Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Naomi D.
Naomi D.

I bought the travel sized version of this and I loved it. It took away any powderiness and I do feel like it played a role in prolonging the wear of my makeup. It's almost used up and I'm now about to try Urban Decay All Nighter. I will definitely do a second review after I get a good feel of UD's to let you guys know how they compare, but UD has a lot to live up to because I loved this.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.

If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

This is my preferred setting spray right now. It doesn't dry out my face at all and I think it helps keep it hydrated under all that makeup. I also spray my blending sponge with this before I blend out foundation and I feel like it absolutely helps with wear time. The spray isn't super super fine mist but it's not large droplets, either. I never have any issues with the spray nozzle.
Libby B.
Libby B.
Middlebury , CT

This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Ashley
Ashley

This setting spray is Heaven sent! I'm really in love with the fact that it's alcohol-free. I use this product almost everyday because it's that amazing. I love that it gives my makeup a nice natural finish and it lasts for hours. It also dries quickly and is lightweight. I like that it doesn't feel like I have something on my face like with some setting sprays. Love Love Love this!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

Received a small travel sized version of this setting spray as a gift, and I enjoy it overall. I feel that it works more as a moisturizing spray than a setting spray, since I notice that my makeup doesn't really feel that different, but my skin definitely looks a lot more hydrated. It's super easy to apply though, and it's also very convenient, especially if you're traveling!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ

HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

I thought this product was ok. It was the first setting spray I ever purchased and when I was using it I loved it. I never had anything else to compare it to and I felt like it did a decent job of keeping my make up in place. Then I got the UD All nighter setting spray and that sold me. I prefer the UD over this one. Still a good product though, just my personal preference
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now