Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Joce A.
Joce A.

Is a good setting spray, i could wear it everyday & my makeup is long lasting, it left a natural finish not shimery
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

Works nicely and I even use it to foil my eye shadows from time to time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Goose Creek, SC

MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY. I love this stuff. It is great and so long lasting. Makes my face stay glam for so long.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS

i love love love this spray. i can use this with eye shadow to intensify it aswell as use it for its purpose, love!
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM

When I use my powder mineral make up I use a setting spray. I like the dewy look and this helps achieve that look.
Luz H.
Luz H.

I love this Make up for ever mist and fix setting spray! it doesnt have a strong scent, and it feels very fresh !!
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA

this setting spray is soo good! keeps my makeup looking good all day! makeup forever is sent from the gods!!!! lol
Johanna Q.
Johanna Q.
Miami, Florida

Excelente producto de muy buena calidad y muy buena fórmula ideal para prolongar nuestro maquillaje el día entero.
heidi c.
heidi c.
Moreno valley, CA

This product might be a good setting spray however, i could not get past the smell. I had to return it to sephora.
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

This setting spray is perfect! I live in Texas and this spray keeps my makeup in place through sweat and humidity.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now