Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Ridgecrest, CA

I personally use this for pigments and spraying my brush before using other powder products that I'd like to really emphasize. It's a little cheaper that my UD setting spray and the nozzle doesn't have as fine of a mist in my opinion, so I don't use it for setting my full face, just for the small stuff that I wouldn't want to use my all nighter setting spray for.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

When I'm feeling dry or things are looking too powdery, this is a game changer. It instantly sinks everything into my skin to look so natural and lightweight. It breathes life back into your face. I have a mini size and it's gone now :( my only complaint that towards the end the nozzle started to squirt the water instead of mist. But I will definitely repurchase
April D.
April D.

My daughter recommended this to me to spray on my brush for eyeshadow. I tend to like more of a natural look so I didn't want to try this. I finally gave in and tried it. I am now receiving so many compliments on my eye makeup. This is now one of my must have products. I purchased the trial size first which I recommend you do to try it. It also goes a LONG way!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, Ga

BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA

I don't wear much makeup, I'm more of a natural look. My friend let me borrow some to test it and I loved it! I use it mainly when I go out and wear a lot of makeup. It stayed on all night! I went out for girls night and danced all night long and my makeup wasn't dripping off my face. I don't know how but this is a must have product for those who go out a lot
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC

This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, Ca

One thing f my absolute favorite makeup setting sprays!!! This spray can also be used for a variety of other things, such as added moisture to your face before you put on moisturizer. Also can be spritzed on your eyeshadow brush to really intensify your eyeshadow. A little pricey, but I feel worth it based on the quality of product you are receiving
Julissa L.
Julissa L.

This must and fix setting spray is amazing. I apply it before I use any powder to set my foundation, I love it because once my whole makeup is done it looks so natural and smooth. There's no lines. It makes my makeup look so beautiful and like it took absolutely not effort but really I took like two hours in the mirror. Plus the smell is amazing.
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA

This setting Spray is one of my favorites and I only have two! This Spray does not feel sticky at all. It takes away the powder look of makeup and leaves the skin flawless. It helps out with my dewy looks. If I feel like intensifying my highlight, I would use this on my brush before applying the highlight which then makes it even more pigmented.
Joel W.
Joel W.
Albuquerque, NM

I don't really have anything negative to say about this product but honestly I don't really have anything awesome to say either.. it's your typical setting spray.. it gets the job done for about 4ish hours, which is often the length of a setting spray.. it worked but in this day and age of amazing setting sprays this just didn't do it for me...
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now