BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
Very compareable to the MAC Fix spray. It works really well & absorbs any excess powder.
stephanie e.
Yes I use this before I apply my makeup and after and it makes my makeup look flawless.
Fallon V.
Sac City, IA
It felt like it keeps my skin not only hydrated but also kept my make up looking fresh!
Susana B.
Visalia, CA
Makes cake face and powder faces set and makes it look more natural and very satisfying
Jade V.
Pinehurst, TX
this great for oily skin but not as great as the urban decay one. but its slimiar to it
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Tried this a little while ago, abs found it to make me a little oily throughout the day
Karen S.
Garland, TX
I have use it a few times but it works great for setting spray great quality not sticky
jenn N.
Whiteville, NC
Can't completely complete a fresh look without applying your setting spray over it all.
Aziza M.
Durham, NC
Really good I mean you can buy affordable setting sprays but this is a really nice one
Kimi F.
Vacaville, CA
This is good.. I go between this & UD as my primer/setting sprays.
Like both equally
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry