Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Libby B.
Libby B.
Middlebury , CT

This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Ashley
Ashley

This setting spray is Heaven sent! I'm really in love with the fact that it's alcohol-free. I use this product almost everyday because it's that amazing. I love that it gives my makeup a nice natural finish and it lasts for hours. It also dries quickly and is lightweight. I like that it doesn't feel like I have something on my face like with some setting sprays. Love Love Love this!
Sally D.
Sally D.

A lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours. It increases hydration for a silky, smooth appearance and won't dry skin out. This product is formulated with a complex to boost oxygenation and deliver a healthy-looking, radiant glow. .. reall description🙈✨👌
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Abbeville, LA

Right off the back I want to say that I definitely recommend this product. This product is really great for every skin type, but if you are looking for something with protection, then maybe this product is not quite for you. On the other hand if you are looking for a product that is going to keep your make up on all day long this is one of the best products on the market for that!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Punica B.
Punica B.
Jacksonville, FL

The product does what it is supposed to do. Just make sure you spray it 12" to 16" away from your face. Any closer and you wind up with sticky spots. Also use only 1 to 3 sprays to set your make-up. Anything more than that and again, you'll wind up with a sticky feeling. I mist it on my face after I put on my eyeliner and mascara. It helps prevent me from getting raccoon eyes.
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ

HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
I find this setting spray works to keep you makeup on while still keeping you looking refreshed. It has a light weight feel without being to wet and greasy. I have dry skin and it never dries it out but it gives it a more dewier look, so it might not be best for oily skin. I also find myself reaching for the urban decay all nighter spray, but this is a good second choice.
Qiu X.
Qiu X.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec

The day I decided to get myself Make Up Forever's Mist and Fix was the day I made one of my wisest decisions.

The Mist and Fix does exactly what its name says. It adds a finishing touch of moisture after applying my make up. And the best part is it actually keeps my make up in place. I don't think this needs more explanation.

Foundation, bronzer, blush. All stay in place.
Farwa R.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD

Previously used the Urban Decay and moved to this after Sephora employee recommended. Urban decay contains alcohol so it actually breaks up your make up and dehydrates your skin. I have very dry skin so I didn't realize urban decay wasn't helping. This makes my make up stay all day (never in my 10 years of foundations have I ever had this happen). Really is great!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now