Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , Ky

I really like this setting spray. It really sets your makeup and gets rid of that powdery look that you have when you finish your makeup. I recommend this if you are in the search of a setting spray.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

After putting eyeshadow on the brush I give it a quick spray of mist and fix. It makes the color super vibrant and long lasting. I wish it did the same for my foundation, but it's worth the purchase
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
San Marino, CA

Purchased this but returned it. Nothing works as well as Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I'm giving this 2 stars only because I do love this brand but this particular product could be better.
callie m.
callie m.
Eatonton , Georgia

This spray isn't that well but I have oily skin so maybe that's why. My sister uses this because I couldn't and she has major dry skin and she loves it so if you have dry skin I would say go for it.
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR

I've said good things about this setting spray to my friends before, but they've insisted of better ones. It's still the only one I've ever tried so maybe I just don't know what I'm missing out on??
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Long Beach, CA

The setting spray was amazing it made my makeup set a whole day and not only that my face was completely matte but fresh looking literally all day I completely recommend this product it was amazing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corp Christi, TX

Never leave the house with out a great setting spray. Tried a few an fell in love with make up forever! My face is kinda oily so don't really like the dewwy look. Keep my makeup in take for hour's.
Leila D.
Leila D.

I think this is significantly better than any of the Urban Decay setting sprays. It's a better dollar per oz deal and I think it's just better quality. It's lightweight and feels nice on your skin.
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA

Neutral scent. I recommend a spritzing 6inches away to have it evenly spread. It works well for dry combination. Feels light on your skin. Lasts about 6 - 8 hours. I like the trial size for travel.
Karla D.
Karla D.

Excellent setting spray! Used in all of my engagement pictures along with MUFE primer and hd foundation and could not have been happier with how my skin looked and held up throughout the sessions!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now