Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Hilda A.
Hilda A.

Very nice and settles great. Does not leave a shiny residue and lasts all day with minimum touch up to your make! A great bang for your buck!
Rosalia r.
Rosalia r.

This I just so fitting for me amazing I have been looking for a setting spray and I have finally stumbled across this amazing product . Tnx.
regina s.
regina s.

me gusta pero se me tarda mucho en secar a cambio de otros se tarda mucho espero a que se seque pero creo que no me dura mucho el maquillaje
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Montecchia di Crosara

I love this setting spray. It does my makeup last all day . Also , my skin remains matte ( I have combination skin , so oily in the T zone )
Jessika H.
Jessika H.
Casper, WY

This was just ok. I've used other brands that were much cheaper and better. It does the job but I'd save your money and get something else.
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL

This reminds me of macs fix plus only I actually prefer this more--it has better holding power. I also love that it comes in a travel size!
Mai Xue L.
Mai Xue L.

Love this. One of my favorite. Will repurchase time after time l. Keeps my make up nice looking and blended. Everything stays all day long.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Manteo, NC

This is really nice. It keeps my makeup on all night and feels good on the skin! Didn't irritate my skin either. It gives a natural finish.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I use this when I am going out or to a special event. It does its job to set your makeup or foundation. I use this after each application.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ

This setting spray is just ok. I actually haven't really found any setting sprays I think work well. Nothing a little hair spray can't do.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now