Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Laura F.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorite product from Make Up For Ever! This mist doesn't give me any irritation because my skin is very dry and sensitive. Really sets my makeup nice and my makeup doesn't get cakey!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester, OH

This is the best setting spary in the world I use this on a daily basis and its so awesome it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like others it's awesome it makes your face feel super fresh
Julie A.
Julie A.

Let me start saying this is amazing product I just love it how my face feels every time I spray this on my face before and after I wear my foundation this is just a very good product I love it.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Hobart, IN

Holds makeup in place all day without making the skin feel tight or uncomfortable. Would suggest reapplying throughout the day to make the lasting power really work for your makeup all day long
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
Janicebeth L.
Janicebeth L.
Humacao, PR

This setting spray I buy it recently and I like it so much. Your makeup look fresh and intact. In my opinion I recommend to everyone. This product is very easy to apply and I would buy again.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I was addicted to another setting Souray until i found Make up Revolultions! It's awesome. Doesn't make my face feel wet and it sets fast. My make up lasts all day! And it's budget friendly.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

This is the first seeting spray I've ever used to finish my makeup. I think it's pretty effective and it really helps my makeup for last all day. It's a little bit expensive but it worth it.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore

Another good setting spray. Spray after your makeup is on, and it locks your makeup.just spray and your done. Good for all types of skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Very light feeling
Amy R.
Amy R.
Belle Chasse, LA

Overall this product works great, It dries superfast and allows my make up to last most of the day, however I don't find that it works any better or any worse than other products like this.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now