Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, ON

If you want a dewy look then this is the spray for you. I use it however as a mixing medium and to also make my eye shadows standout more I spray a little of them on my brush before dipping it in eye shadow
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY

I purchased this as my high end setting spray. I usually buy a drug store and brand spray. I didn't love this one as much as I would have expected being MU4E but I will probably purchase this product again.
Sara B.
Sara B.

Enjoyed this product. Bought and used this a few times. Very lightweight but keeps your makeup on all night. Very easy to just spray on quickly and get out the door. I would recommend it to people for sure.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS

This product is very good for ft skin because it contains no alcohol, so that's what drew me to it. Yes, it has a great setting power and makes more makeup last longer- I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

This setting spray is on my must-have list. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky! But most importantly your makeup is set for hours after spraying this product. Definitely recommend.
Melanie A.
Melanie A.

One of my favorite setting sprays. I have very dry skin and it gives a boost of moisture at the end of your makeup application. It does keep my makeup in place all day and I'd definitely would recommend it!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

This bottle was holly grail for me and I truly enjoy the finishing in this holds my makeup on so long it leave me looking amazing and protective it's super worth for the 14 $ a bottle I would buy this again
Sammie D.
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It has a natural/matte type of finish. It's amazing for a type of combination skin. My makeup last forever because of this setting spray. I highly recommend this.
Breann D.
Breann D.

i absolutely love this setting spray. i spray it on before applying and after. it makes my makeup just melt all into the right places. good for any type of skin i would think. i definitely would recommend.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA

Makes my makeup last perfectly up to 10 hours without having to retouch my makeup so that's perfect for when I'm busy with my family or work because I don't have to worry about taking makeup with me at all
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now