Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (65)
Ashley
Ashley
This setting spray is okay. I've used bodyography PRO and it's the best I've used comoaned to others.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Makes makeup last a long time, does it's job! Wish it was a bit cheaper, sometimes it's a pain to buy
Emma R.
Emma R.
Duxbury, MA
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays, it leaves my makeup looking so light and natural
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Plainfield, NJ
It's really a good product but the pricing lol. It's keeps my make up all night when I go to a party
Julia G.
Julia G.
this was okay, it only worked for a few hours and i needed it to last all day so i was disappointed.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA
This is an ok setting spray but not really at the top of my list... it does get the job done though
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Slidell, LA
I used it once. It was amazing. I did have some issues but I'll definitely be trying it again soon!
Monica M.
Monica M.
I love this. I always spray it on my beauty blender when I'm going to start dabbing my face with it
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Westerlo, NY
I love how this setting spray really locks in the makeup. it gives the skin a really natural finish
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
Esse produto eu acho ótimo, deixa minha pele macia pra eu aplicar a maquiagem. Eu super recomendo!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray