BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
This is definitely a great setting spray but not nearly as good as the urban decay setting spray's are in my opinion. I am a huge fan of make up forever, usually more than urban decay products but I think urban decay won this battle.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
This setting spray is really good! It's a total dupe for MACs fix plus spray. I use it for setting the race and for a spritz on a brush to you. Love this product and brand a lot! I would highly recommend it!
Aarushi G.
South Riding, VA
The sprayer on this is a little harsh compared to a lot of the other setting sprays but nothing is as long lasting or dewy looking on the skin as this must. This product is close to perfection and I have yet to find anything better.
Rachel D.
Summer time must have !! So cooling on the skin, I have dry skin and its works great. I love spritzing it on under and over my makeup before heading out in the heat. I even throw it in my bag and keep my make up looking fresh with it throughout the day
Esmeralda C.
I like this setting spray but it doesn't last all day. The most is lasted was about 6-7 hours without reapplying. In order for it to keep my makeup in place, I'd have to reapply like every 3-4 hours. One spray is enough to reapply.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Another good setting spray. Spray after your makeup is on, and it locks your makeup.just spray and your done. Good for all types of skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Very light feeling
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
OMG I wish this product wasn't so darn expensive!! I absolutely LOVED this setting spray! It made my makeup last all day long. Didn't budge whatsoever. It gave me such a natural finish and didn't make my makeup run crazy whatsoever.
Asima A.
Arlington , VA
LITERALLY MY HOLY GRAIL SETTING SPRAY!!! I have dry skin and it was amazing for my skin. Makeup never moved and always looked flawless hours after application. Definitely my #1 setting spray of all time
Danielle G.
I use this when I travel on the go to prep for my makeup, set my makeup, spritz to freshen up through the day and LOVE! When I'm in a hurry I use this to moisten my beauty blender for my concealer under the eyes for ease of blending
Whitney R.
This product is a pretty good setting spray. I would recommend it for anybody's skin type. And also for any foundation type. Spritz a couple times and it dries pretty quickly.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry