Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Port Chester, NY
I use this mist and fix spray to make any small corrections to my face while applying my makeup. Works like a charm!
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
San Francisco CA
I love this stuff it really Goes on my skin refreshes and falls on my skin perfectly, makes my makeup look more dewy
Lupita F.
Lupita F.
Rialto, CA
Really great setting spray. Keeps my makeup on place, don't have to retouch every hour. Doesn't make my face sticky.
Ximena M.
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Este producto en verdad es muy bueno pues hace que el maquillaje dure por mucho más tiempo sin necesidad de retoques
Mykena C.
Mykena C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this setting spray. It helps my makeup stay in place all day. It doesn't move. I will use this again & again
Tasheen C.
Tasheen C.
Herndon, VA
Really good spray sets makeup really well and when used with brushes to intese eyeshadow or highlighti it's amazing
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
i love love love this spray. i can use this with eye shadow to intensify it aswell as use it for its purpose, love!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Holy grail! I Love How The Make Up Stays On And Has The Matte Finish. Great For Oily Skin And Super Easy To Apply.
Luz H.
Luz H.
I love this Make up for ever mist and fix setting spray! it doesnt have a strong scent, and it feels very fresh !!
Johanna Q.
Johanna Q.
Excelente producto de muy buena calidad y muy buena fórmula ideal para prolongar nuestro maquillaje el día entero.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry