MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Sammy A.
Sammy A.
Like this product. This setting spray is the good for my combination and I like It
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
Best setting spray on the market by far great smell lightweight and lasts all day
Isaura F.
Isaura F.
National City, CA
Expensive! I prefer Urban Decay to set my makeup for all night! Not buying again
Adriana
Adriana
Dinuba, CA
This is a good setting spray I really recommend it it makes ur makeup lasts long
Rose M.
Rose M.
Meh I'm not fan of this spray it does the job but just makes me feel kind of meh

Jenn Q.
Jenn Q.
Anaheim, Ca
The best setting spray by far! Makes my makeup look flawless. Smells good too!
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I love the his product leaves my make up in place and stays matte all day!!!
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA
This setting spray is probably one of the best I've purchased. I spray it on my face around 5AM before work and my make up looks just as good around 8PM as it did when I put it on in the morning. I work in a restaurant so I face a ton of different temperatures. I'll be perfectly honest and say that my make up does require a tiny bit of touch up in the eye department but skin-wise it could stand up to another few hours of a night out. It doesn't dry out my foundation like the UD all nighter spray would so that's a definite plus. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend it.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I use it multiple times a day when my face is just feeling kind of stale. When I use it in the morning to hold my make up, it gives my face a natural glow and it's the finale to my makeup look! I love the scent of this spray because I have experienced other setting sprays such as Elf that have a chemical spray that is not pleasing at all. As soon as this product goes on the skin, there is an instant sense that you just put a high quality product onto the skin. I know that it does what it says it will do because my foundation, contour/highlight and eyeshadow creation looks like I just put it on even hours after the spray hits my face! But, of course, as everyone has different skin, mine gets oily as the day goes and this spray never fails to bring a matteness to my face once again! It is seriously the best setting spray I have tried to date! I 100% recommend this fabulous product!
Jamee O.
Jamee O.
Delbarton , Wv
This setting spray works wonders on my make up. I have combination skin with some acne, so I like to have a full coverage everything when it comes to makeup. Unfortunately that means more often that not I am dealing with the dreaded cake face after just a couple of hours. This setting spray does what it was made to do and that is making sure my makeup not only stays put, as well as prevent the dreaded cake face.
Also make sure to only use 1-3 sprays from 12 to 16 inches away to set your makeup any more that that it start to feel sticky. If you want to prevent your eye makeup from turning into raccoon eyes by the end of day. My only complaint about this product
has nothing to do with the product itself but the spray bottle it's in. The product doesn't come out in a even fine mist like it should. Sometimes it will spray a lot of big drops that ruin what look I just made . Other than that this product does everything one would expect out of a high quality brand .
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry