BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Daisy Y.
Lake Jackson, TX
This is the only setting spray that I've been able to actually get to work on my skin! It's sweat and humidity resistant which is great since I live in south Texas. I really do see a difference in the wear of my makeup when I use this product. This has been my go-to for years now.
Tayler M.
Mandan, ND
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays!

It smells amazing I use it everyday sometimes in combination with other sprays.

It’s easy to use and locks my makeup in.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable setting spray!
Jenny R.
I had such high hopes for this MUFE spray, but it let me down big time. This makes your face feel incredibly sticky and doesn’t seem to help your makeup stay put at all. I would not recommend this product to others nor will I purchase again.
Courtney T.
The glow setting spray is great and makes my skin look dewy and fresh, however it doesn’t make my makeup become one with my skin like the UD all nighter. I love the mist on this spray but I wish it lengthened the wear time of my makeup.
Bri I.
Chino Hills
Good as a makeup refresher but I didn’t see much improvement with it making my makeup last longer. It’s lightweight and helps the powered melt in with the skin. I prefer my Mario Rose water sprays. Not terrible but it’s not my favorite.
Abby R.
Eaton, OH
This setting spray makes your makeup last forever! I can have my makeup on for 10+ hours and it still looks perfect! One of the best setting sprays I’ve used. It has a more matte finish but it works on my dry skin! Would recommend it!
Olivia S.
Plymouth, MA
I got this after hearing Nikkie Tutorials rave about it. It brought moisture back into my skin after powdering and gave it a better, more skin like look. I don’t know if it actually extended my makeup life anymore but, I did enjoy it.
Dee Dee L.
This makes my makeup stay all day and night. It doesn't have sun protection, but it is very lightweight. The spray is a little aggressive so spray a couple inches away from your face. I have the sample one and would buy the full sized
Jenny M.
nashville
This is my absolute favorite setting spray and I find myself coming back to this spray even after trying other brands. It literally makes my makeup stay on allll day and even when I’m sweating. So refreshing to not have to worry about having my eye makeup all over my cheeks!
Brooke D.
Nicholasville
I love how this makes my makeup look at the end of my routine. It sinks all of the powders down and makes my skin look more like skin. The only thing I’ve noticed that I don’t enjoy about this product is that it tends to be sticky on the skin, therefore not making my makeup last longer
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry