Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Dallas, TX
I carry this everywhere! It's holds your make up for hours and leaves it looking flawless even in the worst summer heats
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine, TX
I love this.
I spray before and after my makeup and it gives me a flawless look all day.
MU4E products are my holy grail
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Allentown, PA
July 15, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
This kept my makeup on all day in the 85 degree heat .It keeps a matte look .Its the best setting spray that i have used
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Holland, MI
Love this setting spray, it really makes make up last and look fresh all day!! You spray on and after applying make up 😀
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Skye C.
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
Very very great works good it's light weight smells great. Good for a full coverage face and a lot of makeup on so great
Justine B.
Justine B.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan, this setting spray makes my skin very oily. I would say that it is good for 30 mins to an hour but that's it.
Ansley V.
Ansley V.
Bethel Park, PA
This is a good product but not my all time favorite. I received this in a sample size and probably would not repurchase.
Mak P.
Mak P.
Sets the face nicely. Last a long time. Makes your makeup one with your face. Makes your face look very glowy and pretty
Dana W.
Dana W.
Buda, TX
it's okay. i use it mostly for my high light. it's not that good of a setting spray and it feels like water on my face.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry