BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
This is my go to spray when setting my makeup. I have both a regular size and a portable size for when I'm on the go. The fine mist that sprays out is the perfect amount to set your makeup without disrupting it. Your makeup stays longer and it helps to keep oil away, while still helping your skin look real and not overly powdery.
Kate K.
Probably my all time favorite setting spray. It doesn't dry me out and keeps my makeup lasting all day. I don't feel complete without this. My face doesn't eat makeup when I have this on and I feel it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!!
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID
this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
This is a wonderful setting spray the help makeup to last longer throughout the day after application. This spray actually has a special quality of making makeup waterproof! It also helps to blend all of the powders together for a more skin like makeup look!
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
I don't know how i feel about settings sprays.... I still feel like my make up doesn't set much more than if I didn't use anything at all. Either way. I liked the smell and it wasn't like a super soaker which was nice. It would be fantastic if someone came up with a setting mist! Dry light stream... How fantastic would that be?!
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
I really wanted to love this.. When I think of MUFE products, I think of top quality, professional and longwearing. This is one of the few that were a miss for me. I feel like whenever I try it, I dont know if it's my skin type (combo) or the products I use before it, but it makes my makeup super patchy and it slides around.
Bre F.
This is a great setting spray. It is in one of my top setting sprays. I would recommend this product but there are other sprays that work better and are more affordable. But if you love this brand you are going to love this setting spray.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
amazing setting spray! very hydrating compared to the other ones. very light weight as well. helps hold your makeup in place all day without drying out your skin. would recommend to anyone more dry who needs a product without alcohol
Elena G.
honestly, before this product, i had no idea that i needed setting spray. i picked up a sample-sized setting spray at sephora to see what the hype was all about, and it became my freaking holy grail product... (with primer as well, i don't have to re-apply anything...)
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I got this for my birthday and it was amazing!! It is pretty light weight but I never bring it someone outside of my house incase I lose it. It is siper easy to apply, since all I have to do is spray it.

It makes my skin (makeup) look fresh all day, and since I do not get home until late at night, I want my makeup to look on point, and it meets my expectation!!! I recommend this to everyone
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry