BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Emily K.
This is one of my favorite sprays! It can be used as a priming spray, fixing spray and setting spray. It can help set the skin for a makeup application. It also helps if you make a mistake with your makeup to remove the mistake without ruining the rest of the face makeup. It sets the makeup to last all day. It works amazing and smells so good.
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
this is a great one for anyone who is more on the dry side, it refreshes and instantly adds life to your makeup at the same time as kicking back some of the dryness that powders can give you after setting all your makeup. it is great throughout the day but also before and after makeup.
Vanessa A.
Lowell, MA

This product really lives up to its claims. I use it as a primer (along with my usual primer) and after my makeup to set it all in. Although I have combination/oily skin, this didn't make me shiny at all throughout the day. It really makes the makeup last and you can use it as a touch up just in case. Totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
Love this product so much! All you do is put on your make up, when your done just mist this over your face and tada! Your make up will set. It is that easy. I have oily skin and it works well on me so I would suggest it if you have that skin type. I highly recommend it!
Deborah G.
I love it !! Thanks for including this one my favorite one of them all thank you darling !! Dry to normal Skinn and I luv orchid gel or rose water it helps out Alot. My age is 54 & not getting any younger & I have Alot of dryness on my chin n this helps me tremendously
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
Not a bad product I've just used others that have stood out to me a little more I didn't really see my makeup last as long as it did when I used a differ t setting spray I don't think I would be repurchasing this particular product Again
Kaliah G.
Greensboro, NC
I use this everyday before applying my makeup and it's AMAZING! I my skin is naturally dry but with the setting spray it gives my face moisturization and LIFE. I highly recommend this product. I also have the clear gel that comes in a bottle and the foundation. Love the products
Yazmine❣👑💋 S.
Lancaster , PA
Love this setting mist! I love that it's a mist and not a spray. I don't have to worry about droplets and it sets my makeup beautifully. It's long lasting and very easy to apply. A few sprays all over you face and your make up is set for the day. I have purchase this product twice already I definitely recommend this spray for others.
Danielle B.
This setting Spray was decent, but for the price it was a let down. I didn't find that it set my makeup in a way that really locked it down. It was refreshing to mist on my face after applying my makeup but I much prefer the MAC Fix + to refresh. MAC Fix + isn't a setting spray but this is advertised one therefor it should perform like one.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry