BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Buy on Sephora
Julia G.
Julia G.
this was okay, it only worked for a few hours and i needed it to last all day so i was disappointed.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Slidell, LA
I used it once. It was amazing. I did have some issues but I'll definitely be trying it again soon!
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Westerlo, NY
I love how this setting spray really locks in the makeup. it gives the skin a really natural finish
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA
This is an ok setting spray but not really at the top of my list... it does get the job done though
Monica M.
Monica M.
I love this. I always spray it on my beauty blender when I'm going to start dabbing my face with it
Kassie F.
Kassie F.
Martinsville, IN
This is the best stuff on the planet. I absolutely love this setting spray it's by far my favorite
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
Esse produto eu acho ótimo, deixa minha pele macia pra eu aplicar a maquiagem. Eu super recomendo!
alysia a.
alysia a.
Tampa, FL
Love I have very oily skin and this really does help to keep everything in place and looking good
Dana S.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
This makes my make up stay on all day. Tho product is amazing. And it doesn't Maj you look cakey.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't run or come off
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray