BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Rai P.
Vail, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and was looking for a setting spray that lasts all day and mattifies but this one was a fail my face needed touching up and blotting before noon I don’t recommend if you’re looking for the things I was looking for
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I use this my makeup isn’t going anywhere. I’m obsessed with this product. Gives a great overall mist with only a couple sprays. Leaves a matte finish too! I will definitely be buying again!
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Setting spray is life for anyone who is an on the go person! I am a mom of 3 and have a very active life- before life with this product ...my makeup would be rough by the end of the day. This keeps it fresh all day long!
claribel c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I live in an area where its high in humidity and the makeup is stable, because this product. I recommend this product to people who want their makeup to stay for a long time.
Erica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For My First Time Trying I Actually Liked It Feels So Refreshing ! alot and its easy to apply too and u get that refreshing feel and yes it keeps my make in place all day :)
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I use it multiple times a day when my face is just feeling kind of stale. When I use it in the morning to hold my make up, it gives my face a natural glow and it's the finale to my makeup look! I love the scent of this spray because I have experienced other setting sprays such as Elf that have a chemical spray that is not pleasing at all. As soon as this product goes on the skin, there is an instant sense that you just put a high quality product onto the skin. I know that it does what it says it will do because my foundation, contour/highlight and eyeshadow creation looks like I just put it on even hours after the spray hits my face! But, of course, as everyone has different skin, mine gets oily as the day goes and this spray never fails to bring a matteness to my face once again! It is seriously the best setting spray I have tried to date! I 100% recommend this fabulous product!
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price of this product I was a little disappointed. I like the smell of the mist but I do not like the spritz of the mist on my face. I did find that it made my combination skin more oily after applying.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray mostly because it’s alcohol free,you don’t get too many products like it in the market, I combine it with the primer and my makeup is unshakeable all day
Edenesis Bethel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this spray makes my make up look well-blended and fresh all day. Most days I just use Bare Minerals matte foundation powder (over moisturizer and Becca pore less priming perfector) and then a little bit of blush and this spray sets everything beautifully. Like other reviewers have written, it is not easy to control the amount with the spray nozzle. It will take some practice to figure out how far you need to have it away from your face so you don't end up with big droplets. Some days when my face ends up a bit too wet, I just stand in front of a fan and it dries in no time and my makeup still looks great. A sales person at Sephora did say this works well with power products (so perfect for Bare Minerals) but I have tried this on Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation and it worked well too. As for how it affects my makeup's staying power, it does a good job BUT I have learned that there is a big difference between a setting spray and a finishing spray.
Alexis K.
Beaver Falls , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always tell a difference when I use this product compared to my cheaper setting sprays, leaves a dewy finish. Has a nice sprayer, and makes my make up last all night!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry