BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
 I've gone through so many setting sprays and this has to be my favorite! I always purchase the travel size bc 1 or 2 sprays is all I need to cover my face! I especially like this setting spray during the summer bc I get more oily in the heat and this helps to keep my foundation matte and keep the oil at bay! I can go 4-5 hours without a blotting sheet which is a miracle! I highly recommend this product!
Irene K.
I use this spray as a toner also.  It smells little acidic smell but definitely my foundation lasts longer than usual.  I have oily skin so my foundation is always all gone after lunch time.  Only down thing is the container is little cheap so the sprayer cover cracks really soon, before I use 1/3 of the product.  :(
Brittany C.
Orlando, FL
Been using this for two years and it hasn't steered me wrong. Sets your makeup to your skin for hours and keeps it look good and in place. One of my most trusted brands and at and affordable price as well
Destiney P.
Altavista
Love this spray! It is more on the expensive side.. but when you’re gonna do your makeup that takes at least 1 hour, if not longer, you want it to stay all day! And keep you looking beautiful and radiant!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I don’t know how much this setting spray effects my make up but I think it’s made my face last longer? I can’t rate it super high because I have not seen a big change in my make up and how long it lasts.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I tried this at my friends and fell in love. It was such a great primer and made my makeup stay on so well. It also made my makeup look flawless. I couldn't believe how great this was. Usually by the end of the day my makeup is wiped off in spots. But after setting my face with this it stayed on all day even on my nose after blowing it numerous times. This is by far the best setting spray I have tried!!!
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Keeps my makeup looking fresh and vibrant all day and night. I went to a music festival this summer and brought this setting spray with me and my makeup did not budge and it still looked good all night!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great product! this did not disappoint at all. it totally went above and beyond. it has good value and a great product overall. super cute packaging and color as well. i️ would totally buy this again and recommend this product as well.
Samantha C.
Huntington , WV
My friend gave this to me when she decided it wasn’t for her. Honestly I don’t think it did anything at all. I rarely used it and eventually just tossed it. Scent was nonexistent, sprayed unevenly.
Ruth H.
I think that everyone use this one out to finish the make up and personally I really like the smell and it works really good I miss is the one of the best rated make up spray so I really loved it.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry