BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Donneitha R.
This setting spray is pretty awesome when used with the MUFE foundation. It is lightweight on the face, however.....if your skin is super oily - blotting and one re-misting may be needed (based on experience) .
Meggan P.
Pensacola
I love how this setting spray makes the highlighter melt into my skin making it look like a natural glow. I also like to spray it on my beauty blender and use it to at on my face before I apply my foundation.
Sana R.
I love MUFE’s setting spray! It has a pretty even application and my dry skin really loves it. I have consistently re-purchased it and even gotten the mini size for travel! I love it and highly recommend it!
Riley B.
indianapolis
I used this on eyeshadows to make the color more dramatic, on my beauty blender to fix or blend concealer and as an all over setting mist! I don't think it extends the wear but it makes your makeup look perfect
Patricia D.
San Ysidro, CA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays because it is just beautiful with no strong scent! I hate when setting sprays smell like a strong perfume. This spray has a nice mist, not the best but still great.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
It’s great but expensive for the amount you get. I recommend it and would repurchase. I love how dewy it leaves your skin. Easy to apply and cons are just to shines but over all makes make up last all day
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
It is an alright setting spray but not nearly as good as my nyx spray which is more affordable. Seems watery and doesn't seem to help bind my makeup together or keep it lasting longer throughout the day.
lindsey V.
bartlesville, ok
This setting spray is great. I first received it as a sample and loved how it helped my makeup last all day. I work in a really hot building and this setting spray helps my makeup stay in place all day.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
This little bottle is not only my favorite setting spray but I use it to enhance the colors of my eye shadows. I dab a little bit on my brush and pair it with my favorite shadows for a more vibrant look.
Katie H.
I love, love, love this setting spray. My makeup doesn't budge with this stuff, and that's saying a lot when you have oily skin and live in the south. It makes everything you spray it with waterproof.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry