BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Priscilla P.
Slidell, LA
I used it once. It was amazing. I did have some issues but I'll definitely be trying it again soon!
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
Esse produto eu acho ótimo, deixa minha pele macia pra eu aplicar a maquiagem. Eu super recomendo!
Kassie F.
Martinsville, IN
This is the best stuff on the planet. I absolutely love this setting spray it's by far my favorite
Emily R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't run or come off
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
This makes my make up stay on all day. Tho product is amazing. And it doesn't Maj you look cakey.
Sarah R.
This setting spray is one of my favorites. Its non greasy and leaves your makeup perfect all day.
alysia a.
Tampa, FL
Love I have very oily skin and this really does help to keep everything in place and looking good
Pricilla J.
Sarasota, FL
Best setting spray ever! I love how it makes my makeup. Great formula. Makes my Foundation dewy.
Aidee R.
Atwater, CA
Best setting spray this is another fav of mine comes in handy I take it everywhere when I travel
Amy J.
Sets my makeup beautifully and makes me look great in pictures. Warning: It takes a while to dry
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry