BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole E.
Boston
This setting spray is amazing! It keeps makeup in place all day, and isn't too heavy. Spray at an arm's length for best results. My only "con" is that it's a little pricy for the amount of product you get, but at the end of the day, it works nicely! I recommend.
Holly N.
I used to use these on my clients all the time! It worked amazing. It has a slight tackiness to it so it would make the makeup last. It is a great mister as well. I liked to spray my brush with this and dipping it into eyeshadow to make it more pigmented as well.
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
I use this all the time to set finished makeup for long lasting results. Keep your makeup in place for many hours. My bride dances all day without touch ups needed. Just spray a light mist directly on face. Or apply with a brush on top of specific trouble areas.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Very good. Anything from Makeup Forever is high quality. The spritzer is awesome and his setting spray helps the makeup stay while making your makeup look natural (haha).. well as natural as makeup can look.
Lyn B.
Love this setting spray! It is my favorite setting spray that I have so far. I haven't tried the urban Decay ones yet but I want to. This is the one I always buy cause I know it works. My makeup last for hours because of this spray. I do wish the spray was finer.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
This setting spray makes your makeup look so fresh and hydrated! I would recommend this for any skin type, especially my dry girls! It leaves a natural finish. So good for a little pump up during the day!
Chelsey M.
love the spray on this, not to heavy not too light. It has a refreshing scent. This really does make my make up last all night, especially in the heat. It keeps me from looking too shiny as well. You just mist your face and let it dry. I use it on all my clients.
Maia R.
Coatesville, PA
Effective product with a light, lovely scent. I got the trial size and I think I'll get the full. The mist sprays very finely and evenly, making it so easy to put the finishing touches on after a powder. Get for dry skin but wouldn't recommend for combination and oily skin . But overall a good product .
Steph B.
Only rating this with 4 stars because unless you purchase online, it's nearly impossible to find in a brick and mortar store. It is non-irritating and works great! I've even gone swimming, forgetting that I had makeup on and came out of the pool looking just as refreshed!
Sarah S.
Vestal, NY
I love this product so much! I purchased it at Sephora and the mist is very fine and it is super moisturizing. I definitely notice a difference in the staying power of my makeup when I wear this. In my opinion, it is definitely worth the money. Totally recommend.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry