BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Haleigh G.
Millbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Average, does have a long lasting effect to it and does keep my makeup in place. The mist on it is absolutely horrible which is why I don't like it too much. It also gives my skin a dewy finish which doesn't mix with my oily skin. Would not repurchase.
Deeann G.
Hayward, CA
I really enjoyed this misting spray. It's really reminding me of MAC's Fix+ which I love because it sets my powders so I have a flawless finish on the skin. It held up my make up great throughout the entire day.
Mari N.
This spray is especially helpful to me at times when I over applied powder and cream foundations. It helps even out the skin tone and the foundation. It helps not make my makeup look cakey. It also helps keep my makeup stay put and lasts the whole day without retouching.
Marlene A.
Mira Loma, CA
This product is okay, but not that special. I wouldn't really recommend it, since there are so many better setting sprays on the market. I actually would suggest it more as a primer spray than a setting spray.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would this is an all around good product. Not amazing imo... I find myself reaching for my urban decay setting spray or my rosewater setting spray way more often, but i can't complain--it does what a setting spray should do. I wish the mist were finer though
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely perfect for setting my makeup. It helps my makeup stay in place and look flawless all day everyday. I recommend you try this product because not only does it keep you makeup on your face the entire day, but it also makes your skin look beautiful.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One thing f my absolute favorite makeup setting sprays!!! This spray can also be used for a variety of other things, such as added moisture to your face before you put on moisturizer. Also can be spritzed on your eyeshadow brush to really intensify your eyeshadow. A little pricey, but I feel worth it based on the quality of product you are receiving
Preachersd2r H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another spray that is a staple in my kit. It sets normal skin for everyday use beautifully. Also great for making shadows into liners and more pigmented. It does not last for outdoor summer use. So for a longwear, sweatproof set ....look elsewhere.
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several brands and most of them do the job. This one too, I love that I I don't need much and my makeup stays for long time. And for me is pretty important because I'm a full coverage kind of girl.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
I didn't think this kept my makeup on longer. It did settle the powders but that's it. I didn't like the look it gave me. I feel like sometimes my makeup lasted better when I didn't use any setting spray. I wouldn't repurchase. This is more hydrating than urban decays setting sprays so I would recommend this if you're dry and just want to refresh your skin, add some hydration and settle the powders you used
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry