Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Devon L.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This setting spray is good for all skin types. The pump releases a perfect amount of product. If you are looking for a less expensive setting spray, I would go with this one. I see this being used all the time.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA

I had the travel size for this product, it was really great! Loved that my face set with this, all you literally have to do is spritz your face! My makeup stayed on for over 8 hours. Definitely a great purchase
Aimee G.
Aimee G.

I have found that this product work well with my Mac primer. It makes my becca foundation stay longer than what it already does. I feel like it gives a natural finish. I wish it would be more of a matte finish.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
nicole l.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL

This primer was okay, but it wasn't the best. For my oily skin it just didn't work out, but for someone with drier skin I feel like this would be great. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Palmer

This was okay at best. The sprayer nozzle on it isn't the best and for the price point you'd think it would be better quality. It made my makeup last a few hours, not the best one I've tried but not the worst.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Redlands, CA

The mystery I like it it's OK I've only tried it like once so I couldn't really say how I feel about it but I mean for the first time that I tried and I really liked it and the quality and how much it actually
Fer Y.
Fer Y.
México

This spray is really amazing!!!. It's perfect and really easy to use, and this product always take care about our skins, with a natural and bright finish, it's always a very good option for us. I recommend it.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Mira Loma, CA

This product is okay, but not that special. I wouldn't really recommend it, since there are so many better setting sprays on the market. I actually would suggest it more as a primer spray than a setting spray.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now