Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Corpus Christi, TX

This wasn't my favorite, I didn't understand the rave about it when mannymua wore it in his tutorial. I didn't get a wow feeling but I also didn't get a omg this is terrible feeling. It was just average.
Rana K.
Rana K.
Bakersfield, CA

This is the best product ever, I don't now what u would have done without this, the amazing matte finish is amazing, it is so light weight doesn't stick on your face, and I'm definitely going to it again
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.

Looovveeeeee!!!!!!!! This setting spray , makes your foundation look hydrated throughout the day ! No cakey or oily looking ! Best part i only spray it on when im done with my makeup and im ready to go !
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ

I love this setting spray so much. I use it all the time . It is so easy to apply and this setting spray is also very lightweight . But this does not have any sun protection. I would purchase this again.
Saff A.
Saff A.

GREAT makeup setting spray! I use it after I've done my makeup! Gives me a dewy finish, I have dry to combination skin and this works well for me! Very light weight and definitely recommend this to ya'll
Paola S.
Paola S.

It is a very, very good spray, I quite like it, leaves a very fresh look and makes the makeup last much longer
I highly recommend it
My skin is oily and it's going very well, keeps me matt almost all day
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

A good setting spray, but not worth the money. I think you can find a better spray, that does just as good a job, for a lot less money. A little disappointed compared to other brands that I've tried out.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Upland, CA

This make up stray has to be one of my favorites, it's very lightweight and leaves your makeup on the whole day ! It gives you a sheer look and it's just very natural. Definitely recommend this product.
Asima A.
Asima A.
Fairfax, VA

LITERALLY MY HOLY GRAIL SETTING SPRAY!!! I have dry skin and it was amazing for my skin. Makeup never moved and always looked flawless hours after application. Definitely my #1 setting spray of all time
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Tallahassee, FL

God sent. Make up forever does it again! This make up setting spray is so lanced and great for my skin! Does not make it dry or oily. My make up stays on all day too. 10/10 would recommend and buy again
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now