BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley S.
McAllen, TX
It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Lin R.
This spray is great when you want to set your make up. It has a nice smell and it leaves my skin dewy. I even spritz it under make up because I have dry skin. It has a natural finish and I would spritz it once or twice to hydrate my skin. I would recommend this product.
Kassie P.
Setting spray is a must especially when you have oily skin like myself. I usually use the spray when I am going out somewhere really fancy but it's also a great refresher especially in the summer!
Gabriela C.
chicago, IL
The first time I heard about this setting spray was from my cousin because she is a makeup artist and she uses it. I thought it was a bit pricey but trust me after using it for your first time you will see it is worth it. My makeup is not running off my face by the end of the day.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
ive tried this a couple times and prefered my skindanavia setting spray as it didnt make me feel as oily as this product. could have also been the foundation i wore. i have to retry this to give a better review.
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT
I really love this product, but the packaging is my only issue!! The first time I tried this, I sprayed it onto my face thinking it would come out as a nice, fine mist.  Instead it was like a thick squirt bottle and I had to re do my entire face of makeup.  I ended up buying a spray bottle that had a fine misting nozzle so I could apply the product more evenly.
Cassi P.
Tacoma, WA
Helps fix all the mistakes throughout the day I just do a Sprite and use my beauty blender if a spot of my foundation starts to look patchy it works like a charm and I always carry a travel size in my purse just in case
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL
MUFE is awesome. I switch between this and US deslick and smashboxes water primer and they're all very comparable. Helps hold oil at bay and makes my makeup last until I get home (with a few blots and touch ups). highly rec.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I used this spray a couple of times. I prefer Urban Decay but this does the job on those days where I don't do a full face! I usually keep this one in my bag to refresh but I would recommend this to any girl looking for an affordable finishing spray.
Allison M.
Madison, AL
I'm always looking for setting sprays that will prolong the wear of my makeup. This did an okay job but didn't WOW me. I prefer the spray from Milani, actually, and they look almost exactly the same. I do like the scent though, and it is definitely not a bad product.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry