BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great product! this did not disappoint at all. it totally went above and beyond. it has good value and a great product overall. super cute packaging and color as well. i️ would totally buy this again and recommend this product as well.
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
This is my favorite setting spray, for everyday, and for use on my clients. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do. And doesn’t have any fragrance or weird sticky feeling like some setting sprays do!
Nicole V.
This is a great setting spray and to use with your make up to wet your brushes when using glitter eyeshadow. It allows your shadow to POP and go on smoothly. The spray is also great to set your makeup
Samantha C.
Huntington , WV
My friend gave this to me when she decided it wasn’t for her. Honestly I don’t think it did anything at all. I rarely used it and eventually just tossed it. Scent was nonexistent, sprayed unevenly.
Frazay A.
Fullerton, CA
I never noticed a difference in how long my makeup lasts with the spray I feel like it does nothing for the amount of money I paid for it maybe it works for certain skin tones before my dry skin it didn't even hydrate
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
This most was recommend by one celebrity lady lives in very hot country, she says it keeps your makeup in place for very long time and it’s very refreshing and light weight, I would recommend if you wear makeup for long times
Ruth H.
I think that everyone use this one out to finish the make up and personally I really like the smell and it works really good I miss is the one of the best rated make up spray so I really loved it.
Sierra A.
It’s alright. Some people say it prolongs your makeup wear time but I don’t really ever have a problem with my makeup wearing off in the first place. I prefer setting sprays that are for glow and hydration.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It is the only setting spray that doesnt glue my makeup to my face and irritate my skin and eyes but also actually improves the longevity of my makeup.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
It's good for the price (cheaper than the UD spray by a few dollars). It's comparable to the UD one, but I found that my face felt a bit sticky afterwards, and so my skin didn't feel great throughout the day. Side from that, it did what it's supposed to do...it finishes your make up look and makes sure everything stays put. I feel like the effects don't last as long as the UD one.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry