Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Robin P.
Robin P.

I use this product every day to keep my makeup in place and looking great all day, much easier on the skin as it does not contain alcohol or at least that's what the lady said at Sephora.
Monica P.
Monica P.

One of my favorite mists! So refreshing! It's a natural finish to my eyes but yet helps my dry skin not feel so dry I don't know what it is about this spray that I always go back to it!!
Audrey V.
Audrey V.
San Diego, CA

This was great for pictures at the beginning of the night but as your sweat it makes you feel even more greasy. It doesn't stay super well and made me feel like I had a permanent shine .
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA

This setting spray did what it was supposed to do for a few hours. I found that it seemed to wear off when I was hot or the air was humid. There is better setting sprays at a lower cost.
Florecita C.
Florecita C.
San Marcos, TX

Love it it's expensive but very good definitely worth all the money it's great for all skin tones and I love how it is so light weight and easy to apply a great product and recommendable
Judelle V.
Judelle V.

Great setting spray. Definitely takes away the powdery look and makes your makeup look natural. I would recommend you try the travel size before the full size of your still on the fence
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
college station

This is my second all time favorite setting spray but it works just as beautiful! It keeps my make up very beautiful and leaves a little shine it's very lightweight its a 10 in my book!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA

This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Doesn't feel tacky on your face. You can use it multiple times. Makes your skin feel refreshed and really does make your makeup last all day!
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Lakewood, WA

I bought this because I've seen a lot of your era using it. It is a good product! Comparable to Mac fix plus. But I prefer to stick with my fix plus because it is my holy grail product.
estrella l.
estrella l.

BOI THIS IS THE GOOD sh*t riGht hEre, GOOd s*It. keep ya face in check by using this liberally all over. suckin di*k? ya face stays in place! it's pretty good y'all consider buying this
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry