BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
karina m.
Pasadena, TX
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & fix setting spray is a great product for those who struggle with oily skin because it has honestly saved me on a hot summer day. This product leaves a natural finish to your make up and i would most definitely buy this product again!
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
i really love all of makeup forever products i like the smell i like the mist it has ok spf protection i like this product its good for combination skin ithas a nice matte finish no shimmer which i personally like i would def purchase this again makeup forever is an amzing company with amazing products !
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
This is a great product!!! It's great for all skin types. Leaves a nice finish and your makeup does not go anywhere! I went through like 3 bottles it definitely a holly grail product. And this product won't let your makeup fade!
Haley W.
not as good as other makeup setting sprays on the market. If you spray too much it can tend to create water spots on your foundation or kinda break up your concealer.
Sarah T.
Glendive, MT
This spray has a great smell and and a great bottle for getting a good mist on your face. I however did not feel like it helped my makeup stay on longer. It is very light weight which I like. I would not recommend to others because overall it did not do it's job.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
Great setting spray - lightweight, fragrance free, and keeps makeup in place. Great for day to day wear. I wish the mist was a little finer, but as long as you hold the bottle an arms length away from your face, you avoid any blotches or patches with too much product.
Kylee T.
Athens, AL
I love this setting spray works just as well as the urban decay setting spray. Really works good for if you have to go somewhere all day because it lasts a LONG time!
Quiniece M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray It is and amazing spray
Michelle X.
San Gabriel , CA
I like this setting spray and I always keep this with me. I looks nice under my makeup as a primer or as a setting spray. It gives my makeup a natural look. It is lightweight and refreshing. I would definitely repurchase this item and recommend it to others
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry