Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Reviews (2090)
Photos (46)
Lauren M.

Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Dana W.
Dana W.
Buda, TX

it's okay. i use it mostly for my high light. it's not that good of a setting spray and it feels like water on my face.
Mal L.
Mal L.

Owww this is the best spray ever. My cousin have it and me to. It makes my makeup last longer and wow that's incredible
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

This setting spray is amazing! The most is perfect and doesn't make my face feel wet and it makes my make up last long.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Florence, MS

This product makes my make up stay put all day! Without it I would have to reapply my make up once or even twice a day!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

By far the best, lightest, setting spray. Feels like a light mist when wet and when dried you feel absolutely nothing.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Albany, GA

Not the best but I still find myself reaching for it! Make up forever is a very affordable brand! Love their products!
Sandybel R.
Sandybel R.
New Britain, CT

I like this!! Not super crazy about the scent but it does it job my makeup stays long when i use it so it does its job
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Madison, AL

One of the BEST setting sprays in the market. Truly sets everything and you feel it! Perfect for those with oily skin.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE

It keeps my makeup on for hours!! It also helps it all melt together after applying it making your face look flawless!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now