BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Holly N.
I used to use these on my clients all the time! It worked amazing. It has a slight tackiness to it so it would make the makeup last. It is a great mister as well. I liked to spray my brush with this and dipping it into eyeshadow to make it more pigmented as well.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Very good. Anything from Makeup Forever is high quality. The spritzer is awesome and his setting spray helps the makeup stay while making your makeup look natural (haha).. well as natural as makeup can look.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
This setting spray makes your makeup look so fresh and hydrated! I would recommend this for any skin type, especially my dry girls! It leaves a natural finish. So good for a little pump up during the day!
Maia R.
Coatesville, PA
Effective product with a light, lovely scent. I got the trial size and I think I'll get the full. The mist sprays very finely and evenly, making it so easy to put the finishing touches on after a powder. Get for dry skin but wouldn't recommend for combination and oily skin . But overall a good product .
Chelsey M.
love the spray on this, not to heavy not too light. It has a refreshing scent. This really does make my make up last all night, especially in the heat. It keeps me from looking too shiny as well. You just mist your face and let it dry. I use it on all my clients.
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
My favorite finish spray with a very reasonable price tag. This always makes me feel refreshed once I finish applying my makeup. I can also tell a major difference in days that I do not use it. Make up forever has never let me down with any of their products!
Julie A.
Let me start saying this is amazing product I just love it how my face feels every time I spray this on my face before and after I wear my foundation this is just a very good product I love it.
Jennifer G.
This was my first and only setting spray for a long time. I have super dry and sensitive skin, so I'm always looking for products that won't worsen these issues. This spray kept my make up on and my face moisturizer.
Kaytlin D.
The make up for ever mist and fix setting spray is a life saver. My makeup literally last all day and night long without any worries. It makes everything sit nice to the skin and feel perfect.
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use this when I feel like I'm a little dry midday. It is also good to spray on if you have used a little too much powder and you want a dewy look. I will use it sometimes to blend in makeup in spots that look cakey.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry