Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY

I will not apply makeup before putting setting spray on. It is good for my dry skin, and gives me the ability to wear heavy foundation and not worry about drying my skin. It is pricey but lasts a long time.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

This bottle was holly grail for me and I truly enjoy the finishing in this holds my makeup on so long it leave me looking amazing and protective it's super worth for the 14 $ a bottle I would buy this again
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH

I feel like I can accomplish anything with this setting spray on. Just three sprays does me good for the whole day. When they say makeup "forever" they really mean it!! No oil, and no movement in my makeup.
Michele A.
Michele A.
Fort Smith, AR

Works well for dampening sponge and brushes when applying eyeshadow or foundation, but it doesn't set itself apart from the non-pricy competition. It does feel refreshing upon applying and comes out evenly.
Jon O.
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC

This setting spray is a cult favorite and a classic. It sprays out the right amount of product and drys fast, leaving your skin ready for the day! Really refreshing, but no scent. I can't live without this!
Breann D.
Breann D.

i absolutely love this setting spray. i spray it on before applying and after. it makes my makeup just melt all into the right places. good for any type of skin i would think. i definitely would recommend.
Sariah F.
Sariah F.
San Marcos, TX

I do enjoy this setting spray. I don't mind the smell and it does last.. not all day buy it does! I like to use it under my make up more then I do over my makw up! I'm on the fence to repurchase this iteam
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT

This is my personal favorite setting spray after you finish all your makeup and you spray this on your face you will not sweat your makeup off and it keeps everything set on your face I absolutely love it.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.

It's okay but still doesn't beat my skindanvia setting spray the only good thing about this is that it seals your makeup making it about waterproof but I still don't believe it because it isn't sweat proof
natalie s.
natalie s.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't always like setting sprays but this one truly gets the job done. It locks in my makeup and makes it last all day long. It doesn't ruin my eye makeup like some of the other setting sprays have done.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry