Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nayda R.
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD

I really like this product.I have dry skin and this keeps my face looking and feeling fresh all day. It also keeps my makeup in place. My face is hydrated throughout the day! I do recommend this product for dry skin!
Hemali P.
Hemali P.
Atlanta

I have used this one and it works well. It sets my makeup well and keeps it intact for long hours- has 5-6 hours wear time due to my oily skin. On hot days in summer, I spray this before foundation and it works well
Tameshia L.
Tameshia L.
Dallas, TX

I just purchased this item last week. It helps to keep your make up on longer, in any weather condition. Yes it is the light weight. It's a wonderful product, I will be purchasing more. I love it. You should try it.
Evangelina L.
Evangelina L.
Waldorf

Omg gies don't get me started on how gorgeous this makes your makeup it's like dewy radiance fresh Dream all in one bottle I really love this and I feel you need it in your lifestyle you don't have it already !!!!!!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Stephens City, VA

Great setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place all day long and makes my skin look and feel cool and glowy. Super lightweight on your skin! I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you love dewy skin.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, Sc

Love this stuff.

The perfect finisher for an amazing face.

This sets makeup beautifully without looking or feeling oily.

It does not agitate acne or clog pores.

A very light feeling setting spray that lasts all day.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this setting spray. It's equally good to Mac fix+. I even love the scent. It's super hydrating and works if you want to foil eyeshadow sad well. I use so much of this I wish they made an economy sized bottle.
Angila J.
Angila J.

Love using this before, during and after my makeup applications. Just a natural finish, no matte or dewy look. I use it to intensify shadows, blend out cream contours and set my foundation and all my makeup actually
Erika W.
Erika W.

I loved this! I have been pretty set on another setting spray but this has become one of my top favorites. It is easy to apply gives a nice finish. Doesn't make my face look wet or shiney. I would highly recommend!
Nakiya F.
Nakiya F.
Kansas, OK

This product sets your face and will keep it there all day long! Put it on in the morning and it stays all night long! It's very lightweight and airy! Doesn't feel sticky! I would definitely buy this product again.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now