BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Miranda V.
Love this setting spray!! It's a perfect fine mist that gives even coverage so you don't get all of the product on one spot of your face. It soaks up any access powders and makes my face look flawless. Keeps my makeup in place all day as well.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
This is a good setting spray. It really holds your makeup in place. Only issue is the way it sprays out. I feel it's a harsh splash to the face all in one spot. Hope they change this!
Hannah J.
Appleton, WI
I love this setting spray. I have dry to combo skin and this keeps everything hydrated and melts my makeup into my skin! Also helps keep my makeup on soooo much longer! I used this on all my clients in the winter to keep their makeup from looking cakey
Michaela V.
Cary, NC
Make up forever is absolutely an amazing amazing amazing amazing brand in itself this just shows you it keeps your make up in it keeps it locked in a dozen bars throughout the day this you can have it on for all night and it will not budge I would 100% recommend this to anyone
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
Overall, this is a nice setting spray! It keeps my skin feeling dry but not to dry and I have a combination of oily and dry skin. I recommend this spray a lot. Easy to apply, just a simple spray and you do not have to any kind of beauty tool. I love it so much I would buy it again!
Erika C.
I received a deluxe sample from Sephora. I've only used it a couple of times because I don't really care for it. I have extremely oily skin and I feel like it makes it worse.
Pahssie H.
Love the finish it gives my face , it makes my make up lasts longer . Also it keeps me hydrated when I'm feeling dry or when my make up feels like it needs a boost . I would definitely purchase again.
Danielle R.
Probably one of my top setting sprays. The quality and versatility are amazing. When you want your makeup to stay out and be flawless, this little bottle will do it. If you want your shadows to be more pigmented, this will make it happen!
Priscyla K.
Las Vegas, NV
Make Up Forever never disappoint.
I'm just giving 4 stars because I still testing but so far so good.
Packaging is good for traveling and the product dries quickly.
I do recommend this setting spray.
Maria Victoria V.
Riverview, FL
I have dry skin and for me, this is the best setting spray. My skin looks dewy but not too much. It just gives the perfect glow. I have tried all kinds of setting spray and the mist and fix beats them all. I will continually purchase this product.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry