BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Before I got into setting powder, I used MAKEUP FOREVER's setting spray and I honestly was pretty satisfied with the results. It wasn't a product that made me go "WOW", but it did the job. It wasn't super mattifying and some makeup did smudge on my face, but it met the bare minimum of my expectations. My honest opinion is that you are better off spending this money on a setting powder because that will definitely set your makeup way better than this product!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This has to be one of the best setting sprays. Not to use for anything else like shadows just setting makeup. It smells pretty good but the smell goes away right away. When I use this in the morning I don't have to reset my face until 4-6 hours later. It holds my makeup in place so well. I have combination skin and only my nose gets oily. My nose doesn't even get oily with this setting spray and I've never had a setting spray stop my nose from getting oily. It's crazy.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Amazing would be an understatement!!! This spray has such a perfect fine mist that evenly distributes over my entire face with just two full sprays. It keeps my makeup looking smooth and flawless from morning till night. Since ive started usibg this setting spray I havent experienced any flake g or drying of my foundation at all. I really love how it gives the perfect mix of dewy and matte. If you havent tried this settibg sprayyet, you are truley missing out!!
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I wore this for my wedding and my make up lasted all day. The bronzer, blush, and eyeshadow stayed in place and did not lose color or vibrance. I don't know how this product works but it never fails. I apply it 6-12 inches away from my face and let it dry without moving. It truly works and prevents creasing and smudging too.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't feel like it extends my makeup for as long as other setting sprays are. But it does have a fine mist and makes your makeup look really refreshed throughout the day. It's just that it doesn't really do much in regards for the extension of the makeup that I'm applying and perhaps the formula just doesn't work with my current foundation very well. But the makeup forever primer works amazingly with my foundation compared to the setting spray unfortunately.
Keri D.
Keri D.
I purchased this myself at Sephora after going through several bottles of Urban Decay All-Nighter and wanting to try something different. I use this over powder foundation + setting powder and liquid foundation + setting powder, and so far it has worked just as well as Urban Decay. I can get through a 11+ hour day with minimal oil breakthrough, and it seems to hold up better than Urban Decay on super-humid days (the Urban Decay would sometimes feel sticky). This is one of my 2017 #BestinBeauty #influensterawards products.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
My holy grail setting spray! Before this, I've use the Urban Decay & the Too Cool for School setting spray and I prefer the Makeup Forever one! It's sprays out fine mist which I absolutely love and it really does make my makeup set in place and last throughout the day! I use this everyday and noticed my makeup does last longer and doesn't break down whenever I do use it! I highly recommend to those who are looking for good setting sprays!
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
I love this setting spray! I use it all over my face after I've put on all my makeup. I have a bad habit of touching my face and my makeup wouldn't last the whole day until I used this. I like that its water based so its not drying like many others that are alcohol based. I also like that it gives me a dewy look but not so much that I look ridiculous in the office. It doesn't really have a scent which was important to me. The price is a bit much so I've been on the lookout for more affordable dupes. Overall, I would recommend.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
When they say Forever... They mean it!
This spray keeps your makeup in place all day & even through the unexpected all nighter your friends talk you into last minute! It sprays on easy. Feels weightless & dries quickly. It is the holy grail of all setting sprays! I will not put on a full face of make up without it!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray