BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julisa C.
Julisa C.
New Caney
I used this product because it help my makeup stay for more longer and help me look more good
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Santee, CA
I wish it lasted a little longer but overall, amazing product. Definitely recommend this one.
Allie J.
Allie J.
Bridgeton, NJ
This setting spray holds my make up all day long and my make up doesn't move or smear at all
Solveig H.
Solveig H.
Carlsbad, CA
My go to for setting my makeup for any event. Lightly goes on and helps keep your makeup on.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good setting spray. If tried it a couple times and it sets everything just in place.
Dakota A.
Dakota A.
Vancouver, WA
Made my makeup last a lot longer then it normally does do i was very happy with the product
Amber S.
Amber S.
This is another wonderful setting spray, maybe a little pricey but it's worth it. I love it
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Forest, VA
I loved using this makeup spray because it really helped my makeup last throughout the day
Freissy P.
Freissy P.
miami, FL
Este spray es increíble solo usas una vez y sientes perfectamente la diferencia me encanta
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
I love this setting spray. It's one of the best on me. It's makes my makeup stay on great.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray