BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
This is an ok setting spray but not really at the top of my list... it does get the job done though
Monica M.
Monica M.
I love this. I always spray it on my beauty blender when I'm going to start dabbing my face with it
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Westerlo, NY
I love how this setting spray really locks in the makeup. it gives the skin a really natural finish
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
Esse produto eu acho ótimo, deixa minha pele macia pra eu aplicar a maquiagem. Eu super recomendo!
Kassie F.
Kassie F.
Martinsville, IN
This is the best stuff on the planet. I absolutely love this setting spray it's by far my favorite
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This setting spray is one of my favorites. Its non greasy and leaves your makeup perfect all day.
alysia a.
alysia a.
Tampa, FL
Love I have very oily skin and this really does help to keep everything in place and looking good
Emily R.
Emily R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't run or come off
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Reagan, TN
Love this setting spray wears nicely and I would recommend to a friend would definitely buy again
Dana S.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
This makes my make up stay on all day. Tho product is amazing. And it doesn't Maj you look cakey.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray