BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Angela P.
San Benito
Really love this!!! When I use it my makeup stays all set!!!! It keeps my makeup set all day like if I just applied it!! It is very light weighted.! Love is so muchhh and everything about it! I definitely recommend this product to everyone because it actually does it's job!!
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely love this setting spray! It is the best for when you don't want a matte look. It sets your makeup and also helps give you a healthy dewy look. It does not feel heavy at all on your face.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray
Jessica S.
This makes my face feel so amazing after putting on a full face of makeup I love it so much! Keeps my makeup on all day long! I have dry skin and it feels so hydrating! You should definitely invest in this if you want your makeup to last all day
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
This product helps my makeup last all day and makes my foundation and powder blend nicely together and not look cakey. Although it can be hard to control how much product comes out, this product will last you several months. I recommend this to dry and oily skin types.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This spray sets my makeup all day and is amazing. The spray is easy to apply and distributes it evenly. It is good for all times of skin types. It leaves a natural shinny look afterwards and I would highly recommend this product.
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
I like it, but am never sure if it actually works. It's a nice face refresher. With reading other reviews it's hard to discern whether it works or not. Plus the smell is not nice. All in all, I have others I like better.
Val L.
Spring Hill, FL
Sometimes when you get done doing your makeup you noticed that it gets cakey but the minute you spray on makeup forever mist and fix setting spray it's like your face just was airbrushed and it's a Flawless finish and it doesn't overdry your skin it actually kind of feels hydrating. Great product everyone should own
Casey D.
Richland, WA
In LOVE with this product. This makes my make up stay on ALL day even through a long and stressful work day at the bank. I have oily skin and it seems to help keep my make up from sliding off my face in the oily parts.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
This setting spray helps my makeup look good all day. it helps my makeup stay and it also helps your makeup stay on your face and not on people face like other sprays do. it is pricey but it is worth the price i would recommend this product to anyone.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry