BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Beauty Bulb ..
I feel like this setting spray is really underrated. I've used Urban Decay, ELF, MAC and other more popular brands but this one is for sure the best. The formula of it is great and I actually think it has the best actually spray out of all of them. It distributes very evenly across your face and drys really quickly!
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
OBSESSED!! I love this setting spray, to say the least. Dries and sets so beautifully! It doesn't move anything around, it definitely stands by its word when it says "long lasting" I could fall asleep with my makeup on and wake up looking flawless. (Not that I recommend that, but hey! We've all been there ūü§∑
Hananh G.
This isn't my favorite setting spray but it also works just as well as the urban decay. I think the spray isn't as nice as the mist that comes out of the urban decay setting spray but it still keeps my make up in place.
Mary H.
Walker, LA
I love makeup forever so I was very interested to try this. I loved everything about it. It melted my makeup into my skin for a flawless finish and helped my makeup to last throughout the day without getting cakey. I would say this setting spray is as good as, if not better than, the urban decay setting spray!
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
This is great on the go. I was impressed by the formulation. I do feel that you have to clean the sprayer every time after use to ensure and even spry every time. It's tends to get clogged. I'd recommend you spend money elsewhere
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
great setting spray. only one i'll use for brides.  doesn't change your makeup finish and doesn't leave the face sticky like some do.  Last all day and allows for touch up with out making you look cakey.  it really is a great product.  I don't use everyday just on special occasions.
Julie D.
This spray is to be used after you're done with your makeup routine so that it keeps everything in place. It's very light but you need to let it dry, kind of feels weird at first. it does help with keeping makeup in place but all makeup runs eventually. This product is very good and I highly recommend it.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this spray. Also, as a happy accident, I misunderstood the use of the product based on the name and would mist this on areas that needed to be touched up and would "fix" the problem-like eyeliner that dusted past the lid-I would mist this and then take a brush to blend it out. Totally worked!
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
What I like:
This smells great! Very hydrating and has a good coverage when sprayed. This leaves my face dry. When I like it to leave me with a dewy finish.

What I don't like:
Doesn't compare to MAC setting sprays that I have tried in the past. MAC setting spray is more hydrating, which is why I prefer it.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry