Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA

Excellent setting spray to keep your makeup from moving. Great for people with oily skin like me who need some extra help keeping my makeup from melting off. Lightweight and easy to put on. Would definitely recommend.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC

I like this spray but i cant say that i love it. It didnt wow me in any way. I prefer to use other similar sprays. BUT i would like to try it again as i love MUFE as a brand and it has been awhile since i tried this!
Megan S.
Megan S.

When you put on your makeup, you want it to look great the whole day and not budge or smudge, and this setting spray does exactly that without weighing too heavily on the skin or creating a sticky feel at the surface
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

Love this product so much,it sprays out Ina. Beautiful mist doesn't make me oily what so ever,takes away the over powder look if I've gone too far lol and best of all makes your make up stay on all day!!! HOLY GRAIL
Angila J.
Angila J.

Love using this before, during and after my makeup applications. Just a natural finish, no matte or dewy look. I use it to intensify shadows, blend out cream contours and set my foundation and all my makeup actually
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA

This is my staple setting spray. It comes out in a nice mist and smells really fresh. It helps my makeup last all day as well as takes the powdery finish down. I recommend this and have repurchased it several times.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Long Beach, CA

This was a miss for me, after normal day of wear my make up and foundation were in need of help. It did not fix it set my foundation very well, and was in total need of retouch towards the midpart of my day. Bummer.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, Sc

Love this stuff.

The perfect finisher for an amazing face.

This sets makeup beautifully without looking or feeling oily.

It does not agitate acne or clog pores.

A very light feeling setting spray that lasts all day.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this setting spray. It's equally good to Mac fix+. I even love the scent. It's super hydrating and works if you want to foil eyeshadow sad well. I use so much of this I wish they made an economy sized bottle.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Galena Park, TX

so amazing my wake-up wears all day an never creases or moves. at the end of they day I still have a fresh face an if I'm going out I'll spray some more before I do just for that extra setting and it last all night
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now