Add a Photo

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Reviews (2061)
Photos (45)
This product keeps my face from looking cakey and keeps my makeup from moving the whole day it's super easy to apply you just spray your face, it really works for my makeup and I would recommend who wants to try it to get it it won't disappoint
Arrianne C.
Arrianne C.
Ketchikan, AK

I used this all day to set my make up. Also to hydrate my face because I have severely dry skin. It's very lightweight as well. It stays on all day! I literally have to use two things of make up wipes to rid of my make up in the end of the day
Debra C.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. Keeps makeup on all night long for a flawless finish. The packaging is amazing and is for combination skin. I wish there were more hydrating qualities to this product but I would definitely buy again.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle , AR

This is a great setting spray I think the price is right on point I got mine from Sephora I love it from the product to the packaging I recommend this to others I will definitely repurchase this is the future it kept my makeup in place all day
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING , TX

Sometimes I find myself going overboard with powder products that even my oily-combo skin looks too dry. I spray this on and it automatically gives me a healthy dewy look without looking too oily. It also helps with the longevity of my makeup!
Katy S.
Katy S.

The best setting spray I've ever used. Although I have tested out many others, from MAC and Urban decay, I keep coming back to this product. It will make your makeup last all day and blend everything seamlessly. It also has a beautiful finish.
libby m.
libby m.
Barnsdall, OK

This product was amazing to use and very easy to use it worked amazing and i love it so much i recommended it to many people. not once did my makeup smear or ore at all with this product highly recommend it. and i am planning to buy it again.
Ingriid G.
Ingriid G.
arapongas

produto de otima qualidade e otimo acabemtno , vale super a pena usa-lo em sua pele e compartilhar com amigos e familiares a sua experianceia co messe produto tão desejados por todos , e caro mas dura eternamente se souber usa-lo corretamente
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

I have only used this AT Sephora when getting my makeup done. Consistently the makeup artists always reach for this product. It seems to hold well, and I will be purchasing this as soon as I run through my Urban Decay All Night setting spray.
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA

Used for some zombie make ups. Not as good as Ben Nye, but still does the trick. Ben Nye was actually cheaper though. Maybe it's where I bought it. Would recommend due to being easier to find, but Ben Nye is my preferable brand in this case.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now