Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Laurel, DE

Having a good spray is a MUST HAVE!! This happens to be my absolute favorite!! My makeup literally stays over 24 hours!
malisa p.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin, CA

Probably one of my favorites. Makes my skin look so natural which isn't easy with piled on makeup. I really enjoy this.
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Rolla, MO

I love this stuff when I'm wanting extremely long wearing makeup, but I hate that you don't get much product out if it.
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Minden, NV

It is almost perfect and complete a dewey look without make it oily. It is not cheap but the travel size lasts way long
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

es muy buen producto tambien hay harto y duro mucho me gusta por que no le deja pliegues en la cara lo deja muy natural
Margarita G.
Margarita G.

I really like the makeup forever mist and fix setting spray it is so hydrating and keep some of makeup in place all day
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL

This actually does keep your make-up in place. I have shiny, oily skin and this works wonders at keeping that in check.
Estefania M.
Estefania M.

It's a amazing product, when I use my make up during so much time. My make up keep I her place all day and this is grat
Idalis M.
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL

Awesomeness but I have an obsession with my skindinavia spray right now. I do definitely recommend this product though
Makayla B.
Makayla B.

This spray leaves makeup looking flawless . It's easy to spray on. It's also not to pricey and leaves a natural finish
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now