BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashiana W.
This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
In General, setting sprays are my fave. They do wonders and keep your makeup from smudging.
This Spray is lightweight and keeps a little glow on your face. Which I really like. I would buy it again, but the only thing I didn't like is, I feel like it is a little too expensive.
Cassi P.
Tacoma, WA
Helps fix all the mistakes throughout the day I just do a Sprite and use my beauty blender if a spot of my foundation starts to look patchy it works like a charm and I always carry a travel size in my purse just in case
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT
I really love this product, but the packaging is my only issue!! The first time I tried this, I sprayed it onto my face thinking it would come out as a nice, fine mist.  Instead it was like a thick squirt bottle and I had to re do my entire face of makeup.  I ended up buying a spray bottle that had a fine misting nozzle so I could apply the product more evenly.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
This setting spray smells amazing !! I am working 10hrs + a day and with this product my make up stays on all day long ! It lasts me a long time so it's worth the cost ! This is my go to so I'm going to continue to by this product from Make up forever ! Literally FOREVER!
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL
MUFE is awesome. I switch between this and US deslick and smashboxes water primer and they're all very comparable. Helps hold oil at bay and makes my makeup last until I get home (with a few blots and touch ups). highly rec.
Tammy S.
Mishawaka, IN
I really wasn't impressed with this particular setting spray. It didn't keep my makeup set for more than several hours. Honestly, NYX setting spray works much better. I wouldn't recommend this myself much less anyone else. If you want a setting spray that's amazing than try NYX.
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
One of my favorite setting sprays! It doesn't have a strong order and doesn't leave drop marks on your makeup. Itf really does help with how long your makeup lasts and it you spay it on your brush after dipping it in tmeyeshadow you can make it even more pigmented.
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
I purchased the travel size of this during the Sephora 20% off sale and have enjoyed using it. It really sets the make up and makes it look sleek and not powdery. It does not make me greasy and has a light and easy feel. I would recommend this product to others.
Laquesha H.
Love this product it is so hydrating and it has this nice calming smell about it! Definitely spray this when I need some hydrating and it also works for a dewy finish as well! I will definitely purchase this product again!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry