MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This settting spray is great it work excellent and your makeup literally wont come off for the entire day.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Indianola, IA
This stuff sets like you wouldn't believe! Still leaves you looking fresh too!! Smell is apealling as well
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
La Puente, CA
This setting spray is good m, I'm not such a fan because I have oily skin but it does keep my makeup nice
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls , MN
Are you still at Sephora Vons and oh my God was it refreshing it was really good it's very easy to apply.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I haven't try this one but I ore order mine already they say it woks really good on your face can't wait
Ethel S.
Ethel S.
Loretto, PA
This spray ensures my look lasts! It provides the perfect amount of moisture & protection for my makeup!
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
Austin, TX
I've used this and it holds up my make up well i need more of a combination blend. But hands down great.
Marib N.
Marib N.
El Paso, TX
I have a traveling size which I love. Keeps your make up intact all day long. Not sticky . Gives a glow.
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Great settings spray gives the perfect dewy look and adds a small amount of shine for glitz and glamour
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I keep this with me at all times. It is so refreshing and helps make my makeup look fresh all day long.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry