Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Eirinn M.
Eirinn M.
Centerport, NY

This product didn't really help achieve the 'long lasting' effect I desired. I work in a restaurant and my makeup usually starts to melt and smudge afterhour 6. This spray didn't help my problem.
I carry a small thing of this with me when I travel because it is so refreshing. It makes the face look beautiful. It I also use it when I'm not wearing makeup to just give my face a little glow!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ

in my opinion this doesnt work for me. idk if im putting it on to close or far but it just seems like my makeup doesnt last once i start to sweat my makeup startstto run or just look very messy.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
Toronto, ON

my go to!!! i use this to spray brushes before using eyeshadow for more intense pigment, before highlighting my cheekbones and to set my face. makeup lasts all day and looks glowy and beautiful.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Grand Blanc, MI

I tried this setting spray at sephora a while ago and I remembered loving it! It smells really good. I have combination skin and I feel like it gave me a nice finish. I would definitely purchase
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Very disappointing, however not horrible. This product does not have staying power and it does not keep your makeup on. Yet it works to wet your makeup brushes to apply eyeshadows and concealer.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA

I really like this setting spray it works well. I was not disappointed when I used it for the first time it doesn't smell bad to me and dried good on my face it didn't leave any sticky residue.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester, OH

This is the best setting spary in the world I use this on a daily basis and its so awesome it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like others it's awesome it makes your face feel super fresh
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hickory, NC

Love this product! Keeps my makeup set and doesn't crease on me at all. Make sure you must it on your face for best results. Because if an area has too much setting spray, your makeup with drip
Laura F.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorite product from Make Up For Ever! This mist doesn't give me any irritation because my skin is very dry and sensitive. Really sets my makeup nice and my makeup doesn't get cakey!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now