BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
This setting spray makes your makeup look so fresh and hydrated! I would recommend this for any skin type, especially my dry girls! It leaves a natural finish. So good for a little pump up during the day!
Nicole E.
Boston
This setting spray is amazing! It keeps makeup in place all day, and isn't too heavy. Spray at an arm's length for best results. My only "con" is that it's a little pricy for the amount of product you get, but at the end of the day, it works nicely! I recommend.
Chelsey M.
love the spray on this, not to heavy not too light. It has a refreshing scent. This really does make my make up last all night, especially in the heat. It keeps me from looking too shiny as well. You just mist your face and let it dry. I use it on all my clients.
Haley D.
Watford City, ND
This does not make your makeup last all day! It felt nice at first, but made my foundation break up on my face. My pores looked huge and I was so disappointed. That has never happened before and I used all of my normal products. Thumbs down for me, unfortunately!
Maia R.
Coatesville, PA
Effective product with a light, lovely scent. I got the trial size and I think I'll get the full. The mist sprays very finely and evenly, making it so easy to put the finishing touches on after a powder. Get for dry skin but wouldn't recommend for combination and oily skin . But overall a good product .
Sophia G.
I love this, i live in Texas and last summer i was Outdoors for a event and had did my makeup and my boyfriends cousin told why didnt i sweat off my makeup and its because of the setting spray for making it last through the texas heat ive been using this since I graduated high school thanks to the Sephora lady
Steph B.
Only rating this with 4 stars because unless you purchase online, it's nearly impossible to find in a brick and mortar store. It is non-irritating and works great! I've even gone swimming, forgetting that I had makeup on and came out of the pool looking just as refreshed!
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
I use this all the time to set finished makeup for long lasting results. Keep your makeup in place for many hours. My bride dances all day without touch ups needed. Just spray a light mist directly on face. Or apply with a brush on top of specific trouble areas.
Lyn B.
Love this setting spray! It is my favorite setting spray that I have so far. I haven't tried the urban Decay ones yet but I want to. This is the one I always buy cause I know it works. My makeup last for hours because of this spray. I do wish the spray was finer.
Jennifer G.
This was my first and only setting spray for a long time. I have super dry and sensitive skin, so I'm always looking for products that won't worsen these issues. This spray kept my make up on and my face moisturizer.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry