BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Milpitas, CA
It helps keep my make up threw out the day i most go for the urban decay setting spray but this one is okay
Shacora B.
Shacora B.
It sets my makeup allll day and I love it. I don't have to constantly reapply my makeup when I have this on
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Love this setting spray. It helps take away any excess powder and give a natural, but flawless application.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Indianola, IA
This stuff sets like you wouldn't believe! Still leaves you looking fresh too!! Smell is apealling as well
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This settting spray is great it work excellent and your makeup literally wont come off for the entire day.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Brooklyn, NY
Te da un acabado perfecto del makillaje es hermoso te da frescura en la cara y kiero uno pork no tengo mas
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Great product. Smells very simple and clean. Works wonders to keep everything in place throughout the day.
kathine t.
kathine t.
When I use this i let it sit on my face for a while until I can touch myour face again and it smells great
Sara J.
Sara J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This setting spray is so legit! I love the smell and the way it compresses everything so it looks natural.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
La Puente, CA
This setting spray is good m, I'm not such a fan because I have oily skin but it does keep my makeup nice
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry