Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA

3 stars because I was neither impressed nor dissatisfied with this product. Seems pretty average to me. I have oily skin so I need something pretty heavy duty, I will probably not repurchase and will stick with my UD Allnighter
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA

This setting spray is a little bit expensive for what it is but hey it leaves my make up on the entire day and creates a shield effect! It is easy to apply as you just press the top of the bottle. I've repurchased 3 times now!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY

The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
MIAMI, FL

Once I bought this setting spray at Sephora, I decided that I like it more than the Mac fix spray that I've been using for the last few years. Love that it's ingredients are not harsh on your skin. Would definitely repurchase!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick, GA

I have not tried this brand but my daughter has and she says it is another amazing finishing spray💖 she loves beauty products as I do and we share a lot of everything
So I will be trying this one along with my next makeover :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mcallen, TX

It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Mountville, PA

I use this setting spray when I plan on having a long night out. Helps makeup to last longer. This is good for all skin types. Would recommend using a moisturizer if you have dry skin before applying makeup and setting spray.
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Upper Marlboro, MD

This setting spray is the best in Sephora. All my makeup artist friends use it. It helps your makeup last all day, it literally locks ot into place. It doesn't have sun protection but it still works great for every skin type
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL

MUFE is awesome. I switch between this and US deslick and smashboxes water primer and they're all very comparable. Helps hold oil at bay and makes my makeup last until I get home (with a few blots and touch ups). highly rec.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Burton, MI

I LOVE this stuff! I have a mini bottle with me that I keep in my purse for some extra hydration and touch ups throughout the day, can't live without this! One of the best on the market, and definitely more budget friendly!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now