Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Sandybel R.
Sandybel R.
New Britain, CT

I like this!! Not super crazy about the scent but it does it job my makeup stays long when i use it so it does its job
Faith W.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE

It keeps my makeup on for hours!! It also helps it all melt together after applying it making your face look flawless!
Leomary P.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo

Me gusta! Tiene un precio muy muy accesible. y deja la piel muy bonita! Me gusta bastante este producto, Lo recomiendo
Idalis M.
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL

Awesomeness but I have an obsession with my skindinavia spray right now. I do definitely recommend this product though
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, Tx

This is quite nice, I don't know if it really works but it feels nice and dries quickly, I need to test it out better.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Austin, TX

I do you like other products than this ,but I think this product is one of the best Setting sprays I've tried so far .
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
Edinburg, TX

Kept my make up on liketerally forever. I prefer this one over urban decay ANYDAY. So amazing. Love love love love it
Erin G.
Erin G.
Brooklyn, NY

Works amazingly to set make up! My only problem with it is that in one of my ABH pallets it had messed up my higlight
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Humble, TX

I love it, it hold make up in place all day. It give me a dewy look which I like. It also affords for high end makeup
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Luján, Buenos Aires

I love how it seals the makeup and gives it a natural look, it lasts a long time. I recommend them a good product !!!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now