Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lizabeth M.
Lizabeth M.
Woodbridge, VA

I do really like this setting spray. It makes my face feel hydrated after all the powder that I put on it. It just seems to melt all my makeup together. I would recommend this one.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Forest Hills, NY

I think this works okay, but the spray in the packaging is not that great. It doesn't come out in a fine mist. I'm waiting for my UD setting spray to be done so I can transfer it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ

I do like this setting spray but I have to use it before I put on my eye makeup or else my mascara will run. Other than that it does help my makeup last longer throughout the day
Karley H.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH

The only downside i see with this setting spray is that, if applied after mascara, my mascara tends to run a little bit, but nothing that can't be fixed. Still love this product!
Caprice O.
Caprice O.
Santa Ana, CA

Love this setting spray! It really does it's job! I love going over it with a fluffy brush after applying, it gives you a really pretty airbrushed finish. It's super lightweight
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

Makes my makeup stay on all day long and with another couple sprays it stays on all night. Doesn't make my makeup droop or cake up but leaves a flawless finish! Highly recommend
Hope S.
Hope S.

Consider this the more hydrating version of Urban Decay's all-nighter spray. Good for refreshing touch-ups throughout the day, I didn't like it for maintaining my makeup though.
Jackey R.
Jackey R.
Levittown, NY

Great setting spray!!!! I use this everyday to set my makeup and whenever I get a bit dry or need a touch up I just spray this on my face and I'm good to go!!! Love love love!!!
Saige B.
Saige B.

I love this more as a refreshing spray than anything. I love that when I'm wearing a powder I can spray it on top and it immediately brightens and takes away that powdery look.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

A dupe for the mac fix plus. This setting spray helps any product sink into the skin and smooth out any powders. The spray itself is very fine and lightweight. Highly recommend
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now