Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Presley W.
Presley W.
West Hollywood, CA

love this setting spray as well as the one smashbox provides; great to also use as a quick prime and base for your make up and when finish composing your complete face use a few spritz and your done!
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC

I like this becomes it comes in a small bottles you can throw in your purse... It's not to sticky I use before applying and after my makeup. I really feel it fulfills its job of keeping my makeup on.
Jessica-Laura W.
Jessica-Laura W.
Manchester

Would recommend this setting spray! I am a first time user, it's very lightweight and good for combination skin. When I used this it kept my makeup in place all day! I would recommend this to others.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL

I absolutely love this setting spray! It is the best for when you don't want a matte look. It sets your makeup and also helps give you a healthy dewy look. It does not feel heavy at all on your face.
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY

I really like this setting spray. It really sets your makeup and gets rid of that powdery look that you have when you finish your makeup. I recommend this if you are in the search of a setting spray.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan, SK

This is another one of my favourites. I like how it keeps my makeup on all day. No complaints from me lol I love anything light weight like this product. I would by again and I highly recommend this.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

This setting spray is the best! Sets makeup with a great non-sticky finish! I find that some setting sprays can burn a little bit upon application, but this one is very gentle. I love the smell, too!
Holly R.
Holly R.

I absolutely love this setting spray! This is only spray that I have found so far that keeps my makeup on my oily skin, and it does not irritate my acne at all. I also love the smell of this product!
Amelia H.
Amelia H.

This is a very good setting spray keeps your make up and place all day long and does not make him move is very lightly and it is very good against sun protection from the sun and I recommend this to
Fono L.
Fono L.
Marina, CA

I use this spray every single day i used to use urban decays but it was too expensive so i tried this one and it works just as good as the urban decay one it makes my makeup last lomg during the day
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now