BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "ts so nice its my favorite one right now i use it every day because its long lasting and not expensive att alll i love it" in 59 reviews
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
I have no complaints about this setting spray! It's super light and keeps my makeup on flawlessly all day long. The spray smells delicious and I love the way it feels on my skin. It was used on me for a shoot by a makeup artist but I would love to purchase in the future.
Farrah J.
fort meade, MD
love this setting spray. it smells awesome and dries rather quickly. it was the ally keeps my makeup on all day. i bought the travel size just to see if i'd like it and i absolutely do and will definitely be buying the full size one !!
Amber W.
Sugar land , TX
I use this product to wet my brushes before applying foundation and or eye shadows. It keeps my makeup in place all day and night. It doesn't feel dry. There's no sun protection in this product. I recommend this to anyone looking
Whitney R.
This product is a pretty good setting spray. I would recommend it for anybody's skin type. And also for any foundation type. Spritz a couple times and it dries pretty quickly.
emily c.
This keeps your makeup in place all day and leaves a matte finish! This is great for oily skin and protects it from the sun really well ! I would recommend for people who have never used a spray. i would buy this again!
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
This worked really well I was very impressed with that the only problem I had was that if you use a full coverage foundation and a full coverage loose powder over it, the setting spray can actually dunk up a little bit on you after so many hours
Francine S.
Los angeles
I think that this is such a great setting spray. I've sprayed it in the morning and i noticed that the makeup stays on longer and nothing smears. It doesn't even feel sticky at all. It feels so refreshing as well
Dorothy F.
Petersburg , WV
Keeps my makeup long lasting! I love how it pulls everything together at the end of my makeup application. I have combination skin and it works great on me. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a setting spray.
karina v.
Omg, I'm love ! Most ppl don't think setting spray is a big deal but to get that special ooomf this setting spray does its job makes u look flawless, and ur makeup stays in longer
Brandi E.
austin texas
This is one of my favorite face mists. I like to spritz before and after I'm done with my makeup. No spf and great for my dry skin. Easy to apply, just close your eyes and spray away. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry