MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Great settings spray gives the perfect dewy look and adds a small amount of shine for glitz and glamour
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
It was a great setting spray and comparable to urban decay. The product does not mist gently and evenly
Samuel N.
Samuel N.
Love this product. Leaves my makeup lasting all day. Doesn't leave my face oily but leaves it hydrated.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I keep this with me at all times. It is so refreshing and helps make my makeup look fresh all day long.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I noticed my make will last longer with this spray I love to recommend and keep purchasin thos product
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Similar to MAC Fix+ very good, little expensive. I like it though very hydrating and sets makeup well.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
This is a great make up setting spary. For me this spray helped my make up stay ALL day and ALL night.
Ashley
Ashley
This setting spray is okay. I've used bodyography PRO and it's the best I've used comoaned to others.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Makes makeup last a long time, does it's job! Wish it was a bit cheaper, sometimes it's a pain to buy
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Plainfield, NJ
It's really a good product but the pricing lol. It's keeps my make up all night when I go to a party
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray