Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Yareli P.
Yareli P.
Auburn, WA

I LOVE it. It sets my makeup quickly letting it last all day and makes it look really stunning. I recommend this to anyone who wants their makeup to look good all day
Iridian M.
Iridian M.
Fort Collins, CO

Setting sprays work always great on my if it's a drugstore or brand they work the same maybe the cuality is waaay better when it your going out to party or the beach.
Buyiswa M.
Buyiswa M.

I have a love and hate reply with this setting spray. It feels more like a mist than a setting spray. I only use it if i know i will be wearing makeup for a few hours
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

Love the smell and it has a really fine mist. I love the feeling of putting it on however I don't really notice a difference when I use it as opposed to when I don't.
Najah P.
Najah P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

Finding a good setting spray cab be pretty hard because there are so many put there. Luckily I have found that the MAKE UP FOR EVER Most & Fix Setting Spray is solid.
victoria m.
victoria m.

I really like this product because it sets the make up so good. It's good for every kind of skin. The price is good. Natural finish. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA

It's one of the best I've tried... I really love the way it keeps my makeup in place all day, it's not sticky when you spray it... and it leaves my makeup so nice...
Larissa P.
Larissa P.

I looove this spray, it's definitely in my top favorites, it sets the make up very well, it makes the makeup last very long, and it leaves your skin looking perfect
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA

One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Lani N.
Lani N.
Moreno Valley, CA

Yes! I've was recently using the NYX matte setting spray, but once I picked this one up last week. I went dancing and my makeup still looked flawless by midnight!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now