BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Definitely makes my makeup last longer, but I'm not sure that it's any better than any other setting spray.
Shacora B.
It sets my makeup allll day and I love it. I don't have to constantly reapply my makeup when I have this on
Veronica P.
Merced, CA
It's awesome it will last all day on you theres not to many like this. It's the best to keep the great look
Veronica N.
Milpitas, CA
It helps keep my make up threw out the day i most go for the urban decay setting spray but this one is okay
Sara J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This setting spray is so legit! I love the smell and the way it compresses everything so it looks natural.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This settting spray is great it work excellent and your makeup literally wont come off for the entire day.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Great product. Smells very simple and clean. Works wonders to keep everything in place throughout the day.
kathine t.
When I use this i let it sit on my face for a while until I can touch myour face again and it smells great
Stephanie R.
Indianola, IA
This stuff sets like you wouldn't believe! Still leaves you looking fresh too!! Smell is apealling as well
Dulce L.
La Puente, CA
This setting spray is good m, I'm not such a fan because I have oily skin but it does keep my makeup nice
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry