Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Krysta G.
Krysta G.
Cheyenne, WY

I love all setting spray. But this makes me feel refreshed and makes my makeup look flawless. I use it throughout the day when I feel dry or if my makeup needs a pick me up. I always carry In my bag. Love it.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV

Make up forever is a great brand ! And it doesn't leave you feeling all sweaty and dewy as some may feel and it also depends on how far you spray it on your face. But make up forever never fails to disappoint
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.

As much as I tried to love this product I couldn't find it in me. It is a great product don't get me wrong, but between the e.l.f setting spray and this one, the difference wasn't as dramatic as the price was
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
8131 NW 68TH ST, miami, florida

I've tried several brands and most of them do the job. This one too, I love that I I don't need much and my makeup stays for long time. And for me is pretty important because I'm a full coverage kind of girl.
Maddy R.
Maddy R.

this product is okay but i recommend others compared to it. it has a good goal but i'm not a fan of how my face feels after using it. it lasts however i do not that this is the setting spray i would recommend
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love this stuff. I have had great experiences with setting sprays, this is no different. Keeps everything where it should be, easy on, and doesn't create issues for my skin. I would totally buy this again.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR

This is such a nice product. It's very light and I bought it after I saw Nikkie Tutorials using it with Jessie J. It has a very natural finish to it which I like but I wish it would be a bit more mattifying.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.

Works just like the MAC brand and is pricey like it too ... does keep the makeup in place all day (morning till night) and perfect for photo shoots ... little goes a long way ... only sold at high end stores
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Elizabethtown, KY

Love this setting spray. I only deducted one star because of the spritz on the bottle. I prefer more of a mist. Works well and helps makeup last all day. Also spray some on eye brushes when packing on color.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS

This product is very good for ft skin because it contains no alcohol, so that's what drew me to it. Yes, it has a great setting power and makes more makeup last longer- I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry