BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Also one of my favorite setting sprays i highly recommend this spray it's a little bit more pricy but super worth it perfect for oily or dry skin just a nice natural look I would buy again!
Sarah T.
Glendive, MT
This spray has a great smell and and a great bottle for getting a good mist on your face. I however did not feel like it helped my makeup stay on longer. It is very light weight which I like. I would not recommend to others because overall it did not do it's job.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
Kylee T.
Athens, AL
I love this setting spray works just as well as the urban decay setting spray. Really works good for if you have to go somewhere all day because it lasts a LONG time!
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
not as good as other makeup setting sprays on the market. If you spray too much it can tend to create water spots on your foundation or kinda break up your concealer.
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great setting spray - lightweight, fragrance free, and keeps makeup in place. Great for day to day wear. I wish the mist was a little finer, but as long as you hold the bottle an arms length away from your face, you avoid any blotches or patches with too much product.
shayla j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray it is another one of my favorite setting sprays. It leaves a natural finish in my skin. It doesn't have any cons when using it and it is easy to apply. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
karina m.
Pasadena, TX
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & fix setting spray is a great product for those who struggle with oily skin because it has honestly saved me on a hot summer day. This product leaves a natural finish to your make up and i would most definitely buy this product again!
Michelle X.
San Gabriel, CA
I like this setting spray and I always keep this with me. I looks nice under my makeup as a primer or as a setting spray. It gives my makeup a natural look. It is lightweight and refreshing. I would definitely repurchase this item and recommend it to others
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
This is a great product!!! It's great for all skin types. Leaves a nice finish and your makeup does not go anywhere! I went through like 3 bottles it definitely a holly grail product. And this product won't let your makeup fade!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry