Add a Photo

Reviews (2092)
Photos (46)
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

Honestly don't know how I would live without this product it is amazing an actual lifesaver apply this on top of your foundation and it wail last all day
Sam L.
Sam L.
Brookfield, CT

This setting spray is out of this world. It makes your makeup last all day long. It also gives you a natural finish when sprayed on. I love this stuff!!
Yesmeen S.
Yesmeen S.
Griffith, IN

Love this as a primer and a setting spray! I also use this to intensify my eyeshadows to nake it have alot more color! So amazing I definitely recommend
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH

Pretty decent. Doesn't beat my Skindinavia, but it sets and extends my makeup wear. It is smaller and more expensive than my HG Skindinavia one however.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Stow, OH

LLOOOOVVVEEEEEE! I bought the travel size because I just wanted to try it and I have to go back and get more. Keeps make up in place and smells amazing!
Candis J.
Candis J.
Arlington, TX

I really liked this product but the price is out of my budget as I have to buy it monthly . If it was priced at $12 I would be able to buy it more often
Tara Lynn W.
Tara Lynn W.
Toronto

LOVE! My go to setting spray! This product is also great for mixing eye shadow pigments as well as creating creme eye shadows. This is always in my kit!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Tucson, AZ

This setting spray will make your makeup last through anything! So I would definitely buy if you're thinking about buying you will not be disappointed!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT

Make Up Forever is an amazing brand and their setting spray does not disappoint. I love putting it on in the middle of the day to freshen up my makeup!
Zulema V.
Zulema V.

Make up for ever makes such great products, never a hit and miss and that's the case with this setting spray helps my makeup stay and flawless all day
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now