BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
It's a good everyday spray but it doesn't work as well as the Urban Decay all-nighter spray. I like this and helps save my skin from looking cakey when I accidentally put a little too much powder on. Good spray for when I don't care if my makeup wears off a little throughout the day. Plus it keeps looking better than what it would look like without it.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
I did like this! I was very hesitant on this product but it was very nice! Small so could travel with this! Was a lot better then I thought! Felt smooth on my face! Was not that expensive! I would recommend.
Arrianne C.
Ketchikan, AK
I used this all day to set my make up. Also to hydrate my face because I have severely dry skin. It's very lightweight as well. It stays on all day! I literally have to use two things of make up wipes to rid of my make up in the end of the day
Freyal B.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Sorry to say but this product did not met my expectations. I was expecting that this spray would feel like matte and set my makeup,but it did not. It has made the whole look cakey after I applied the foundation on. Rather, it could be used for the eyeshadow look when using loose pigments.
Nadiya I.
Bronx , NY
So glad I found this gem and I have not turned back. It set my makeup so beautifully and takes away the powder look. I take a bath in this so I run through it quick lol. Its not dry which is a super plus for me. My skin feels refreshed after I use this. I urge you to give it a try!
libby m.
Barnsdall, OK
This product was amazing to use and very easy to use it worked amazing and i love it so much i recommended it to many people. not once did my makeup smear or ore at all with this product highly recommend it. and i am planning to buy it again.
Emma H.
MY HOLY GRAIL ALL TIME FAVORITE MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY!!! this knocks the urban decay one out of the park. my makeup doesn't budge while I'm wearing this setting spray. I'm on my third bottle already. and this is expensive, so me repurchasing it twice means a lot!
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
The scent is pleasant and the spray disperses product across my whole face with one pump. The product definitely set my makeup and holds up to extreme conditions. It doesn’t leave me feeling tight to matte and give a natural luminosity and I have to touch up oily areas throughout the day.
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a really great setting spray, but it's not the best I've used. It feels refreshing once you put it on, and it keeps my makeup in place for a while but not all day. it also makes my skin look greasy.
Hibah M.
Riverside
Best make up setting spray I have used, very light on the face and allows the make up to last the whole day! Does not feel liquids or sticky after but makes your face feel fresh! Allows for makeup to last!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry