Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Kori B.
Kori B.

I have tried many setting sprays and this one is my favorite! It melts all my powers together, giving my makeup the perfect natural finish. It also stays on all day, so I don't have to touch up any of my makeup.
Patience T.
Patience T.

I absolutely love this product. It works so well, kept my make up in place allllll day, it didn't have a heavy smell either which I really like because it seems like a lot of the ones I get have a terrible odor.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA

What can i say except this product is amazing! Keeps your makeup in place all day long and is quite moisturizing too. Kind've gives your face a dewy finish to the skin as well. Definitely recommend this product.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

Made my makeup last all day! A nice cool most. You don't have to use much. It's very light weight. Has sun screen in it I think. My makeup does not move or smear all day. I wild highly recommend you try This!!!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Stillwater, OK

this is the best setting spray I've ever used! I wish it was more affordable for college students, but it's so lightweight and doesn't feel like you're spritzing drops of water all over your makeup masterpiece.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
Karizma D.
Karizma D.
Grand Terrace, CA

Love this setting spray I always buy a new one once I finish it and it has a great matte finish that isn't to drying or dewy it's long lasting sweat proof there isn't much sun proteus were with a spf foundation
Billeh H.
Billeh H.
Boston, MA

For something pricey, I kind of expect it to do it's job, but it's not very lasting and the spray is rather light which tended to make my makeup fall out and look caked. I am quite disappointed in this product.
TeYonna R.
TeYonna R.
Virginia Bch, VA

The sprayer works like heaven!! No harsh surprise mist shooting out at you. Very lightly fragranced and the look of your skin after applying is so healthy and glowy. I also love that it comes in a travel size!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now