Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Jaylene F.
Jaylene F.
Sun Valley, CA
My makeup stays on for a good 2 hours with this setting spray. I totally recommend this to every one out there
Jeick G.
Jeick G.
Brooklyn, NY
As always my favorite I used this for my daily routine of makeup because I feel so comfortable with this spray
Tess R.
Tess R.
Hartford, KY
Not as refreshing. Doesn't make my makeup last all night, but for about 6 hours. Not bad but not the greatest
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.
Smells good. Works well. Used this and compared to other products like it, it's a better choice for the cost.
Belen L.
Belen L.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my fav setting sprays it leaves my make-up to stay on pretty much all day i live it i totaly recommend
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it!!
Great quality
Great price!!
In love with the smell!!
Long wear setting spray its good for oily skin
Lateefah J.
Lateefah J.
Newport News, VA
When it's time for me to do a face or photos hoot this is my go to settings spray seems to last forever!!!😙😙😙
Katie H.
Katie H.
Idaho Falls, ID
From you know how you have been sent on a new year old age group send the other way I was thinking that you.
Bethany U.
Bethany U.
I love this setting spray for making my makeup just melt together. It is beautiful and has a pleasant smell.
Nevaeh G.
Nevaeh G.
This works so good and it makes me go through the day without worry g that my makeup is messed up or running
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray