Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Similar to MAC Fix+ very good, little expensive. I like it though very hydrating and sets makeup well.
Mich H.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN

I normally don't use make up setting sprays but I tried it out and it Helped keep my makeup on longer.
Camila R.
Camila R.

it is a very good product, very clean leaves my skin and I always want to finish, I use this every day
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA

Keeps your makeup looking fresh and in place all day. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.

amazing. perfect, you can build on it. expensive but worth the price. leaves my makeup looking smooth.
Xochitl G.
Xochitl G.
Burnsville, MN

This makeup setting spray is great! I can not live with out it. Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Kenner, LA

Keeps my eye makeup looking fresh all day long! And sprays evenly and lightly! It's worth every dime!
patricia N.
patricia N.

It is very good to freshen up much truth recommend that the presentation is very beautiful and I like
Ashley
Ashley

This setting spray is okay. I've used bodyography PRO and it's the best I've used comoaned to others.
Macy U.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this setting spray. Nothing ever comes close to it. This makes my makeup stay in place all day
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now