Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Autasia P.
Autasia P.
West Columbia, SC

really love at least face refreshed and ready for the dailies makeup so good like it stays the way you put it on for the first time the in the morning and stays good all day and just put another spray when it gets dark and your good
Kelsea R.
Kelsea R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

This is my go-to daytime setting spray. I like that it lets my face breathe and keeps me looking natural. It isn't heavy at all and never makes me breakout. I have oily skin and it also doesn't make me look greasy. Highly recommend.
Tema E.
Tema E.

a good duape for mac's fix plus, but if I am going to pay the price then why not just get the better one. Not that impressed, doesn't help the make up last any longer, it does dry quickly though. I would recommend fix plus over this
Sara S.
Sara S.

makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville , Fl

I love the formula but I have to say the mist is not as fine as I would like it to be. Sometimes I feel like its hairspray being spritzed on my face. I have gotten creative so I can make it work but I would rather have a finer mist.
Joshua V.
Joshua V.

This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX

A friend let me borrow some of hers and I fell in love. It made my makeup last all night at a night out in Texas weather. In the summer. It was incredible! So incredible I had to grab a pair when I went to Sephora. It works wonder!
Isaiah R.
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA

I noticed right away that this product made my makeup last all day and when I used this product for my makeup when I was at a wedding all day this product is so easy to apply you just spray and it's done I would so buy this again ☺
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg, TX

Definite must have in your makeup bag, case or vault. I don't use this as a setting spray but more for when I'm trying to get my eyeshadow to pop I douse my brush with it and boom amazing pigment. Or to get my pigments on smoothly.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now