Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Lexi M.
Lexi M.

If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Libby B.
Libby B.
Middlebury , CT

This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Ashley
Ashley

This setting spray is Heaven sent! I'm really in love with the fact that it's alcohol-free. I use this product almost everyday because it's that amazing. I love that it gives my makeup a nice natural finish and it lasts for hours. It also dries quickly and is lightweight. I like that it doesn't feel like I have something on my face like with some setting sprays. Love Love Love this!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ

HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

I thought this product was ok. It was the first setting spray I ever purchased and when I was using it I loved it. I never had anything else to compare it to and I felt like it did a decent job of keeping my make up in place. Then I got the UD All nighter setting spray and that sold me. I prefer the UD over this one. Still a good product though, just my personal preference
Qiu X.
Qiu X.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec

The day I decided to get myself Make Up Forever's Mist and Fix was the day I made one of my wisest decisions.

The Mist and Fix does exactly what its name says. It adds a finishing touch of moisture after applying my make up. And the best part is it actually keeps my make up in place. I don't think this needs more explanation.

Foundation, bronzer, blush. All stay in place.
I find this setting spray works to keep you makeup on while still keeping you looking refreshed. It has a light weight feel without being to wet and greasy. I have dry skin and it never dries it out but it gives it a more dewier look, so it might not be best for oily skin. I also find myself reaching for the urban decay all nighter spray, but this is a good second choice.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now