Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA

Nice product works decently the spray feels really nice it's affordable. Not my favorite but gets the job done
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

amo este spray es el amor , como primer para q el maquillaje dure el frasc es pequeño y facil de usar me gusta
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Mount Vernon, WA

Best stuff ever!! Used as a primer and setting spray. Make up always stayed on really well and didn't rub off.
Warren, Mi

My favorite setting spray. It's not cakey or dries out my face. It makes my face look great, even in the heat.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Burlington, WA

I love love love this setting spray! I love how it intesencifies my highlighter and the long lasting formula!
Elsa D.
Elsa D.

It's okay, its not a favorite compared to M.A.C Fix+ MUF it doesn't make my makeup last like it says it does.
Brissa T.
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA

Awesome setting spray!! Would defiantly recommend it! Gets the job done it sure keeps your makeup on all day!
Riley S.
Riley S.

Great setting spray, keeps all my work on for a long night out and about or even a day in classes and eating.
Hilite E.
Hilite E.
Plainview, NY

OMG!!! I absolutely love love love this product! It's the best!!! I'm obsessed with it!!! Highly recommend!!!
Ruby F.
Ruby F.
Incline Village, NV

This product keeps my makeup on all day no need for touch ups worth the buy I'm obsessed what a great product
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now