BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
 I've gone through so many setting sprays and this has to be my favorite! I always purchase the travel size bc 1 or 2 sprays is all I need to cover my face! I especially like this setting spray during the summer bc I get more oily in the heat and this helps to keep my foundation matte and keep the oil at bay! I can go 4-5 hours without a blotting sheet which is a miracle! I highly recommend this product!
Irene K.
I use this spray as a toner also.  It smells little acidic smell but definitely my foundation lasts longer than usual.  I have oily skin so my foundation is always all gone after lunch time.  Only down thing is the container is little cheap so the sprayer cover cracks really soon, before I use 1/3 of the product.  :(
Rebecca B.
Sewell
When I use this my makeup isn’t going anywhere. I’m obsessed with this product. Gives a great overall mist with only a couple sprays. Leaves a matte finish too! I will definitely be buying again!
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA
This setting spray is probably one of the best I've purchased. I spray it on my face around 5AM before work and my make up looks just as good around 8PM as it did when I put it on in the morning. I work in a restaurant so I face a ton of different temperatures. I'll be perfectly honest and say that my make up does require a tiny bit of touch up in the eye department but skin-wise it could stand up to another few hours of a night out. It doesn't dry out my foundation like the UD all nighter spray would so that's a definite plus. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend it.
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
Setting spray is life for anyone who is an on the go person! I am a mom of 3 and have a very active life- before life with this product ...my makeup would be rough by the end of the day. This keeps it fresh all day long!
Francine S.
Los angeles
I think that this is such a great setting spray. I've sprayed it in the morning and i noticed that the makeup stays on longer and nothing smears. It doesn't even feel sticky at all. It feels so refreshing as well
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This setting spray works great. I just switched to it from using a different brand and I love it. It sprays nice and evenly and feels lightweight. My makeup lasted all day and looked great. I will continue to repurchase and do recommend to others.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I love this setting spray mostly because it’s alcohol free,you don’t get too many products like it in the market, I combine it with the primer and my makeup is unshakeable all day
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
This is a wonderful setting spray the help makeup to last longer throughout the day after application. This spray actually has a special quality of making makeup waterproof! It also helps to blend all of the powders together for a more skin like makeup look!
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. Before setting sprays became a big thing I was devastated I couldn't use Urban Decay's All Nighter(I'm allergic.) This setting spray was one of the only options out free of my allergen. The mist on this is super powerful, it doesn't have a strong smell, and makes makeup last long.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry