Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Freissy P.
Freissy P.
Miami, Florida
Este spray es increíble solo usas una vez y sientes perfectamente la diferencia me encanta
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
This setting spray is great. It works well with my skin and helps my makeup last all day.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
My sister favorite setting spray. She said it's a great product your makeup will stay on.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Wolverine, MI
I highly recommend this product, it doesn't make my skin feel oily and it's light weight.
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
I love this setting spray! It helps my makeup stay put for hours! It has amazing results!
Vasa L.
Vasa L.
Euless, TX
such a great spray makes your makeup feel really light and a great hydrated look as well.
María E.
María E.
Medley, FL
This setting spray is really good. I've try many setting sprays, but this is really good.
Madelin V.
Madelin V.
Wilmington, CA
your foundation going smooth and your face cream fresh and stay strong for very long time
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
I love this scary I put this on my face so my makeup can settle. It feel light not heavy
Aylin M.
Aylin M.
Me encanta este producto muy bueno y creo que se puede usar para cualquier tipo de piel.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray