BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Joni P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. Completely transparent, a very fine mist, and held my makeup in place all day. I would choose this over any other setting spray out there. Totally worth the money!
Haley D.
Watford City, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does not make your makeup last all day! It felt nice at first, but made my foundation break up on my face. My pores looked huge and I was so disappointed. That has never happened before and I used all of my normal products. Thumbs down for me, unfortunately!
Samantha B.
Milford, IL
awesomeness! Love their products. Got it in my ipsy bag. Will buy in the future. Always use before I go out and it makes my makeup last all night long! Could be a little less tacky after spraying onto skin. I plan to buy this and save it for special events.
Nicole E.
Boston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is amazing! It keeps makeup in place all day, and isn't too heavy. Spray at an arm's length for best results. My only "con" is that it's a little pricy for the amount of product you get, but at the end of the day, it works nicely! I recommend.
Holly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use these on my clients all the time! It worked amazing. It has a slight tackiness to it so it would make the makeup last. It is a great mister as well. I liked to spray my brush with this and dipping it into eyeshadow to make it more pigmented as well.
Steph B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only rating this with 4 stars because unless you purchase online, it's nearly impossible to find in a brick and mortar store. It is non-irritating and works great! I've even gone swimming, forgetting that I had makeup on and came out of the pool looking just as refreshed!
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time to set finished makeup for long lasting results. Keep your makeup in place for many hours. My bride dances all day without touch ups needed. Just spray a light mist directly on face. Or apply with a brush on top of specific trouble areas.
Allyisleth S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Doesn't leave you with a wet look. Helps to keep makeup looking nice for several hours. Can be used before and after makeup is applied. I have definitely repurchased this so many times I lost count. Is not tacky at all.
Maia R.
Coatesville, PA
Effective product with a light, lovely scent. I got the trial size and I think I'll get the full. The mist sprays very finely and evenly, making it so easy to put the finishing touches on after a powder. Get for dry skin but wouldn't recommend for combination and oily skin . But overall a good product .
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is soooooo good! You can set, refresh, and prime with this spray. I think it's well worth the money and doesn't leave you feeling you have a cast over your face. It's great for all skin types although I have normal to dry skin. Totally would buy this again!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry