BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adriana
Dinuba, CA
This is a good setting spray I really recommend it it makes ur makeup lasts long
Jenn Q.
Anaheim, Ca
The best setting spray by far! Makes my makeup look flawless. Smells good too!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I love the his product leaves my make up in place and stays matte all day!!!
Jaimee M.
Champlain, NY
I tried this at my friends and fell in love. It was such a great primer and made my makeup stay on so well. It also made my makeup look flawless. I couldn't believe how great this was. Usually by the end of the day my makeup is wiped off in spots. But after setting my face with this it stayed on all day even on my nose after blowing it numerous times. This is by far the best setting spray I have tried!!!
Bree F.
A very good setting spray for a light application of make up. Very solid, 5 Star. I love make up forever. One of my favorite go to brands. I love their primers and their aqua foundations and their all time famous foundations. I love their paints also. I just love this brand. I can’t brag any more at how amazing this brand is and the setting spray works like a charm. Defiantly a holy grail. I purchase mine at Sephora. :) Give it a try. You won’t regret it. I highly recommend it to all types of skin. :)
Jha V.
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
 This setting spray is really good! Not only is it great for helping your makeup last longer, but it doubles as a skincare product as well which I love. It boosts oxygenation on your face, so it leaves your face looking radiant and dewy as well as feeling super moisturized. It also helps protect your face against pollutants, which is amazing for a setting spray!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this stuff! I tried my friends one time when we were doing our makeup to go out for the night and I was amazed at how well it worked. My makeup did not move all night my face looked flawless and my makeup was almost still perfect by the end of the night through a bunch of sweating and dancing so of course I went out and bought my own and I use it all the time. I like that it dosent dry my face out it actually makes it feel hydrated and gives a nice glow to my skin this stuffs amazing I will repurchase when I'm done with the one I have!
Gia M.
Tampa
The formula on this setting spray is fantastic but I just wish it had a better spray nozzle. The trick with this product is to spray it up into the air and let it rain down on the face. It takes away that dead powdery look from a full face and sets makeup.
Stephany A.
Enfield, CT
One word, amazing! It totally works. It's so much harder to get my makeup off after using this! One day I had a wedding at 4pm and got my makeup done at 10am.. sprayed this on and it stayed perfect all night, even with all the dancing and sweating! Life saver!!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry