Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Durham, CT

Love this product!! If you need to keep your makeup in place this is the product to use. Gives a natural finish. I think it would work great with any skin types.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL

Love this product sooo much. i use it everyday and it keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place all day. Recommend it to anyone looking for a new setting spray.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love this settings spray, but the only thing i don't like is that you have to shake it up before you use it or then you'll get these white spots on your face..
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH

I love this one it's amazing! It's great to use! I use it every time I do my makeup! I've let my sister use it too because she really likes it and she has none!
Eden M.
Eden M.
Los Angeles, CA

So far, best setting spray I've ever used. Granted, when I use this I'm also using MUF foundation, primer and setting powder so it must all work great together!
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Freeland, MI

I prefer Urban Decay's all nighter spray but this isn't the worst! It doesn't least a heavy feeling and did make my makeup lady. The smell is just a tad strong.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL

I love this spray. It makes the makeup last much longer on the skin, including artistic makeup, helps the paint does not break, or fall so fast.Really good one.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA

Love this I have used better but it's not the worst it is easy to apply! It's pretty affordable if you ask me it done a okay job on keeping my makeup in place.
Tema U.
Tema U.
Charlotte, NC

Leaves make up flawless! When sprayed feels so refreshing. Good for all skin types whether oily, dry, or combination types. Product kept my make up on all day.
Mia S.
Mia S.

This setting spray keeps my makeup on all day long! It definitely sets my eyebrows that I draw in every day and they do not budge! It's a blessing in a bottle.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now