Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (63)
Rana K.
Rana K.
It does lock in your makeup all day long! This one and the one from Urban Decay are my favorites. So I use them alternatively. I like how fine it sprays, and drys up quickly. On the hot summer days, I apply this before AND after applying base makeup which really helps the foundation to last all day without getting shiny.
The best part about this spray is that it DOESN'T contain alcohol!!! Since I have dry skin, I always try my best to avoid any product that contains alcohol. If you have dry-combination skin, this product is definitely worth trying.
Arushi S.
Arushi S.
I'm on my second little bottle. Can't finish my makeup without it! I used to use the UD All nighter then switched to this when they had a shortage recently. Makes cakey foundation look more natural and glowy. The look made me feel kind of uncertain at first, but give it 15 minutes to settle in and then my makeup looks much more soft and unified. adds a lot of shine to the skin, so those who don't like that look should stay away from this. Feels slightly sticky at first though, but that feeling goes away. However I don't like the way it sprays, the spray could be finer and mist-like for a more even coverage.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I recently bought this setting spray because a Sephora worker said it would be good for my dry skin. I have tried quite a few setting sprays but I feel like this one has been the best one so far. I can see that it does help with my dry flakes on my face after I put my makeup on. And it does help set my makeup pretty well. There are prob better setting sprays out there that set your makeup better than this one but would most likely dry your face out as well. So far this is the best one for my needs that I have found.
Nikky P.
Nikky P.
Henderson, NV
YAS! This is a must have for your kit. So many uses. I love to use this to enhance the look of my shimmer eye shadows. It's crazy what this can do to the pigment of your shadows without making them look cakey.  I also love to spray this on the high points of my face and apply my highlight while it is still damp to really amp it up. Despite those 2 amazing uses.. I love using this for its actual purpose, a setting spray. It makes me look fresh and devy in the best way possible. I'll repurchase this again and again.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IF YOU WANT LONGWEAR! If you use too much it can make your face feel noticeably tight, but there's NO OTHER setting spray that will keep your makeup transfer-proof and in place (AND just about waterproof!!) all day and night (and into the next morning if you had a rough night). Doesn't hydrate or control oil, just acts as a hairspray for the face.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. Before I used this setting spray, my foundation (I use kat von d foundation) would not last three hours, it transferred easily, and it looked all cracked. Now that I use this setting spray (I also use the poreless primer with it) it keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it all day long. I can rub my face and nothing will come off. I got the Urban decay deslick spray which is amazing, but after three uses it dried my skin out so bad that it felt like leather. This setting spray doesn't have alcohol in it so it won't dry my face out or make my face feel very stiff. Definitely will be buying more!!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I personally use this for pigments and spraying my brush before using other powder products that I'd like to really emphasize. It's a little cheaper that my UD setting spray and the nozzle doesn't have as fine of a mist in my opinion, so I don't use it for setting my full face, just for the small stuff that I wouldn't want to use my all nighter setting spray for.
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
This has to be one of the best setting sprays. Not to use for anything else like shadows just setting makeup. It smells pretty good but the smell goes away right away. When I use this in the morning I don't have to reset my face until 4-6 hours later. It holds my makeup in place so well. I have combination skin and only my nose gets oily. My nose doesn't even get oily with this setting spray and I've never had a setting spray stop my nose from getting oily. It's crazy.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Amazing would be an understatement!!! This spray has such a perfect fine mist that evenly distributes over my entire face with just two full sprays. It keeps my makeup looking smooth and flawless from morning till night. Since ive started usibg this setting spray I havent experienced any flake g or drying of my foundation at all. I really love how it gives the perfect mix of dewy and matte. If you havent tried this settibg sprayyet, you are truley missing out!!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry