Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Fryda O.
Fryda O.

This spray is so nice, leaves the skin so smooth and glowy it is very easy to apply I feel like my make up stays in place all day, it is kind of light but it is a good product for before doing your make up
Genesis M.
Genesis M.

It's okay but still doesn't beat my skindanvia setting spray the only good thing about this is that it seals your makeup making it about waterproof but I still don't believe it because it isn't sweat proof
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT

This is my personal favorite setting spray after you finish all your makeup and you spray this on your face you will not sweat your makeup off and it keeps everything set on your face I absolutely love it.
Breann D.
Breann D.

i absolutely love this setting spray. i spray it on before applying and after. it makes my makeup just melt all into the right places. good for any type of skin i would think. i definitely would recommend.
DesRee R.
DesRee R.
Bloomington, CA

This setting spray I use when I go to makeup events and I constantly get asked about it!! It leaves my makeup in place and has a bit of a dewy finish and its really hard to find that in many setting sprays
Margot Q.
Margot Q.

As good as Urban Decay! Such a good setting spray and keeps my makeup on for ages. Great sun protection and is good for the price. Very lightweight on the skin and I would really recommend this to others.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.

This setting spray is so nice it keeps all the makeup on all day and it doesn't bust one time the bottle has a lot of product In it and is very lightweight on your skin and I would definitely buy it again
Anahi G.
Anahi G.

Fantástico producto.. De una excelente calidad y duración excelente..
Lo uso en cada maquillaje q realizó, me dejó un buen cavado en el maquillaje y se a colocado en uno de mis favoritos y de mis clientes
Diana A.
Diana A.
Saint Robert, MO

I love this spray.. It works great for oily skin providing a satin finish and also for dry skin. Really does set makeup in place and helps it lasts about 12 hours! I have repurchased this item many times!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dover, UK

I found that this product was amazing! My make-up didn't slide around my face after using this spray, and it didn't feel to heavy or sticky like other sprays I have used. Would definitely buy this again.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now