MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I recently bought this setting spray because a Sephora worker said it would be good for my dry skin. I have tried quite a few setting sprays but I feel like this one has been the best one so far. I can see that it does help with my dry flakes on my face after I put my makeup on. And it does help set my makeup pretty well. There are prob better setting sprays out there that set your makeup better than this one but would most likely dry your face out as well. So far this is the best one for my needs that I have found.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IF YOU WANT LONGWEAR! If you use too much it can make your face feel noticeably tight, but there's NO OTHER setting spray that will keep your makeup transfer-proof and in place (AND just about waterproof!!) all day and night (and into the next morning if you had a rough night). Doesn't hydrate or control oil, just acts as a hairspray for the face.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. Before I used this setting spray, my foundation (I use kat von d foundation) would not last three hours, it transferred easily, and it looked all cracked. Now that I use this setting spray (I also use the poreless primer with it) it keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it all day long. I can rub my face and nothing will come off. I got the Urban decay deslick spray which is amazing, but after three uses it dried my skin out so bad that it felt like leather. This setting spray doesn't have alcohol in it so it won't dry my face out or make my face feel very stiff. Definitely will be buying more!!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I personally use this for pigments and spraying my brush before using other powder products that I'd like to really emphasize. It's a little cheaper that my UD setting spray and the nozzle doesn't have as fine of a mist in my opinion, so I don't use it for setting my full face, just for the small stuff that I wouldn't want to use my all nighter setting spray for.
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
This has to be one of the best setting sprays. Not to use for anything else like shadows just setting makeup. It smells pretty good but the smell goes away right away. When I use this in the morning I don't have to reset my face until 4-6 hours later. It holds my makeup in place so well. I have combination skin and only my nose gets oily. My nose doesn't even get oily with this setting spray and I've never had a setting spray stop my nose from getting oily. It's crazy.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Amazing would be an understatement!!! This spray has such a perfect fine mist that evenly distributes over my entire face with just two full sprays. It keeps my makeup looking smooth and flawless from morning till night. Since ive started usibg this setting spray I havent experienced any flake g or drying of my foundation at all. I really love how it gives the perfect mix of dewy and matte. If you havent tried this settibg sprayyet, you are truley missing out!!
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I wore this for my wedding and my make up lasted all day. The bronzer, blush, and eyeshadow stayed in place and did not lose color or vibrance. I don't know how this product works but it never fails. I apply it 6-12 inches away from my face and let it dry without moving. It truly works and prevents creasing and smudging too.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
I don't feel like it extends my makeup for as long as other setting sprays are. But it does have a fine mist and makes your makeup look really refreshed throughout the day. It's just that it doesn't really do much in regards for the extension of the makeup that I'm applying and perhaps the formula just doesn't work with my current foundation very well. But the makeup forever primer works amazingly with my foundation compared to the setting spray unfortunately.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
My holy grail setting spray! Before this, I've use the Urban Decay & the Too Cool for School setting spray and I prefer the Makeup Forever one! It's sprays out fine mist which I absolutely love and it really does make my makeup set in place and last throughout the day! I use this everyday and noticed my makeup does last longer and doesn't break down whenever I do use it! I highly recommend to those who are looking for good setting sprays!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray