Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Dana W.
Dana W.
Buda, TX
it's okay. i use it mostly for my high light. it's not that good of a setting spray and it feels like water on my face.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Albany, GA
Not the best but I still find myself reaching for it! Make up forever is a very affordable brand! Love their products!
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This is quite nice, I don't know if it really works but it feels nice and dries quickly, I need to test it out better.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
By far the best, lightest, setting spray. Feels like a light mist when wet and when dried you feel absolutely nothing.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
It keeps my makeup on for hours!! It also helps it all melt together after applying it making your face look flawless!
Sandybel R.
Sandybel R.
New Britain, CT
I like this!! Not super crazy about the scent but it does it job my makeup stays long when i use it so it does its job
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Austin, TX
I do you like other products than this ,but I think this product is one of the best Setting sprays I've tried so far .
Idalis M.
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Awesomeness but I have an obsession with my skindinavia spray right now. I do definitely recommend this product though
Erin G.
Erin G.
Brooklyn, NY
Works amazingly to set make up! My only problem with it is that in one of my ABH pallets it had messed up my higlight
monika b.
monika b.
Great setting spray for dry skin that needs a little extra dewiness! Great solution for foundation that looks flakey.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray