BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
Austin, TX
I've used this and it holds up my make up well i need more of a combination blend. But hands down great.
Marib N.
Marib N.
El Paso, TX
I have a traveling size which I love. Keeps your make up intact all day long. Not sticky . Gives a glow.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I haven't try this one but I ore order mine already they say it woks really good on your face can't wait
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Great settings spray gives the perfect dewy look and adds a small amount of shine for glitz and glamour
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I keep this with me at all times. It is so refreshing and helps make my makeup look fresh all day long.
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Downey, CA
It'd very light weight and gives a nice dewy look ur makeup will last all day with this amazing product
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
It was a great setting spray and comparable to urban decay. The product does not mist gently and evenly
Samuel N.
Samuel N.
Love this product. Leaves my makeup lasting all day. Doesn't leave my face oily but leaves it hydrated.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Adena, OH
I have oily skin and I love this setting spray. Feels great. Resets my makeup. Doesn't make it look dry
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Houston , TX
I noticed my make will last longer with this spray I love to recommend and keep purchasin thos product
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray