BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely love this setting spray! It is the best for when you don't want a matte look. It sets your makeup and also helps give you a healthy dewy look. It does not feel heavy at all on your face.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This spray sets my makeup all day and is amazing. The spray is easy to apply and distributes it evenly. It is good for all times of skin types. It leaves a natural shinny look afterwards and I would highly recommend this product.
Stephanie H.
A good setting spray, but not worth the money. I think you can find a better spray, that does just as good a job, for a lot less money. A little disappointed compared to other brands that I've tried out.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Helps with application of eye shadows for a bolder look as well as to help apply foundation. I have oily skin and this spray works but not sure if helps with controlling oily skin. I would still recommend as this may be great for combo to normal skin.
Karla A.
This was recommended to me by a Sephora employee. Since I have dry skin and rosácea, she said this would be better for me to try. It's ok. I can't really tell if it makes my make up stay on longer. I would buy again, but not sure if it completely does the job I want it to do, which is to make my make up lasts longer.
Kassie P.
Setting spray is a must especially when you have oily skin like myself. I usually use the spray when I am going out somewhere really fancy but it's also a great refresher especially in the summer!
Chelsea L.
Kensington, NH
Paired with the MUF HD Foundation, I have found that this setting spray works pretty well. It keeps my makeup looking fresh for hours before it needs a touch up. I wish the mister had a more fine mist because sometimes I get large drops on my face which is uncomfortable.
Kate G.
Hobart, IN
Holds makeup in place all day without making the skin feel tight or uncomfortable. Would suggest reapplying throughout the day to make the lasting power really work for your makeup all day long
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
I love all setting sprays this has to be on the list of my top 10!!! Setting pray is a must have no matter what!! I live in az where the average daily temperatures outside are 90-95 this setting spray helps keep my makeup put!
Emily S.
It smells really good and works amazing for setting your face! I have a combination skin and allows me to look dewy without looking oily. I also use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply foundation and works great to assist with that. I would definitely recommend this!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry