BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Freissy P.
Freissy P.
Miami, Florida
Este spray es increíble solo usas una vez y sientes perfectamente la diferencia me encanta
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Forest, VA
I loved using this makeup spray because it really helped my makeup last throughout the day
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Winchester
I love this setting spray it helps with my oily skin and leaves my makeup looking flawless
Anabel G.
Anabel G.
I actually haven't tried this one yet. But I've heard a lot of good things about this one.
Vasa L.
Vasa L.
Euless, TX
such a great spray makes your makeup feel really light and a great hydrated look as well.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
My sister favorite setting spray. She said it's a great product your makeup will stay on.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
This setting spray is great. It works well with my skin and helps my makeup last all day.
Madelin V.
Madelin V.
Wilmington, CA
your foundation going smooth and your face cream fresh and stay strong for very long time
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Wolverine, MI
I highly recommend this product, it doesn't make my skin feel oily and it's light weight.
María E.
María E.
Medley, FL
This setting spray is really good. I've try many setting sprays, but this is really good.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray