BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my holy grail setting sprays. I just ran out and I am making a special trip to Sephora just to repurchase! Lightweight mist that has an excellent pump to provide precise applications. Sprays on perfect. Sets makeup all day long even in this hot Louisiana weather. Would definitely repurchase over and over again. The best part about it is it has NO SMELL! Excellent product for setting makeup.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
I love this setting spray, it's a really light mist and I find that it sets my make up better than a lot I've tried. I have very oily skin and it does a good job at maintaining the dreaded makeup slide. I purchased a travel size to test it and have gone back for the larger size. It's a keeper. #contest
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Ericah H.
I received this as a christmas gift last year i think and i've recently run out and had to purchase more. My skin is combo (oily in my t zone and dry on my forehand) and this setting spray worked perfectly for me. I would recommend this product for people who have combo skin like i do.
Christine T.
Los Angeles , CA
This has to be one of my favorite setting sprays! It's so light on my face and it makes my makeup last so much longer. It always leaves me a matte finish just what I like. I will definitely be buying more even though I have two more back ups. I just can't get enough of this
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This setting spray is pretty good. It does help your makeup to last all day. I don't think it hydrates your skin as well as MAC's fix plus spray. Claims to be "rub-resistant" but my makeup still transfers with this. I have combination/oily skin and I use this during the winter as my skin is a little bit drier during those months. It's a great setting spray and I'd recommend it for that. If you have really dry skin or your looking to make your face a little less matte than MAC's fix plus spray would be the way to go IMO.
Joelle M.
When i first got a setting spray i wasn't 100% sure what it was for-making your makeup last, putting a matte finish on your face, etc! after using this i knew it was to make your makeup stay on all day. After i do my daily make up i spray a few squirts of this onto my face. it leaves a cooling feel and leaves my makeup on for the entire day perfectly. great value as well. i love this
Elizabeth T.
Received a small travel sized version of this setting spray as a gift, and I enjoy it overall. I feel that it works more as a moisturizing spray than a setting spray, since I notice that my makeup doesn't really feel that different, but my skin definitely looks a lot more hydrated. It's super easy to apply though, and it's also very convenient, especially if you're traveling!
Anjolaoluwa B.
This setting spray makes my face look well blended, and it made it look fresh. It keeps my makeup perfectly in place and it is very easy to apply. It doesn't take much work at all. I used to use the nyx matte setting spray because it was way cheaper but after trying this i will never go back it is completely amazing.
Brooke B.
This is my preferred setting spray right now. It doesn't dry out my face at all and I think it helps keep it hydrated under all that makeup. I also spray my blending sponge with this before I blend out foundation and I feel like it absolutely helps with wear time. The spray isn't super super fine mist but it's not large droplets, either. I never have any issues with the spray nozzle.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry