Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I use this product in my makeup artist kit. I love it because it really works to hold makeup in place and has a nice even spray. I also love it to pack on shadows. I just spray some on my brush and go right in to my shadow and it works amazing to give a great color pay off and doesn't leave my shadow weird once it dries again.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great. I had forgotten to pack my usual, and ran to the closest Sephora while on vacation and picked up the MUFE Setting Spray in a travel size and was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked. I was really happy with this and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
An P.
An P.

Im so surprised this isn't ranked higher! With this spray, i can literally party all night, pass out and wake up with decent makeup for breakfast. My favorite part about this spray is the finish it leaves. It gets rid of that "powdery", cakey look and makes you look more natural and slightly dewy. I can't live without it!
London D.
London D.
Bronx, NY

Obsessed with this makeup setting spray! I love to spray this before and after makeup application. It's on the expensive side retailing for thirty bucks buts well worth it!! It's great for dehydrated- dry skin, literally keeps my skin nixed and plump. Spraying it in a "X" and "T" formation will give you the best results.
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA

We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Kate R.
Kate R.
Toronto, Ontario

Definitely one of my top three makeup setting sprays! Very refreshing and makes your makeup look more natural. Setting sprays definitely aren't a "required" product, but I'd highly recommend using one to complete any look and bring it to the next level. Would highly recommend using this setting spray to do the job!
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it because it also adds moisture back into your face at the same time as setting so if you look cakey due to powder, this will fix it. It makes my makeup last very well and it smells so good. I also love that it's a very light mist compared to many other setting sprays.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN

My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
Misba S.
Misba S.
Birmingham

It is a lightweight , secret weapon to keep your makeup fresh. It lasts for at least 12 hours , it keeps the consistency of the makeup, the makeup doesn't go sweaty and create patches. It is easy to apply it leaves your skin with a radiant glow. I would definitely recommend this to people who are beauty queens.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now