BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
A favorite beauty vlogger loved this, so I tried it and loved it so much I bought the BIG bottle. The pump spray give a nice, even application. Help keeps my combination skin from getting too oily and keeps my makeup in place. I try a lot of different setting sprays, but this is a great go-to product for when I want reliability.
Alyssa B.
Love Love Love!  Great product.  Does what it says - it keeps my makeup looking fresh ALL DAY LONG.  I was recommended this by a girl working at Sephora.  She said it's good especially for people with dry skin (that's me!) Will definitely buy this again.
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Not my favorite, but it works. I don't feel its worth the money because I can get a better product for a cheaper price. Looks great for a few hours but starts to stop working after that, maybe it doesn't work well with my oily skin
Tori B.
I love this product! It keeps my makeup on all day. If i need a refresher throughout the day, i can just spray this on and it makes my face look fresh. If my makeup is looking cakey, I spray this on and pat it in with my beauty blender, and my face ends up looking amazing.
Karena D.
Norfolk, VA
I bought this from sephora and it was recommended after spending like two hours buying so much stuff. It was thirty five dollars. I don't think it's worth the price. It's like basically spraying water on my face. Over priced water. It seems like it works well for a few minutes.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
This worked great to set my make up,  the only thing that disappointed me was the scent and how my skin felt with it on. I almost had a tacky feel on my face after spraying it. But it did keep my makeup on the day I used it. If it gets reformulated I would definitely buy it again.
Sharayah L.
Recently I have been trying to find something comparable to Mac. I got a gift card to sephora and decided to try this. I LOVE it! I don't know if I will be going back to Mac. This holds my makeup in place and I also use it for wetting my brushes for eyeshadow.
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is my second go to setting spray. I usually use this on days that are a little more chillier. When the weather gets cold and I need a setting spray I always go to this. It helps my makeup stay on place and also keeps my face refreshed and moisturized.
Isabella S.
Hollywood, FL
I actually just ran out of this setting spray. It is a good every day setting spray. It doesnt make you matte or shiny it just sets your makeup with out changing the appearance its pretty lightweight but doesnt wear for a girls night out. You might want to find something a little stronger and long wearing for a night out.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry