Add a Photo

#8 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (36)
I love this setting spray works just as well as the urban decay setting spray. Really works good for if you have to go somewhere all day because it lasts a LONG time!
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Toronto

Does the job! My first go to after beating my face. Very hydrating and since I mainly use eyeshadow and eyeliner it made sure to not let it crease throughout the day.
Haley W.
Haley W.

not as good as other makeup setting sprays on the market. If you spray too much it can tend to create water spots on your foundation or kinda break up your concealer.
Deema M.
Deema M.

One of my favorite setting sprays. I'm currently trying out another brand but I am looking forward to repurchasing this one. I found it really kept my makeup stay put
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

Love the smell and it has a really fine mist. I love the feeling of putting it on however I don't really notice a difference when I use it as opposed to when I don't.
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma

This stuff is always on point. I use it only for special occasions because of the price point but when I use it, I can be guaranteed that my make up is going nowhere!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA

It's ok. I was t honestly a fan. It didn't really do anything for me like others I've tried have. I returned it and got something else that I knew I liked and worked
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Whitesboro, NY

My absolute favorite setting spray! It's comparable to the mac fix spray, however i feel this one helps with the longevity of my makeup more, having oily/combo skin!
Khendry S.
Khendry S.

Excelente para ayudar a correguir detalles en el rostro para el momento del maquillaje, de verdad he leido y he vusto youtobers hablar deeste producto y es muy bueno
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY

I like this setting spray I have not used it for long but what I have used of it I like it does not leave my face feeling like I have a lot of spray on it not sticky
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now