Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.

MUCH LOVE ME, it is perfect for when you a super simple makeup and left for anyone, it is also very easy to use and just perfect
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

My fav setting spray it helps with locking my makeup in place. I recommend this product because it helps with diff types of skin
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
Orlando, FL

esta es una marca muy conocida y de muy buena calidad y este spray en lo particular es super ligero y la aplicacion es sencilla
Emily S.
Emily S.
Maryland Hts, MO

I like this setting spray. I feel like it does help my makeup stay on longer but not as long as the Skindinavia setting sprays.
Shaila G.
Shaila G.
Clewiston, FL

Love this setting spray! Setting spray makes a big difference! You can go from looking so powdery & cakey to looking flawless!!
Breonna D.
Breonna D.
Odenton , MD

This setting spray is good but not my favorite. I like it but don't feel it makes my makeup stay. Good for a refresher though.
Samaa M.
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI

It's good, but just not for me. I use a lot of makeup and with this, it just all slides right off in two hours. Don't know why
Polly N.
Polly N.

I have a sample bottle of this setting spray and really enjoy it! It gives my makeup a fresh look and holds my makeup all day.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Weber City, VA

Amazing 10/10 would recommend. Love love makeup forever in general. Can't wait to try more. All of their products are amazing.
Carla G.
Carla G.

I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I I love it I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love it
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now