Add a Photo

Photos (50)
sarah S.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN

Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Julia W.
Julia W.

I love this so much! It's so refreshing and love to use it! My makeup always looks so good when I apply this! I feel like a new person! It is pricey for me! But worth it! It also smells so good! You should buy it
Jacky O.
Jacky O.
Aurora, IL

I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA

What can i say except this product is amazing! Keeps your makeup in place all day long and is quite moisturizing too. Kind've gives your face a dewy finish to the skin as well. Definitely recommend this product.
Kori B.
Kori B.

I have tried many setting sprays and this one is my favorite! It melts all my powers together, giving my makeup the perfect natural finish. It also stays on all day, so I don't have to touch up any of my makeup.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA

ive tried this a couple times and prefered my skindanavia setting spray as it didnt make me feel as oily as this product. could have also been the foundation i wore. i have to retry this to give a better review.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
TeYonna R.
TeYonna R.
Virginia Beach, VA

The sprayer works like heaven!! No harsh surprise mist shooting out at you. Very lightly fragranced and the look of your skin after applying is so healthy and glowy. I also love that it comes in a travel size!!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

It helps me a lot actually! It's worth it! It most definitely keeps in place 24/7! It's light weight but helps great with a lot of things! it applies so easily! Yes i would recommend this for sure((: i love it!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now