MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Fran P.
Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
Great setting spray! Leaves skin feeling hydrated! Keeps makeup looking flawless all day long!
Kaylen J.
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
I was not a fan. I want to find a setting spray that I feel actually works. I wasn't impressed
Marinna M.
Marinna M.
I like this to set my makeup, but I feel others do the same, if not better for a lesser price
Julisa C.
Julisa C.
New Caney
I used this product because it help my makeup stay for more longer and help me look more good
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Santee, CA
I wish it lasted a little longer but overall, amazing product. Definitely recommend this one.
Solveig H.
Solveig H.
Carlsbad, CA
My go to for setting my makeup for any event. Lightly goes on and helps keep your makeup on.
Allie J.
Allie J.
Bridgeton, NJ
This setting spray holds my make up all day long and my make up doesn't move or smear at all
Dakota A.
Dakota A.
Vancouver, WA
Made my makeup last a lot longer then it normally does do i was very happy with the product
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good setting spray. If tried it a couple times and it sets everything just in place.
Amber S.
Amber S.
This is another wonderful setting spray, maybe a little pricey but it's worth it. I love it
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray