BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Chantel N.
This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
I love this setting spray! This formula is alcohol free, which I LOVE, and my makeup truly stays all day. I usually get the travel size, which is easy to take with me anywhere in case I need a refresher throughout the day. The only downside is the spritzer, its not a super fine mist, and I wish it was!
Jennifer S.
Mounds
This product is great. I use it to set my makeup for the day and it definitely give me the matte finish I am looking for. I will say that the spray is a bit heavy and not as even if a spray but it works and keep my makeup set for hours. I work 12 hour shift and my makeup still looks great at the end.
Megan G.
Portland , OR
This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Love, love, love this setting spray! It sets makeup amazingly (went to the gym with Kat Von D eyeliner on and it didn't budge, although I don't recommend working out in makeup because it's bad for your skin) and it doesn't make my face feel like it's set in stone like the Urban Decay setting spray does.
Jacqueline S.
Burbank, CA
I love this setting spray. I was recommend this setting spray by a Sephora makeup artist. It is easy to apply and does keep your makeup on longer. I feel that with all my makeup routines, I have to have a setting spray. I recommend this to anyone who loves setting sprays and wants to try a new one!
Theresa O.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really liked this product definitely made my make up last a lot longer and makes me feel nice and refreshing it's definitely pricey and I'm sure there are other setting sprays that are cheaper and will also get the job done but this product is definitely worth a try
Olivia W.
Forest, VA
I have always been a fan of the urban decay All Nighter setting spray, but this Makeup Forever setting spray tops the competition. My makeup stays in place perfectly all day. It also works with my oily skin very well and keeps me shine free. Most definitely will be a repeat user, as should you.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This setting spray is okay it didn't wow me like the urban decay all nighter setting spray. But it does set your makeup beautiful and is till do reccomend I think this is pricy but so is the other one I just prefer the other setting spray over this one
Bailey R.
Abbeville, LA
Right off the back I want to say that I definitely recommend this product. This product is really great for every skin type, but if you are looking for something with protection, then maybe this product is not quite for you. On the other hand if you are looking for a product that is going to keep your make up on all day long this is one of the best products on the market for that!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry