BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #11 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
I really like this product.I have dry skin and this keeps my face looking and feeling fresh all day. It also keeps my makeup in place. My face is hydrated throughout the day! I do recommend this product for dry skin!
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
Overall, this is a nice setting spray! It keeps my skin feeling dry but not to dry and I have a combination of oily and dry skin. I recommend this spray a lot. Easy to apply, just a simple spray and you do not have to any kind of beauty tool. I love it so much I would buy it again!
Erika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample from Sephora. I've only used it a couple of times because I don't really care for it. I have extremely oily skin and I feel like it makes it worse.
Presley W.
West Hollywood, CA
love this setting spray as well as the one smashbox provides; great to also use as a quick prime and base for your make up and when finish composing your complete face use a few spritz and your done!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know these bottles are all basically the same, but everytime I've gotten a setting spray from MUFE it's always leaked. Maybe it's just my dumb luck.
The spray works well enough, but I don't think it's as good as UrbanDecay or NYX. NYX is actually my fave spray for a dewy finish
Tayla M.
greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing and I would recommend this to everyone especially if you're using liquid foundation. I used it for a photo shoot with heat lamps and my
Makeup stayed for hours and it's not even that expensive ! I got it at ulta but any beauty store should carry it
Hailey L.
This product is great for making your makeup last all day. I have combination skin and it works very well. So I think this would work for all skin types. I've use it on my best friend and she has dry skin and there was a problem. It did its job I would totally recommend this.
Priscyla K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make Up Forever never disappoint.
I'm just giving 4 stars because I still testing but so far so good.
Packaging is good for traveling and the product dries quickly.
I do recommend this setting spray.
Danielle R.
Probably one of my top setting sprays. The quality and versatility are amazing. When you want your makeup to stay out and be flawless, this little bottle will do it. If you want your shadows to be more pigmented, this will make it happen!
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
I like this becomes it comes in a small bottles you can throw in your purse... It's not to sticky I use before applying and after my makeup. I really feel it fulfills its job of keeping my makeup on.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry