Add a Photo

Reviews (2062)
Photos (45)
Lynnette N.
Lynnette N.

This is such an amazing hydrating spray, you will look so nicely hydrated and at the same time this will help your makeup set and last. I have normal to combination skin and this does not make me look super shiny and nasty looking after a couple hours of application. If you've been eyeing it just get it, they also have a miniature travel size so try that before committing to the full size since it is pretty pricey.
Julian T.
Julian T.
Artesia, CA

I tried this because of all the hype it was receiving on youtube, but honestly don't love this product. The spray is very inconsistent, but maybe I just got a defective bottle. I'm not sure what it is but it also has a fragrance that I'm not in love with& if you accidentally spray it on your lips it leaves your lips tasting very bitter.
I do like the dewy, natural finish it gives! Definitely not a mattifying spray.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

YES YES YES! This is my go to product. Don't get confused. It is not a setting spray. It is a spray that you can apply several times throughout your makeup application to make your face look dewy and fresh. I spray my damp beauty blender with it, my makeup brushes, and apply it directly to my face. It makes such a difference. I also think it is a good value especially compared to setting sprays on the market.
Celine M.
Celine M.
Barnegat, NJ

Helps correct your makeup and fix pores I also use this after I'm done applying my makeup and then I follow with the urban decay setting spray ! This spray is highly comparable to the Mac one and cheaper ! You can also use this on your eye shadow that's metallic for a frosted look that enhances the shadows spray the brush after you've appled desired eyeshadow don't be afraid to apply the shadow wet it works !
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.

I purchased this product because I needed something to help me set my foundation without the use of powder. I have sensitive dry skin, large pores, and some mild rosecea (sp.?). I use a sunscreen to protect me from getting sunburned and a liquid foundation to cover up the ruddiness. However, when I tried to use powder to set my make-up, it would settle into my pores and make me look ashy and "drag-queeny."
Isneth G.
Isneth G.

I really love this setting spray as it works amazingly for every skin type. It holds up your makeup very well throughout the day. The finish is absolutely beautiful as it will not leave your face too matte or dewy, just natural. The scent is also pleasant and not fragrant or overwhelming. I recommend this setting spray as it is a very underrated little gem. I have to have this in my makeup arsenal always.
Faye H.
Faye H.
Toronto

I got a travel size of this to use on a trip. It definitely works well and makes my makeup last longer, but the smell is so overpowering. It really makes me feel like I sprayed perfume all across my face. I love the strength of the spray pump though. I don't think I'll repurchase this again, but I will definitely keep the bottle to fill with my other setting sprays for future trips once I use this one up.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA

I really love this setting spray, definitely a 5-star product but it's too expensive for daily use which is how often I like to use my setting sprays. It's not a miracle worker but it does extend the life of my foundation and unlike many setting sprays does not contain any alcohol. I use 3 acne medications and 1 melasma medication (all very drying), this setting spray makes my skin look and feel hydrated.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

first makeup setting spray ive ever used and it did a good job. it literally feels like a burst of misty water on your face and doesnt leave a scent. it held my makeup on for a full 8 hour shift at work and i didnt have to reapply my eyeshadow every few hours like normal. it keeps foundation and eueshadow in place. i still had to apply eyeliner maybe once more but totally worth it. love this brand
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Los Angeles, CA

I actually used this for my prom with my boyfriend! It wasn't my product but my friends,since we were all getting ready together and my makeup did stay on all day! I don't really have anything else to say, I mean it does what it says it does but I did just use it for one night. But that night WAS pretty crazy so......good job!! Cause my make up was still on point till when I woke up the next day!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now