Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Laxmi D.
Laxmi D.
Newtown, PA
This is a staple in my makeup bag.
I absolutely LOVE this- I can't say one bad thing.
It's so light weight and gives you the perfect natural look. Unlike other setting sprays, this doesn't dry matte or dewy.
It looks like you don't even have a setting spray on.
Sephora has little bottles of this for $12 so I would say buy the small bottle and go from there.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Before purchasing this spray I was using one that i bought from walmart.  It was okay I guess.  My very good friend recommended this brand several times before I finally bit the bullet and bought some for my myself.  This brand does not appear to be as watery as the drug store brand.  It works awesome.  cannot beat the price either.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Euclid, OH
What is makeup without finishing spray? It would be like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips...just awful. This mist and fix setting spray does just that set your makeup. This product does not smudge, not tacky to the touch, make your makeup last and look flawless.Would recommend.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Livermore, CA
This mist is light and comfortable which sets every type of makeup and is very easy to apply.
All you have to do is push the little button at the top and spray it on like perfume except all over your makeup for longer wear.
I recommend this to everyone.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
#contest.
This is a spray that I love to apply because it truly sets it BUT I don't look "washed" out or ashy or chalky. It is lightweight and that is a great feeling! It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. I would recommend it to others.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Definitely one of my first "real" setting sprays, I love that it keeps my skin looking dewy without having makeup running even after a long day. Only drawback? The nozzle dispenses rather large droplets, so sometimes it feels more like a water gun than a light, airy mist. And obvs I prefer the latter. That's the only reason why it's got one star docked.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Fórmula altamente pigmentada que deixa um acabamento fosco natural. Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive oleosa, de fácil aplicação deixa com uma cobertura de média a completa com um acabamento liso . É perfeito para dar cobertura a todo ros
Amy Dalisa M.
Amy Dalisa M.
Miami, FL. 8273 NW 56 ST PS-33028
I love this product. It is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. It smells wonderful and prolongs my makeup. I can use it before makeup application to refresh my skin or to set my makeup after application. It's also great for wetting my makeup brushes when I need to intensify the color of my eye shadows. This product has so many uses. So wonderful
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry