Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL

this is one of my go to settings spray. its not super watery running all down my face. once it sets fully my makeup looks flawless
Christine B.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ

I THINKS ITS AN OK SETTING SPRAY NOT MY FAVORITE IT KEEPS THE OIL A BAY FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS BUT AFTER THAT I GET REALLY GREASY
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

Love it but when I put setting spray I love when it has a dewy finish so my higher will still pop but with this it kinda dulls it
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , Wa

I love this mist I use it to set my makeup or to hydrated my skin throughout the day I even spray my brushes when I use pigments.
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL

Not too bad to work with. The sprayer bottle sometimes sprays a little too thick of that makes sense? Basically not an even mist.
Annelise C.
Annelise C.

Great setting spray. I like to use a spritz on my eyeshadow brush before using super sparkly shadows to really pack on the shine.
Mehdina K.
Mehdina K.

This is just like the urban decay one. It's just very inexpensive and keeps all makeup in place. I love this one for drug store.
martina m.
martina m.

geniales todos estos productos me encantan todos estos productos se los super recomiendooooo son hermosso y de muy buena calidad
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bucyrus, OH

The smell isn't as bad as some other setting sprays I have used. It doesn't pigment the foundation or change the texture at all!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ

Classic product, does exactly what it says. There's nothing all too extraordinary about it, but it definitely gets the job done.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now