BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use this when I feel like I'm a little dry midday. It is also good to spray on if you have used a little too much powder and you want a dewy look. I will use it sometimes to blend in makeup in spots that look cakey.
Aubray P.
Madison, IN
I absolutely love it! The spray covers a large area. Only 3 squirts to cover my face. One bottle has lasted me a half year so far and I still have a ton. My make up lasts all day with it.
Jennifer G.
This was my first and only setting spray for a long time. I have super dry and sensitive skin, so I'm always looking for products that won't worsen these issues. This spray kept my make up on and my face moisturizer.
Julie A.
Let me start saying this is amazing product I just love it how my face feels every time I spray this on my face before and after I wear my foundation this is just a very good product I love it.
Stephanie T.
Galion
This setting spray is my absolute favorite. I have found when I order it sometimes it’s the old mister pump and other times it’s a standard pump nozzle. I prefer the older pumps with a finer mist and a standard pump is too much. This formula is amazing for application to make things pop or to melt everything together for that flawless finish.
anna t.
Cleveland, OH
i love this spray i have combination skin but get more dry in the winter and found this spray to work very well. The only thing i did not like about this was the spray. It is supposed to be a fine mist and it is not!! which make it hard to get a even amount of product on your face
Jocelyn G.
Goodyear, AZ
This setting spray is great! However it is fairly pricey! I bought it for $30 but if you can get past the price then it is a product you'll love. I use the setting powder then The setting spray on top of that and I found that this gives me great results!!!!
Fryda O.
This spray is so nice, leaves the skin so smooth and glowy it is very easy to apply I feel like my make up stays in place all day, it is kind of light but it is a good product for before doing your make up
Jenna S.
Landisville, PA
I use this setting spray when I plan on having a long night out. Helps makeup to last longer. This is good for all skin types. Would recommend using a moisturizer if you have dry skin before applying makeup and setting spray.
Aspen E.
Denver
This product is nice but not for the price. For me I was expecting a little more product for what I paid but other than that it gave my makeup a nice finish. It didn't have an awful smell to it and left my face feeling very airy and fresh. I love this stuff
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry