BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy Dalisa M.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
I love this product. It is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. It smells wonderful and prolongs my makeup. I can use it before makeup application to refresh my skin or to set my makeup after application. It's also great for wetting my makeup brushes when I need to intensify the color of my eye shadows. This product has so many uses. So wonderful
Karina A.
Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Fórmula altamente pigmentada que deixa um acabamento fosco natural. Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive oleosa, de fácil aplicação deixa com uma cobertura de média a completa com um acabamento liso . É perfeito para dar cobertura a todo ros
brittany p.
brittany p.
First of all this stuff WORKS. The spray outcome is even the feel is smooth and it gives a dewy look not a greasy one and it made my make up last way longer. No other setting spray doesn't compare to this. I had on afterglow cosmetics face powder foundation ,total cover, under eye concealer and blush. ( first photo indoor lighting, second photo flash, third photo natural lighting)This spray kept my make up in place all day at work and then some.5 am +. That's pretty amazing.
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
This setting Spray is one of my favorites and I only have two! This Spray does not feel sticky at all. It takes away the powder look of makeup and leaves the skin flawless. It helps out with my dewy looks. If I feel like intensifying my highlight, I would use this on my brush before applying the highlight which then makes it even more pigmented.
Emily K.
Emily K.
This is one of my favorite sprays! It can be used as a priming spray, fixing spray and setting spray. It can help set the skin for a makeup application. It also helps if you make a mistake with your makeup to remove the mistake without ruining the rest of the face makeup. It sets the makeup to last all day. It works amazing and smells so good.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fort Worth , Tx
I don't love this spray doe setting make up, didn't seem to jive with my skin. I didn't get any more make up retention and the end of the day with it that I do without it. But it does work really well sprayed on brushes with product to intensify shine (high light or shiny eye shadows)
Holly B.
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
My holy grail setting spray. I was using Urban Decay before and there's just no comparison. The lady in Sephora recommended this after I told her I needed something that would hold up under sweat and rain and this does just that. My makeup didn't budge for 18 hours during the last application. It's definitely a must have in my makeup bag.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is very nice but I must admit that I would not repurchase . I have dry skin and it just doesn't give me the refreshed look or feeling that I need from a setting spray . I prefer mac fix plus or Mario badescu rose water . Just a preference thing because it really is a nice product but for the price it's not on my cup of tea .
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great setting spray, especially for use over mineral powder. It's the final step of my makeup routine and makes my face look fresh and dewy, while setting my powder. Definitely good for all skin types, but my particular type is oily, so I can attest to its strength there.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Sendo sincera, não vejo diferença. Testei com ele para ver se fixadores realmente davam alguma diferença ou não na maquiagem. Pra testar, coloquei fixador somente em uma parte do rosto depois de me maquiar. Olhando no espelho, não vi quase nada de diferença. Não sei se é o produto ou se realmente não se nota diferença com fixadores.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray