Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Alexa Z.
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ

Very nice setting spray. One of my favorites. Easy to apply with nice spray nozzle. I have combo skin and it works great. Makes makeup look more natural, I love it. I'll eventually buy it again right .
Hill B.
Hill B.
Greensboro, Nc

Great product. Keeps the ashy look off of you face.hold makeup for at least 11 hours for sure. Not streaky. Def a staple in your kit and easy to pack in your kit. I wish they made it in a larger bottle
Karen P.
Karen P.

This product works great! I use it for nights out that I want to not have to worry about checking my makeup all night! Parties, weddings or just a night out in the town! You don't even know it's on ...
Bjet C.
Bjet C.

This is magic in a bottle. I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place. The mist is great and doesn't leave little droplets on my face. It takes away the powdery mess on my face. I love it.
Denise P.
Denise P.
N Las Vegas, NV

This is the only setting spray that I have tried so far and it was my sister's. As far as quality, It does it's job. Didn't notice my makeup sliding off my face. So spray must have worked well for me!
Abel T.
Abel T.
Jacksonville, FL

This setting spray is everything to prep the skin with, I use before I put on my primer. It hydrates and preps the skin for the best most even application of makeup. Leaves the skin dewy and hydrated.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Ft Sm Houston, TX

I love how great the product actually sprayed…but I didn’t feel like it "fixed" my makeup to my face as much as other brands do. I still used the whole bottle, but I don’t think I’d ever buy it again.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA

This is a good spray for before and after your makeup application. It makes your makeup look good longer. It's my favorite spray to wet my eyeshadow brush with in order to make the color more vibrant.
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio

I love this setting spray. Fav you only use a little it can set your whole face for the whole day. It mattifies my face without making me feel cakey either. And it is also sold for a reasonable price.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I really like this spray! It's similar to Max's fix mix! This is really good to make the pigments on your shadows appear stronger! It's good for all skin types! Purchased at Sephora! Definitely a need
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry