Add a Photo

Reviews (2092)
Photos (46)
Tiara c.
Tiara c.

I felt like the setting spray is all a scam. I did not notice any differentance with it or without it. Maybe it was just this particular one?
Heather B.
Heather B.

This product is great! I usually use it after my MUFE setting powder and it does wonders for my combination skin. Would definitely recommend!
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV

I used it to prep my face and to set my makeup and felt it gave me the results I was looking for. It was very nice. No harsh fragrance either
Hilda A.
Hilda A.

Very nice and settles great. Does not leave a shiny residue and lasts all day with minimum touch up to your make! A great bang for your buck!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Montecchia di Crosara

I love this setting spray. It does my makeup last all day . Also , my skin remains matte ( I have combination skin , so oily in the T zone )
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA

This is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I use it to set the face, refresh, wet my shadows. It leaves my makeup looking great all night!
Kassia G.
Kassia G.
Reston, VA

Really good and also very refreshing. It lasts all night and doesn't ware off. I don't know what else to say the machine is making me write😂
Kiera D.
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD

The Make Up Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great! I have combination skin and this sets my makeup perfectly. It has a great smell also.
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Visalia, CA

This setting spry is amazing best one out there a must need in your collection looks great on the face and makes your makeup last all night
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Mesquite, TX

This stuff leaves your makeup on for hours !!! Seriously love it for an every day basis. Especially for work since I'm always running about
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now