Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Qiu X.
Qiu X.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec

The day I decided to get myself Make Up Forever's Mist and Fix was the day I made one of my wisest decisions.

The Mist and Fix does exactly what its name says. It adds a finishing touch of moisture after applying my make up. And the best part is it actually keeps my make up in place. I don't think this needs more explanation.

Foundation, bronzer, blush. All stay in place.
I find this setting spray works to keep you makeup on while still keeping you looking refreshed. It has a light weight feel without being to wet and greasy. I have dry skin and it never dries it out but it gives it a more dewier look, so it might not be best for oily skin. I also find myself reaching for the urban decay all nighter spray, but this is a good second choice.
Mayara G.
Mayara G.

Recomendo esse fixador para utilizar profissionalmente! Eu estava a procura do fix plus da mac, como sempre está indisponível, optei por testar esse e amei! Além do cheiro agradável, ele tem ótima fixação, tanto que não se deve passar mais de 2 borrifadas no rosto, pois pode deixar seu rosto "grudento". Utilizo ele para fixar iluminador também e pigmentos, fica ok!
Farwa R.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD

Previously used the Urban Decay and moved to this after Sephora employee recommended. Urban decay contains alcohol so it actually breaks up your make up and dehydrates your skin. I have very dry skin so I didn't realize urban decay wasn't helping. This makes my make up stay all day (never in my 10 years of foundations have I ever had this happen). Really is great!
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

When I'm feeling dry or things are looking too powdery, this is a game changer. It instantly sinks everything into my skin to look so natural and lightweight. It breathes life back into your face. I have a mini size and it's gone now :( my only complaint that towards the end the nozzle started to squirt the water instead of mist. But I will definitely repurchase
April D.
April D.

My daughter recommended this to me to spray on my brush for eyeshadow. I tend to like more of a natural look so I didn't want to try this. I finally gave in and tried it. I am now receiving so many compliments on my eye makeup. This is now one of my must have products. I purchased the trial size first which I recommend you do to try it. It also goes a LONG way!
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA

I don't wear much makeup, I'm more of a natural look. My friend let me borrow some to test it and I loved it! I use it mainly when I go out and wear a lot of makeup. It stayed on all night! I went out for girls night and danced all night long and my makeup wasn't dripping off my face. I don't know how but this is a must have product for those who go out a lot
Ateeqa C.
Ateeqa C.
Toronto,CA

Love how refreshing and revitalized this product makes my skin feel. It keeps my makeup on all day and it does not budge. It is super lightweight as it feels like theres nothing on your skin! It gives a natural finish, so those with oily skin may need to find another setting spray that specifically mattifies the face. I will definitely buy this product again
Naixilef R.
Naixilef R.

A lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours. It increases hydration for a silky, smooth appearance and won't dry skin out. This product is formulated with a complex to boost oxygenation and deliver a healthy-looking, radiant glow.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Mississaug, Ontario

i really like this setting spray . makeup forever has always been a great brand with professional quality products . i have been using this brand for a long time and now as a makeup artist i use these sprays non stop and this spray in my experience does well with heat ( like under hot lights on a photo shoot ) . so thumbs up for this ones staying ability .
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now