BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Taylor S.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. I think the nozzle on this is super fine, so the spray is evenly distributed. It makes my makeup last pretty much all day. I've already repurchased this a couple times as I use it every day. I highly recommend this setting spray and MUFE as a brand in general.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this spray. Also, as a happy accident, I misunderstood the use of the product based on the name and would mist this on areas that needed to be touched up and would "fix" the problem-like eyeliner that dusted past the lid-I would mist this and then take a brush to blend it out. Totally worked!
Chantel N.
This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Michelle S.
I love this setting spray! It significantly increases the wear time of my makeup. I love the nozzle of this product because it dispenses the product in a fine mist. This setting spray is also great for foiling metallic eyeshadow. I also love using this product before I apply my foundation as an extra base.
Taylor F.
Aldie, VA
This is now my favorite setting spray! Lasts literally forever I kid you not! I can put my makeup on and know that my face is only coming off if I am taking it off. Went out for a night of clubbing and my face was still on the next morning. Does wonders for highlighters and shimmery shadows. Must buy!!!
Jennifer S.
Mounds
This product is great. I use it to set my makeup for the day and it definitely give me the matte finish I am looking for. I will say that the spray is a bit heavy and not as even if a spray but it works and keep my makeup set for hours. I work 12 hour shift and my makeup still looks great at the end.
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
I love this setting spray! This formula is alcohol free, which I LOVE, and my makeup truly stays all day. I usually get the travel size, which is easy to take with me anywhere in case I need a refresher throughout the day. The only downside is the spritzer, its not a super fine mist, and I wish it was!
Hailey G.
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Megan G.
Portland , OR
This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry