Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Iara J.
Iara J.
São Paulo

I don't relly like this sprays but... This one make my make look a lot better any stays on my face don't matter where I'm going so i use it most of the time
Celeste O.
Celeste O.
Manor, TX

I have oily skin and this just didn't work for me. Left me looking to dewy but if that's what you like then it would be perfect for the dry girls out there.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rochfortbridge

Love love love this setting spray! Definitely a must when I'm wearing any sort of makeup keeps it in tack all day and night and gives a lovely matte finish!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Baltimore, MD

This stuff is fantastic. Not only do I use it as a setting spray but I also use it to dampen my brushes before makeup application! It gives me a dewy glow!
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.

I really like this product it is an awesome setting spray I believe that it really does help to lock all your makeup into place and makes you look flawless
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Riverside , Ca

Only had a sample of this product but it worked well. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's pretty good even for the price. Maybe I'll repurchase someday!
Marine M.
Marine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Allows the skin to breath while still locking the makeup in place. Just a few sprays is all you'll need. Does not have an overwhelming scent. Easy to wear.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH

Make up for ever mist and fix setting spray works good and makes makeup stay on a little longer. Doesn't mess makeup up or make it run. Very easy to apply
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN

This setting spray is one of the best I have used before. It let's make up last all day long. It is not heavy on the face and smells very light. I love it
Lupe V.
Lupe V.

Wonderful spray! Give your skin a boost of moisture too. I personally like this more than other sprays. It keeps my makeup in place and refreshes it also.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now