Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (64)
april p.
april p.
Great, setting spray works well to keep makeup in place through the day. Love this brand
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
I love this scary I put this on my face so my makeup can settle. It feel light not heavy
Aylin M.
Aylin M.
Me encanta este producto muy bueno y creo que se puede usar para cualquier tipo de piel.
Susana B.
Susana B.
Visalia, CA
Makes cake face and powder faces set and makes it look more natural and very satisfying
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Tried this a little while ago, abs found it to make me a little oily throughout the day
Karen S.
Karen S.
Garland, TX
I have use it a few times but it works great for setting spray great quality not sticky
Fallon V.
Fallon V.
Sac City, IA
It felt like it keeps my skin not only hydrated but also kept my make up looking fresh!
Christina D.
Christina D.
San Diego , CA
Great setting spray! Would definitely re-purchase. Helped makeup stay in place all day.
Jade V.
Jade V.
Pinehurst, TX
this great for oily skin but not as great as the urban decay one. but its slimiar to it
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
Yes I use this before I apply my makeup and after and it makes my makeup look flawless.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray