MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Emily R.
Emily R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't run or come off
Dana S.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
This makes my make up stay on all day. Tho product is amazing. And it doesn't Maj you look cakey.
alysia a.
alysia a.
Tampa, FL
Love I have very oily skin and this really does help to keep everything in place and looking good
Amy J.
Amy J.
Sets my makeup beautifully and makes me look great in pictures. Warning: It takes a while to dry
Pricilla J.
Pricilla J.
Sarasota, FL
Best setting spray ever! I love how it makes my makeup. Great formula. Makes my Foundation dewy.
Aidee R.
Aidee R.
Atwater, CA
Best setting spray this is another fav of mine comes in handy I take it everywhere when I travel
Eymee S.
Eymee S.
Hartford, CT
Left my face feeling soft and my makeup was on all day even my highlight. 10/10 would recommend
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Golden, MS
I love this product because it keeps everything intact with my makeup and helps me slay all day
Kaylen J.
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
I was not a fan. I want to find a setting spray that I feel actually works. I wasn't impressed
Amber D.
Amber D.
Southaven, MS
Amazing product!! I usually use urban decay but after using this I have found a new favorite!!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray