Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I love the his product leaves my make up in place and stays matte all day!!!
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA
This setting spray is probably one of the best I've purchased. I spray it on my face around 5AM before work and my make up looks just as good around 8PM as it did when I put it on in the morning. I work in a restaurant so I face a ton of different temperatures. I'll be perfectly honest and say that my make up does require a tiny bit of touch up in the eye department but skin-wise it could stand up to another few hours of a night out. It doesn't dry out my foundation like the UD all nighter spray would so that's a definite plus. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend it.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I use it multiple times a day when my face is just feeling kind of stale. When I use it in the morning to hold my make up, it gives my face a natural glow and it's the finale to my makeup look! I love the scent of this spray because I have experienced other setting sprays such as Elf that have a chemical spray that is not pleasing at all. As soon as this product goes on the skin, there is an instant sense that you just put a high quality product onto the skin. I know that it does what it says it will do because my foundation, contour/highlight and eyeshadow creation looks like I just put it on even hours after the spray hits my face! But, of course, as everyone has different skin, mine gets oily as the day goes and this spray never fails to bring a matteness to my face once again! It is seriously the best setting spray I have tried to date! I 100% recommend this fabulous product!
Jamee O.
Jamee O.
Delbarton , Wv
This setting spray works wonders on my make up. I have combination skin with some acne, so I like to have a full coverage everything when it comes to makeup. Unfortunately that means more often that not I am dealing with the dreaded cake face after just a couple of hours. This setting spray does what it was made to do and that is making sure my makeup not only stays put, as well as prevent the dreaded cake face.
Also make sure to only use 1-3 sprays from 12 to 16 inches away to set your makeup any more that that it start to feel sticky. If you want to prevent your eye makeup from turning into raccoon eyes by the end of day. My only complaint about this product
has nothing to do with the product itself but the spray bottle it's in. The product doesn't come out in a even fine mist like it should. Sometimes it will spray a lot of big drops that ruin what look I just made . Other than that this product does everything one would expect out of a high quality brand .
Mara C.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
After needing a change from UD's setting spray, I was recommended to try makeup forever's setting spray. I fell in love instantly. I sprayed it on my face when trying it at Sephora, and the scent was lovely and gentle on my face. It also doesn't leave your face feeling dry or super mattified like other sprays do, and being that I have dry skin, this was the perfect cherry on top when it came to needing a more dewy look to finish my makeup session. It lasts really well, and I'm extremely pleased with the pricing and the amount you get in a bottle. I literally use this every time I do my makeup, and will even spray it on my beauty blender before spreading out my foundation or concealer, and it works beautifully! 10/10 would recommend especially for those with sensitive skin types.
Megan D.
Megan D.
One bottle lasted me almost a year. It set my makeup well -- I attend fitness classes during work hours and don't notice my makeup wearing off. However, I do a couple sprays throughout the day (especially after a workout), and I have to say I do not feel the moisturizing effect. Instead I feel yucky tightness, and I wonder if this has any moisturizing qualities at all. When I ran out of my first bottle, I read the reviews on this again to verify whether or not it was recommended for dry skin. Sure enough, I read mostly raves from those with dry skin, so I repurchased. I'm writing this review with less than half of the product left in bottle #2 and am still experiencing the sticky and tight feeling. Sad to say I will be moving on to something that will noticeably moisturize.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Cleveland, TX
I am actually using this because my mom got it from her friend and she doesn't use it (so why waste it!?) - So I am not sure about the price because I haven't checked it yet.

This is my first ever finishing mist so I don't have much knowledge about this particular product. But here's some of my pros and cons about this product:

pros:
- Makes my face dewy & glowy
- Makes my face make up looks well blended
- Helps my make up stays fresh longer
- It doesn't break me out (I have insensitive skin, though :) )

cons :
- Smells chemically
- The packaging is not very good.
- The spray makes more of a big water droplets rather than a mist.

Will buy again until I found a better finishing mist !
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
This stuff is amazing. I don't have anything negative to say about it. The sprayer is very nice and produces a fine mist that coats your face nicely, the droplets aren't too big. It doesn't mattify, so pass on this if that's what you're looking for. But it does extend the life of your makeup and takes away that powdery look from the skin. It's also great if you've applied too much concealer or foundation. Spritz your beauty sponge with this and it will hydrate the skin and remove the excess. I would say this is better for those who have normal to dry skin. It doesn't increase or add to the oils on the face, it just doesn't too much for oil control, but that doesn't bother me.
Kari T.
Kari T.
This is a good setting spray, and my first. I love that it doesn't have alcohol or other common irritants in it, which is a big plus for me as I can't use products that contain them. It keeps my makeup looking flawless like I just put it on for 12+ hours and even stops my mascara from flaking when it gets dry in the tube. It slightly hydrates my skin too and adds a very slight dewiness to matte foundation, which I like. I'd definitely purchase it again. I first tried a sample, then I bought the smaller size, but next time I buy it I'm going straight for the bigger bottle.
Claribel M.
Claribel M.
The spray works well enough to set your make-up. I have no complaints about that. I took off one star because the spray is too thick. It's more of a spray than a mist and so it releases a lot of product at once and it's a bit harsh and too wet. I had the Mac setting spray which I loved because the mist was perfectly light and you didn't feel like all of your make-up was going to run off of your face. And no, I do not use more than necessary (in case you're wondering)

I took off the other star because it's scented and I don't care much for scented sprays on my face. Maybe I missed that on the package; that would be my fault. But the scent is strong (at least for me).
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry