BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Gi G.
I did not love this product. Dont get me wrong; for the price it definitely is not a horrible product but it was just not as great on my skin. I didn't feel like it really made my makeup stay any better or give it a nice finish at all. Honestly there are better setting sprays out there.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
Wonderful setting spray. Makes makeup last and the mist is very fine which I love. I just am not a fan of the chemical smell but tolerate it for the results since the smell fades quickly. I recommend it!
Joshua V.
This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
Jane C.
Schenectady, NY
This product may seem like it would not do much, but it allows my makeup to last all night. My skin is combination but I think it would work for anybody. There isn't really a finish, but in combination with primer it makes makeup look flawless. I would definitely buy it again.
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA
This stuff is a dream come true for my winter dry skin!  It sets my makeup and takes away any cakeyness that can happen once you add settings powders and concealers.  I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin, but for someone with dry skin like me, I highly suggest you try it!
Michelle A.
Canton, MI
This is the first setting spray I've tried, so I can't compare it to much. It definitely does it's job, but for me it only holds up for about half the day. Another issue is that it's not matte, so any spots on your face missed by the spray are visible - typically i remedy this by patting it into my face. Last thing - after only 2 month use, the spray now has a strange smell? The con's outweigh the pro's, so I don't think I'll be purchasing this spray again.
Katarina A.
This setting spray will keep your makeup flawless throughout the entire day! This is the spray that I would recommend to those who might get oily in the middle of the day, or if you have a dramatic look & want your highlight to pop. Overall, this is a great everyday product to use, & has much better quality than some other top brands.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
I love this setting spray! Doesn't seem to contain as much alcohol as the UD setting spray and has hydrating properties without making my combination skin oily. Greta to spray into foundation on my hand and mix then apply to create a foundation that goes nowhere throughout the day!
Jazmine M.
Miramar, FL
I am left speechless. This helps your makeup last so long. It definitely leaves a matte finish. It does soray a little too much and does not have sunn protection. But I would definitely buy this again.
Suzanne W.
It's okay... scent is a little strong for my sensitive skin. Not sure it increases the staying power of my foundation any and I often wonder if it is drying my skin out. I mainly use this in a pinch to soften the look of finishing powder. Better than some but not my toop choice.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry