Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
London, ON

I bought the small bottle just to try it. I really like it. There isn't much of a scent which is good because of my scent sensitivity. I find it works well. When I clean my face at the end of the day I can see that my foundation was still on! Sometimes as long as 12 hours later. I am impressed and will purchase a full size. I recommend it
Eva M.
Eva M.
Jenkintown, PA

I use this setting spray every single day! I don't know how it works magic but you see an instant change after you spray it on your face. I make up my whole face, including mascara, and then give my fave 2-3 spritz of this setting spray. It gives hydration and makes my face look even more blended! Plus, it keeps my makeup set all night.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.

I love this setting spray! It does keep my makeup on all day and helps my makeup not look caked up. Another plus is that it didn't contain Alcohol , so that's awesome. I have combination skin and I spray a light mist onto my face. There wasn't a scent so I think it would work for almost anyone. I'm very pleased with this setting spray!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Culloden, WV

I really like make up forever because it is affordable and good quality. There is some SPF and most of their products. This setting spray is very lightweight. I have very oily skin so it is hard for me to find foundation, Primer, setting spray that does the job and stays on throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL

Make Up For Ever has a great formula for setting spray, but I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the pump on the bottle doesn't have as fine of a mist as others I have tried. The formula is great, and doesn't feel like you have anything on your face once it's set. Also can be used to wet brushes for a more intense eyeshadow look.
Kaley K.
Kaley K.

I went into Sephora looking for a new setting spray and one of the workers recommended this one. It didn't not disappoint me at all. It kept my makeup on all day (I work with kids so we're outside a lot) and I stay matte. It definitely keeps my face hydrated without looking oily and adds a nice final touch to my makeup routine.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Paradise, Newfoundland and Labrador

This is the first setting spray that I have used, so I will say that I have nothing to compare it with. I do like it, but I can't say that I love it. I don't notice any huge benefits from using it - and am not really sure if it makes my make-up last that much longer than usual. It does make my make-up look a bit more refreshed.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Brighton, TN

I really like this spray. Keeps makeup on all day. I do not like the sprayer though. It sprays out very uneven and you get big drops on your face. I switched the sprayer out with my empty L'Oréal bottle and it is so much better. I did get the smaller bottle so maybe it is just the sprayer on that size bottle that is not great.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I use this product in my makeup artist kit. I love it because it really works to hold makeup in place and has a nice even spray. I also love it to pack on shadows. I just spray some on my brush and go right in to my shadow and it works amazing to give a great color pay off and doesn't leave my shadow weird once it dries again.
Maryam K.
Maryam K.

this is super amazing because if you go to a wedding or something and you want your makeup to stay on then this will definetley help you keep your makeup on. it is very easy to apply and i would recommend this to anyone who needs setting sparay and i would also recommend it to anyone who likes to keep thier makeup on for long
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now