Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH

This setting spray is really good! It's a total dupe for MACs fix plus spray. I use it for setting the race and for a spritz on a brush to you. Love this product and brand a lot! I would highly recommend it!
Johanna T.
Johanna T.

I completely love this spray it helps my makeup stay on longer than without wearing it. For me it gave me a more of a matte look which I personally love and long lasting finish. Defiantly Recommend this one.
Montana S.
Montana S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Love this stuff! I tend to dry out after applying all of my makeup, so after a spritz of this setting spray, I feel hydrated. Keeps my make up in place and gives me a nice airbrush finish! So worth the money
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love this stuff. I have had great experiences with setting sprays, this is no different. Keeps everything where it should be, easy on, and doesn't create issues for my skin. I would totally buy this again.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL

Decent setting spray. This would be my go to if the urban decay all nighter didn't exist. It is comparable to the mac fix plus. I think it makes my makeup last longer but I still prefer the ud one over this
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Riverview, FL

Love this spray, but i don't really see it making my makeup last all day. Provides a natural finish and gets rid of the powder look, but not much for luck with staying power. Smells a little funny was well.
Clara M.
Clara M.
N Hollywood, CA

This is really good but i dnt know for some reason its only stay on me for 8 hours the most so i would recommend this if youre just going out for a little bit. But its really good and the spray its amazing!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Cobourg

My favourite setting spray. The nozzle allows for an even, wide spread and the spray itself is really refreshing. I notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup when I wear it so it's an A+ in my book.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Newark, CA

I have heard amazing things about this setting spray and I would love to try it I heard it keeps your makeup looking beautiful all day! I will definitely purchase this product!!! It is on my shopping list !
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, ON

If you want a dewy look then this is the spray for you. I use it however as a mixing medium and to also make my eye shadows standout more I spray a little of them on my brush before dipping it in eye shadow
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now