BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
Alright this is my all time favorite setting spray! Definitely a staple in my collection. It's prolonging hydrating and just all around beautiful ! I use this on all of my clients and they always end up getting some ! Love love love o would give it 6 stars if I could
Carla R.
This product is awesome, it really makes all your makeup stick to your face and it helps it just mix in together so it doesn't look too fake or cakey. It really does make a difference and you can tell when I'm using it or not.
Nayelli F.
Mexico City
It leaves my face soft and light, my makeup keeps in its place and leaves a natural finish, it has a little sun protection and it is so easy to apply with the atomizer, I will buy it forever and recommend it with all the people.
Anna K.
San Diego
I like this setting spray. It's hydrating and lightweight. It doesn't leave a matte finish. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's not the best one I've ever used. It makes your make up last, however. I would recommend it to others.
Jesenia V.
Moses Lake, WA
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays!!! Has the best sprayer that won't leave dots of water on your face, makes makeup last all day! I don't even need to fix my face in the middle of the day! I will be buying more!
Monica Z.
pinson, tn
This spray was just kind of okay. Fix plus smells better. Urban decay works better. It was just kind of an in between product for me. It left my face feeling a little sticky, also. For the price, I think I'll pass in the future.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a great product for dry skin, it really keeps your makeup in place all day. You have to allow time for it to dry and really set but it's amazing gives ur face a nice fresh look all day. I would definitely recommend it!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I love the Mist and Fix setting spray. If I don't have the MAC setting spray this is also a go to. Their pretty similar so which ever one works for you I would say great. The price is around the same price as all setting sprays.
Dorothy F.
Petersburg , WV
Keeps my makeup long lasting! I love how it pulls everything together at the end of my makeup application. I have combination skin and it works great on me. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a setting spray.
Madeline K.
Ottawa Hills, OH
My favorite setting spray! Lightweight and lasts all day. Keeps makeup looking fresh for
hours. Good for any type of skin. Average price for a setting spray, but easily the best one out there. Highly recommend giving it a try!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry