BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Dallas, TX
I carry this everywhere! It's holds your make up for hours and leaves it looking flawless even in the worst summer heats
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Holland, MI
Love this setting spray, it really makes make up last and look fresh all day!! You spray on and after applying make up 😀
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine , TX
I love this.
I spray before and after my makeup and it gives me a flawless look all day.
MU4E products are my holy grail
Skye C.
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
Very very great works good it's light weight smells great. Good for a full coverage face and a lot of makeup on so great
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Dana W.
Dana W.
Buda, TX
it's okay. i use it mostly for my high light. it's not that good of a setting spray and it feels like water on my face.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
This setting spray is amazing! The most is perfect and doesn't make my face feel wet and it makes my make up last long.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Albany, GA
Not the best but I still find myself reaching for it! Make up forever is a very affordable brand! Love their products!
Idalis M.
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Awesomeness but I have an obsession with my skindinavia spray right now. I do definitely recommend this product though
Faith W.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
It keeps my makeup on for hours!! It also helps it all melt together after applying it making your face look flawless!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray