BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
The coloring is fantastic for this and feels great on the skin. The texture is great and product is not too expensive
Edinburg, TX
Kept my make up on liketerally forever. I prefer this one over urban decay ANYDAY. So amazing. Love love love love it
Erin G.
Erin G.
Brooklyn, NY
Works amazingly to set make up! My only problem with it is that in one of my ABH pallets it had messed up my higlight
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Longmont, CO
Love this. Makeup stays all day. This is a great spray whether you have a full face or a more natural face of makeup
sandra r.
sandra r.
stays on all day works wonders my makeup stays on all day .
im in love with these i also use it on my family members
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
Muy buen setting spray para fijar el maquillaje o hasta para aplicar las sombras lo recomiendo bale la pena probarlo
Northridge, CA
This setting spray is okay. I don't notice a difference between when I use it or when I don't. It's not a necessity.
Lupita F.
Lupita F.
Rialto, CA
Really great setting spray. Keeps my makeup on place, don't have to retouch every hour. Doesn't make my face sticky.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Port Chester, NY
I use this mist and fix spray to make any small corrections to my face while applying my makeup. Works like a charm!
Ximena M.
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Este producto en verdad es muy bueno pues hace que el maquillaje dure por mucho más tiempo sin necesidad de retoques
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry