Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jacky O.
Jacky O.
Aurora, IL

I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Sara F.
Sara F.

This is a great setting spray for all skin types. It allows my clients who have oily skin, to matte out their skin but still does not dry out my clients with dry skin. This is a go to in my kit for all occasions.
Julia W.
Julia W.

I love this so much! It's so refreshing and love to use it! My makeup always looks so good when I apply this! I feel like a new person! It is pricey for me! But worth it! It also smells so good! You should buy it
Marielis H.
Marielis H.

I love this setting spray so much! It gives a good sprits to the face and it helps sit makeup on for dry skin. My makeup stays longer and my T zone doesn't oil up as much I would definitely buy this product again
Neylis P.
Neylis P.

This product has made my makeup look well blended and fresh all day long its so amazing. I have oily skin and this product manages to hold my face together it def feels lightweight and i most certainly recommend!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA

What can i say except this product is amazing! Keeps your makeup in place all day long and is quite moisturizing too. Kind've gives your face a dewy finish to the skin as well. Definitely recommend this product.
Kori B.
Kori B.

I have tried many setting sprays and this one is my favorite! It melts all my powers together, giving my makeup the perfect natural finish. It also stays on all day, so I don't have to touch up any of my makeup.
Patience T.
Patience T.
Amigo, West Virginia

I absolutely love this product. It works so well, kept my make up in place allllll day, it didn't have a heavy smell either which I really like because it seems like a lot of the ones I get have a terrible odor.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA

ive tried this a couple times and prefered my skindanavia setting spray as it didnt make me feel as oily as this product. could have also been the foundation i wore. i have to retry this to give a better review.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

Made my makeup last all day! A nice cool most. You don't have to use much. It's very light weight. Has sun screen in it I think. My makeup does not move or smear all day. I wild highly recommend you try This!!!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now