BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
It is a very beautiful setting spray very hydrating and very light weight and it looks amazing on the skin and make my makeup last all day and doesn't move and I use a SPF in my primer so it looks great with that and I would definitely buy this product again.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use this almost every day. It's so great and it makes my makeup last all day long. All you have to do is hold and spray and you've got locked in makeup all day! Definitely would recommend this product for all makeup lovers!
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
I adore this brand, but was not real impressed with this spray. I feel the name is a bit misleading. I would call this a setting spray, not a fix or finishing spray. It does set your makeup nicely, if applied correctly, but this takes some practice due to a poorly design sprayer. Not on the top of my list, but would get the job done.
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
great setting spray. only one i'll use for brides.  doesn't change your makeup finish and doesn't leave the face sticky like some do.  Last all day and allows for touch up with out making you look cakey.  it really is a great product.  I don't use everyday just on special occasions.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
OBSESSED!! I love this setting spray, to say the least. Dries and sets so beautifully! It doesn't move anything around, it definitely stands by its word when it says "long lasting" I could fall asleep with my makeup on and wake up looking flawless. (Not that I recommend that, but hey! We've all been there 🤷
Julie D.
Milford
This spray is to be used after you're done with your makeup routine so that it keeps everything in place. It's very light but you need to let it dry, kind of feels weird at first. it does help with keeping makeup in place but all makeup runs eventually. This product is very good and I highly recommend it.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
This will last the ENTIRE day. Not an exaggeration at all I have very dry skin and this leaves a flawless slightly dewy finish. If you have really oily skin this may be a bit much but all in all it's an amazing product.
Beauty Bulb ..
I feel like this setting spray is really underrated. I've used Urban Decay, ELF, MAC and other more popular brands but this one is for sure the best. The formula of it is great and I actually think it has the best actually spray out of all of them. It distributes very evenly across your face and drys really quickly!
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
The greatest.

This is THE GREATEST.

It's expensive, but if you have oily skin or difficulty getting your makeup to stay put, Make Up Forever's setting spray is worth the investment. Throw on your primer and foundation, add your highlighter or bronzer, and then spray. It works beautifully.
Hananh G.
This isn't my favorite setting spray but it also works just as well as the urban decay. I think the spray isn't as nice as the mist that comes out of the urban decay setting spray but it still keeps my make up in place.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry