Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Qiu X.
Qiu X.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec

The day I decided to get myself Make Up Forever's Mist and Fix was the day I made one of my wisest decisions.

The Mist and Fix does exactly what its name says. It adds a finishing touch of moisture after applying my make up. And the best part is it actually keeps my make up in place. I don't think this needs more explanation.

Foundation, bronzer, blush. All stay in place.
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Unfortunately, I have not noticed much of a difference while using this product. My makeup doesn't seem to stay put any better with this than it does with just a primer or even nothing at all. I do like that the formula dries matte and doesn't leave my face a sticky mess like other setting sprays do, but overall I would not recommend this product as a good setting spray.
Mary R.
Mary R.

This is one of those raved-about products that you can find in many beauty blogs or YouTube tutorials...and I have to say it well deserve all the hype.
It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried and drenched...however I don't love it as much as I love my Caudalie Beauty Elexir, especially for a daily-basis use. Still, I gotta say the produce works well and won't let you down
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA

THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IF YOU WANT LONGWEAR! If you use too much it can make your face feel noticeably tight, but there's NO OTHER setting spray that will keep your makeup transfer-proof and in place (AND just about waterproof!!) all day and night (and into the next morning if you had a rough night). Doesn't hydrate or control oil, just acts as a hairspray for the face.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA

I like this setting spray for many reasons. First, it is light and doesnt leave your face feeling all tight. Second, it doesnt dry up my skin, i feel it gentle to my skin. Third, it is so fresh that even having all my makeup on, makes me feel fresh. 4, all my makeup stays in place for a good while, i can leave my house not worrying about having to retouch every 10 min.
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY

i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I was told that this was summer-proof, and it's not. The salesperson raised my expectations of this and told me that it was sweat/water/running around after bad kids(I work at a summer camp) proof, and it wasn't. It helps make setting powder and foundation melt together beautifully, but I can definitely tell when I have it on, it's stiff and slightly tacky at times.
Mayara G.
Mayara G.

Recomendo esse fixador para utilizar profissionalmente! Eu estava a procura do fix plus da mac, como sempre está indisponível, optei por testar esse e amei! Além do cheiro agradável, ele tem ótima fixação, tanto que não se deve passar mais de 2 borrifadas no rosto, pois pode deixar seu rosto "grudento". Utilizo ele para fixar iluminador também e pigmentos, fica ok!
Farwa R.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD

Previously used the Urban Decay and moved to this after Sephora employee recommended. Urban decay contains alcohol so it actually breaks up your make up and dehydrates your skin. I have very dry skin so I didn't realize urban decay wasn't helping. This makes my make up stay all day (never in my 10 years of foundations have I ever had this happen). Really is great!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now