BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice setting spray the mist is really nice and I find that it doesn't leave my skin completely drenched which is one of my biggest no-nos with setting sprays. The only con for me is that I do think it's a bit over priced.
Brittany P.
Altoona, AL
The Makeup Forever spray was too overpriced for the product in my opinion. It is easy to apply as it is just a spray, but it did not live up to keeping my makeup in place. I will not purchase again.
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone at Sephora recommended this product to me. It makes my makeup look like it's a part of me instead of just sitting on top of my face if that makes sense. It gives your face a dewy look which works well for me because of my dry skin.
caitlin f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't get me wrong I love a zillion other setting sprays but.. this one is my personal favorite. My skin always looks dewy without looking oily and it truly lasts all day. I apply my makeup at 7am and at 11pm i still have a full face!
Elaine H.
This product help me keep my makeup look looking fresh and its very easy to apply I love how lightweight this product is. I recommend this product to anyone who has any combination of skin it's for all skin type and I would definitely purchase this product again when I need it.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love the smell and sometimes I feel like it dries me out but it keeps everything on forever!!!! This is like glue for makeup it's amazing. I use this when I'm going out for the night and going to sweat and it lasts and lasts!!!!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
No other company makes this better. Make up forever is such a great quality make up brands. This stuff makes magic happen with my make up. Easy to apply and isn't super expensive. Highly recommend. Stop at your local make up store and give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for intensifying any pigment as well as helping to set it for all-day wear. It is my go to when I know I'm going to have a long day and need my make up to last! I will definitely purchase again in the near future.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely obsessed with this setting spray! It makes my make up stay on so much longer than if I didn't use it. You get so much for the price too, mine lasts for months. I will for sure be purchasing this again once mine runs out.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry