BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
My favorite finish spray with a very reasonable price tag. This always makes me feel refreshed once I finish applying my makeup. I can also tell a major difference in days that I do not use it. Make up forever has never let me down with any of their products!
Kaytlin D.
The make up for ever mist and fix setting spray is a life saver. My makeup literally last all day and night long without any worries. It makes everything sit nice to the skin and feel perfect.
Julie A.
Let me start saying this is amazing product I just love it how my face feels every time I spray this on my face before and after I wear my foundation this is just a very good product I love it.
anna t.
Cleveland, OH
i love this spray i have combination skin but get more dry in the winter and found this spray to work very well. The only thing i did not like about this was the spray. It is supposed to be a fine mist and it is not!! which make it hard to get a even amount of product on your face
Jenna S.
Landisville, PA
I use this setting spray when I plan on having a long night out. Helps makeup to last longer. This is good for all skin types. Would recommend using a moisturizer if you have dry skin before applying makeup and setting spray.
Fryda O.
This spray is so nice, leaves the skin so smooth and glowy it is very easy to apply I feel like my make up stays in place all day, it is kind of light but it is a good product for before doing your make up
Aspen E.
This product is nice but not for the price. For me I was expecting a little more product for what I paid but other than that it gave my makeup a nice finish. It didn't have an awful smell to it and left my face feeling very airy and fresh. I love this stuff
Stephany A.
Everyone needs setting spary! I'd love to try a new one tho because you know love trying new products! This is great though! I hate when my make up doesn't last! And this helps a lot. I have oily skin and it helps i do reccomend for oily skin!!!! I love it
Jocelyn G.
Goodyear, AZ
This setting spray is great! However it is fairly pricey! I bought it for $30 but if you can get past the price then it is a product you'll love. I use the setting powder then The setting spray on top of that and I found that this gives me great results!!!!
Abonique C.
It does what is says it will do. You get a good amount of product in the bottle, your makeup stays in place for a long time however it doesn't makes your face matte nor did it claim to.. just saying if you have oily skin, this might not be a perfect pick.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry