Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Larissa P.
Larissa P.

I looove this spray, it's definitely in my top favorites, it sets the make up very well, it makes the makeup last very long, and it leaves your skin looking perfect
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA

One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

Thia stuff is amazing! Not only can be used as a setting spray but also as a primer and for wetting your beauty blender and brushes. I go through these like crazy
Kate T.
Kate T.
Saint John, NB

One of my favourite setting sprays. It can be used to add hydration before powder OR to help 'melt' your powder into your skin after you applied the powder. LOVE.
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Toronto

This is my holy grail setting spray. I have repurchased this item over and over again and it does exactly what I need it to do, sets my make up and makes it last!
Lani N.
Lani N.
Moreno Valley, CA

Yes! I've was recently using the NYX matte setting spray, but once I picked this one up last week. I went dancing and my makeup still looked flawless by midnight!
Yoeli M.
Yoeli M.
Alamo, TX

Great quality product that helps keep all the makeup in place for many hours. Goes on lightly sprayed and is hands down the greatest setting spray I've ever used.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love this settings spray, but the only thing i don't like is that you have to shake it up before you use it or then you'll get these white spots on your face..
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Durham, CT

Love this product!! If you need to keep your makeup in place this is the product to use. Gives a natural finish. I think it would work great with any skin types.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL

Love this product sooo much. i use it everyday and it keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place all day. Recommend it to anyone looking for a new setting spray.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now