Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

I thought this product was ok. It was the first setting spray I ever purchased and when I was using it I loved it. I never had anything else to compare it to and I felt like it did a decent job of keeping my make up in place. Then I got the UD All nighter setting spray and that sold me. I prefer the UD over this one. Still a good product though, just my personal preference
I find this setting spray works to keep you makeup on while still keeping you looking refreshed. It has a light weight feel without being to wet and greasy. I have dry skin and it never dries it out but it gives it a more dewier look, so it might not be best for oily skin. I also find myself reaching for the urban decay all nighter spray, but this is a good second choice.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT

I really love this product, but the packaging is my only issue!! The first time I tried this, I sprayed it onto my face thinking it would come out as a nice, fine mist.  Instead it was like a thick squirt bottle and I had to re do my entire face of makeup.  I ended up buying a spray bottle that had a fine misting nozzle so I could apply the product more evenly.
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Unfortunately, I have not noticed much of a difference while using this product. My makeup doesn't seem to stay put any better with this than it does with just a primer or even nothing at all. I do like that the formula dries matte and doesn't leave my face a sticky mess like other setting sprays do, but overall I would not recommend this product as a good setting spray.
Mary R.
Mary R.

This is one of those raved-about products that you can find in many beauty blogs or YouTube tutorials...and I have to say it well deserve all the hype.
It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried and drenched...however I don't love it as much as I love my Caudalie Beauty Elexir, especially for a daily-basis use. Still, I gotta say the produce works well and won't let you down
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA

THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IF YOU WANT LONGWEAR! If you use too much it can make your face feel noticeably tight, but there's NO OTHER setting spray that will keep your makeup transfer-proof and in place (AND just about waterproof!!) all day and night (and into the next morning if you had a rough night). Doesn't hydrate or control oil, just acts as a hairspray for the face.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Los Angeles

I like this setting spray for many reasons. First, it is light and doesnt leave your face feeling all tight. Second, it doesnt dry up my skin, i feel it gentle to my skin. Third, it is so fresh that even having all my makeup on, makes me feel fresh. 4, all my makeup stays in place for a good while, i can leave my house not worrying about having to retouch every 10 min.
Niha K.
Niha K.
New York

i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I was told that this was summer-proof, and it's not. The salesperson raised my expectations of this and told me that it was sweat/water/running around after bad kids(I work at a summer camp) proof, and it wasn't. It helps make setting powder and foundation melt together beautifully, but I can definitely tell when I have it on, it's stiff and slightly tacky at times.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now