BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
monika b.
monika b.
Great setting spray for dry skin that needs a little extra dewiness! Great solution for foundation that looks flakey.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Humble, TX
I love it, it hold make up in place all day. It give me a dewy look which I like. It also affords for high end makeup
sandra r.
sandra r.
stays on all day works wonders my makeup stays on all day .
im in love with these i also use it on my family members
Lupita F.
Lupita F.
Rialto , CA
Really great setting spray. Keeps my makeup on place, don't have to retouch every hour. Doesn't make my face sticky.
Ximena M.
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Este producto en verdad es muy bueno pues hace que el maquillaje dure por mucho más tiempo sin necesidad de retoques
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Port Chester, NY
I use this mist and fix spray to make any small corrections to my face while applying my makeup. Works like a charm!
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
San Francisco CA
I love this stuff it really Goes on my skin refreshes and falls on my skin perfectly, makes my makeup look more dewy
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Longmont, CO
Love this. Makeup stays all day. This is a great spray whether you have a full face or a more natural face of makeup
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
Muy buen setting spray para fijar el maquillaje o hasta para aplicar las sombras lo recomiendo bale la pena probarlo
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
Northridge, CA
This setting spray is okay. I don't notice a difference between when I use it or when I don't. It's not a necessity.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray