Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Long Beach, CA

The setting spray was amazing it made my makeup set a whole day and not only that my face was completely matte but fresh looking literally all day I completely recommend this product it was amazing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corp Christi, TX

Never leave the house with out a great setting spray. Tried a few an fell in love with make up forever! My face is kinda oily so don't really like the dewwy look. Keep my makeup in take for hour's.
Leila D.
Leila D.

I think this is significantly better than any of the Urban Decay setting sprays. It's a better dollar per oz deal and I think it's just better quality. It's lightweight and feels nice on your skin.
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA

Neutral scent. I recommend a spritzing 6inches away to have it evenly spread. It works well for dry combination. Feels light on your skin. Lasts about 6 - 8 hours. I like the trial size for travel.
Mikah F.
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY

Never tried this setting spray. But after reading the reviews its on my list! I need a spray that keeps the oil away all day! That's my number one problem with makeup is how oily it makes my face!
Karla D.
Karla D.

Excellent setting spray! Used in all of my engagement pictures along with MUFE primer and hd foundation and could not have been happier with how my skin looked and held up throughout the sessions!
Bre K.
Bre K.

Great setting spray. Sets my makeup all day and feels refreshing when used sporadically throughout the day. Added bonus is that it is fantastic to spray my eyeshadow brush for a "wet" application.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA

I enjoyed this product but then again, I feel it wasn't worth the money. It was kind of nothing different or special about it. It did set my makeup nicely but any great thing to it wasn't present.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

This setting spray is great! Holds makeup in place for hours and leaves a nice glowy tone to the face after use. Would definitely recommend it to those who where a heavier set of makeup everyday.
Eirinn M.
Eirinn M.
Centerport, NY

This product didn't really help achieve the 'long lasting' effect I desired. I work in a restaurant and my makeup usually starts to melt and smudge afterhour 6. This spray didn't help my problem.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now