BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Winchester
I love this setting spray it helps with my oily skin and leaves my makeup looking flawless
Anabel G.
Anabel G.
I actually haven't tried this one yet. But I've heard a lot of good things about this one.
Amaya H.
Amaya H.
Rochester, NY
Love this spray smells nice and helps make my makeup stay in for long!! Would recommend!!!
Freissy P.
Freissy P.
Miami, Florida
Este spray es increíble solo usas una vez y sientes perfectamente la diferencia me encanta
matilyn p.
matilyn p.
Elmer, MO
I have used this once or twice it stay for a couple hours but not long. It is lightweight.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Forest, VA
I loved using this makeup spray because it really helped my makeup last throughout the day
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
I love this setting spray. It's one of the best on me. It's makes my makeup stay on great.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
My sister favorite setting spray. She said it's a great product your makeup will stay on.
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
I love this setting spray! It helps my makeup stay put for hours! It has amazing results!
Madelin V.
Madelin V.
Wilmington, CA
your foundation going smooth and your face cream fresh and stay strong for very long time
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray