BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Buy on Sephora
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
I love this setting spray! I use it all over my face after I've put on all my makeup. I have a bad habit of touching my face and my makeup wouldn't last the whole day until I used this. I like that its water based so its not drying like many others that are alcohol based. I also like that it gives me a dewy look but not so much that I look ridiculous in the office. It doesn't really have a scent which was important to me. The price is a bit much so I've been on the lookout for more affordable dupes. Overall, I would recommend.
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
A friend of mine sent me this product from beauty Gen expo, and I couldn't of have been more happy! I had never tried it before and I just couldn't believe how long my makeup stayed in place using it. It didn't break apart at all, or start to get patchy. I still consider my self pretty basic when it comes to makeup but on days that I know I need to dress up for events or special gatherings I like to do make sure my makeup looks it's best!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Love this setting spray! I use to not believe in setting spray because I hadn't found anything that worked, but this really does! It's now a part of my daily makeup routine. This has the perfect spritzer so it doesn't spray out huge globs; it evenly and softly sprays your entire face. It also makes my make up last ALL day, even on my recent trip to Puerto Rico, and that says a lot! I was in 92 degree weather and sweating, and my make up did not move! It was seriously insane! This is such a great product!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Literally locks my makeup into place! Long work days and nights with family and friends and my makeup still looks flawless! It literally sets it in place. Kind of like hairspray for the face without stickiness or clogged pores . I love the way it disperses from the bottle. One or two sprays and I'm set! Like usually even if it's just simple makeup for a flight or long road trip or full glam! Grab this! It's worth it !
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
i bought this product without knowing if it was going to be good or not. I am so happy i bought it! i just love how it locks everything in place. after you spray it on your face it actually feels refreshing (reminds me of the mario badescu setting spray). I would recommend this product to anyone.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my holy grail setting sprays. I just ran out and I am making a special trip to Sephora just to repurchase! Lightweight mist that has an excellent pump to provide precise applications. Sprays on perfect. Sets makeup all day long even in this hot Louisiana weather. Would definitely repurchase over and over again. The best part about it is it has NO SMELL! Excellent product for setting makeup.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
blanca e.
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Received a small travel sized version of this setting spray as a gift, and I enjoy it overall. I feel that it works more as a moisturizing spray than a setting spray, since I notice that my makeup doesn't really feel that different, but my skin definitely looks a lot more hydrated. It's super easy to apply though, and it's also very convenient, especially if you're traveling!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray