BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Haleigh G.
Millbury, MA
Average, does have a long lasting effect to it and does keep my makeup in place. The mist on it is absolutely horrible which is why I don't like it too much. It also gives my skin a dewy finish which doesn't mix with my oily skin. Would not repurchase.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Makeup M.
The first time I used this product I was unimpressed. It was before going clubbing a few years ago and my makeup did not stay put. Since that time I have given it more chances and it has held my makeup on fairly well as long as the sweating and craziness is limited.
Alicia G.
Newport News, VA
This is my holy grail!!!! U need this if u want ur makeup on all day. Not too expensive! But if u want a product that actually does the job ur gonna have to drop a pretty penny. Smells good n not sticky feels like u have nothing on ur face once it dries
Cecilia C.
Happy Valley, OR
This is amazing I love that it makes my makeup stay on longer without it feeling like an extra layer! It's refreshing and easy to use! You can also use it to spray on your shadow brush to intensify an eye shadow color which is one of my favorite tricks!
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is okay but I've had a lot better for a lot cheaper. Lol like 2$ cheap. My elf spray literally makes my makeup stick to my face for dayyyysss. And honestly why pay more for something that you can get for a few bucks that's in my opinion ALOT better.
Sarah P.
I love this stuff. It sprays on nicely and doesn't mess up my makeup. The feel is light and you don't notice it once it dries. I have combination skin and it works fine for me. I would totally buy this again.
Ashley M.
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It smells amazing and it gives me the perfect finish. It's light weight but it keeps my makeup on for hours! I've bought two bottles already and I would 100% recommend.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
I love this setting spray for my face. It dries fast and isn't to dewy. It makes my makeup stay all day and I actually went swimming and it still stayed in place. I'd definitely buy this again. I recommend it.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry