Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (36)
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

This setting spray keeps my makeup fresh all day. I'm not a particular fan of the scent but I love that it actually works. It doesn't leave my skin looking extra oily or dewy either. Try it if you haven't yet!
Dana P.
Dana P.

Make up forever has very good quality products. I often use this as a refresh on my make up when I find my make up is starting to look a little dull. I often use this interchangeably with other setting sprays.
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario

This product is pretty good. It does the job but if used better. This year the competition for the best setting spray is rough but this one for sure would make the top 10. Keeps makeup on for at least 7 hours.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

This product keeps my make up on all day gives I found that my foundation breaks up quick if I don't use this setting spray it doesn't work that well on dry skin but is great if you have oily or combo skin :)
Krysta G.
Krysta G.
Cheyenne, WY

I love all setting spray. But this makes me feel refreshed and makes my makeup look flawless. I use it throughout the day when I feel dry or if my makeup needs a pick me up. I always carry In my bag. Love it.
Anissa G.
Anissa G.

I only use this as a setting spray so my review will be just for that. It sets my makeup but doesn't help with keeping my skin from getting oily. Doesn't have a strong smell which I like and It's easy to use.
julia c.
julia c.
Beachwood, OH

Amazing setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day. it's a great value and really easy to apply. It is just like any ordinary spray bottle so everyone would know how to use it. I recommend to everyone
Sharifah S.
Sharifah S.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The best setting spray ever! Lock my makeup and it stays longer besides, it smells good too. It is a must have product fot everyone and makes my skin glow naturally. What a good product and highly recommended
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I love this stuff. It sprays on nicely and doesn't mess up my makeup. The feel is light and you don't notice it once it dries. I have combination skin and it works fine for me. I would totally buy this again.
Mardomy G.
Mardomy G.
Doral, Fl

So good setting spray, it makes that your makeup last a lot, my skin is a combination and this come me so food, my makeup last all day, looks so natural and my skkn feels so good, probably I will buy it again
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now