BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah S.
Vestal, NY
I love this product so much! I purchased it at Sephora and the mist is very fine and it is super moisturizing. I definitely notice a difference in the staying power of my makeup when I wear this. In my opinion, it is definitely worth the money. Totally recommend.
Allie T.
Provo, UT
this is the best setting spray for a natural finish!! it’s so easy to just spritz and go and so great for my combination skin to even out texture!! i love how fine the mist come out of the sprayer so it doesn’t give you and big dots of liquid on your makeup!
Aspen E.
Denver
This product is nice but not for the price. For me I was expecting a little more product for what I paid but other than that it gave my makeup a nice finish. It didn't have an awful smell to it and left my face feeling very airy and fresh. I love this stuff
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this from Sephora, it was a bit pricy. It doesn’t really have a smell, which is good. It made my face feel really dewy so, I won’t be purchasing it again. There are other setting sprays that work way better that you can get for cheaper.
Thy N.
San Francisco, CA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! I just bought another bottle. Love the misting nozzle from this bottle. It's perfect for combination skin. This setting spray helps my make up looks flawless and makes everything come together nicely.
Hannah J.
Appleton, WI
I love this setting spray. I have dry to combo skin and this keeps everything hydrated and melts my makeup into my skin! Also helps keep my makeup on soooo much longer! I used this on all my clients in the winter to keep their makeup from looking cakey
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm absolutely obsessed with this setting spray! It makes my make up stay on so much longer than if I didn't use it. You get so much for the price too, mine lasts for months. I will for sure be purchasing this again once mine runs out.
Samantha G.
I love this setting spray and incorporate it into my daily makeup routine. It is simple to use and does not smear makeup when you spray it on top. I would highly recommend.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
No other company makes this better. Make up forever is such a great quality make up brands. This stuff makes magic happen with my make up. Easy to apply and isn't super expensive. Highly recommend. Stop at your local make up store and give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I love the Mist and Fix setting spray. If I don't have the MAC setting spray this is also a go to. Their pretty similar so which ever one works for you I would say great. The price is around the same price as all setting sprays.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry