Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I wore this for my wedding and my make up lasted all day. The bronzer, blush, and eyeshadow stayed in place and did not lose color or vibrance. I don't know how this product works but it never fails. I apply it 6-12 inches away from my face and let it dry without moving. It truly works and prevents creasing and smudging too.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
I don't feel like it extends my makeup for as long as other setting sprays are. But it does have a fine mist and makes your makeup look really refreshed throughout the day. It's just that it doesn't really do much in regards for the extension of the makeup that I'm applying and perhaps the formula just doesn't work with my current foundation very well. But the makeup forever primer works amazingly with my foundation compared to the setting spray unfortunately.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
My holy grail setting spray! Before this, I've use the Urban Decay & the Too Cool for School setting spray and I prefer the Makeup Forever one! It's sprays out fine mist which I absolutely love and it really does make my makeup set in place and last throughout the day! I use this everyday and noticed my makeup does last longer and doesn't break down whenever I do use it! I highly recommend to those who are looking for good setting sprays!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
When they say Forever... They mean it!
This spray keeps your makeup in place all day & even through the unexpected all nighter your friends talk you into last minute! It sprays on easy. Feels weightless & dries quickly. It is the holy grail of all setting sprays! I will not put on a full face of make up without it!
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
A friend of mine sent me this product from beauty Gen expo, and I couldn't of have been more happy! I had never tried it before and I just couldn't believe how long my makeup stayed in place using it. It didn't break apart at all, or start to get patchy. I still consider my self pretty basic when it comes to makeup but on days that I know I need to dress up for events or special gatherings I like to do make sure my makeup looks it's best!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Love this setting spray! I use to not believe in setting spray because I hadn't found anything that worked, but this really does! It's now a part of my daily makeup routine. This has the perfect spritzer so it doesn't spray out huge globs; it evenly and softly sprays your entire face. It also makes my make up last ALL day, even on my recent trip to Puerto Rico, and that says a lot! I was in 92 degree weather and sweating, and my make up did not move! It was seriously insane! This is such a great product!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
i bought this product without knowing if it was going to be good or not. I am so happy i bought it! i just love how it locks everything in place. after you spray it on your face it actually feels refreshing (reminds me of the mario badescu setting spray). I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
blanca e.
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray