Add a Photo

Photos (46)
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , Ma

i had a travel size one that i went through pretty quickly but it worked wonders kept my make up in place all day and the oiliness at bay which was great. more on the pricier side but i would definitely purchase again
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY

Holds your makeup in place through the craziest parties. If your going out and know you will be hitting up the dance floor this setting spray is a must have. Your makeup will stay just as fresh as if you just applied.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA

Excellent setting spray to keep your makeup from moving. Great for people with oily skin like me who need some extra help keeping my makeup from melting off. Lightweight and easy to put on. Would definitely recommend.
Camille
Camille
Ardmore, PA

Love using the mist and fix, to set and even give my makeup a pick me up!!! For a pro-tip if you tend to be on the dryer side, especially textured skin, spray on top of liquid foundation before setting with a powder!
Siti Nasihah M.
Siti Nasihah M.

When sprayed on face it just feels sticky and your face make up it gets thicker. I suggest MUFE lighten the formula so that it does not feel too thick or sticky on the face especially it gets worst when you perspire.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

This was my first and only setting spray for a long time. I have super dry and sensitive skin, so I'm always looking for products that won't worsen these issues. This spray kept my make up on and my face moisturizer.
Nayda R.
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD

I really like this product.I have dry skin and this keeps my face looking and feeling fresh all day. It also keeps my makeup in place. My face is hydrated throughout the day! I do recommend this product for dry skin!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC

I like this spray but i cant say that i love it. It didnt wow me in any way. I prefer to use other similar sprays. BUT i would like to try it again as i love MUFE as a brand and it has been awhile since i tried this!
Megan S.
Megan S.

When you put on your makeup, you want it to look great the whole day and not budge or smudge, and this setting spray does exactly that without weighing too heavily on the skin or creating a sticky feel at the surface
Brooke L.
Brooke L.

Makes my foundation last all day which is great because I feel like I don't need to use a primer on the days I use this product. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and just makes my foundation look flawless all day.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now