Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Troy, OH

This setting spray was okay- it didn't really impress me but it did an okay job. I don't think it helped my makeup to last any longer but does create a more natural look if your foundation looks a little cakey. I did not care for the chemical smell and the pump sometimes does not deliver an even mist, but rather bigger droplets. I also think it is a bit pricey. I will most likely not purchase this again in the future.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I hate that powdery look when I use mineral make up and this spray sets it so beautifully, with dewy look. Skin looks very natural and make up last definitely longer. It's alcohol free and I don't have any bad reaction from it, smells nice too. The only minus is that nozzle hole is too big and a lot of product comes out with each spray, leaving skin wet. I wish it would be fine mist, I think I will change the bottle.
Julian T.
Julian T.
Artesia, CA

I tried this because of all the hype it was receiving on youtube, but honestly don't love this product. The spray is very inconsistent, but maybe I just got a defective bottle. I'm not sure what it is but it also has a fragrance that I'm not in love with& if you accidentally spray it on your lips it leaves your lips tasting very bitter.
I do like the dewy, natural finish it gives! Definitely not a mattifying spray.
Celine M.
Celine M.
Barnegat, NJ

Helps correct your makeup and fix pores I also use this after I'm done applying my makeup and then I follow with the urban decay setting spray ! This spray is highly comparable to the Mac one and cheaper ! You can also use this on your eye shadow that's metallic for a frosted look that enhances the shadows spray the brush after you've appled desired eyeshadow don't be afraid to apply the shadow wet it works !
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

YES YES YES! This is my go to product. Don't get confused. It is not a setting spray. It is a spray that you can apply several times throughout your makeup application to make your face look dewy and fresh. I spray my damp beauty blender with it, my makeup brushes, and apply it directly to my face. It makes such a difference. I also think it is a good value especially compared to setting sprays on the market.
Isneth G.
Isneth G.

I really love this setting spray as it works amazingly for every skin type. It holds up your makeup very well throughout the day. The finish is absolutely beautiful as it will not leave your face too matte or dewy, just natural. The scent is also pleasant and not fragrant or overwhelming. I recommend this setting spray as it is a very underrated little gem. I have to have this in my makeup arsenal always.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

first makeup setting spray ive ever used and it did a good job. it literally feels like a burst of misty water on your face and doesnt leave a scent. it held my makeup on for a full 8 hour shift at work and i didnt have to reapply my eyeshadow every few hours like normal. it keeps foundation and eueshadow in place. i still had to apply eyeliner maybe once more but totally worth it. love this brand
Liza T.
Liza T.

AMAZING!! I was checking out and saw it I was actually going to grab the urban decay setting spray but my boyfriend told me to grab this one because it looked "nicer" and I'm obsessed! Already stressed about running out. It evens out your complexion, foundation, highlighter and lasts all day. I have very oily skin and instead of my makeup running off my face it stays & prevents oil in my opinion.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Los Angeles, CA

At first I liked this product- it was refreshing and helped to make my makeup look less cakey. I didn't notice a dramatic change in how long my makeup lasted but I do think it helped. However, after about 6 months it developed a very gross smell! It started to smell like mildew or mold or something stale. I had to return it because nothing that smells that way should be going on your face!
Irish A.
Irish A.
Vancouver, BC

This is my favourite setting spray in the world, aside from Urban Decay. I have an oily skin and this one works the best for me. I spray this to my face right before I use my concealer and foundation; and spray this again to set my makeup on. This setting spray lasts long as well which is great because I stay out of the house for 16 hours everyday. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now