Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio

I love this setting spray. Fav you only use a little it can set your whole face for the whole day. It mattifies my face without making me feel cakey either. And it is also sold for a reasonable price.
Denise P.
Denise P.
N Las Vegas, NV

This is the only setting spray that I have tried so far and it was my sister's. As far as quality, It does it's job. Didn't notice my makeup sliding off my face. So spray must have worked well for me!
Abel T.
Abel T.
Jacksonville, FL

This setting spray is everything to prep the skin with, I use before I put on my primer. It hydrates and preps the skin for the best most even application of makeup. Leaves the skin dewy and hydrated.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Ft Sm Houston, TX

I love how great the product actually sprayed…but I didn’t feel like it "fixed" my makeup to my face as much as other brands do. I still used the whole bottle, but I don’t think I’d ever buy it again.
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , Ky

I really like this setting spray. It really sets your makeup and gets rid of that powdery look that you have when you finish your makeup. I recommend this if you are in the search of a setting spray.
Holly R.
Holly R.

I absolutely love this setting spray! This is only spray that I have found so far that keeps my makeup on my oily skin, and it does not irritate my acne at all. I also love the smell of this product!
roxanna v.
roxanna v.
San Bernardino, CA

Omg I love the Setting spray because it's so refreshing and I really makes the makeup stay all day and it doesn't leave my face oily. And I use it to damp my beauty blender and like a primer so great
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan, SK

This is another one of my favourites. I like how it keeps my makeup on all day. No complaints from me lol I love anything light weight like this product. I would by again and I highly recommend this.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC

I like this becomes it comes in a small bottles you can throw in your purse... It's not to sticky I use before applying and after my makeup. I really feel it fulfills its job of keeping my makeup on.
Jashan D.
Jashan D.
patiala

Its a nice face mask i loved it but actually my skin is oily so it moisturizes my skin due to which it makes my skin look more oily but its goot for dry skinned people... otherwise its a nice product
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now