Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shanda V.
Shanda V.
Saint Paul , Mn

Love this product! Packaging comes in handy. No sun protection but definitely makes your make up intact after along day. Feels lightweight and sprays on smoothly and lightly. Definitely buying again!
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC

I like this becomes it comes in a small bottles you can throw in your purse... It's not to sticky I use before applying and after my makeup. I really feel it fulfills its job of keeping my makeup on.
roxanna v.
roxanna v.
San Bernardino, CA

Omg I love the Setting spray because it's so refreshing and I really makes the makeup stay all day and it doesn't leave my face oily. And I use it to damp my beauty blender and like a primer so great
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , Ky

I really like this setting spray. It really sets your makeup and gets rid of that powdery look that you have when you finish your makeup. I recommend this if you are in the search of a setting spray.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Long Beach, CA

The setting spray was amazing it made my makeup set a whole day and not only that my face was completely matte but fresh looking literally all day I completely recommend this product it was amazing.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

After putting eyeshadow on the brush I give it a quick spray of mist and fix. It makes the color super vibrant and long lasting. I wish it did the same for my foundation, but it's worth the purchase
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
San Marino, CA

Purchased this but returned it. Nothing works as well as Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I'm giving this 2 stars only because I do love this brand but this particular product could be better.
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR

I've said good things about this setting spray to my friends before, but they've insisted of better ones. It's still the only one I've ever tried so maybe I just don't know what I'm missing out on??
Meghanjani P.
Meghanjani P.

It's fabulous I hv been using this last 6months n I'm really really liking it..... I hv reviewed it on YouTube as well... I loved itttttt..... it's awesome this makes the makeup soo longlasting ....
callie m.
callie m.
Eatonton, GA

This spray isn't that well but I have oily skin so maybe that's why. My sister uses this because I couldn't and she has major dry skin and she loves it so if you have dry skin I would say go for it.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now