Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Forest Hills, NY

I think this works okay, but the spray in the packaging is not that great. It doesn't come out in a fine mist. I'm waiting for my UD setting spray to be done so I can transfer it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ

I do like this setting spray but I have to use it before I put on my eye makeup or else my mascara will run. Other than that it does help my makeup last longer throughout the day
Karley H.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH

The only downside i see with this setting spray is that, if applied after mascara, my mascara tends to run a little bit, but nothing that can't be fixed. Still love this product!
Caprice O.
Caprice O.
Santa Ana, CA

Love this setting spray! It really does it's job! I love going over it with a fluffy brush after applying, it gives you a really pretty airbrushed finish. It's super lightweight
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Redwood City, Ca

Great spray!  A little heavier than expected but gets the job done.  I have a mini bottle too that I keep in my bag for touch ups.  It is a nice little pick me up
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

Makes my makeup stay on all day long and with another couple sprays it stays on all night. Doesn't make my makeup droop or cake up but leaves a flawless finish! Highly recommend
Neenerz R.
Neenerz R.

After I spray it, it's very wet. I don't spray too close, nor do I spray too much. I spray one side and I feel like makeup is running. And I look like I ran thru the sprinklers.
Hope S.
Hope S.

Consider this the more hydrating version of Urban Decay's all-nighter spray. Good for refreshing touch-ups throughout the day, I didn't like it for maintaining my makeup though.
Jackey R.
Jackey R.
Levittown, NY

Great setting spray!!!! I use this everyday to set my makeup and whenever I get a bit dry or need a touch up I just spray this on my face and I'm good to go!!! Love love love!!!
Montrese T.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA

I adore this product! It sets the makeup and also fixes any powdery look to the skin. The spray nozzle is perfect & it doesn't jam. I use it in my pro kit & my clients love it.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry