Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
college station

This is my second all time favorite setting spray but it works just as beautiful! It keeps my make up very beautiful and leaves a little shine it's very lightweight its a 10 in my book!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA

This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Doesn't feel tacky on your face. You can use it multiple times. Makes your skin feel refreshed and really does make your makeup last all day!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.

This is a great setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day along and actually keeps the oil from my face too! I would definitely recommend this setting spray! totally worth it!
Tamarah-Allynn C.
Tamarah-Allynn C.
Waianae

Its good to use if your planning on staying out all day and you don't have a mac or sephora setting spray its like a dupe type of thing to have if your running low on your other sprays
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Redwood City, CA

Literally my go to product. I don't get weird lines from my sunglasses on my nose any more and it kept my makeup on perfectly during a very wild roll in the hay. 10/10 would recommend.
Effie K.
Effie K.
Totowa, NJ

Keeps makeup on for very long and in place all day and make for a easy removal. Natural finish. Great fresh smell and feel. Overall a great affordable light product I would buy again!!
Joelymar P.
Joelymar P.
Nashua, NH

It's not bad at all but I dont like the smell of the product and how leaves the face after using it..... I dont know if it's just me but I really dont like the smell of the product :(
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
S Portland, ME

This is my go to setting spray! Gives amazin last power and does not smell horrible like other setting sprays. I work 12 hour shifts and this helps my face to stay on the whole time.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Easton, PA

This is a solid, every day setting spray. It helps my make up look set and stay put throughout the entire day. It goes on lightly and is odorless and makes everything feel locked in.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Palmerton, PA

This setting spray leaves my makeup looking it's best all day long. I usually am annoyed because my makeup doesn't stay in place, but this product blew me away. It saves makeup too!!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry