Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Carrollton, GA

A little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. It keeps your makeup in place through the heat and the cold. So all day out? No problem, this stuff will see that your makeup lasts
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This spray felt ok, but wasn't great. I found that my makeup didn't last longer with this. According to a Sephora employee, this product has alcohol in if and that may have been the cause.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Burlington MA

I only used a few sprays before but this one is my favorite. It's very rad to bring around. It works good on my oily skin. It's very easy to apply to your skin. I would 100% buy it again.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Santa Ana, CA

Makeup forever is one of my favorite brands! I definetly use this setting spray after I have applied my HD stick foundation for a nice finish. It is a small size and very travel friendly.
Robin P.
Robin P.

I use this product every day to keep my makeup in place and looking great all day, much easier on the skin as it does not contain alcohol or at least that's what the lady said at Sephora.
Monica P.
Monica P.

One of my favorite mists! So refreshing! It's a natural finish to my eyes but yet helps my dry skin not feel so dry I don't know what it is about this spray that I always go back to it!!
Florecita C.
Florecita C.
San Marcos, TX

Love it it's expensive but very good definitely worth all the money it's great for all skin tones and I love how it is so light weight and easy to apply a great product and recommendable
Audrey V.
Audrey V.
San Diego, CA

This was great for pictures at the beginning of the night but as your sweat it makes you feel even more greasy. It doesn't stay super well and made me feel like I had a permanent shine .
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA

This setting spray did what it was supposed to do for a few hours. I found that it seemed to wear off when I was hot or the air was humid. There is better setting sprays at a lower cost.
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Lakewood, WA

I bought this because I've seen a lot of your era using it. It is a good product! Comparable to Mac fix plus. But I prefer to stick with my fix plus because it is my holy grail product.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now