Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Alison W.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH

I didn't think this kept my makeup on longer. It did settle the powders but that's it. I didn't like the look it gave me. I feel like sometimes my makeup lasted better when I didn't use any setting spray. I wouldn't repurchase. This is more hydrating than urban decays setting sprays so I would recommend this if you're dry and just want to refresh your skin, add some hydration and settle the powders you used
Isneth G.
Isneth G.

I really love this setting spray as it works amazingly for every skin type. It holds up your makeup very well throughout the day. The finish is absolutely beautiful as it will not leave your face too matte or dewy, just natural. The scent is also pleasant and not fragrant or overwhelming. I recommend this setting spray as it is a very underrated little gem. I have to have this in my makeup arsenal always.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

first makeup setting spray ive ever used and it did a good job. it literally feels like a burst of misty water on your face and doesnt leave a scent. it held my makeup on for a full 8 hour shift at work and i didnt have to reapply my eyeshadow every few hours like normal. it keeps foundation and eueshadow in place. i still had to apply eyeliner maybe once more but totally worth it. love this brand
Liza T.
Liza T.

AMAZING!! I was checking out and saw it I was actually going to grab the urban decay setting spray but my boyfriend told me to grab this one because it looked "nicer" and I'm obsessed! Already stressed about running out. It evens out your complexion, foundation, highlighter and lasts all day. I have very oily skin and instead of my makeup running off my face it stays & prevents oil in my opinion.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Los Angeles, CA

At first I liked this product- it was refreshing and helped to make my makeup look less cakey. I didn't notice a dramatic change in how long my makeup lasted but I do think it helped. However, after about 6 months it developed a very gross smell! It started to smell like mildew or mold or something stale. I had to return it because nothing that smells that way should be going on your face!
Naomi D.
Naomi D.

I bought the travel sized version of this and I loved it. It took away any powderiness and I do feel like it played a role in prolonging the wear of my makeup. It's almost used up and I'm now about to try Urban Decay All Nighter. I will definitely do a second review after I get a good feel of UD's to let you guys know how they compare, but UD has a lot to live up to because I loved this.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.

If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Libby B.
Libby B.
Middlebury , CT

This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

This is my preferred setting spray right now. It doesn't dry out my face at all and I think it helps keep it hydrated under all that makeup. I also spray my blending sponge with this before I blend out foundation and I feel like it absolutely helps with wear time. The spray isn't super super fine mist but it's not large droplets, either. I never have any issues with the spray nozzle.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry