Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Tema U.
Tema U.
Charlotte, NC

Leaves make up flawless! When sprayed feels so refreshing. Good for all skin types whether oily, dry, or combination types. Product kept my make up on all day.
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.

I thought this was okay, but nothing extraordinary or special. I prefer Mac Fix+ over this :-/ Neither seems to do anything magical, but Fix+ smells better IMO
Mia S.
Mia S.

This setting spray keeps my makeup on all day long! It definitely sets my eyebrows that I draw in every day and they do not budge! It's a blessing in a bottle.
Marialis M.
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL

This is really good I have oily skin and I thought I wouldn't like it but it is really good it feels very nice on the face it has a very nice natural finish :)
Angela J.
Angela J.
Downey, CA

This definitely gets the job done and the mist that sprays out is perfect so I dont ruin my makeup. It smells a little weird, but it goes away after a minute.
Leanna C.
Leanna C.

Leaves my face feeling cooling and refreshed. Also makes for a good makeup day when this product helps keep it in place all day. Not too heavy would recommend
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This setting spray don't work good on my skin. Maybe my skin is too oily. The first hour was perfect but then It started to lose the effect. I don't know why.
Maria X.
Maria X.

Definitely a product I will keep on using and will re buy until the day I die. I love that it doesn't have a bad smell to it and that not too much sprays out.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Reedley, CA

At first I've always gotten the travel size but since then I buy the big size and I love it. I even use it to make my shimmer eyeshadow more metallic looking
sami c.
sami c.
Fort Meade, MD

I used this for a recent military ball. After all the eating, and dancing, my make up looked amazing. Even at 2 in the morning when we retired for the night.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now