BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Adena, OH
I have oily skin and I love this setting spray. Feels great. Resets my makeup. Doesn't make it look dry
Katie R.
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
This is a great make up setting spary. For me this spray helped my make up stay ALL day and ALL night.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Houston , TX
I noticed my make will last longer with this spray I love to recommend and keep purchasin thos product
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Similar to MAC Fix+ very good, little expensive. I like it though very hydrating and sets makeup well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Azusa, CA
Makes makeup last a long time, does it's job! Wish it was a bit cheaper, sometimes it's a pain to buy
Ashley
Ashley
This setting spray is okay. I've used bodyography PRO and it's the best I've used comoaned to others.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Plainfield, NJ
It's really a good product but the pricing lol. It's keeps my make up all night when I go to a party
Julia G.
Julia G.
this was okay, it only worked for a few hours and i needed it to last all day so i was disappointed.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Duxbury, MA
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays, it leaves my makeup looking so light and natural
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Westerlo, NY
I love how this setting spray really locks in the makeup. it gives the skin a really natural finish
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray