Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Danielson, CT

Love this setting spray. Its my go to when i dont want my eye liner running or i dont have time to reapply makeup and constantly be watching for if it needs to be fixed. This product is amazing
Kate G.
Kate G.
Hobart, IN

Holds makeup in place all day without making the skin feel tight or uncomfortable. Would suggest reapplying throughout the day to make the lasting power really work for your makeup all day long
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hickory, NC

Love this product! Keeps my makeup set and doesn't crease on me at all. Make sure you must it on your face for best results. Because if an area has too much setting spray, your makeup with drip
Shay
Shay

" what's better than something you love for FREE.. I mean like totally free .. your finger does the work that one little thumb .. I love this product .. I would definitely recommend this .....
Maria S.
Maria S.

I absolutely love this, I can truly trust this product to keep my makeup still and it truly stays in place all day. It might be a little pricy but it's truly worth it. Would totally buy again.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Rochester , WA

This was the first ever setting spray I ever tried. It is really good! I'd definitely repurchase again. I just kind of forgot about it. Maybe it will be my oldie but goodie new holy grail! ;)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

This is the first seeting spray I've ever used to finish my makeup. I think it's pretty effective and it really helps my makeup for last all day. It's a little bit expensive but it worth it.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland

Another good setting spray. Spray after your makeup is on, and it locks your makeup.just spray and your done. Good for all types of skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Very light feeling
PRISSY V.
PRISSY V.
West Jordan, UT

This is one of my go to setting sprays I have my top 3 and this is one of them there usually sold out in store because it's so good but when it's in stock I usually buy 2 yes it's that good!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry