Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Molly H.
Molly H.
Ottawa

love this for making my makeup look natural and for feeling lightweight and not heavy. although i don't find it makes my makeup last as long in comparison to others. i do recommend this to others as an alternative to mac plus
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mcallen, TX

It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Mountville, PA

I use this setting spray when I plan on having a long night out. Helps makeup to last longer. This is good for all skin types. Would recommend using a moisturizer if you have dry skin before applying makeup and setting spray.
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Upper Marlboro, MD

This setting spray is the best in Sephora. All my makeup artist friends use it. It helps your makeup last all day, it literally locks ot into place. It doesn't have sun protection but it still works great for every skin type
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL

MUFE is awesome. I switch between this and US deslick and smashboxes water primer and they're all very comparable. Helps hold oil at bay and makes my makeup last until I get home (with a few blots and touch ups). highly rec.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Burton, MI

I LOVE this stuff! I have a mini bottle with me that I keep in my purse for some extra hydration and touch ups throughout the day, can't live without this! One of the best on the market, and definitely more budget friendly!!
ashlynn c.
ashlynn c.

this is one of my very favorite setting sprays to use every day. I give my skin a really Matt finish and I love that on certain days. I like how the packaging looks and how easy to spray it is. I would recommend it to others
Beckie P.
Beckie P.

I have this spray in both full and travel size. It's great and gets the job done. Takes away any powdery finish on my skin and sets down quickly so you don't have to wait around waving at your face for a long period of time.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA

This setting spray works great! It sets all of my makeup nicely and keeps it from slipping and sliding all over the place. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves makeup and needs a good setting spray!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

Surprised at how much I liked this seeing as I don't care much for their primers but this is comparable to mac fix it spray and ud all nighter! Price is a little high but if you have oily skin like me you'll find it worth it
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now