BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dorothy F.
Petersburg , WV
Keeps my makeup long lasting! I love how it pulls everything together at the end of my makeup application. I have combination skin and it works great on me. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a setting spray.
Nayelli F.
Mexico City
It leaves my face soft and light, my makeup keeps in its place and leaves a natural finish, it has a little sun protection and it is so easy to apply with the atomizer, I will buy it forever and recommend it with all the people.
Miranda M.
This setting spray is very light and smells great. It keeps my makeup in place for the most part and little product is needed. This product keeps makeup on for a while but not all day. It also works well when wetting brushes.
Daria I.
New Castle, DE
This spray is really work. I can compare with more cheap analog. Normal smell and extremely small pieces of product. You shouldn't be worry about your make up. No sun protection unfortunately. I will recommend for my friends
julia c.
Shaker Hts, OH
Amazing setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day. it's a great value and really easy to apply. It is just like any ordinary spray bottle so everyone would know how to use it. I recommend to everyone
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I received this product in my ipsy bag and I'm not a fan. It kinda smells and feels like your putting strait alcohol on your face. It feels nice at first but then it feels to drying for my skin. I won't be recommending this.
Crystal S.
Upland, CA
This make up stray has to be one of my favorites, it's very lightweight and leaves your makeup on the whole day ! It gives you a sheer look and it's just very natural. Definitely recommend this product.
kara m.
YES. can't say enough good things about this spray. Smells amazing (like honeysuckle). Lasts all day. Perfect for my brides and pageant girls. Never had an issue for any skin type. Love love love. Always keep this in my kit.
MacKenzie B.
This setting spray is a pretty quality spray! Your makeup lasts all day but you have to spray A LOT. Also if a huge drop sprays out onto your face you can see exactly where it landed even after it dries because it leaves behind a spot that's a little bit more shiny.
Quincee C.
Love this. Always gives my makeup a hold without feeling crunchy. Great for all skin types honestly. I think normal to dry will get the best use out of it though. And it lasts forever because a little goes such a long way.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry