BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tina W.
Tina W.
Albany, GA
Not the best but I still find myself reaching for it! Make up forever is a very affordable brand! Love their products!
Idalis M.
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Awesomeness but I have an obsession with my skindinavia spray right now. I do definitely recommend this product though
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
By far the best, lightest, setting spray. Feels like a light mist when wet and when dried you feel absolutely nothing.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Austin, TX
I do you like other products than this ,but I think this product is one of the best Setting sprays I've tried so far .
monika b.
monika b.
Great setting spray for dry skin that needs a little extra dewiness! Great solution for foundation that looks flakey.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Make Up For Ever is one of my favorite brands. The fix setting spray is really good at leaving your face lightweight.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
The coloring is fantastic for this and feels great on the skin. The texture is great and product is not too expensive
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
The first and only setting spray I've used. Only use it ocassionally but not because it's bad. This product is great!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fox Lake, IL
Great brand with a fabulous price and it does exactly what its supposed to do! And it smells nice also. Great product
Erin G.
Erin G.
Brooklyn, NY
Works amazingly to set make up! My only problem with it is that in one of my ABH pallets it had messed up my higlight
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray