Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA

This is a great setting spray! It is hydrating and refreshing, but I think it would work on all skin types. It has a lightweight feeling, but I think it makes my makeup last longer. This setting spray is definitely worth the money!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY

I purchased this setting spray on a whim, as I'm a fan of MUFE's products. Easy to apply, spraying after all my makeup is complete. Spray is very lightweight, leaving my skin looking natural and matte. I would definitely buy again.
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
Burlington Ontario

This is my go to setting spray when I'm going to be running around all day or out all night. I use this right after I do my makeup and I'm set for the day. It does have a chemically taste/ smell but it goes away almost immediately.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Denver, CO

I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi

Love this mist and fix, reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus but this is great for us oily skin girls! The only con is that it's pretty expensive lol, it's also great to bring more pigment to your shadows when you spray your brush.
osamagbe a.
osamagbe a.

Five stars. It's non sticky. Works well and stay put even in humid weather.
I apply this after my makeup and sometimes on my brush before foundation.
It stays like you used a primer and when added to a primer, makeup stays all day
Tara P.
Tara P.
Aurora , Illinois

This comes with a set you have a 1 a 2 and a three so on . I love makeup forever products. This product is very lightweight and I don't know about sun protection . I recommend this to anyone who wants to try a news setting spray !
Arely N.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL

I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Beaumont, TX

It isn't my favorite but I still like it.
If you don't know what it is, it's an spray that you can use to "set your makeup" in place once your done. You can also use it to "activate" foiled shadows and make them look even brighter
Nathalie W.
Nathalie W.

I have used this spray before, it does make your makeup last all day. It is really good for dry skin. The only down sides are that the sprayer doesn't provide an even mist. This provides a natura finish. This is also a bit pricey.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now