BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine, TX
I love this.
I spray before and after my makeup and it gives me a flawless look all day.
MU4E products are my holy grail
Justine B.
Justine B.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan, this setting spray makes my skin very oily. I would say that it is good for 30 mins to an hour but that's it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Dallas, TX
I carry this everywhere! It's holds your make up for hours and leaves it looking flawless even in the worst summer heats
Mak P.
Mak P.
Sets the face nicely. Last a long time. Makes your makeup one with your face. Makes your face look very glowy and pretty
Ansley V.
Ansley V.
Bethel Park, PA
This is a good product but not my all time favorite. I received this in a sample size and probably would not repurchase.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Buda, TX
it's okay. i use it mostly for my high light. it's not that good of a setting spray and it feels like water on my face.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
This setting spray is amazing! The most is perfect and doesn't make my face feel wet and it makes my make up last long.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
By far the best, lightest, setting spray. Feels like a light mist when wet and when dried you feel absolutely nothing.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This is quite nice, I don't know if it really works but it feels nice and dries quickly, I need to test it out better.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray