Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Mississauga, Ontario

i really like this setting spray . makeup forever has always been a great brand with professional quality products . i have been using this brand for a long time and now as a makeup artist i use these sprays non stop and this spray in my experience does well with heat ( like under hot lights on a photo shoot ) . so thumbs up for this ones staying ability .
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
Medley, FL

A secret non-sticky, lightweight gun for a longer lasting make-up, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-resistant anti-smear barrier for fresh make-up lasting up to 12 hours. Increases hydration for a silky smooth appearance and does not dry the skin. This product is formulated with a complex to increase oxygenation and provide a radiant sheen of healthy appearance.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles, CA

After testing this in a seohora, having a busy day and falling asleep in my makeup only to realize the next morning it was still perfectly held in place, I was HOOKED. this is just the absolute key to makeup that doesn't budge. Please do yourself a favor and stop dealing with makeup that oxidizes or seoerates throughout the day. I highly recommend this!
amanda r.
amanda r.
Sanger, CA

This product seems to be so underrated! I switched to this setting spray after my old "holy grail" chill makeup setting spray by urban decay. I find this makeup forever one is 10x better! I have sensitive / dry skin and this doesn't break me out or dry me out! it sets my makeup so fast and it really stays on all day! this is my new holy grail!
Angie S.
Angie S.

I absolutely love this product!! When I first wore this setting spray I felt like it gave my makeup a nice flawless finish! It also helped all my makeup stay in place and last long. The application is easy. This spray also makes your face look nice in pictures and videos! I have the mini version but will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

I was so happy when I picked up this travel size on my way to pay in Sephora. After putting on my makeup, i spray 3-4 sprays around my face and my makeup lasts ALL day and night! After a night out, I can still take cute selfies when I'm back after 7-8 hrs later and my makeup looks fresh, my contour stays in place, it's amazing. Well worth it.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I have normal to dry skin and this stuff is a must have for me! It makes a HUGE difference in how long my makeup lasts and looks! It's like it pulls everything together, sets it and gives a nice "glow from within" look! The nice thing about this product is that they offer it in a trail size for those that don't won't to commit without trying.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
London, ON

I bought the small bottle just to try it. I really like it. There isn't much of a scent which is good because of my scent sensitivity. I find it works well. When I clean my face at the end of the day I can see that my foundation was still on! Sometimes as long as 12 hours later. I am impressed and will purchase a full size. I recommend it
Eva M.
Eva M.
Jenkintown, PA

I use this setting spray every single day! I don't know how it works magic but you see an instant change after you spray it on your face. I make up my whole face, including mascara, and then give my fave 2-3 spritz of this setting spray. It gives hydration and makes my face look even more blended! Plus, it keeps my makeup set all night.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.

I love this setting spray! It does keep my makeup on all day and helps my makeup not look caked up. Another plus is that it didn't contain Alcohol , so that's awesome. I have combination skin and I spray a light mist onto my face. There wasn't a scent so I think it would work for almost anyone. I'm very pleased with this setting spray!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now