Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Raquisha W.
Raquisha W.
Carthage, NC
Very good setting spray. Doesn't dry my skin out. Leaves a very flawless finish. Would definitely recommend.
Nevaeh G.
Nevaeh G.
This works so good and it makes me go through the day without worry g that my makeup is messed up or running
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Pretty nice but I prefer urban decay. Helps a little bit with makeup longevity but not enough for the price.
Kelcey C.
Kelcey C.
Sets my makeup in place all day and feels lightweight on the skin. Non cakey at all and feels moisturizing.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Definitely makes my makeup last longer, but I'm not sure that it's any better than any other setting spray.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Love this setting spray. It helps take away any excess powder and give a natural, but flawless application.
Shacora B.
Shacora B.
It sets my makeup allll day and I love it. I don't have to constantly reapply my makeup when I have this on
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA
It's awesome it will last all day on you theres not to many like this. It's the best to keep the great look
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Milpitas, CA
It helps keep my make up threw out the day i most go for the urban decay setting spray but this one is okay
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This settting spray is great it work excellent and your makeup literally wont come off for the entire day.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray