MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Tina W.
Tina W.
Albany, GA
Not the best but I still find myself reaching for it! Make up forever is a very affordable brand! Love their products!
Sandybel R.
Sandybel R.
New Britain, CT
I like this!! Not super crazy about the scent but it does it job my makeup stays long when i use it so it does its job
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Austin, TX
I do you like other products than this ,but I think this product is one of the best Setting sprays I've tried so far .
Faith W.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
It keeps my makeup on for hours!! It also helps it all melt together after applying it making your face look flawless!
Idalis M.
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Awesomeness but I have an obsession with my skindinavia spray right now. I do definitely recommend this product though
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
By far the best, lightest, setting spray. Feels like a light mist when wet and when dried you feel absolutely nothing.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Humble, TX
I love it, it hold make up in place all day. It give me a dewy look which I like. It also affords for high end makeup
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fox Lake, IL
Great brand with a fabulous price and it does exactly what its supposed to do! And it smells nice also. Great product
Monica M.
Monica M.
Make Up For Ever is one of my favorite brands. The fix setting spray is really good at leaving your face lightweight.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New York , NY
The first and only setting spray I've used. Only use it ocassionally but not because it's bad. This product is great!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry