Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Anna N.
Anna N.
Weber City, VA

Amazing 10/10 would recommend. Love love makeup forever in general. Can't wait to try more. All of their products are amazing.
Carla G.
Carla G.

I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I I love it I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love it
solamente d.
solamente d.

invisible setting spray, great texture and smell, easy to apply very good applicator. I love it and I love to use it on brides
Gigi D.
Gigi D.

I'm obsessed with this entire line. This spray is sort of the finisher, keeps your make-up fresh without leaving a cakey feel.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Yuba City, CA

This product was recommended to me by a sephora worker and I'm happy i bought it but its not a life changer. I would recommend
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Arvada, Co

This is the greatest store ever. The products are cheap and good quality. I will always shop here and continue to shop there.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Oshawa, Ontario

OMG , este spray fijador de maquillaje es muy bueno , lo se esta un poco caro pero creanme realmente vale la pena comprarlo .
juan p.
juan p.

Is a magnificent and innovative product is unique and perfect I love it too much I recommend it a lot leaves a magical finish
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX

Makes my face look completely perfect and matte. I just adore it. It works so good on me. I love how amazing it is and works.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Vancouver , Wa

This is hands down my favorite setting spray. It is my go to for wedding makeup to keep it looking fresh and lasting all day.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now