BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily T.
Emily T.
Love this setting spray! I use to not believe in setting spray because I hadn't found anything that worked, but this really does! It's now a part of my daily makeup routine. This has the perfect spritzer so it doesn't spray out huge globs; it evenly and softly sprays your entire face. It also makes my make up last ALL day, even on my recent trip to Puerto Rico, and that says a lot! I was in 92 degree weather and sweating, and my make up did not move! It was seriously insane! This is such a great product!
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
A friend of mine sent me this product from beauty Gen expo, and I couldn't of have been more happy! I had never tried it before and I just couldn't believe how long my makeup stayed in place using it. It didn't break apart at all, or start to get patchy. I still consider my self pretty basic when it comes to makeup but on days that I know I need to dress up for events or special gatherings I like to do make sure my makeup looks it's best!
Emma J.
Emma J.
I like that this setting spray doesn't contain alcohol like most setting sprays do but for me this didn't help the longevity of my makeup. I tried this product about six times and every time make makeup would wear off much faster then when I used urban decays setting spray. The formula doesn't have much of a smell and didn't irritate my sensitive skin . If you want to try this out I'd recommend getting the travel size to test it out first
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Literally locks my makeup into place! Long work days and nights with family and friends and my makeup still looks flawless! It literally sets it in place. Kind of like hairspray for the face without stickiness or clogged pores . I love the way it disperses from the bottle. One or two sprays and I'm set! Like usually even if it's just simple makeup for a flight or long road trip or full glam! Grab this! It's worth it !
Lindsey U.
Lindsey U.
This is my favorite setting spray! I purchased this after watching Jaclyn Hill rave about how wonderful this product was & she was absolutely correct! The smell isn't overbearing, it sets the lightest of makeup to the heaviest of makeup! This setting spray also acts as a good primer before applying makeup! I think I paid around $30 for this! I went through my first bottle in 2 months! Please buy this product!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
i bought this product without knowing if it was going to be good or not. I am so happy i bought it! i just love how it locks everything in place. after you spray it on your face it actually feels refreshing (reminds me of the mario badescu setting spray). I would recommend this product to anyone.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my holy grail setting sprays. I just ran out and I am making a special trip to Sephora just to repurchase! Lightweight mist that has an excellent pump to provide precise applications. Sprays on perfect. Sets makeup all day long even in this hot Louisiana weather. Would definitely repurchase over and over again. The best part about it is it has NO SMELL! Excellent product for setting makeup.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
blanca e.
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray