Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Ashley
Ashley

This setting spray is Heaven sent! I'm really in love with the fact that it's alcohol-free. I use this product almost everyday because it's that amazing. I love that it gives my makeup a nice natural finish and it lasts for hours. It also dries quickly and is lightweight. I like that it doesn't feel like I have something on my face like with some setting sprays. Love Love Love this!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

Received a small travel sized version of this setting spray as a gift, and I enjoy it overall. I feel that it works more as a moisturizing spray than a setting spray, since I notice that my makeup doesn't really feel that different, but my skin definitely looks a lot more hydrated. It's super easy to apply though, and it's also very convenient, especially if you're traveling!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT

I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

I thought this product was ok. It was the first setting spray I ever purchased and when I was using it I loved it. I never had anything else to compare it to and I felt like it did a decent job of keeping my make up in place. Then I got the UD All nighter setting spray and that sold me. I prefer the UD over this one. Still a good product though, just my personal preference
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ

HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
I find this setting spray works to keep you makeup on while still keeping you looking refreshed. It has a light weight feel without being to wet and greasy. I have dry skin and it never dries it out but it gives it a more dewier look, so it might not be best for oily skin. I also find myself reaching for the urban decay all nighter spray, but this is a good second choice.
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Unfortunately, I have not noticed much of a difference while using this product. My makeup doesn't seem to stay put any better with this than it does with just a primer or even nothing at all. I do like that the formula dries matte and doesn't leave my face a sticky mess like other setting sprays do, but overall I would not recommend this product as a good setting spray.
Mary R.
Mary R.

This is one of those raved-about products that you can find in many beauty blogs or YouTube tutorials...and I have to say it well deserve all the hype.
It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried and drenched...however I don't love it as much as I love my Caudalie Beauty Elexir, especially for a daily-basis use. Still, I gotta say the produce works well and won't let you down
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT

I really love this product, but the packaging is my only issue!! The first time I tried this, I sprayed it onto my face thinking it would come out as a nice, fine mist.  Instead it was like a thick squirt bottle and I had to re do my entire face of makeup.  I ended up buying a spray bottle that had a fine misting nozzle so I could apply the product more evenly.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry