Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Katie H.
Katie H.

This stuff works good. I love the fresh scent to it. It's holds well; the only down side is it sort of makes my makeup run if I use it without setting powder.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Downey, CA

This definitely gets the job done and the mist that sprays out is perfect so I dont ruin my makeup. It smells a little weird, but it goes away after a minute.
Leanna C.
Leanna C.

Leaves my face feeling cooling and refreshed. Also makes for a good makeup day when this product helps keep it in place all day. Not too heavy would recommend
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This setting spray don't work good on my skin. Maybe my skin is too oily. The first hour was perfect but then It started to lose the effect. I don't know why.
Maria X.
Maria X.

Definitely a product I will keep on using and will re buy until the day I die. I love that it doesn't have a bad smell to it and that not too much sprays out.
sami c.
sami c.
Fort Meade, MD

I used this for a recent military ball. After all the eating, and dancing, my make up looked amazing. Even at 2 in the morning when we retired for the night.
Carima O.
Carima O.
Atlanta, GA

Hands down one of the best setting spa rays on
The market. This might be a bit costly but it prevents you from having to touch up which saves time
And makeup
Macy J.
Macy J.
Batson, TX

This setting spray takes going out to a different level. When setting my make up I love to use the best spray to get me through the day, and this is the one.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Reedley, CA

At first I've always gotten the travel size but since then I buy the big size and I love it. I even use it to make my shimmer eyeshadow more metallic looking
Celeste O.
Celeste O.
Manor, TX

I have oily skin and this just didn't work for me. Left me looking to dewy but if that's what you like then it would be perfect for the dry girls out there.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now