BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nik R.
if you dont have a setting make up spray get one! this is a must have! it keep you makeup in place all day long. it does not change the look of your make up in anyway shape or form, you dont even feel it or notice it. I am a repeat customer with this product!
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
One of my favorite setting sprays! It doesn't have a strong order and doesn't leave drop marks on your makeup. Itf really does help with how long your makeup lasts and it you spay it on your brush after dipping it in tmeyeshadow you can make it even more pigmented.
Laquesha H.
Love this product it is so hydrating and it has this nice calming smell about it! Definitely spray this when I need some hydrating and it also works for a dewy finish as well! I will definitely purchase this product again!
Sarah P.
Marietta, GA
This is the only setting spray you ever need! I use this for all of my clients because it makes their makeup stay in place all day! Easy to apply, no smell. It makes everything look more natural. Definitely a good product to try. Makeup Forever does it again!
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
5/5 stars for this setting spray! I can not go through my daily makeup routine without applying this at the end of it. It is light and leaves my face feeling hydrated at the end of my makeup applying process. It is affordable and makeup forever is my favorite brand!
Joni P.
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. Completely transparent, a very fine mist, and held my makeup in place all day. I would choose this over any other setting spray out there. Totally worth the money!
Beth P.
Oxford, WI
This is by far my favorite setting spray! It doesn't further dehydrate my already dry sensitive skin. My makeup stays in place and it meshes my powders together so they look like skin. I will most definitely repurchase!
Nicole E.
Boston
This setting spray is amazing! It keeps makeup in place all day, and isn't too heavy. Spray at an arm's length for best results. My only "con" is that it's a little pricy for the amount of product you get, but at the end of the day, it works nicely! I recommend.
Steph B.
Only rating this with 4 stars because unless you purchase online, it's nearly impossible to find in a brick and mortar store. It is non-irritating and works great! I've even gone swimming, forgetting that I had makeup on and came out of the pool looking just as refreshed!
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
I use this all the time to set finished makeup for long lasting results. Keep your makeup in place for many hours. My bride dances all day without touch ups needed. Just spray a light mist directly on face. Or apply with a brush on top of specific trouble areas.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry