Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA

I haven't try this one but I ore order mine already they say it woks really good on your face can't wait
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA

Freshens up my face and sets my makeup to perfection! I don't have to worry about my makeup wearing off
lee g.
lee g.
Longwood, Fl

Really nice product I like to leave it with my own setting spray so that it makes it lasts extra longer
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Adena, OH

I have oily skin and I love this setting spray. Feels great. Resets my makeup. Doesn't make it look dry
Samuel N.
Samuel N.

Love this product. Leaves my makeup lasting all day. Doesn't leave my face oily but leaves it hydrated.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Portland, OR

I love this. It keeps my makeup all day. Doesn't make my face sticky. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

I'm new to setting spray world but this seems to be a pretty good one! Just 1 mist gets the whole face
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Similar to MAC Fix+ very good, little expensive. I like it though very hydrating and sets makeup well.
Mich H.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN

I normally don't use make up setting sprays but I tried it out and it Helped keep my makeup on longer.
Camila R.
Camila R.

it is a very good product, very clean leaves my skin and I always want to finish, I use this every day
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now