Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA

I really like this setting spray it works well. I was not disappointed when I used it for the first time it doesn't smell bad to me and dried good on my face it didn't leave any sticky residue.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ

Love, love, love! This is by far my everything in my makeup bag. I spray it before and after my makeup. I spray it after I wash my face at night and anytime I want to refresh my skin or makeup.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
South San Francisco, CA

such a nice lightweight formula for those looking for an every day setting spray. it would be ideal for combination skin, and gives such a natural beautiful finish. will definitely repurchase!
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.

LOVE THIS SO MUCH although I do love my urban decay setting spray more I will often find my self going for this one now although its a little pricey for a setting spray really does a good job
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

I've had a lot of disappointments with make up forever! But this setting spray is the only exception! This spray lets your makeup stay on all day. I have oily skin and it worked wonderfully:)
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore

Another good setting spray. Spray after your makeup is on, and it locks your makeup.just spray and your done. Good for all types of skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Very light feeling
Regina L.
Regina L.
Fairfield, CA

This is great for refreshing my makeup after a few hours of wear. Its a refreshing feel that i love. Also, its great to spray on right after finishing your look. It sets everything in place.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

I love this stuff. Works really well. Be sure to spray it far back from your face. It helps to make my makeup last longer, and if I feel like I need a little refresher, I can spray it again.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I was addicted to another setting Souray until i found Make up Revolultions! It's awesome. Doesn't make my face feel wet and it sets fast. My make up lasts all day! And it's budget friendly.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now