BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy J.
Amy J.
Sets my makeup beautifully and makes me look great in pictures. Warning: It takes a while to dry
Pricilla J.
Pricilla J.
Sarasota, FL
Best setting spray ever! I love how it makes my makeup. Great formula. Makes my Foundation dewy.
Aidee R.
Aidee R.
Atwater, CA
Best setting spray this is another fav of mine comes in handy I take it everywhere when I travel
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Golden, MS
I love this product because it keeps everything intact with my makeup and helps me slay all day
Eymee S.
Eymee S.
Hartford, CT
Left my face feeling soft and my makeup was on all day even my highlight. 10/10 would recommend
Amber D.
Amber D.
Southaven, MS
Amazing product!! I usually use urban decay but after using this I have found a new favorite!!
Kaylen J.
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
I was not a fan. I want to find a setting spray that I feel actually works. I wasn't impressed
Fran P.
Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
Great setting spray! Leaves skin feeling hydrated! Keeps makeup looking flawless all day long!
Carla T.
Carla T.
Lexington, KY
This the FANTASTIC! Works so well and doesn't make my face feel greasy. Does the job for sure!
Marinna M.
Marinna M.
I like this to set my makeup, but I feel others do the same, if not better for a lesser price
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray