Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Macy U.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this setting spray. Nothing ever comes close to it. This makes my makeup stay in place all day
Emma R.
Emma R.
Amherst, MA

This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays, it leaves my makeup looking so light and natural
nache b.
nache b.
Ronan, MT

I love this. By far my favorite setting spray. I think the texture of it is amazing and goes on well
Yle I.
Yle I.
Manfredonia

I bought it two months ago and it was very great, very light on the skin, but it is very expensive 😱
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL

SUPER GLUE FOR THE FACE I LOVE THIS STUFF HAVE BOUGHT SO MANY BOTTLES IT'S THE BEST STUFF OUT THERE.
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca

I'm goqnba but it and give it. A try !! I been reading of these one ! And it tells me good review 😊
Keidy M.
Keidy M.

me encanta el encanta este spray es el mejor fija el maquillaje increíble y su acabado es sensación
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT

Yassss!!! Love this stuff! It helps bring my make up down a notch when I go over board with powder.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA

This is a good setting spray ! It holds your makeup all day long and not bad for the price either !
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Kissimmee, Fl

Love this spray, I've used 2 bottles already. It really helps your makeup blend into the skin well.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now