Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA

THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IF YOU WANT LONGWEAR! If you use too much it can make your face feel noticeably tight, but there's NO OTHER setting spray that will keep your makeup transfer-proof and in place (AND just about waterproof!!) all day and night (and into the next morning if you had a rough night). Doesn't hydrate or control oil, just acts as a hairspray for the face.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Los Angeles

I like this setting spray for many reasons. First, it is light and doesnt leave your face feeling all tight. Second, it doesnt dry up my skin, i feel it gentle to my skin. Third, it is so fresh that even having all my makeup on, makes me feel fresh. 4, all my makeup stays in place for a good while, i can leave my house not worrying about having to retouch every 10 min.
Niha K.
Niha K.
New York

i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I was told that this was summer-proof, and it's not. The salesperson raised my expectations of this and told me that it was sweat/water/running around after bad kids(I work at a summer camp) proof, and it wasn't. It helps make setting powder and foundation melt together beautifully, but I can definitely tell when I have it on, it's stiff and slightly tacky at times.
Farwa R.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD

Previously used the Urban Decay and moved to this after Sephora employee recommended. Urban decay contains alcohol so it actually breaks up your make up and dehydrates your skin. I have very dry skin so I didn't realize urban decay wasn't helping. This makes my make up stay all day (never in my 10 years of foundations have I ever had this happen). Really is great!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Ridgecrest, CA

I personally use this for pigments and spraying my brush before using other powder products that I'd like to really emphasize. It's a little cheaper that my UD setting spray and the nozzle doesn't have as fine of a mist in my opinion, so I don't use it for setting my full face, just for the small stuff that I wouldn't want to use my all nighter setting spray for.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

When I'm feeling dry or things are looking too powdery, this is a game changer. It instantly sinks everything into my skin to look so natural and lightweight. It breathes life back into your face. I have a mini size and it's gone now :( my only complaint that towards the end the nozzle started to squirt the water instead of mist. But I will definitely repurchase
April D.
April D.

My daughter recommended this to me to spray on my brush for eyeshadow. I tend to like more of a natural look so I didn't want to try this. I finally gave in and tried it. I am now receiving so many compliments on my eye makeup. This is now one of my must have products. I purchased the trial size first which I recommend you do to try it. It also goes a LONG way!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, Ga

BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA

I don't wear much makeup, I'm more of a natural look. My friend let me borrow some to test it and I loved it! I use it mainly when I go out and wear a lot of makeup. It stayed on all night! I went out for girls night and danced all night long and my makeup wasn't dripping off my face. I don't know how but this is a must have product for those who go out a lot
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now