BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA
I love this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place and does not cause me to have breakouts. It is pretty lightweight and affordable. Matte finish, but also gives a dewy look. I will definitely be repurchasing from Sephora in the near future
Thy N.
San Francisco, CA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! I just bought another bottle. Love the misting nozzle from this bottle. It's perfect for combination skin. This setting spray helps my make up looks flawless and makes everything come together nicely.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Clara M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is really good but i dnt know for some reason its only stay on me for 8 hours the most so i would recommend this if youre just going out for a little bit. But its really good and the spray its amazing!
Nikki P.
Cary, NC
This spray is alright. I use it because I have it. It's easy to apply but it can mess stuff up when it sprites onto your face. I have kind of oily skin so sometimes I think it makes t worse. I use it often but am looking for a change definitely!
Meaghan M.
This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
kendall g.
Manhattan, KS
My favorite light weight setting spray thus far. I also use this as a refreshing spray during the day. It's so light and refreshing. It never makes my makeup run or smudge at all. Really good stay power and will continue purchasing this product.
Terryn L.
Marysville, CA
The product does what it is supposed to do. Just make sure you spray it 12" to 16" away from your face. Any closer and you wind up with sticky spots. Also use only 1 to 3 sprays to set your make-up. Anything more than that and again, you'll wind up with a sticky feeling. I mist it on my face after I put on my eyeliner and mascara. It helps prevent me from getting raccoon eyes.
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
This spray lets me use all powder products with the coverage I need without looking caked or dry. It also makes everything look more blended and seamless and is one of the only things that prevents me from getting a dry patch from wearing makeup
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
12 hours of gorgeous face in a bottle. Need I say more? I have the craziest skin and this kept my makeup set in place. It did NOT budge! It has a matte finish and looks great. I always recommend it to people when they ask how I look so great.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Does this actually work like it says? I just bought the MUFE ultra hd foundation and was thinking about buying this to go with it. I usually use urban decays all nighter setting spray but want to switch things up and try something new.
Melissa S.
How pertinent is it to use step 1 in this process before using this step?
Emma T.
This or mac fix plus? I like that both don't have alcohol.
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?