Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
New Brunswick, NJ

I really like this spray! I've been using it a lot recently and it has worked to keep my makeup in place without any sort of heavy feeling or residue. I would buy this again!
Mardochee M.
Mardochee M.
Boca Raton, FL

This setting spray is ok, it helps keep makeup in place for a while , maybe 3-4 hours. Its not the best for oily skin. Its ok, Although I prefer the urban decay all nighter.
Yizel C.
Yizel C.
Wichita, KS

I tried this product one time but it was a friends, I actually really liked this product it work great on my skin and it felt like my makeup wouldn't smudge what so ever !:)
Alondra T.
Alondra T.
Sioux City, IA

This setting spray is perfect to set your makeup and I love it as a good refresher through out the day. Sets my makeup all day and yet give me a dewy natural rfaiant finish.
Gennesis R.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, Ne

i wasn't that impressed about this product when i received a simple of this i didnt very much like the smell nor the feel of it. i would be willing to try this product again
Holly K.
Holly K.

I received a sample of this setting spray. It was fine but didn't feel as nice on my skin as Mac Fix Plus. I wouldn't purchase on my own. The sprayer wasn't the finest mist.
mo m.
mo m.

This is my favorite setting spray. It makes any makeup last all day. It doesn't leave spots like other brands or dry my skin out. It's a very lightweight. I would buy again!
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX

Keeps your makeup in place all night!! I like to spray some of this on my face after my face primer so that my foundation could go on really nice & smooth.. recommend this!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

I love this, it's is one of my favorite setting sprays. I have combination skin and whenever I use this product, it locks in my makeup and it makes my skin looking radiant.
Jeanette O.
Jeanette O.
Riverview, FL

A good product to add more shine/definition such as glitters and pressed pigments not very good to set your makeup in place throughout the day. (At least not for oily skin)
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now