BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Monterey, CA
One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Caroline
Caroline
Hillside, NJ
This setting spray is AMAZING. All I need is on spray and my makeup woll stay ALL DAY LONG. Incredible. Totally worth it for me because I sweat a lot and two hours in lot the day, my makeup is usually gone. Not with this spray! It stays on all day long! It's not sticky and doesn't feel constraining.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
Julie M.
Julie M.
I really like this setting spray. It seems to moisturize my face well. However it does have a slight smell.. almost like a rose smell (I could do without the smell to be honest) but all in all it works well for my sensitive skin and setting my makeup. #setyourmakeup 😉 #rosesmell 🤔 #sensitiveskin 😊
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Bri V.
Bri V.
Woodside, NY
I love this setting spray. After trying out what seems like endless setting sprays, I have finally stuck with this one! It is tough for my to find cosmetics that agree with my dry skin, but this one does the trick! It hydrates (no alcohol) and leaves my skin looking dewy. Makeup lasts all day.
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I honestly loved this spray. I have tried a lot of sprays for my make up and none of them seem to work as good as this one. If you apply it with highlighter you're glowing all day or night. It was around $15 dollars and to me for what it does to me I think its a good deal. Its my favorite!!!!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
This setting spray is great for when you need your makeup to last all day. This is my go-to for weddings and other outings when I know I won't be able to touch up my makeup. My makeup stays on and I never get that shiny look that you can get after hours of wearing foundation and moisturizer.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry