Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (37)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

This is my go to setting spray when I need it my make up to last me all day long and for it to control my oiliness. When I want to look dewy I go for my Mac setting spray but when I want to look flawless for interviews I use this
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

I really feel that this spray is a must for everyone who wears makeup. It definitely created a long lasting hold and wasn’t shiny on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. Application is super easy.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH

This is my most loved setting spray ever. I turn to this all the time and always make sure I have it in my collection. It literally keeps my makeup on all freaking day. I love the whole MUFE line and this one is my all time fave.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Aylmer Ont.

Very good quality product and last for a long time. The first ingredient is water so it is great for both oily and dry skin while still being lightweight and mate. I would recommend to others highly and I would 109% buy it again.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV

Ok this is the most under rated product!!!! This is soooo amazing!! It makes my makeup last alll day thoughout 112 degree weather working outside in the heat of vegas! If you usually look cakey with makeup this gets rid of that!!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK

This is a great product!!! It's great for all skin types. Leaves a nice finish and your makeup does not go anywhere! I went through like 3 bottles it definitely a holly grail product. And this product won't let your makeup fade!
This is my go to product. I have to use this product every time that I apply make upZ it keeps my make up in place and isn't heavy at all. It's very inexpensive and a great quality. This is a product that I would purchase again.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Victorville, CA

This has been my go to setting spray lately. I feel like this definitely melts your makeup into your skin and it feels so good to the touch. Your makeup doesn't transfer anywhere and it doesn't look cakey or powdery on the skin.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA

I have really oily t zone and this works wonders on my skin! My makeup can last up to 12 hours with this I just can't believe how good this works. Cool tip apply before your makeup and after and you will definitely see results!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV

I love this stuff!!! If I could hoard all the bottles I would. I have zero cons about it, except that I've run out! I think it's great for all skin types. Melts your makeup into your face! I would repurchase over and over again
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now