I was using Urban Decay before and there's just no comparison. The lady in Sephora recommended this after I told her I needed something that would hold up under sweat and rain and this does just that. My makeup didn't budge for 18 hours during the last application. It's definitely a must have in my makeup bag.
Katarina A.
Katarina A.

This setting spray will keep your makeup flawless throughout the entire day! This is the spray that I would recommend to those who might get oily in the middle of the day, or if you have a dramatic look & want your highlight to pop. Overall, this is a great everyday product to use, & has much better quality than some other top brands.
melissa g.
melissa g.
Guthrie, Ok

I adore this brand, but was not real impressed with this spray. I feel the name is a bit misleading. I would call this a setting spray, not a fix or finishing spray. It does set your makeup nicely, if applied correctly, but this takes some practice due to a poorly design sprayer. Not on the top of my list, but would get the job done.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now