Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Lexi M.
Lexi M.

If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Sally D.
Sally D.

A lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours. It increases hydration for a silky, smooth appearance and won't dry skin out. This product is formulated with a complex to boost oxygenation and deliver a healthy-looking, radiant glow. .. reall description🙈✨👌
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ

HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
I find this setting spray works to keep you makeup on while still keeping you looking refreshed. It has a light weight feel without being to wet and greasy. I have dry skin and it never dries it out but it gives it a more dewier look, so it might not be best for oily skin. I also find myself reaching for the urban decay all nighter spray, but this is a good second choice.
Qiu X.
Qiu X.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec

The day I decided to get myself Make Up Forever's Mist and Fix was the day I made one of my wisest decisions.

The Mist and Fix does exactly what its name says. It adds a finishing touch of moisture after applying my make up. And the best part is it actually keeps my make up in place. I don't think this needs more explanation.

Foundation, bronzer, blush. All stay in place.
María S.
María S.
Medley, FL

I love this product . Asolutamente worth buying at this larger size, has a longer duration than 1.4 ounces how was shopping at Sephora. I love the way it smells too. This really makes your makeup stay put. My face would be half-fat way through the work day, but after using this, looks great all the way to the night with just a touch. Also gives a dewy look nice.
April D.
April D.

My daughter recommended this to me to spray on my brush for eyeshadow. I tend to like more of a natural look so I didn't want to try this. I finally gave in and tried it. I am now receiving so many compliments on my eye makeup. This is now one of my must have products. I purchased the trial size first which I recommend you do to try it. It also goes a LONG way!
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA

I don't wear much makeup, I'm more of a natural look. My friend let me borrow some to test it and I loved it! I use it mainly when I go out and wear a lot of makeup. It stayed on all night! I went out for girls night and danced all night long and my makeup wasn't dripping off my face. I don't know how but this is a must have product for those who go out a lot
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now