Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Linda P.
Linda P.
Chino , CA

I think this setting spray was okay . I really wanted to try it out but I felt like the urban decay one made my make up last longer throughout the day . Also I felt like it sprayed funny . I don't think I would purchase this again
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

This setting spray is perfect if you don't want your makeup to budge at all. Fix any mistakes before you spray this baby on your face. I like that it doesn't have a fragrance or strong scent to it either. It's very pricey I think.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This spray sets my makeup all day and is amazing. The spray is easy to apply and distributes it evenly. It is good for all times of skin types. It leaves a natural shinny look afterwards and I would highly recommend this product.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Urbandale, IA

I love this for my drier days, or when I'm using a lot of powder products. It really helps seal everything together & keep it on! I have normal skin but I'd say normal-dry could use & love it. It might be too much for oily types!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

This is my go to setting spray when I need it my make up to last me all day long and for it to control my oiliness. When I want to look dewy I go for my Mac setting spray but when I want to look flawless for interviews I use this
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

I really feel that this spray is a must for everyone who wears makeup. It definitely created a long lasting hold and wasn’t shiny on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. Application is super easy.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH

This is my most loved setting spray ever. I turn to this all the time and always make sure I have it in my collection. It literally keeps my makeup on all freaking day. I love the whole MUFE line and this one is my all time fave.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Aylmer Ont.

Very good quality product and last for a long time. The first ingredient is water so it is great for both oily and dry skin while still being lightweight and mate. I would recommend to others highly and I would 109% buy it again.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV

Ok this is the most under rated product!!!! This is soooo amazing!! It makes my makeup last alll day thoughout 112 degree weather working outside in the heat of vegas! If you usually look cakey with makeup this gets rid of that!!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK

This is a great product!!! It's great for all skin types. Leaves a nice finish and your makeup does not go anywhere! I went through like 3 bottles it definitely a holly grail product. And this product won't let your makeup fade!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now