Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (63)
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
An P.
An P.
Im so surprised this isn't ranked higher! With this spray, i can literally party all night, pass out and wake up with decent makeup for breakfast. My favorite part about this spray is the finish it leaves. It gets rid of that "powdery", cakey look and makes you look more natural and slightly dewy. I can't live without it!
London D.
London D.
Bronx, NY
July 14, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Obsessed with this makeup setting spray! I love to spray this before and after makeup application. It's on the expensive side retailing for thirty bucks buts well worth it!! It's great for dehydrated- dry skin, literally keeps my skin nixed and plump. Spraying it in a "X" and "T" formation will give you the best results.
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA
We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
I love make up forever! This product makes my makeup stay all day with just two pumps! The smell isn't obnoxious like a lot of other setting sprays. I'm impressed because I have very oily skin and am constantly blotting my nose and T-zone and by the end of the day my makeup has rubbed off. Not with this stuff!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Manhattan, KS
I love this product! It really makes my makeup last all day and does not leave my skin looking cakey or greasy! It also doesn't make me break out which is a huge thing for me because I have very sensitive skin! I like to use this product before I go out at night and makes my makeup stay on my face all night!
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I have oily skin, and in the summer, it gets even worse. I swear, I go through several blotting papers a day. When I use this spray, my makeup lasts much longer, and it doesn't seem to "melt" off my face like it does without it. I still need a few blotting papers, but at least my face stays looking fresher!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blythewood, SC
I love this setting spray. It's the same price as urban decay but you get more product. The only draw back is that the mist isn't as fine, but it's not that bad. I truly feel like this setting spray makes my makeup last longer and keeps it looking fresh for longer. I strongly recommend this setting spray.
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I enjoy this line so much. I do find that using this Mist & Fix Setting Spray by Make Up For Ever insures that my make up stays in place longer, it gives me a natural finish but without the excess shine. I would recommend that anyone who wants a typical setting spray experience try this one, it isn't bad!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Much like the UD All Nighter Spray, this is a must in my beauty Arsenal. I love it just as much as the UD one. It keeps makeup in check all day. It also is great to make metallic shadows really pop on your lids. Highly recommend. This also comes in a travel size if you're thinking of just testing it out!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry