Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (65)
Amber S.
Amber S.
This is another wonderful setting spray, maybe a little pricey but it's worth it. I love it
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good setting spray. If tried it a couple times and it sets everything just in place.
Dakota A.
Dakota A.
Vancouver, WA
Made my makeup last a lot longer then it normally does do i was very happy with the product
Freissy P.
Freissy P.
Miami, Florida
Este spray es increíble solo usas una vez y sientes perfectamente la diferencia me encanta
Anabel G.
Anabel G.
I actually haven't tried this one yet. But I've heard a lot of good things about this one.
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
I love this setting spray. It's one of the best on me. It's makes my makeup stay on great.
Amaya H.
Amaya H.
Rochester, NY
Love this spray smells nice and helps make my makeup stay in for long!! Would recommend!!!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
glassboro, NJ
I like this setting spray a lot! It holds well and is super refreshing for all skin types!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Forest, VA
I loved using this makeup spray because it really helped my makeup last throughout the day
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Winchester
I love this setting spray it helps with my oily skin and leaves my makeup looking flawless
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray