BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Such a great spray! Fragrance free so it is comfortable on the skin. Claims to be long lasting. I have not noticed improvements in longevity but the spray melds all face powders together so beautifully! It adds the most natural finish to the face and feels so refreshing. I cannot finish my makeup without using. I have been using it for about two months and I still have about 70% left. Would recommend this product to anyone who especially struggles with makeup looking powdery on dry skin!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Tremont, PA
I personally use this for pigments and spraying my brush before using other powder products that I'd like to really emphasize. It's a little cheaper that my UD setting spray and the nozzle doesn't have as fine of a mist in my opinion, so I don't use it for setting my full face, just for the small stuff that I wouldn't want to use my all nighter setting spray for.
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This has to be one of the best setting sprays. Not to use for anything else like shadows just setting makeup. It smells pretty good but the smell goes away right away. When I use this in the morning I don't have to reset my face until 4-6 hours later. It holds my makeup in place so well. I have combination skin and only my nose gets oily. My nose doesn't even get oily with this setting spray and I've never had a setting spray stop my nose from getting oily. It's crazy.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Amazing would be an understatement!!! This spray has such a perfect fine mist that evenly distributes over my entire face with just two full sprays. It keeps my makeup looking smooth and flawless from morning till night. Since ive started usibg this setting spray I havent experienced any flake g or drying of my foundation at all. I really love how it gives the perfect mix of dewy and matte. If you havent tried this settibg sprayyet, you are truley missing out!!
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
I don't feel like it extends my makeup for as long as other setting sprays are. But it does have a fine mist and makes your makeup look really refreshed throughout the day. It's just that it doesn't really do much in regards for the extension of the makeup that I'm applying and perhaps the formula just doesn't work with my current foundation very well. But the makeup forever primer works amazingly with my foundation compared to the setting spray unfortunately.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I wore this for my wedding and my make up lasted all day. The bronzer, blush, and eyeshadow stayed in place and did not lose color or vibrance. I don't know how this product works but it never fails. I apply it 6-12 inches away from my face and let it dry without moving. It truly works and prevents creasing and smudging too.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
When they say Forever... They mean it!
This spray keeps your makeup in place all day & even through the unexpected all nighter your friends talk you into last minute! It sprays on easy. Feels weightless & dries quickly. It is the holy grail of all setting sprays! I will not put on a full face of make up without it!
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
I love this setting spray! I use it all over my face after I've put on all my makeup. I have a bad habit of touching my face and my makeup wouldn't last the whole day until I used this. I like that its water based so its not drying like many others that are alcohol based. I also like that it gives me a dewy look but not so much that I look ridiculous in the office. It doesn't really have a scent which was important to me. The price is a bit much so I've been on the lookout for more affordable dupes. Overall, I would recommend.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
My holy grail setting spray! Before this, I've use the Urban Decay & the Too Cool for School setting spray and I prefer the Makeup Forever one! It's sprays out fine mist which I absolutely love and it really does make my makeup set in place and last throughout the day! I use this everyday and noticed my makeup does last longer and doesn't break down whenever I do use it! I highly recommend to those who are looking for good setting sprays!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray