BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
This isn’t my favorite setting spray that I own but it’s ok. If you’re looking for a pretty good setting spray but don’t want to spend a bunch of money they offer a travel size for $14. That’s a good deal for you to try and see how you like it.
Donna B.
This is my favorite setting spray on the market currently due to the fantastic smell, longevity it will stay on one’s face, and of course to luminous effect it provides for the skin. It’s also great to dampen brushes to create intensity in eye shadow on the lid
Alee J.
N Chesterfld, VA
Girl, my favorite setting spray. In. The. World. Sprays perfectly, my color stays all day, my $32 bottle has lasted me almost a year and I'm only half way through it!! Just a few sprays and a couple dabs with the beauty blender and you're set!!
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Love this setting spray! I swear by my MAC fix+ but when I'm out this is my replacement! I love how light and refreshing it is- does not leave a sticky feel and you do get a nice radiant look afterwards but does keep your makeup nice and locked in!
Melissa S.
South Euclid , OH
Love this. Before MUF switched to ultra hd foundation, I was in love with the original MUF hd foundation. After they switched formulas I switched foundations. BUT I still love the setting spray. This has yet to let me down! Whether it’s summer or winter I use this year round and it holds my make up in place! This photo is with the old formula make up forever hd foundation and this setting spray! Perfect!
Kelsey O.
Kunkletown
I usually am one to sweat make up off but this setting spray has been a complete game changer. My make up stays on all day with no mess ups! Easy and quick to apply. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone that can’t get their make up to stay on!
Grace C.
LOVE this for my kit! Not formulated with alcohol so it doesn’t dry anyone out, has a very light smell, and keeps everything in place all day. It reminds me of fix plus but is a much better option for me since I no longer purchase from Mac..
Sara M.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite setting spray on the market. This spray is hydrating unlike some of the competition (Urban Decay). I feel like Mist & Fix is like if UD All Nighter And MAC Fix + had a baby. Smoother more hydrate looking skin with staying power.
Daisy Y.
Lake Jackson, TX
This is the only setting spray that I've been able to actually get to work on my skin! It's sweat and humidity resistant which is great since I live in south Texas. I really do see a difference in the wear of my makeup when I use this product. This has been my go-to for years now.
Tayler M.
Mandan, ND
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays!

It smells amazing I use it everyday sometimes in combination with other sprays.

It’s easy to use and locks my makeup in.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable setting spray!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry