Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
April D.
April D.

My daughter recommended this to me to spray on my brush for eyeshadow. I tend to like more of a natural look so I didn't want to try this. I finally gave in and tried it. I am now receiving so many compliments on my eye makeup. This is now one of my must have products. I purchased the trial size first which I recommend you do to try it. It also goes a LONG way!
Mathilde C.
Mathilde C.

Okay this is a pretty decent setting spray! I also love using it as one of my primers! Isn't super sticky and actually does keep your makeup flawless for most of the day. If you live somewhere super hot or with constant wet weather, this is still a good product but don't expect it to last as long as it should. But definitely perfect for a budget setting spray.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, Ga

BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA

I don't wear much makeup, I'm more of a natural look. My friend let me borrow some to test it and I loved it! I use it mainly when I go out and wear a lot of makeup. It stayed on all night! I went out for girls night and danced all night long and my makeup wasn't dripping off my face. I don't know how but this is a must have product for those who go out a lot
Naixilef R.
Naixilef R.

A lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours. It increases hydration for a silky, smooth appearance and won't dry skin out. This product is formulated with a complex to boost oxygenation and deliver a healthy-looking, radiant glow.
Ateeqa C.
Ateeqa C.
Toronto,CA

Love how refreshing and revitalized this product makes my skin feel. It keeps my makeup on all day and it does not budge. It is super lightweight as it feels like theres nothing on your skin! It gives a natural finish, so those with oily skin may need to find another setting spray that specifically mattifies the face. I will definitely buy this product again
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Mississauga, Ontario

i really like this setting spray . makeup forever has always been a great brand with professional quality products . i have been using this brand for a long time and now as a makeup artist i use these sprays non stop and this spray in my experience does well with heat ( like under hot lights on a photo shoot ) . so thumbs up for this ones staying ability .
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC

This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
NYC, NY

After testing this in a seohora, having a busy day and falling asleep in my makeup only to realize the next morning it was still perfectly held in place, I was HOOKED. This is just the absolute key to makeup that doesn't budge. Please do yourself a favor and stop dealing with makeup that oxidizes or seperates throughout the day. I highly recommend this!
Julissa L.
Julissa L.

This must and fix setting spray is amazing. I apply it before I use any powder to set my foundation, I love it because once my whole makeup is done it looks so natural and smooth. There's no lines. It makes my makeup look so beautiful and like it took absolutely not effort but really I took like two hours in the mirror. Plus the smell is amazing.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now