MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Paola L.
Paola L.
Orlando, FL
This is in competition with the urban decay setting spray, I have used this spray once because my sister let me borrow hers once. I thought it was easy to apply and helped my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend because it does its job, but for dry skin you have to be careful with it.
Marquis N.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
this is a great one for anyone who is more on the dry side, it refreshes and instantly adds life to your makeup at the same time as kicking back some of the dryness that powders can give you after setting all your makeup. it is great throughout the day but also before and after makeup.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Peoria, IL
I use this almost every day and it doesn't seem to make my makeup last any longer than if I didn't use it. I feel like by the end of the day it has worn off. I got the small bottle so it was inexpensive but I wouldn't splurge to buy the bigger bottle. I would go with a different brand.
Ericah H.
Ericah H.
I received this as a christmas gift last year i think and i've recently run out and had to purchase more. My skin is combo (oily in my t zone and dry on my forehand) and this setting spray worked perfectly for me. I would recommend this product for people who have combo skin like i do.
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.
This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Marybeth B.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorite makeup setting sprays! It works equally as good as the Urban Decay All Nighter spray. Cost is similar as well. I feel like the MUFE is a bit lighter somehow though. I like to keep both on hand and use this one for days when I want a more fresh and less heavy look.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI
This is a great, hydrating finishing mist to spray all over your freshly done face. I don't use finishing sprays all the time, expect for when I go out at night and want to make sure no mess ups happen. This has worked very well for me. The smell isn't strong at all. So far so good!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL
Overall, this is a gimmicky product that’s a subpar solution for those looking to reinforce or touch-up makeup on-the-go, and the sticky finish can feel uncomfortable. A good oil-blotting paper and quick dusting of pressed powder (and lipstick touch-up, of course) are much better.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
The first time I heard about this setting spray was from my cousin because she is a makeup artist and she uses it. I thought it was a bit pricey but trust me after using it for your first time you will see it is worth it. My makeup is not running off my face by the end of the day.
anna t.
anna t.
Cleveland, OH
i love this spray i have combination skin but get more dry in the winter and found this spray to work very well. The only thing i did not like about this was the spray. It is supposed to be a fine mist and it is not!! which make it hard to get a even amount of product on your face
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray