Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cary, NC

Holy grail!!! Love this spray, it's the only one that lives up to the claim to set your makeup for more than ten hours. Doesn't have a fragrance, at least that I can tell. They have a travel size that it good to keep on your purse as well.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.

This is probably my favorite setting spray! It is seriously like glue for my makeup. When I use it I know I don't have to worry about sweating off my makeup or it fading or anything. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it, in my opinion.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY

I personally never used this product, But I have a friend who has. She said that the setting spray completely held her make up in place all day. I kept her make up from transferring on her clothes which sometimes have has happened to her.
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA

This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Bre F.
Bre F.

This is a great setting spray. It is in one of my top setting sprays. I would recommend this product but there are other sprays that work better and are more affordable. But if you love this brand you are going to love this setting spray.
Eliza J.
Eliza J.
Columbus, OH

When i was in make up school we used this on a day to day basis! i loved it and so did the other girls!! Very easy to apply on before the make up. Just spray on your face a couple inched away from your face. Would defiantly buy it again!
Mia M.
Mia M.

Love this spray for making a very dewy look to my skin and it's very refreshing and does the job! I would recommend to test a small bottle first to see if you like it then buy the bigger one because it is pricey but I do love this spray!
Bella G.
Bella G.
McAllen , Tx

Not a bad product I've just used others that have stood out to me a little more I didn't really see my makeup last as long as it did when I used a differ t setting spray I don't think I would be repurchasing this particular product Again
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

This is my must have summer favorite in the summer I sweat a lot so this is good for oily and dry and I have combination skin I do believe this SPF of 30 unit which is great it has a matte finish and I would definitely recommend it again
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS

This setting spray is probably one of my favorites. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a heavy residue on your face and it's very light to wear. My make up does not move once I put this on and it honestly feels like 24 hour protection
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now