Add a Photo

Photos (65)
blanca e.
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Received a small travel sized version of this setting spray as a gift, and I enjoy it overall. I feel that it works more as a moisturizing spray than a setting spray, since I notice that my makeup doesn't really feel that different, but my skin definitely looks a lot more hydrated. It's super easy to apply though, and it's also very convenient, especially if you're traveling!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
This is my preferred setting spray right now. It doesn't dry out my face at all and I think it helps keep it hydrated under all that makeup. I also spray my blending sponge with this before I blend out foundation and I feel like it absolutely helps with wear time. The spray isn't super super fine mist but it's not large droplets, either. I never have any issues with the spray nozzle.
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This setting spray is pretty good. It does help your makeup to last all day. I don't think it hydrates your skin as well as MAC's fix plus spray. Claims to be "rub-resistant" but my makeup still transfers with this. I have combination/oily skin and I use this during the winter as my skin is a little bit drier during those months. It's a great setting spray and I'd recommend it for that. If you have really dry skin or your looking to make your face a little less matte than MAC's fix plus spray would be the way to go IMO.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
I love it !! Thanks for including this one my favorite one of them all thank you darling !! Dry to normal Skinn and I luv orchid gel or rose water it helps out Alot. My age is 54 & not getting any younger & I have Alot of dryness on my chin n this helps me tremendously
Ciara D.
Ciara D.
Seattle, WA
This product gets the job done. It is a bit sticky, at first on my face, but it gets better quickly. It keeps my makeup on all night. It give me a natural/slightly shimmery finish. I would recommend this product to my friends. I actually use this on them sometimes.
Sommer E.
Sommer E.
Utica, NY
love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Shana W.
Shana W.
Brooklyn, New York
Great product for daily use. I generally use this spray before and after makeup application. I'm am happy with it that it does not leave splotchy spots after spraying onto my makeup application. Non sticky.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Laxmi D.
Laxmi D.
Newtown, PA
This is a staple in my makeup bag.
I absolutely LOVE this- I can't say one bad thing.
It's so light weight and gives you the perfect natural look. Unlike other setting sprays, this doesn't dry matte or dewy.
It looks like you don't even have a setting spray on.
Sephora has little bottles of this for $12 so I would say buy the small bottle and go from there.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry