BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Yazmine❣👑💋 S.
Lancaster , PA
Love this setting mist! I love that it's a mist and not a spray. I don't have to worry about droplets and it sets my makeup beautifully. It's long lasting and very easy to apply. A few sprays all over you face and your make up is set for the day. I have purchase this product twice already I definitely recommend this spray for others.
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
Not a bad product I've just used others that have stood out to me a little more I didn't really see my makeup last as long as it did when I used a differ t setting spray I don't think I would be repurchasing this particular product Again
Deborah G.
I love it !! Thanks for including this one my favorite one of them all thank you darling !! Dry to normal Skinn and I luv orchid gel or rose water it helps out Alot. My age is 54 & not getting any younger & I have Alot of dryness on my chin n this helps me tremendously
Kaliah G.
Greensboro, NC
I use this everyday before applying my makeup and it's AMAZING! I my skin is naturally dry but with the setting spray it gives my face moisturization and LIFE. I highly recommend this product. I also have the clear gel that comes in a bottle and the foundation. Love the products
Danielle B.
This setting Spray was decent, but for the price it was a let down. I didn't find that it set my makeup in a way that really locked it down. It was refreshing to mist on my face after applying my makeup but I much prefer the MAC Fix + to refresh. MAC Fix + isn't a setting spray but this is advertised one therefor it should perform like one.
Heather W.
I purchased the mist and fix setting spray from Makeup forever from sephora. It didn't really meet my expectations. I didn't notice my make up staying on any longer. If anything I noticed my make up transferring more. It has a very matte finish and I have dry skin so it didn't really work out for me. I wouldn't recommend to others.
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
I don't know how i feel about settings sprays.... I still feel like my make up doesn't set much more than if I didn't use anything at all. Either way. I liked the smell and it wasn't like a super soaker which was nice. It would be fantastic if someone came up with a setting mist! Dry light stream... How fantastic would that be?!
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID
this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
Kate K.
Probably my all time favorite setting spray. It doesn't dry me out and keeps my makeup lasting all day. I don't feel complete without this. My face doesn't eat makeup when I have this on and I feel it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!!
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
This is my go to spray when setting my makeup. I have both a regular size and a portable size for when I'm on the go. The fine mist that sprays out is the perfect amount to set your makeup without disrupting it. Your makeup stays longer and it helps to keep oil away, while still helping your skin look real and not overly powdery.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry