Add a Photo

Photos (65)
jenn N.
jenn N.
Whiteville, NC
Can't completely complete a fresh look without applying your setting spray over it all.
Aziza M.
Aziza M.
Durham, NC
Really good I mean you can buy affordable setting sprays but this is a really nice one
Laike S.
Laike S.
Huffman, TX
Works wonderfully! I highly recommended this product to some friends who also loved it
Kimi F.
Kimi F.
Vacaville, CA
This is good.. I go between this & UD as my primer/setting sprays.
Like both equally
Sammy A.
Sammy A.
Like this product. This setting spray is the good for my combination and I like It
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
Best setting spray on the market by far great smell lightweight and lasts all day
Isaura F.
Isaura F.
National City, CA
Expensive! I prefer Urban Decay to set my makeup for all night! Not buying again
Rose M.
Rose M.
Meh I'm not fan of this spray it does the job but just makes me feel kind of meh

Adriana
Adriana
Dinuba, CA
This is a good setting spray I really recommend it it makes ur makeup lasts long
Jenn Q.
Jenn Q.
Anaheim, Ca
The best setting spray by far! Makes my makeup look flawless. Smells good too!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray