Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Tajana V.
Tajana V.

Love this so much! Gives a light spritz and lasts all day and night I don't have to worry about my makeup melting off with my oily skin
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Brandon, MB

This setting spray is pure perfection!! It's everything you would want in a setting spray and then some. Your makeup will last forever!
Malika P.
Malika P.
Springfield, VA

Long lasting make up , literally FOREVER!!!! LOVE MAKEUP! THIS is my go to for making my make look finished and helping it to stay put!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Riverside, CA

This setting spray gives me life! My make up lasts all day and it does not smear!! I love the smell of it and how smooth my face feels
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN

This is a phenomenal setting spray! Doesn't dry your face out, but allows your make up to re-separate without adding layers of powder.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Kenosha, WI

This setting spray keeps my makeup on from the time I put it on in the morning til the time I get out of school in the late afternoon.
Luisa B.
Luisa B.

Is a very good brand, with quality, has a perfect finish, packaging is beautiful, it is incredible, very good, Is the best fix I used
Like it It looks good the make up and it lastes long really good product !!!!!!!!!:) yes it keeps it in plave all day yes yes love it
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

YAS YAS!! Work it!!! Works just as good a Urban Decay! The price is still pricey too, but works great! So it is so worth the splurge!
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Norman, OK

This is a great setting spray! It goes on light and makeup is long-playing. It also helps create a more natural finish for my makeup.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now