Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY

LOVE THIS!!! I feel like it gives my skin so a boost after applying my makeup. Since it has the O2 complex it really makes my skin look hydrated and supple. I love using it after using a powder foundation to make everything melt nicely.
Asha F.
Asha F.
Perth

This makeup forever setting spray is bomb! It smells delicious and it doesn't feel caked whatsoever! The price is great for the product and there is absolutely no flaws I give a bit of a natural glow and I would definitely buy it again!
Krissie S.
Krissie S.
Harbour Breton, NL

Setting sprays are really my thing, I loved this one it's very comparable to the MAC Fix+ I did not repurchase just due to the fact that I have been liking what I've been using on my skin lately and I find that's what works best for me!
Grace G.
Grace G.
Camden, SC

This is one of the best settings race I've ever used! It's good for any skin dry or oily combination! I keeps my make up on all night and all day! The pros are smells really good and the cons are smears a little and I would buy it again
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

I've heard some of my friends say that they feel sticky after using this spray, but I honestly have never felt that way! This is one of my go to products that I absolutely have to have to finish my makeup!! Recommend this all the time!!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Loveland, CO

I absolutely LOVED the setting spray! Helps keep your makeup in place even in the hot Florida sun! The only reason I can't use it anymore is because it is not a vegan product. I don't like to use products with animal byproducts in them.
Keyla P.
Keyla P.
College Station, TX

My favorite setting spray of all time! Great for oily skin! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and flawless all day long! It really helps my face not look powdery. It's lightweight and smells good too! I would definitely purchase this again!
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA

Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. A lot of celebrities use it so it's plus. Makes your makeup stay in place all day. It give this Matt finish so you don't get oily throughout the day, so it's perfect for oily skin. Definitely gonna buy it again
Morgan I.
Morgan I.

I received a sample of this in a makeup kit that I get every month and I love it. It helps keep my makeup in place all day. I'm definitely buying more of this! It is super easy to just spray on and go! Would recommend everyone try this
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now