Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (28)
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

This setting spray is perfect! I live in Texas and this spray keeps my makeup in place through sweat and humidity.
okay something that I do not like loose much but just this acceptable esprei
and the free resivbido so welcome jjj
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Love this setting makeup spray! All of there products are great but I plan to repurchase once my bottle runs out.
Susie M.
Susie M.

These is one of the best setting sprays that I have used. Compared to the mac studio fix, I prefer Makeupforever.
Vivien F.
Vivien F.

MY FAVORITE MIST EVER!! it smells amazing and sets like no other! If you want your makeup to stay this is the one
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Virginia Beach, VA

This setting spray is great! It literally makes my make up last as long as I want until I'm ready to wash it off!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Victorville, CA

One of the better setting sprays that I have tried but not the best in my opinion. Worth the price though! Try it
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
miami, estado unidos

I not had the opportunity to use it but like I always like to try new products on all if they are of good quality
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Ontario , Ca

I used this way back it made my face look smooth all day and but it's a really good product i highly recommend it
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island, NY

Beautiful spray that leaves the skin feeling so dewy. It feels so lightweight ok the skin and leaves a great glow
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now