Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Montecchia di Crosara

I love this setting spray. It does my makeup last all day . Also , my skin remains matte ( I have combination skin , so oily in the T zone )
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA

This is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I use it to set the face, refresh, wet my shadows. It leaves my makeup looking great all night!
Kiera D.
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD

The Make Up Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great! I have combination skin and this sets my makeup perfectly. It has a great smell also.
Kassia G.
Kassia G.
Reston, VA

Really good and also very refreshing. It lasts all night and doesn't ware off. I don't know what else to say the machine is making me write😂
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Mesquite, TX

This stuff leaves your makeup on for hours !!! Seriously love it for an every day basis. Especially for work since I'm always running about
Consuelo G.
Consuelo G.
San Diego, CA

AMAZING PRODUCT !!!!!! Lasts all day long, sets makeup perfectly with a matte and natural finish LOVE this product its amazing for dry skin
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Visalia, CA

This setting spry is amazing best one out there a must need in your collection looks great on the face and makes your makeup last all night
Danae H.
Danae H.

I like it, this product last at leats 8 hours straight, for me it was pretty good, its not the best i have used but im happy when i wear it
Azadeh A.
Azadeh A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this product. It sets your make up beautifuly and your make up stays all day .
I have dry skin and have no problem with this spray .
Jessika H.
Jessika H.
Casper, WY

This was just ok. I've used other brands that were much cheaper and better. It does the job but I'd save your money and get something else.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now