Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hamilton

I was using the MAC Fix + when a Sephora employee recommended this to me. It is the BEST, it makes my makeup last day - this is my secret weapon to making my makeup look amazing! Would definitely recommend.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY

I will not apply makeup before putting setting spray on. It is good for my dry skin, and gives me the ability to wear heavy foundation and not worry about drying my skin. It is pricey but lasts a long time.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Newark, CA

I have heard amazing things about this setting spray and I would love to try it I heard it keeps your makeup looking beautiful all day! I will definitely purchase this product!!! It is on my shopping list !
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

This bottle was holly grail for me and I truly enjoy the finishing in this holds my makeup on so long it leave me looking amazing and protective it's super worth for the 14 $ a bottle I would buy this again
Mary Kate R.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY

I like this spray, but I don't think it sets make up very well. I think it helps make everything look more natural and less powdery. It may add a small amount of longevity to your make up, but not the best.
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH

I feel like I can accomplish anything with this setting spray on. Just three sprays does me good for the whole day. When they say makeup "forever" they really mean it!! No oil, and no movement in my makeup.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS

This product is very good for ft skin because it contains no alcohol, so that's what drew me to it. Yes, it has a great setting power and makes more makeup last longer- I just wish it were a little cheaper.
DesRee R.
DesRee R.
Bloomington, CA

This setting spray I use when I go to makeup events and I constantly get asked about it!! It leaves my makeup in place and has a bit of a dewy finish and its really hard to find that in many setting sprays
natalie s.
natalie s.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't always like setting sprays but this one truly gets the job done. It locks in my makeup and makes it last all day long. It doesn't ruin my eye makeup like some of the other setting sprays have done.
Sammie D.
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It has a natural/matte type of finish. It's amazing for a type of combination skin. My makeup last forever because of this setting spray. I highly recommend this.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now