BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Treva B.
I picked up a travel size of this setting spray on vacation after realizing I had forgotten my usual setting spray at home. I'm so glad I bought it because it's quickly become one of my favorite setting sprays. It works very well and locks everything into face-place.
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
I have no complaints about this setting spray! It's super light and keeps my makeup on flawlessly all day long. The spray smells delicious and I love the way it feels on my skin. It was used on me for a shoot by a makeup artist but I would love to purchase in the future.
Sarah A.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Setting my face is a must once I'm finished with my makeup! The MAKE UP FOREVER MIST & FIX Spray helps my makeup lady all day long! Just three sprays and my face is locked in! I will definitely be keeping this product in my makeup bag!
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this setting spray. it smells awesome and dries rather quickly. it was the ally keeps my makeup on all day. i bought the travel size just to see if i'd like it and i absolutely do and will definitely be buying the full size one !!
emily c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This keeps your makeup in place all day and leaves a matte finish! This is great for oily skin and protects it from the sun really well ! I would recommend for people who have never used a spray. i would buy this again!
Kristina V.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is amazing it takes away the look of powder on my skin. Makes my makeup last even on my combo skin and it's also great for spraying your brush before using eyeshadows or highlight. An essential in my makeup kit
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite setting spray! It's a staple in my kit and I use it on all my brides. It melts the makeup into the skin and gets rid of any extra powder left on the skin. The mister is also great and gives a nice fine mist!
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite face mists. I like to spritz before and after I'm done with my makeup. No spf and great for my dry skin. Easy to apply, just close your eyes and spray away. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Anna K.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this setting spray. It's hydrating and lightweight. It doesn't leave a matte finish. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's not the best one I've ever used. It makes your make up last, however. I would recommend it to others.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
This Setting Spray Last All Day! I Can Fall Asleep And My Make Up Will Still Stay On. It Gives You A Natural Look! I Believe It Is Amazing For All Types Of Skin! It Really Doesn't Protect You From The Sun . I Would Recommend It To Everyone. Its An Amazing Product
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry