BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria S.
Maria S.
It works great but it's not my everday use one I recommend purchasing it since not everyone gets the same results
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL

I not had the opportunity to use it but like I always like to try new products on all if they are of good quality
Mabernis M.
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
A very good setting spray actually dries really fast I got this at Sephora it's a little pricey but it's worth it
Starr B.
Starr B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love it! My friend recommended this to me and I loved it. I have combination skin and it worked for me.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Beautiful spray that leaves the skin feeling so dewy. It feels so lightweight ok the skin and leaves a great glow
Bre B.
Bre B.
Las Vegas
Smells good and keeps my face hydrated when dry! Great for priming as well, also really good for pigment shadows!
Yes G.
Yes G.
Refreshing nozzle Sprays just the right amount of product. Perfer this brand over any other makeup setting spray.
Cyndi L.
Cyndi L.
Definately a great investment. One of my favorite setting sprays. Lasts forever and make me look flawless longer.
Susie M.
Susie M.
These is one of the best setting sprays that I have used. Compared to the mac studio fix, I prefer Makeupforever.
Vivien F.
Vivien F.
MY FAVORITE MIST EVER!! it smells amazing and sets like no other! If you want your makeup to stay this is the one
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray