Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

This is the first seeting spray I've ever used to finish my makeup. I think it's pretty effective and it really helps my makeup for last all day. It's a little bit expensive but it worth it.
PRISSY V.
PRISSY V.
West Jordan, UT

This is one of my go to setting sprays I have my top 3 and this is one of them there usually sold out in store because it's so good but when it's in stock I usually buy 2 yes it's that good!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I was addicted to another setting Souray until i found Make up Revolultions! It's awesome. Doesn't make my face feel wet and it sets fast. My make up lasts all day! And it's budget friendly.
Yimei C.
Yimei C.
Orlando, Fl.

OMG, this setting spray it's perfect! It really does set up my make up. Making it long lasting. Totally lighwweight. Natural finish. I have oily skin, and it worked just fine. Just awesome.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Belle Chasse, LA

Overall this product works great, It dries superfast and allows my make up to last most of the day, however I don't find that it works any better or any worse than other products like this.
Arianna C.
Arianna C.
Downey, CA

Great product for when I want my makeup to stay on for a day or a night out. Really lightweight spray that doesn't make you feel like you have something on your face which is really great.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This spray felt ok, but wasn't great. I found that my makeup didn't last longer with this. According to a Sephora employee, this product has alcohol in if and that may have been the cause.
iyia B.
iyia B.

inished a bottle of Smashbox Water Primer and decided to switch to Make Up For Ever and could not be more pleased! I wasn't even unhappy with Smashbox but I didn't know what I was missing.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Carrollton, GA

A little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. It keeps your makeup in place through the heat and the cold. So all day out? No problem, this stuff will see that your makeup lasts
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Santa Ana, CA

Makeup forever is one of my favorite brands! I definetly use this setting spray after I have applied my HD stick foundation for a nice finish. It is a small size and very travel friendly.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now