Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ethel S.
Ethel S.
Loretto, PA
This spray ensures my look lasts! It provides the perfect amount of moisture & protection for my makeup!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I keep this with me at all times. It is so refreshing and helps make my makeup look fresh all day long.
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Downey, CA
It'd very light weight and gives a nice dewy look ur makeup will last all day with this amazing product
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Adena, OH
I have oily skin and I love this setting spray. Feels great. Resets my makeup. Doesn't make it look dry
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
It was a great setting spray and comparable to urban decay. The product does not mist gently and evenly
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Great settings spray gives the perfect dewy look and adds a small amount of shine for glitz and glamour
Samuel N.
Samuel N.
Love this product. Leaves my makeup lasting all day. Doesn't leave my face oily but leaves it hydrated.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I noticed my make will last longer with this spray I love to recommend and keep purchasin thos product
Katie R.
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
This is a great make up setting spary. For me this spray helped my make up stay ALL day and ALL night.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Similar to MAC Fix+ very good, little expensive. I like it though very hydrating and sets makeup well.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry