Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Cecilia O.
Cecilia O.
Pasco, WAshington

Love this spray. It helps your make up not look caked on. Make up forever is the best can't go wrong with their products.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use it once my makeup is on and it keeps me matte all day! It is very lightweight and easy to apply.
Maria Paula C.
Maria Paula C.

make my makeup last much longer than look excellent professional and with a finish that makes it look that I just makeup
Laura A.
Laura A.
Bogota D.C

It is very good sealing and allowing makeup to last much I really feel that this spray is a must for all who wear makeup
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Newark, NJ

Love this stuff when I go out. Makeup does not move. I look like a model you just spritz and walla! I look like a model.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Allentown, PA

This kept my makeup on all day in the 85 degree heat .It keeps a matte look .Its the best setting spray that i have used
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA

This is amazing my makeuplasts all day and this does not make my skin oily. I love the feel and the way my makeup looks
Olivia Q.
Olivia Q.
Greenup, KY

This is a solid setting spray for sure. It's a little on the pricey side but you get the quality you pay for sometimes.
Eboni M.
Eboni M.
Atlantic City, NJ

There's so many types of settings face out there but I usually wear this one it makes you make a very nice after you're
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

This setting spray is amazing! The most is perfect and doesn't make my face feel wet and it makes my make up last long.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now