BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
great setting spray. only one i'll use for brides.  doesn't change your makeup finish and doesn't leave the face sticky like some do.  Last all day and allows for touch up with out making you look cakey.  it really is a great product.  I don't use everyday just on special occasions.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
The greatest.

This is THE GREATEST.

It's expensive, but if you have oily skin or difficulty getting your makeup to stay put, Make Up Forever's setting spray is worth the investment. Throw on your primer and foundation, add your highlighter or bronzer, and then spray. It works beautifully.
Brianna D.
While I enjoy this product when I use it. I do not feel as though it makes a huge difference in my makeup. After applying, it takes a little while for my face to become completely dry again. However, it does grant a refreshing mist and does not irritate my skin.
Rachel H.
Augusta, GA
This setting spray is amazing! It's really good for my oily skin! It leaves a nice natural finish on your skin! Maybe a little dewy. I really like the price of this setting spray and I would Rex one to to anyone looking for a good all around setting spray!
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
This setting spray is alright . The packaging is nothing crazy and the size is alright for what you pay for. It dies make your makeup last all day and stay in place and it is also very hydrating. The only thing i dont like is how the bottle spray.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. Keeps makeup on all night long for a flawless finish. The packaging is amazing and is for combination skin. I wish there were more hydrating qualities to this product but I would definitely buy again.
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
What I like:
This smells great! Very hydrating and has a good coverage when sprayed. This leaves my face dry. When I like it to leave me with a dewy finish.

What I don't like:
Doesn't compare to MAC setting sprays that I have tried in the past. MAC setting spray is more hydrating, which is why I prefer it.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this spray. Also, as a happy accident, I misunderstood the use of the product based on the name and would mist this on areas that needed to be touched up and would "fix" the problem-like eyeliner that dusted past the lid-I would mist this and then take a brush to blend it out. Totally worked!
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Chantel N.
This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry

back