Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Denise P.
Denise P.
N Las Vegas, NV

This is the only setting spray that I have tried so far and it was my sister's. As far as quality, It does it's job. Didn't notice my makeup sliding off my face. So spray must have worked well for me!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I really like this spray! It's similar to Max's fix mix! This is really good to make the pigments on your shadows appear stronger! It's good for all skin types! Purchased at Sephora! Definitely a need
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , Ky

I really like this setting spray. It really sets your makeup and gets rid of that powdery look that you have when you finish your makeup. I recommend this if you are in the search of a setting spray.
Shanda V.
Shanda V.
Saint Paul , Mn

Love this product! Packaging comes in handy. No sun protection but definitely makes your make up intact after along day. Feels lightweight and sprays on smoothly and lightly. Definitely buying again!
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC

I like this becomes it comes in a small bottles you can throw in your purse... It's not to sticky I use before applying and after my makeup. I really feel it fulfills its job of keeping my makeup on.
roxanna v.
roxanna v.
San bernardino, CA

Omg I love the Setting spray because it's so refreshing and I really makes the makeup stay all day and it doesn't leave my face oily. And I use it to damp my beauty blender and like a primer so great
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR

I've said good things about this setting spray to my friends before, but they've insisted of better ones. It's still the only one I've ever tried so maybe I just don't know what I'm missing out on??
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Long Beach, CA

The setting spray was amazing it made my makeup set a whole day and not only that my face was completely matte but fresh looking literally all day I completely recommend this product it was amazing.
callie m.
callie m.
Eatonton , Georgia

This spray isn't that well but I have oily skin so maybe that's why. My sister uses this because I couldn't and she has major dry skin and she loves it so if you have dry skin I would say go for it.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

After putting eyeshadow on the brush I give it a quick spray of mist and fix. It makes the color super vibrant and long lasting. I wish it did the same for my foundation, but it's worth the purchase
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry