BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "ts so nice its my favorite one right now i use it every day because its long lasting and not expensive att alll i love it" in 59 reviews
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
This setting spray does a really good job for setting everyday makeup and even some glam. The smell is super gross though, and the spray nozzle causes it to foam a little leaving awkward dots on your face, but the product itself is great
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
This is a really nice setting spray the mist is really nice and I find that it doesn't leave my skin completely drenched which is one of my biggest no-nos with setting sprays. The only con for me is that I do think it's a bit over priced.
Pahssie H.
Love the finish it gives my face , it makes my make up lasts longer . Also it keeps me hydrated when I'm feeling dry or when my make up feels like it needs a boost . I would definitely purchase again.
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
Amazing and I would recommend this to everyone especially if you're using liquid foundation. I used it for a photo shoot with heat lamps and my
Makeup stayed for hours and it's not even that expensive ! I got it at ulta but any beauty store should carry it
Danielle R.
Probably one of my top setting sprays. The quality and versatility are amazing. When you want your makeup to stay out and be flawless, this little bottle will do it. If you want your shadows to be more pigmented, this will make it happen!
Abigail M.
Yukon, OK
This product is very nice on the skin breath able/ very light weight, I love to apply this before and after but sometimes can become wet in texture if you do not take time to dry than i do not know if this is the one for you but does last a long time and I would buy again.
Elaine H.
This product help me keep my makeup look looking fresh and its very easy to apply I love how lightweight this product is. I recommend this product to anyone who has any combination of skin it's for all skin type and I would definitely purchase this product again when I need it.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
This is another one of my loves. I sampled it at Sephora and was pleasantly surprised at how well my look stayed after 8 hours at work.
Plus it doesn't have any bothersome scent
Paris S.
Lithonia, GA
I sincerely love this product! The finish of the spray once it dries (which is quick), gives you a neutral finish. It is not necessarily dewy or matte which makes it perfect for the average day out.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry