Add a Photo

Reviews (2067)
Photos (46)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

By far my favorite setting spray ever! I keep coming back to this spray because it does wonders for my makeup. It keeps away the shine and greasy look that sometimes happens throughout the day. My makeup stays smudge free and I stay looking fresh all day!
Ari R.
Ari R.

This fixing allows my makeup last much longer! At the same time leaves the beautiful, smooth skin. It must be applied at the end of makeup and so does its job but I like to apply after the base before the dust !! My face is very smooth and looking healthy
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

#contest.
This is a spray that I love to apply because it truly sets it BUT I don't look "washed" out or ashy or chalky. It is lightweight and that is a great feeling! It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. I would recommend it to others.
Kim S.
Kim S.

Less than impressed with this one. I got it as a free sample and currently already use the Urban Decay setting spray. There wasn't anything too terrible about it except that it just didn't do as good a job as the UD one at keeping everything smudge-free.
Bella A.
Bella A.
Gainesville, FL

My absolute favorite setting spray. Holy grail item for sure. I have very oily skin and my foundation always breaks up on my nose but this setting spray saved my life. Makes my makeup stay all day and I also use it to foil some of my eyeshadows! Love it.
Priyanta B.
Priyanta B.

I love this product! It goes on feeling very fresh and smoothens out my makeup. It helps your makeup last very long. However i find that my skin is a bit oily closer to the end of the day so i may spray it a couple times during the day to see the result.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Canfield, OH

This setting spray worked well, however, it is too drying on my dry skin. I think oily skin people will like it much better. It keeps your makeup on all day. It has a nice spray nozzle and lasts awhile.I would recommend it to oily skinned people for sure
Ali L.
Ali L.

This setting spray from Make Up For Ever is great for helping your makeup stay put al day long. Its not sticky, which I encounter a lot with setting sprays. It's also nice and lightweight and it won't mess up your makeup when you spray it on! It's great!
Afrodite A.
Afrodite A.

Amazing setting spray! It makes my make up look blended and flawless without drying it out. It also make it last so much longe. So satisfied with it! I find it to be better than mac fix plus! It is also available in travel size if you want to try it out!
Hunter D.
Hunter D.

THIS PRODUCTS WORKS AMAZING! keeps all my makeup looking amazing all day. nothing to complain about. I was told about this product, so i decided to try it out. no cons at all! just pros! have never heard anything negative about this spray. will buy again
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now