BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anabel G.
Anabel G.
I actually haven't tried this one yet. But I've heard a lot of good things about this one.
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
I love this setting spray. It's one of the best on me. It's makes my makeup stay on great.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
This setting spray is great. It works well with my skin and helps my makeup last all day.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Wolverine, MI
I highly recommend this product, it doesn't make my skin feel oily and it's light weight.
Vasa L.
Vasa L.
Euless, TX
such a great spray makes your makeup feel really light and a great hydrated look as well.
María E.
María E.
Doral, FL
This setting spray is really good. I've try many setting sprays, but this is really good.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
My sister favorite setting spray. She said it's a great product your makeup will stay on.
Madelin V.
Madelin V.
Wilmington, CA
your foundation going smooth and your face cream fresh and stay strong for very long time
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
I love this setting spray! It helps my makeup stay put for hours! It has amazing results!
april p.
april p.
Great, setting spray works well to keep makeup in place through the day. Love this brand
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray