BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lateefah J.
Lateefah J.
Newport News, VA
When it's time for me to do a face or photos hoot this is my go to settings spray seems to last forever!!!😙😙😙
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it!!
Great quality
Great price!!
In love with the smell!!
Long wear setting spray its good for oily skin
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Cicero, IL
Love using this spray as a base before applying my makeup! Definitely recommend this for the summer as well.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Pretty nice but I prefer urban decay. Helps a little bit with makeup longevity but not enough for the price.
Nevaeh G.
Nevaeh G.
This works so good and it makes me go through the day without worry g that my makeup is messed up or running
Raquisha W.
Raquisha W.
Carthage, NC
Very good setting spray. Doesn't dry my skin out. Leaves a very flawless finish. Would definitely recommend.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Idaho Falls, ID
From you know how you have been sent on a new year old age group send the other way I was thinking that you.
Bethany U.
Bethany U.
I love this setting spray for making my makeup just melt together. It is beautiful and has a pleasant smell.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Love this setting spray. It helps take away any excess powder and give a natural, but flawless application.
Shacora B.
Shacora B.
It sets my makeup allll day and I love it. I don't have to constantly reapply my makeup when I have this on
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray