BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This spray sets my makeup all day and is amazing. The spray is easy to apply and distributes it evenly. It is good for all times of skin types. It leaves a natural shinny look afterwards and I would highly recommend this product.
Tatiana A.
I don't know if it's because of my skin type (dry skin) or the product but it did not help my makeup stay in place. It made my skin even more dry which lead to my makeup crack . I thought it was because of my foundation or powder but whenever I use it I get the same results
Angela P.
San Benito
Really love this!!! When I use it my makeup stays all set!!!! It keeps my makeup set all day like if I just applied it!! It is very light weighted.! Love is so muchhh and everything about it! I definitely recommend this product to everyone because it actually does it's job!!
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
This setting spray helps my makeup look good all day. it helps my makeup stay and it also helps your makeup stay on your face and not on people face like other sprays do. it is pricey but it is worth the price i would recommend this product to anyone.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray
Val L.
Spring Hill, FL
Sometimes when you get done doing your makeup you noticed that it gets cakey but the minute you spray on makeup forever mist and fix setting spray it's like your face just was airbrushed and it's a Flawless finish and it doesn't overdry your skin it actually kind of feels hydrating. Great product everyone should own
Carmay C.
This is my go to product. I have to use this product every time that I apply make upZ it keeps my make up in place and isn't heavy at all. It's very inexpensive and a great quality. This is a product that I would purchase again.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely love this setting spray! It is the best for when you don't want a matte look. It sets your makeup and also helps give you a healthy dewy look. It does not feel heavy at all on your face.
Taylor L.
Mission viejo, CA
I carry a small thing of this with me when I travel because it is so refreshing. It makes the face look beautiful. It I also use it when I'm not wearing makeup to just give my face a little glow!
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
I like it, but am never sure if it actually works. It's a nice face refresher. With reading other reviews it's hard to discern whether it works or not. Plus the smell is not nice. All in all, I have others I like better.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry