BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Wolverine, MI
I highly recommend this product, it doesn't make my skin feel oily and it's light weight.
april p.
april p.
Great, setting spray works well to keep makeup in place through the day. Love this brand
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
Very compareable to the MAC Fix spray. It works really well & absorbs any excess powder.
Chrissy E.
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this as a starter spray before I out on my makeup and to dampen my beauty blender!
Aylin M.
Aylin M.
Me encanta este producto muy bueno y creo que se puede usar para cualquier tipo de piel.
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
I love this scary I put this on my face so my makeup can settle. It feel light not heavy
Christina D.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
Great setting spray! Would definitely re-purchase. Helped makeup stay in place all day.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Tried this a little while ago, abs found it to make me a little oily throughout the day
jenn N.
jenn N.
Whiteville, NC
Can't completely complete a fresh look without applying your setting spray over it all.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Garland, TX
I have use it a few times but it works great for setting spray great quality not sticky
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray