Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Maryam K.
Maryam K.

this is super amazing because if you go to a wedding or something and you want your makeup to stay on then this will definetley help you keep your makeup on. it is very easy to apply and i would recommend this to anyone who needs setting sparay and i would also recommend it to anyone who likes to keep thier makeup on for long
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

I think this product works really well when you use a step one primer from the same line. I have tried it and it keeps my makeup set but I only ever used it in Sephora after getting my makeup done. I never owned one myself and would consider buying in the future although I have two other sprays that I'll use before this one.
Ani G.
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX

I bought this on a whim because I didn't know the difference between setting and finishing spray. This is an excellent setting spray. It melts the makeup into my face well, making it look more natural, and it's also really good for foiling eyeshadows. The mist is really fine and the scent is nice, too. 10/10 would recommend
Luanda M.
Luanda M.

I used another brand before but love this one! It actually stays and it's incredibly easy to apply. A little goes a long way so don't spray too much! I usually put it over the sunscreen and it doesn't affect much because once it dries off it doesn't leave that heavy appearance as if you sweat or something. Would buy again!
An P.
An P.

Im so surprised this isn't ranked higher! With this spray, i can literally party all night, pass out and wake up with decent makeup for breakfast. My favorite part about this spray is the finish it leaves. It gets rid of that "powdery", cakey look and makes you look more natural and slightly dewy. I can't live without it!
London D.
London D.
Bronx, NY

Obsessed with this makeup setting spray! I love to spray this before and after makeup application. It's on the expensive side retailing for thirty bucks buts well worth it!! It's great for dehydrated- dry skin, literally keeps my skin nixed and plump. Spraying it in a "X" and "T" formation will give you the best results.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Columbia, SC

This is my go to setting spray. it really does fix any little imperfections left after you finish your makeup. It is good for dry skin, like I have, but I have also heard that it is good for oily skin. I usually spray it on my face before doing my mascara because sometimes it can make it run. Definitely buy this product!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Charlotte, NC

This is my second favorite setting spray. I also love that this one is alcohol free! I use this spray most often for those days I have over powdered, but I don't rely on this spray to hold my makeup in place. One of my favorite ways to use this is as a mixing medium for pigments and making powdered shadows more foiled.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA

This product is my holy grail for setting sprays!! This product is my absolute favorite for setting my makeup. There is no sun protection and this formula is super lightweight. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a super high quality setting spray and for their makeup to stay on all day and all night!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Belleville, Ontario

Definitely one of my top three makeup setting sprays! Very refreshing and makes your makeup look more natural. Setting sprays definitely aren't a "required" product, but I'd highly recommend using one to complete any look and bring it to the next level. Would highly recommend using this setting spray to do the job!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now