BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I haven't try this one but I ore order mine already they say it woks really good on your face can't wait
Kathryn E.
Great settings spray gives the perfect dewy look and adds a small amount of shine for glitz and glamour
Elizabeth B.
Adena, OH
I have oily skin and I love this setting spray. Feels great. Resets my makeup. Doesn't make it look dry
Rosie S.
Downey, CA
It'd very light weight and gives a nice dewy look ur makeup will last all day with this amazing product
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I keep this with me at all times. It is so refreshing and helps make my makeup look fresh all day long.
Samuel N.
Love this product. Leaves my makeup lasting all day. Doesn't leave my face oily but leaves it hydrated.
Alyssa L.
It was a great setting spray and comparable to urban decay. The product does not mist gently and evenly
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
This is a great make up setting spary. For me this spray helped my make up stay ALL day and ALL night.
Lindsay E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Similar to MAC Fix+ very good, little expensive. I like it though very hydrating and sets makeup well.
Rachel M.
Houston , TX
I noticed my make will last longer with this spray I love to recommend and keep purchasin thos product
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry