BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
kendall g.
Manhattan, KS
My favorite light weight setting spray thus far. I also use this as a refreshing spray during the day. It's so light and refreshing. It never makes my makeup run or smudge at all. Really good stay power and will continue purchasing this product.
Thy N.
San Francisco, CA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! I just bought another bottle. Love the misting nozzle from this bottle. It's perfect for combination skin. This setting spray helps my make up looks flawless and makes everything come together nicely.
Meaghan M.
This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
Anissa G.
I only use this as a setting spray so my review will be just for that. It sets my makeup but doesn't help with keeping my skin from getting oily. Doesn't have a strong smell which I like and It's easy to use.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This setting spray is my ride or die!!!! It keeps my makeup slayed in place all day or all night! I have nothing negative to say about it but that it doesn't have sun protection. But I would most definitely recommend this spray to everyone!!!!
Sydney W.
Malibu, CA
This sets my face really well. It's a little wet and doesn't dry down very well but after a while it looks better. It doesn't agree with oily skin like mine but works great on dry skin so if you have dry patches this would work great for you.
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
This stuff is amazing!! I use it every morning to set my makeup and it does the job. I do need to retouch a little concealer around 4 but for doing my makeup at 6 and having it last until four is amazing. I have tried other setting sprays but this one still is my staple setting mist
Jen W.
Geneva, IL
This made my makeup last through 3 1/2 hours of singing, acting, and tap dancing under hot stage lights. I'd say it's worth its weight in gold for keeping my "face on" for that long! Picked it up at sephora, pasts forever, and pleasant smell!
Lorena M.
A dupe for the mac fix plus. This setting spray helps any product sink into the skin and smooth out any powders. The spray itself is very fine and lightweight. Highly recommend
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry