Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (65)
kathine t.
kathine t.
When I use this i let it sit on my face for a while until I can touch myour face again and it smells great
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Brooklyn, NY
Te da un acabado perfecto del makillaje es hermoso te da frescura en la cara y kiero uno pork no tengo mas
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Indianola, IA
This stuff sets like you wouldn't believe! Still leaves you looking fresh too!! Smell is apealling as well
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This settting spray is great it work excellent and your makeup literally wont come off for the entire day.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Great product. Smells very simple and clean. Works wonders to keep everything in place throughout the day.
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls , MN
Are you still at Sephora Vons and oh my God was it refreshing it was really good it's very easy to apply.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
La Puente, CA
This setting spray is good m, I'm not such a fan because I have oily skin but it does keep my makeup nice
Ethel S.
Ethel S.
Loretto, PA
This spray ensures my look lasts! It provides the perfect amount of moisture & protection for my makeup!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I haven't try this one but I ore order mine already they say it woks really good on your face can't wait
Marib N.
Marib N.
El Paso, TX
I have a traveling size which I love. Keeps your make up intact all day long. Not sticky . Gives a glow.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray