Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (36)
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

Not the biggest fan of this. I love the brand but this was a Miss for me. All it seems to do is separate my makeup and make it ball up. I have tried many different ways to make it work and it just doesn't
Margot Q.
Margot Q.

As good as Urban Decay! Such a good setting spray and keeps my makeup on for ages. Great sun protection and is good for the price. Very lightweight on the skin and I would really recommend this to others.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ

AMAZING levels of staying power!! Best staying spray you can get. Much preferable to the MAC fixing spray. This setting spray really will last you all day. Made a huge difference in my makeup staying on.
Izzy R.
Izzy R.

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! I swear most of the setting sprays I've tried are just water in a bottle but this is amazing! It makes your makeup STICK and it won't come off at all until you wipe it off. 10/10
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Monongahela, PA

Wonderful setting spray. Makes makeup last and the mist is very fine which I love. I just am not a fan of the chemical smell but tolerate it for the results since the smell fades quickly. I recommend it!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

A good setting spray, but not worth the money. I think you can find a better spray, that does just as good a job, for a lot less money. A little disappointed compared to other brands that I've tried out.
Diana H.
Diana H.

It's really good it said everything in place it leaves the skin nice not to oily not to try just right it's a really Matt finish it's lightweight and I would definitely recommend it and I would buy again
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Corpus Christi, TX

This wasn't my favorite, I didn't understand the rave about it when mannymua wore it in his tutorial. I didn't get a wow feeling but I also didn't get a omg this is terrible feeling. It was just average.
Rana K.
Rana K.
Bakersfield, CA

This is the best product ever, I don't now what u would have done without this, the amazing matte finish is amazing, it is so light weight doesn't stick on your face, and I'm definitely going to it again
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.

Looovveeeeee!!!!!!!! This setting spray , makes your foundation look hydrated throughout the day ! No cakey or oily looking ! Best part i only spray it on when im done with my makeup and im ready to go !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now