Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Ivette Q.
Ivette Q.
Orlando, FL

Makeup forever is an amazing artist brand love seeing everything they do & come out new I pretty obsessed with it as well
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX

Stuff is awesome! Works well for the day look. I wouldn't depend on it for my evening look but it's fine for work makeup.
Rumsha S.
Rumsha S.
Toronto

This works really great and definitely makes your makeup last all day. I don't ever have to worry about my makeup anymore
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Dallas, TX

I carry this everywhere! It's holds your make up for hours and leaves it looking flawless even in the worst summer heats
Katharine V.
Katharine V.
Richmond, VA

Can leave you shiny and doesn't last as well as the MAC spray! But otherwise enjoy this spray for daily face of make up!
Dayerlin M.
Dayerlin M.
Caracas

Woww is perfect!! Forme me gusta i like it me sella el maquillaje todoo el fia me dura 24 horas y sigue intacto lo mejor
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine, TX

I love this.
I spray before and after my makeup and it gives me a flawless look all day.
MU4E products are my holy grail
karol O.
karol O.

Me parece super este producto ademas lo utilizo para corregir ojeras es super me ayuda mucho al parpado caido es super:)
Skye C.
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA

Very very great works good it's light weight smells great. Good for a full coverage face and a lot of makeup on so great
Justine B.
Justine B.
Olympia, WA

Not a fan, this setting spray makes my skin very oily. I would say that it is good for 30 mins to an hour but that's it.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now