Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tara Lynn W.
Tara Lynn W.
Toronto

LOVE! My go to setting spray! This product is also great for mixing eye shadow pigments as well as creating creme eye shadows. This is always in my kit!
Yesmeen S.
Yesmeen S.
Griffith, IN

Love this as a primer and a setting spray! I also use this to intensify my eyeshadows to nake it have alot more color! So amazing I definitely recommend
Alexia R.
Alexia R.

This is my favorite setting spray, my makeup stays flawless all day long, and even drugstore makeup sometimes if the finish look is cakey this fixed it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Stow, OH

LLOOOOVVVEEEEEE! I bought the travel size because I just wanted to try it and I have to go back and get more. Keeps make up in place and smells amazing!
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH

Pretty decent. Doesn't beat my Skindinavia, but it sets and extends my makeup wear. It is smaller and more expensive than my HG Skindinavia one however.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT

Make Up Forever is an amazing brand and their setting spray does not disappoint. I love putting it on in the middle of the day to freshen up my makeup!
Hanine D.
Hanine D.
Constantine,Algeria

this is my first evet setting spray that i use and i love it! it setts the makeup beautifully and keeps it in place through the day! hightly recomand!😁
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Tucson, AZ

This setting spray will make your makeup last through anything! So I would definitely buy if you're thinking about buying you will not be disappointed!
Zulema V.
Zulema V.

Make up for ever makes such great products, never a hit and miss and that's the case with this setting spray helps my makeup stay and flawless all day
Nía G.
Nía G.
Caracas

My make up lasted forever with this amazing product! Not a joke when they say MAKE UP FOREVER! The texture is heaven. It's a very lightweight formula.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now