BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany B.
Riverview, FL
Love this spray, but i don't really see it making my makeup last all day. Provides a natural finish and gets rid of the powder look, but not much for luck with staying power. Smells a little funny was well.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Meaghan M.
This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
Thy N.
San Francisco, CA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! I just bought another bottle. Love the misting nozzle from this bottle. It's perfect for combination skin. This setting spray helps my make up looks flawless and makes everything come together nicely.
Terryn L.
Marysville, CA
The product does what it is supposed to do. Just make sure you spray it 12" to 16" away from your face. Any closer and you wind up with sticky spots. Also use only 1 to 3 sprays to set your make-up. Anything more than that and again, you'll wind up with a sticky feeling. I mist it on my face after I put on my eyeliner and mascara. It helps prevent me from getting raccoon eyes.
Clara M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is really good but i dnt know for some reason its only stay on me for 8 hours the most so i would recommend this if youre just going out for a little bit. But its really good and the spray its amazing!
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA
I love this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place and does not cause me to have breakouts. It is pretty lightweight and affordable. Matte finish, but also gives a dewy look. I will definitely be repurchasing from Sephora in the near future
Anissa G.
I only use this as a setting spray so my review will be just for that. It sets my makeup but doesn't help with keeping my skin from getting oily. Doesn't have a strong smell which I like and It's easy to use.
Catherine S.
Makeup Forever mist and fix setting spray truly is amazing and it works wonders if you're willing to put your makeup on you want to stay all night this is a go to product that make you look wonderful all throughout the night without reapplying makeup
kendall g.
Manhattan, KS
My favorite light weight setting spray thus far. I also use this as a refreshing spray during the day. It's so light and refreshing. It never makes my makeup run or smudge at all. Really good stay power and will continue purchasing this product.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry