Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Vicki C.
Vicki C.

Love this setting spray. It helps take away any excess powder and give a natural, but flawless application.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Bronx, NY

Make up forever is expensive but every product worth its price... this setting spray work 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼perfectly
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA

It's awesome it will last all day on you theres not to many like this. It's the best to keep the great look
Shacora B.
Shacora B.

It sets my makeup allll day and I love it. I don't have to constantly reapply my makeup when I have this on
Johanna G.
Johanna G.

Sinceramente no me gusto mucho el efecto pero tampoco esta tan mal. Tendría que probar otras a ver que tal.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Westbury, NY

. I would definitely recommend this product great quality little on the pricy side but definitely worth it.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

Definitely makes my makeup last longer, but I'm not sure that it's any better than any other setting spray.
kelcey m.
kelcey m.
Newbern, TN

Sets my makeup in place all day and feels lightweight on the skin. Non cakey at all and feels moisturizing.
Mishelle k.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA

This is a great product it sets your makeup really well and keep it on all day. And gives you a fresh look
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl

Este producto es demasiado cool! me encanta la verdad vale la pena y me gustaria comprar otro para regalar
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now