Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (37)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Perfect for normal-dry skin because it gives off a dewy finish! I have only skin though but found I didn't mind it too much but id probably save it for winter time cause in the summer than id have to blot more than usual
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Dorchester, MA

This stuff is okay. I have repurchased it a couple times. It does the trick, but it is not my favorite and I do feel it is kinda pricey at about $32 a bottle. I probably will buy it again, but probably not any time soon.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Dothan, AL

Really love this stuff. Got it as a sample recommendation from a Sephora associate and have been obsessed ever since. It smells fantastic and really makes makeup stay put. I can definitely recommend this whole heartedly.
emily c.
emily c.

This keeps your makeup in place all day and leaves a matte finish! This is great for oily skin and protects it from the sun really well ! I would recommend for people who have never used a spray. i would buy this again!
Hananh G.
Hananh G.

This isn't my favorite setting spray but it also works just as well as the urban decay. I think the spray isn't as nice as the mist that comes out of the urban decay setting spray but it still keeps my make up in place.
Cassi P.
Cassi P.
Tacoma, WA

Helps fix all the mistakes throughout the day I just do a Sprite and use my beauty blender if a spot of my foundation starts to look patchy it works like a charm and I always carry a travel size in my purse just in case
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL

Love this spray ... very refreshing , didn't leave my skin matte even though I'm oily skin . Didn't make my makeup last longer . It was very easy to apply . I recommend this product for my of a dry skin kind of person .
Joni P.
Joni P.

This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. Completely transparent, a very fine mist, and held my makeup in place all day. I would choose this over any other setting spray out there. Totally worth the money!
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA

This product is amazing! Especially on days when I go out for a long time. I just spray this and my make up looks new and fresh. Also i like to spray this when my face feels a little bit dry and needs a little moisture.
Ceiara S.
Ceiara S.

I apply 2 spritz of this around 6:30 am every morning, and my makeup is set for hours, upon hours. It isn't sticky and keeps a matte finish throughout the day. No touch ups needed. It's a must have in my beauty routine.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now