BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kari T.
Kari T.
This is a good setting spray, and my first. I love that it doesn't have alcohol or other common irritants in it, which is a big plus for me as I can't use products that contain them. It keeps my makeup looking flawless like I just put it on for 12+ hours and even stops my mascara from flaking when it gets dry in the tube. It slightly hydrates my skin too and adds a very slight dewiness to matte foundation, which I like. I'd definitely purchase it again. I first tried a sample, then I bought the smaller size, but next time I buy it I'm going straight for the bigger bottle.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
This stuff is amazing. I don't have anything negative to say about it. The sprayer is very nice and produces a fine mist that coats your face nicely, the droplets aren't too big. It doesn't mattify, so pass on this if that's what you're looking for. But it does extend the life of your makeup and takes away that powdery look from the skin. It's also great if you've applied too much concealer or foundation. Spritz your beauty sponge with this and it will hydrate the skin and remove the excess. I would say this is better for those who have normal to dry skin. It doesn't increase or add to the oils on the face, it just doesn't too much for oil control, but that doesn't bother me.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Troy, OH
This setting spray was okay- it didn't really impress me but it did an okay job. I don't think it helped my makeup to last any longer but does create a more natural look if your foundation looks a little cakey. I did not care for the chemical smell and the pump sometimes does not deliver an even mist, but rather bigger droplets. I also think it is a bit pricey. I will most likely not purchase this again in the future.
Rana K.
Rana K.
It does lock in your makeup all day long! This one and the one from Urban Decay are my favorites. So I use them alternatively. I like how fine it sprays, and drys up quickly. On the hot summer days, I apply this before AND after applying base makeup which really helps the foundation to last all day without getting shiny.
The best part about this spray is that it DOESN'T contain alcohol!!! Since I have dry skin, I always try my best to avoid any product that contains alcohol. If you have dry-combination skin, this product is definitely worth trying.
Claribel M.
Claribel M.
The spray works well enough to set your make-up. I have no complaints about that. I took off one star because the spray is too thick. It's more of a spray than a mist and so it releases a lot of product at once and it's a bit harsh and too wet. I had the Mac setting spray which I loved because the mist was perfectly light and you didn't feel like all of your make-up was going to run off of your face. And no, I do not use more than necessary (in case you're wondering)

I took off the other star because it's scented and I don't care much for scented sprays on my face. Maybe I missed that on the package; that would be my fault. But the scent is strong (at lea
Arushi S.
Arushi S.
I'm on my second little bottle. Can't finish my makeup without it! I used to use the UD All nighter then switched to this when they had a shortage recently. Makes cakey foundation look more natural and glowy. The look made me feel kind of uncertain at first, but give it 15 minutes to settle in and then my makeup looks much more soft and unified. adds a lot of shine to the skin, so those who don't like that look should stay away from this. Feels slightly sticky at first though, but that feeling goes away. However I don't like the way it sprays, the spray could be finer and mist-like for a more even coverage.
Nikky P.
Nikky P.
Henderson, NV
YAS! This is a must have for your kit. So many uses. I love to use this to enhance the look of my shimmer eye shadows. It's crazy what this can do to the pigment of your shadows without making them look cakey.  I also love to spray this on the high points of my face and apply my highlight while it is still damp to really amp it up. Despite those 2 amazing uses.. I love using this for its actual purpose, a setting spray. It makes me look fresh and devy in the best way possible. I'll repurchase this again and again.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I recently bought this setting spray because a Sephora worker said it would be good for my dry skin. I have tried quite a few setting sprays but I feel like this one has been the best one so far. I can see that it does help with my dry flakes on my face after I put my makeup on. And it does help set my makeup pretty well. There are prob better setting sprays out there that set your makeup better than this one but would most likely dry your face out as well. So far this is the best one for my needs that I have found.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY IF YOU WANT LONGWEAR! If you use too much it can make your face feel noticeably tight, but there's NO OTHER setting spray that will keep your makeup transfer-proof and in place (AND just about waterproof!!) all day and night (and into the next morning if you had a rough night). Doesn't hydrate or control oil, just acts as a hairspray for the face.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. Before I used this setting spray, my foundation (I use kat von d foundation) would not last three hours, it transferred easily, and it looked all cracked. Now that I use this setting spray (I also use the poreless primer with it) it keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it all day long. I can rub my face and nothing will come off. I got the Urban decay deslick spray which is amazing, but after three uses it dried my skin out so bad that it felt like leather. This setting spray doesn't have alcohol in it so it won't dry my face out or make my face feel very stiff. Definitely will be buying more!!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray