Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Toronto

Fantastic setting spray. I love the travel sized bottle for keeping in my purse. It locks your makeup in and reduces the powdery appearance. The actual sprayer is gentle and dispenses the product easily. I would definitely recommend this setting spray.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA

This product is just okay in my opinion. I personally prefer the urban decay deslick setting spray. The make up for ever setting spray didn't seem to do much for making my makeup last through out the day. It's not a product that I would purchase again.
Marley M.
Marley M.
Capitola, CA

I really like this setting spray. It takes the powdery look off of your face and adds a nice sheen to the skin. I don't think it helps extend my makeup too much, but I will keep using it because it is very good at taking the look of powder off my face.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ

This setting spray helps my makeup look good all day. it helps my makeup stay and it also helps your makeup stay on your face and not on people face like other sprays do. it is pricey but it is worth the price i would recommend this product to anyone.
Ally E.
Ally E.

A great setting spray, leaves all my makeup in place all day long or all night long. I also apply it before i put my makeup on as its very very refresshing, its light on your face and doesnt change the way your makeup looks at all, which is a plus! :)
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, CA

This is my favorite product I bought it at Sephora this was my first highs end face primer. And I love it I am totally going to re-purchase this product because it makes my makeup last a more longer period of time but it also makes my face look smooth
Rainerys T.
Rainerys T.

Muy buen producto. Hace que el maquillaje te dure horas no importa que tan movido sea tu día. Definitivamente uno de los mejores. Es fácil de aplicar y va muy bien con mi tipo de piel que es mixta. Me gusta la presentación. Si lo recomiendo totalmente
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX

Helps with application of eye shadows for a bolder look as well as to help apply foundation. I have oily skin and this spray works but not sure if helps with controlling oily skin. I would still recommend as this may be great for combo to normal skin.
katie k.
katie k.

I love this setting spray!!! It makes my skin look super flawless and beautiful! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and vibrant all day long! It is super long lasting even on a full schedule! I was a definite hit in my books and is an absolute reommend!
Angie F.
Angie F.

Omg these abosoluty makes my makeup stay on for hours it just feels like im doing everything but you go swimming and it literal does not come off until you go home and take off yourself i really recommed this product and of course i would buy it again
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now