BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Really like this setting spray. Nozzle makes it come out with a nice mist. Helps my makeup stay on all day and takes the powdery look off my face without making my face look greasy or wet.
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
Great product! Setting sprays are a must have and this one works wonderfully! Just don't hold it too close to your face and mist it over your finished makeup and you are all set...literally lol. It really helps to keep my makeup in place all day !
Lashayla D.
This product is the THE TRUTH y'all. So, I have it 4 stars only bc I literally just purchased this item and have only used it once. But, I love the way it sets my makeup and also has a dewy effect after it dries. Long lasting and light. I recommend.
Shirley C.
Forest Hills, NY
I think this works okay, but the spray in the packaging is not that great. It doesn't come out in a fine mist. I'm waiting for my UD setting spray to be done so I can transfer it.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
This spray lets me use all powder products with the coverage I need without looking caked or dry. It also makes everything look more blended and seamless and is one of the only things that prevents me from getting a dry patch from wearing makeup
kendall g.
Manhattan, KS
My favorite light weight setting spray thus far. I also use this as a refreshing spray during the day. It's so light and refreshing. It never makes my makeup run or smudge at all. Really good stay power and will continue purchasing this product.
Nikki P.
Cary, NC
This spray is alright. I use it because I have it. It's easy to apply but it can mess stuff up when it sprites onto your face. I have kind of oily skin so sometimes I think it makes t worse. I use it often but am looking for a change definitely!
Anissa G.
I only use this as a setting spray so my review will be just for that. It sets my makeup but doesn't help with keeping my skin from getting oily. Doesn't have a strong smell which I like and It's easy to use.
Thy N.
San Francisco, CA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! I just bought another bottle. Love the misting nozzle from this bottle. It's perfect for combination skin. This setting spray helps my make up looks flawless and makes everything come together nicely.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry