Add a Photo

Photos (60)
DesRee R.
DesRee R.
Bloomington, CA

This setting spray I use when I go to makeup events and I constantly get asked about it!! It leaves my makeup in place and has a bit of a dewy finish and its really hard to find that in many setting sprays
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

I used this and I feel like sometimes it worked and sometimes it doesn't. I have oily skin and prefer a matte finish. I ended up returning this and opted for skindinavia's oil control primer spray instead.
Fryda O.
Fryda O.

This spray is so nice, leaves the skin so smooth and glowy it is very easy to apply I feel like my make up stays in place all day, it is kind of light but it is a good product for before doing your make up
natalie s.
natalie s.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't always like setting sprays but this one truly gets the job done. It locks in my makeup and makes it last all day long. It doesn't ruin my eye makeup like some of the other setting sprays have done.
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT

This is my personal favorite setting spray after you finish all your makeup and you spray this on your face you will not sweat your makeup off and it keeps everything set on your face I absolutely love it.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Saint Robert, MO

I love this spray.. It works great for oily skin providing a satin finish and also for dry skin. Really does set makeup in place and helps it lasts about 12 hours! I have repurchased this item many times!
🎀Mandi B.
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, Tx

One of my top favorite setting sprays! It's a matte finish and all around great product, one of my most recommended products. It's awesome and feels so lightweight. Definitely would recommend it to others
Kylie D.
Kylie D.

This setting spray is so nice it keeps all the makeup on all day and it doesn't bust one time the bottle has a lot of product In it and is very lightweight on your skin and I would definitely buy it again
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ

I love this setting spray so much. I use it all the time . It is so easy to apply and this setting spray is also very lightweight . But this does not have any sun protection. I would purchase this again.
katie b.
katie b.

This setting spray is amazing it keeps my makeup on all night. I would say you need quite a bit but you can never have too much setting spray. I like the packaging and will be buying it again for myself.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now