Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

One of my fave setting sprays! Better than Mac in my opinion . No sun protection and lightweight. Love it. No fragrance and great for sensitive skin
annie K.
annie K.

it's okay... :/
It does nothing for me really, might be nicer for dryer skin types. It's refreshing, but definitely does not keep make up on longer.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

No strong order, beautiful finish, love the smell i think there is cheaper alternatives.i think i like the mac setting spray just a teenie bit more.
Elsa P.
Elsa P.
Cicero, IL

I really liked the formula of this setting spray. It met my expectations and held up very nicely through out the day. Definitely worth every penny!
Selivette O.
Selivette O.
Jersey City, NJ

Excelente y bien durar
Dero y parece que no tienes puesto nada un poco caro pero vale la pena el resultado es muy buenp muy contentocon el producto
Nathalie L.
Nathalie L.

I love this setting spray especially in the winter when my skin tends to be a bit dry. It sets my makeup for a few hours & gives me a healthy glow.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Austin, TX

I really like it it feels really fresh on my sling on I spry it on to my makeup it makes my makeup look more natural and glows to I love this stuff
Marlia S.
Marlia S.
Temple Hills, MD

This is a good setting spray not this best sometimes it's feels weird on the face even after drying but your make up does last long with this spray
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL

I love this spray. it it very light and long lasting. great for those humid days when you need a quick refresher. I never leave home without this !
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Kutztown, PA

Love the formula but really wish the bottle was better because it makes my face soaking wet! Probably going to transfer it into a different bottle!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now