Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sid A.
Sid A.
Toronto

I love make up forever. And this mist and fix setting sprat does the job for setting my makeup
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX

Make up for ever mist and fix setting spray is the best I have try before..... I still love it
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

When I'm going out, I always spray this product on my face to make my makeup stay all night!
Mariela S.
Mariela S.

Like how it feels and it actually really works and my makeup lasts me all day and I enjoy it
Diana R.
Diana R.

Me gusta mucho el resultado que deja en mi rostro y lo mucho que hace que dure el maquillaje
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Huntington Beach

Leaves my makeup on all day good for all day makeup. Love their products but a little pricey
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Waterloo, Ontario

Not a fine mist so it leaves little drops that take forever to dry and sometimes leave marks
Emma H.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA

This is lit!!! I love it it's so nice and refreshing and I would love to have it as a gift.
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.

I love this setting sorest. It's one of the best on me. It's makes my makeup stay on great.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

Another one of my favorites especially for work.totally awesome ptoduct try it for yourself
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now