BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Before purchasing this spray I was using one that i bought from walmart.  It was okay I guess.  My very good friend recommended this brand several times before I finally bit the bullet and bought some for my myself.  This brand does not appear to be as watery as the drug store brand.  It works awesome.  cannot beat the price either.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA
I use this spray after all my face makeup to take away the powdery look. My skin is combo normal to dry but oily forehead and this works well for me. It can sometimes feel like you're showering your face and I might prefer a finer mist but this does not disrupt my makeup at all and makes it look really nice after it dries. I don't spray a lot of this on my forehead just because it is more moisturizing and it works out perfectly.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Livermore , CA
This mist is light and comfortable which sets every type of makeup and is very easy to apply.
All you have to do is push the little button at the top and spray it on like perfume except all over your makeup for longer wear.
I recommend this to everyone.
#contest.
This is a spray that I love to apply because it truly sets it BUT I don't look "washed" out or ashy or chalky. It is lightweight and that is a great feeling! It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. I would recommend it to others.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Euclid, OH
What is makeup without finishing spray? It would be like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips...just awful. This mist and fix setting spray does just that set your makeup. This product does not smudge, not tacky to the touch, make your makeup last and look flawless.Would recommend.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Definitely one of my first "real" setting sprays, I love that it keeps my skin looking dewy without having makeup running even after a long day. Only drawback? The nozzle dispenses rather large droplets, so sometimes it feels more like a water gun than a light, airy mist. And obvs I prefer the latter. That's the only reason why it's got one star docked.
Maura N.
Maura N.
I bought it because I wanted something that would set my makeup all day. The girl swore it would "water proof" my whole face because I was having issues with my eyebrow just fading because I'm oily in that area. Well literally does not do anything to my makeup, sprays horribly and it has a not very pleasing smell. Don't waste your money buy UD or KatVonD
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray