Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Aileen D.
Aileen D.

Best setting spray I've ever used. Nothing I've had before has melted the powder on my face as well as this has. And it sets your makeup for hours. I'll buy this over and over and over I love it.
I carry a small thing of this with me when I travel because it is so refreshing. It makes the face look beautiful. It I also use it when I'm not wearing makeup to just give my face a little glow!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Patchogue, NY

Big fan of Make Up Forever. I find that there products always deliver and are of high quality. Very easy to apply and lightweight well. Provides sun protection for my fair skin. Would buy again.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Very disappointing, however not horrible. This product does not have staying power and it does not keep your makeup on. Yet it works to wet your makeup brushes to apply eyeshadows and concealer.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ

in my opinion this doesnt work for me. idk if im putting it on to close or far but it just seems like my makeup doesnt last once i start to sweat my makeup startstto run or just look very messy.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Grand Blanc, MI

I tried this setting spray at sephora a while ago and I remembered loving it! It smells really good. I have combination skin and I feel like it gave me a nice finish. I would definitely purchase
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Danielson, CT

Love this setting spray. Its my go to when i dont want my eye liner running or i dont have time to reapply makeup and constantly be watching for if it needs to be fixed. This product is amazing
Julie A.
Julie A.

Let me start saying this is amazing product I just love it how my face feels every time I spray this on my face before and after I wear my foundation this is just a very good product I love it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester, OH

This is the best setting spary in the world I use this on a daily basis and its so awesome it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like others it's awesome it makes your face feel super fresh
Laura F.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorite product from Make Up For Ever! This mist doesn't give me any irritation because my skin is very dry and sensitive. Really sets my makeup nice and my makeup doesn't get cakey!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry