BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
 This setting spray is really good! Not only is it great for helping your makeup last longer, but it doubles as a skincare product as well which I love. It boosts oxygenation on your face, so it leaves your face looking radiant and dewy as well as feeling super moisturized. It also helps protect your face against pollutants, which is amazing for a setting spray!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this stuff! I tried my friends one time when we were doing our makeup to go out for the night and I was amazed at how well it worked. My makeup did not move all night my face looked flawless and my makeup was almost still perfect by the end of the night through a bunch of sweating and dancing so of course I went out and bought my own and I use it all the time. I like that it dosent dry my face out it actually makes it feel hydrated and gives a nice glow to my skin this stuffs amazing I will repurchase when I'm done with the one I have!
Gia M.
Tampa
The formula on this setting spray is fantastic but I just wish it had a better spray nozzle. The trick with this product is to spray it up into the air and let it rain down on the face. It takes away that dead powdery look from a full face and sets makeup.
Stephany A.
Enfield, CT
One word, amazing! It totally works. It's so much harder to get my makeup off after using this! One day I had a wedding at 4pm and got my makeup done at 10am.. sprayed this on and it stayed perfect all night, even with all the dancing and sweating! Life saver!!
Jessica H.
Joseph city, AZ
Such a great spray! Fragrance free so it is comfortable on the skin. Claims to be long lasting. I have not noticed improvements in longevity but the spray melds all face powders together so beautifully! It adds the most natural finish to the face and feels so refreshing. I cannot finish my makeup without using. I have been using it for about two months and I still have about 70% left. Would recommend this product to anyone who especially struggles with makeup looking powdery on dry skin!
Keri D.
I purchased this myself at Sephora after going through several bottles of Urban Decay All-Nighter and wanting to try something different. I use this over powder foundation + setting powder and liquid foundation + setting powder, and so far it has worked just as well as Urban Decay. I can get through a 11+ hour day with minimal oil breakthrough, and it seems to hold up better than Urban Decay on super-humid days (the Urban Decay would sometimes feel sticky). This is one of my 2017 #BestinBeauty #influensterawards products.
Kristi G.
Before I got into setting powder, I used MAKEUP FOREVER's setting spray and I honestly was pretty satisfied with the results. It wasn't a product that made me go "WOW", but it did the job. It wasn't super mattifying and some makeup did smudge on my face, but it met the bare minimum of my expectations. My honest opinion is that you are better off spending this money on a setting powder because that will definitely set your makeup way better than this product!
Luca B.
It’s an amazing product! It mattifies your skin and really holds your makeup amazingly. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it’s not my favorite because I prefer skindinavia and the packaging is mediocre.
Amber P.
I hate this sprayer. It just sprays in one place which then I have to go back and fix my makeup because it got too wet. I might have gotten a defective product but I think if the sprayer was better I would like it.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This is definitely one of the better setting sprays I’ve used. However, I’ve also used ulta brand that was pretty good. So I took away a star for the sake of you can get a pretty comparable alternative for less.
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do you ladies spray directly onto your face or into a brush/sponge first?!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Erline L.
Is this similar to MAC's fix plus?
Kara S.
Palmyra, NJ
Anyone else think this has a weird smell to it? I love the spray, totally does what its supposed to, but mine has this really odd smell to it.