Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Patience T.
Patience T.

I absolutely love this product. It works so well, kept my make up in place allllll day, it didn't have a heavy smell either which I really like because it seems like a lot of the ones I get have a terrible odor.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

Made my makeup last all day! A nice cool most. You don't have to use much. It's very light weight. Has sun screen in it I think. My makeup does not move or smear all day. I wild highly recommend you try This!!!
Billeh H.
Billeh H.
Boston, MA

For something pricey, I kind of expect it to do it's job, but it's not very lasting and the spray is rather light which tended to make my makeup fall out and look caked. I am quite disappointed in this product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Menifee, CA

Love makeup forever but this isn't my go-to setting spray. It leaves me feeling sorta sticky, and I'm not a fan of that. Don't know who would be lol. But since I paid so much for it, I try and use it when I can
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
TeYonna R.
TeYonna R.
Virginia Bch, VA

The sprayer works like heaven!! No harsh surprise mist shooting out at you. Very lightly fragranced and the look of your skin after applying is so healthy and glowy. I also love that it comes in a travel size!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Clearfield, UT

It helps me a lot actually! It's worth it! It most definitely keeps in place 24/7! It's light weight but helps great with a lot of things! it applies so easily! Yes i would recommend this for sure((: i love it!
Karizma D.
Karizma D.
Grand Terrace, CA

Love this setting spray I always buy a new one once I finish it and it has a great matte finish that isn't to drying or dewy it's long lasting sweat proof there isn't much sun proteus were with a spf foundation
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Stillwater, OK

this is the best setting spray I've ever used! I wish it was more affordable for college students, but it's so lightweight and doesn't feel like you're spritzing drops of water all over your makeup masterpiece.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now