BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica H.
Joseph city, AZ
Such a great spray! Fragrance free so it is comfortable on the skin. Claims to be long lasting. I have not noticed improvements in longevity but the spray melds all face powders together so beautifully! It adds the most natural finish to the face and feels so refreshing. I cannot finish my makeup without using. I have been using it for about two months and I still have about 70% left. Would recommend this product to anyone who especially struggles with makeup looking powdery on dry skin!
Keri D.
I purchased this myself at Sephora after going through several bottles of Urban Decay All-Nighter and wanting to try something different. I use this over powder foundation + setting powder and liquid foundation + setting powder, and so far it has worked just as well as Urban Decay. I can get through a 11+ hour day with minimal oil breakthrough, and it seems to hold up better than Urban Decay on super-humid days (the Urban Decay would sometimes feel sticky). This is one of my 2017 #BestinBeauty #influensterawards products.
Kristi G.
Before I got into setting powder, I used MAKEUP FOREVER's setting spray and I honestly was pretty satisfied with the results. It wasn't a product that made me go "WOW", but it did the job. It wasn't super mattifying and some makeup did smudge on my face, but it met the bare minimum of my expectations. My honest opinion is that you are better off spending this money on a setting powder because that will definitely set your makeup way better than this product!
Luca B.
It’s an amazing product! It mattifies your skin and really holds your makeup amazingly. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it’s not my favorite because I prefer skindinavia and the packaging is mediocre.
Amber P.
I hate this sprayer. It just sprays in one place which then I have to go back and fix my makeup because it got too wet. I might have gotten a defective product but I think if the sprayer was better I would like it.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This is definitely one of the better setting sprays I’ve used. However, I’ve also used ulta brand that was pretty good. So I took away a star for the sake of you can get a pretty comparable alternative for less.
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
 I've gone through so many setting sprays and this has to be my favorite! I always purchase the travel size bc 1 or 2 sprays is all I need to cover my face! I especially like this setting spray during the summer bc I get more oily in the heat and this helps to keep my foundation matte and keep the oil at bay! I can go 4-5 hours without a blotting sheet which is a miracle! I highly recommend this product!
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
Great product, does what it's meant to do. A little hard to get used to the idea of spring something on your face that looks like hairspray, I did not feel that it added any additional shimmer or stickiness.
Irene K.
I use this spray as a toner also.  It smells little acidic smell but definitely my foundation lasts longer than usual.  I have oily skin so my foundation is always all gone after lunch time.  Only down thing is the container is little cheap so the sprayer cover cracks really soon, before I use 1/3 of the product.  :(
Rebecca B.
Sewell
When I use this my makeup isn’t going anywhere. I’m obsessed with this product. Gives a great overall mist with only a couple sprays. Leaves a matte finish too! I will definitely be buying again!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry