Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nía G.
Nía G.
Caracas

My make up lasted forever with this amazing product! Not a joke when they say MAKE UP FOREVER! The texture is heaven. It's a very lightweight formula.
Becky G.
Becky G.

It helps my makeup last for most of the day, I did notice some separation of my foundation despite this product. I was let down for the price I paid.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Killeen, TX

Amazing product and is actually my numero uno go to! Doesn't dry your face out and dries quickly. I wear this daily for work and my makeup stays put.
Yadira G.
Yadira G.

This one is definitely in my top 5 for setting sprays I usually go for the ones with rose or cucumber scents but this is definitely right up my alley
Era S.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY

Favorite setting spray, keeps my makeup on the whole night and gives a dewy flawless finish. Best one combo skin, would recommend and purchase again.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

Lightweight matte finish mists holds makeup all day long with touch ups throughout the day. Great price for great quality too. Easily spray onto face
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

One of my fave setting sprays! Better than Mac in my opinion . No sun protection and lightweight. Love it. No fragrance and great for sensitive skin
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

No strong order, beautiful finish, love the smell i think there is cheaper alternatives.i think i like the mac setting spray just a teenie bit more.
annie K.
annie K.

it's okay... :/
It does nothing for me really, might be nicer for dryer skin types. It's refreshing, but definitely does not keep make up on longer.
K.k. T.
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX

It's ok! I found nyx to be a good dupe for it I prefer my urban decay over all it made my skin really dry n not really a matte finish like I like !b
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now