Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, Wv

I have this and I gotta say it is pretty great. Don't understand the "fix" part but it keeps that makeup ON. Left off a star because it could be mattifying or blotting. I love the amount you get, it lasts forever. It does burn the eyes a bit
Alize C.
Alize C.
El Cajon, CA

Same as the elf setting spray just higher price I'd say but I think this is better for photos and moisturizing the skin and refreshing your face of makeup during the day! I would definitely buy this product again when my face isn't so oily!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

this is one of my favorite setting sprays because it hydrates my dry skin while making my make up stay and take away any cakeiness i also like the fact that its one of the more natural setting sprays with no alcohol in it which i like a lot
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
Omaha, NE

Love make up forever brand and their setting spray didn't disappoint me either. Love the spray that the bottle gives. I have tried some in the past where it feels like my face is completely wet and my makeup is reusing this is not the case.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA

I like this setting spray cuz it's help my make up to last longer and look flawless for few hours. I haven't bought it but a friend of mine have it and I used it few times. It's a good spray to go for if you have not very oily or dry skin .
Karlie M.
Karlie M.
Highland, IL

Maybe I really enjoy it because it was the first expensive setting spray I've ever gotten, but it really holds up well, keeps my makeup in place, and controls oil migration through the day. Any weather! And I can touch my face and it stays!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, Ma

I'm not really sure if this product works to set my makeup, but it does help give me a fresh, dewy look. I just give a little spritz at the end of my routine. I also like that even though it provides moisture, it won't smudge my eye makeup.
Carrie Lynn P.
Carrie Lynn P.
Saint Charles, MO

It feels and smells nice, but I am not completely sure it is does anything at all. I recently purchased this at Sephora and I have not been able to tell a difference on the days I use it and the days I do not use it. I would not recommend.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

Mist and fix is so nice! It's a great alternative to Mac Fix Plus if you don't support or want to buy Mac. This is great for a primer, refreshing spray, Setting spray, and to wet brushes for applying shadows/blending out liquids and creams
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now