Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX

One of my top 5 setting sprays!! It's so refreshing on my face the smell isn't harsh at all on my skin which is combination. It's super affordable I highly recommend this setting spray if you are in need
Gen V.
Gen V.

This setting spray is long lasting and doesn't give the sticky or stiff face feeling most other brands give. My makeup stayed in place for hours even with how oily my skin is. Definitely would recommend.
katie b.
katie b.

This setting spray is amazing it keeps my makeup on all night. I would say you need quite a bit but you can never have too much setting spray. I like the packaging and will be buying it again for myself.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Paradise Vly, AZ

Produto bom, ajuda a fixar a make e o que funciona. Poderia ser somente um pouco mais seco após aplicado, mas continua sendo bom. A make dura o dia todo, sem borrar, nada. Compraria novamente sem duvidas
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ

I love this setting spray so much. I use it all the time . It is so easy to apply and this setting spray is also very lightweight . But this does not have any sun protection. I would purchase this again.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL

The mist and fix is wonderful! It sets my makeup beautifully! I love how my makeup stays after I apply this setting spray. It goes on light and feels great! And has a nice scent to it as well! I love it!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Upland, CA

This make up stray has to be one of my favorites, it's very lightweight and leaves your makeup on the whole day ! It gives you a sheer look and it's just very natural. Definitely recommend this product.
AnnMarie K.
AnnMarie K.
Mahnomen

Love using this spray to set my make up. Holds all day and doesn't smear at all, good sun protection too, great. Love it. Good for any skin really it's super nice, recommend to anyone that loves make up
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Really helps to set your makeup to make it last all day. Helps to keep the makeup from rubbing off and helps keep the makeup in place. I have combination skin and it worked for me. I would buy it again.
Anaiz M.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA

I recently tried this product and let me tell you it is amazing. It's a mist that allows to set you makeup. It also leaves your face matte but still look natural. I recommend this to family and friends.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry