Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA

This setting spray did what it was supposed to do for a few hours. I found that it seemed to wear off when I was hot or the air was humid. There is better setting sprays at a lower cost.
Monica P.
Monica P.

One of my favorite mists! So refreshing! It's a natural finish to my eyes but yet helps my dry skin not feel so dry I don't know what it is about this spray that I always go back to it!!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA

This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Doesn't feel tacky on your face. You can use it multiple times. Makes your skin feel refreshed and really does make your makeup last all day!
Judelle V.
Judelle V.

Great setting spray. Definitely takes away the powdery look and makes your makeup look natural. I would recommend you try the travel size before the full size of your still on the fence
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Lakewood, WA

I bought this because I've seen a lot of your era using it. It is a good product! Comparable to Mac fix plus. But I prefer to stick with my fix plus because it is my holy grail product.
estrella l.
estrella l.

BOI THIS IS THE GOOD sh*t riGht hEre, GOOd s*It. keep ya face in check by using this liberally all over. suckin di*k? ya face stays in place! it's pretty good y'all consider buying this
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
college station

This is my second all time favorite setting spray but it works just as beautiful! It keeps my make up very beautiful and leaves a little shine it's very lightweight its a 10 in my book!
Effie K.
Effie K.
Totowa, NJ

Keeps makeup on for very long and in place all day and make for a easy removal. Natural finish. Great fresh smell and feel. Overall a great affordable light product I would buy again!!
Tamarah-Allynn C.
Tamarah-Allynn C.
Waianae

Its good to use if your planning on staying out all day and you don't have a mac or sephora setting spray its like a dupe type of thing to have if your running low on your other sprays
Betsy B.
Betsy B.

This is a great setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day along and actually keeps the oil from my face too! I would definitely recommend this setting spray! totally worth it!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now