BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
Yes I use this before I apply my makeup and after and it makes my makeup look flawless.
Fallon V.
Fallon V.
Sac City, IA
It felt like it keeps my skin not only hydrated but also kept my make up looking fresh!
Susana B.
Susana B.
Visalia, CA
Makes cake face and powder faces set and makes it look more natural and very satisfying
Jade V.
Jade V.
Pinehurst, TX
this great for oily skin but not as great as the urban decay one. but its slimiar to it
Aziza M.
Aziza M.
Durham, NC
Really good I mean you can buy affordable setting sprays but this is a really nice one
Laike S.
Laike S.
Huffman, TX
Works wonderfully! I highly recommended this product to some friends who also loved it
Kimi F.
Kimi F.
Vacaville, CA
This is good.. I go between this & UD as my primer/setting sprays.
Like both equally
Sammy A.
Sammy A.
Like this product. This setting spray is the good for my combination and I like It
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
Best setting spray on the market by far great smell lightweight and lasts all day
Isaura F.
Isaura F.
National City, CA
Expensive! I prefer Urban Decay to set my makeup for all night! Not buying again
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray