Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Maika E.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL

I got this for my birthday and it was amazing!! It is pretty light weight but I never bring it someone outside of my house incase I lose it. It is siper easy to apply, since all I have to do is spray it.

It makes my skin (makeup) look fresh all day, and since I do not get home until late at night, I want my makeup to look on point, and it meets my expectation!!! I recommend this to everyone
Esraa M.
Esraa M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

This Make Up For Ever mist and setting spray is a good setting spray. it Sets your make up and gives a natural dewy look. It definitely helps your make up last longer. It's just as good as the Urban Decay setting sprays. even though its not as expensive as the urban decay setting spray there are other setting sprays if you don't want to spend this much on a setting spray try the e.l.f one.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
San Antonio, TX

I bought the travel sized version of this and I loved it. It took away any powderiness and I do feel like it played a role in prolonging the wear of my makeup. It's almost used up and I'm now about to try Urban Decay All Nighter. I will definitely do a second review after I get a good feel of UD's to let you guys know how they compare, but UD has a lot to live up to because I loved this.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.

If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Libby B.
Libby B.
Middlebury , CT

This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Sally D.
Sally D.

A lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours. It increases hydration for a silky, smooth appearance and won't dry skin out. This product is formulated with a complex to boost oxygenation and deliver a healthy-looking, radiant glow. .. reall description🙈✨👌
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ

HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
I find this setting spray works to keep you makeup on while still keeping you looking refreshed. It has a light weight feel without being to wet and greasy. I have dry skin and it never dries it out but it gives it a more dewier look, so it might not be best for oily skin. I also find myself reaching for the urban decay all nighter spray, but this is a good second choice.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now