Add a Photo

#7 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
I carry a small thing of this with me when I travel because it is so refreshing. It makes the face look beautiful. It I also use it when I'm not wearing makeup to just give my face a little glow!
Eirinn M.
Eirinn M.
Centerport, NY

This product didn't really help achieve the 'long lasting' effect I desired. I work in a restaurant and my makeup usually starts to melt and smudge afterhour 6. This spray didn't help my problem.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Sumas, WA

This is my favorite setting spray. Its honestly amazing. I literally jumped in the ocean with a full face of makeup after 6 hours of wear and it was still completely intact after I got dried off.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

This setting spray is great! Holds makeup in place for hours and leaves a nice glowy tone to the face after use. Would definitely recommend it to those who where a heavier set of makeup everyday.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ

in my opinion this doesnt work for me. idk if im putting it on to close or far but it just seems like my makeup doesnt last once i start to sweat my makeup startstto run or just look very messy.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Big fan of Make Up Forever. I find that there products always deliver and are of high quality. Very easy to apply and lightweight well. Provides sun protection for my fair skin. Would buy again.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Very disappointing, however not horrible. This product does not have staying power and it does not keep your makeup on. Yet it works to wet your makeup brushes to apply eyeshadows and concealer.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Grand Blanc, MI

I tried this setting spray at sephora a while ago and I remembered loving it! It smells really good. I have combination skin and I feel like it gave me a nice finish. I would definitely purchase
Kate G.
Kate G.
Hobart, IN

Holds makeup in place all day without making the skin feel tight or uncomfortable. Would suggest reapplying throughout the day to make the lasting power really work for your makeup all day long
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester, OH

This is the best setting spary in the world I use this on a daily basis and its so awesome it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like others it's awesome it makes your face feel super fresh
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now