Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Hamilton, ON

After not being able to get my hands on my go-to setting spray, I picked this up as the next best option. I'm happy to say that I'm impressed! You can definitely tell the difference between only setting your make up with powder versus wearing powder AND finishing with Mist & Fix. My only complaint would be at times it does not spray evenly- what I mean by that is for the most part it is a mist, however at times I will have to dab off amalgamated sections that look as though I was rained on.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

Moisture!!!! Hands-down the most moisturizing setting spray in the market it locks in Meister into the skin for 40% more hydration. It does that your make up and at the same time but I really feel like it is a hydrating setting spray and really just missed everything together which helps prevent your foundation from watching up. I do have a command you try other brands if you have very oily skin but I really love the finish that the make up forever setting spray for gives you.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Henderson, NV

I'm not sold on setting sprays. It is easy to use so I almost always spray it on when I finish my makeup just in case, but I haven't noticed much of a change in how long my makeup lasts. I wish it had a finer mister on top so I didn't get such big drops on my face. I feel like it takes a little longer to dry completely than a finer mist would.

I still use a setting powder if I want my makeup to really stay put long term. This is good when you are in a hurry.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

This setting spray is OK. I bought it for my wedding at the suggestion of Sephora employee. It seemed to keep my makeup set in place for a few hours but definitely not the whole day like I was expecting. It was very rainy and humid on my wedding day, and in the pictures, you can see the toll that the weather took on my makeup. The setting spray did not hold up against the elements. I really would have liked it to do a better job. I will not buy again.
Floorencia M.
Floorencia M.
la plata

Maquillaje For Ever niebla y Corrección de maquillaje Configuración SprayIf quieres que tu maquillaje dure más tiempo se queda, siempre tengo una base y un spray de fijación. O yo he probado muchas variaciones y hoy reviso de nuevo (para mí) nueva: el Make Up For Ever niebla y Corrección de maquillaje posición de difusor. Esto asegura que su maquillaje se queda más tiempo y la piel hidratada para estancias más largas. Muy agradable ahora es más frío!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY

Makeup Forever Mist and Fix setting spray is definitely my favorite setting spray, even more than Urband Decay Chill makeup setting spray. It is by far the best I have ever tried, in my opinion. I think my last bottle got knocked over into my bathroom trash though, and I am so sad I can't find it and haven't had a chance to repurchase yet. As soon as I can, I will definitely be repurchasing this spray, it's hands down the best setting spray there is.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Vallejo, CA

Ordered the smaller size to test out. Used the spray on New Years Eve for the first time and I absolutely love the way my make up looked all night! The feeling on my face after spraying it on was amazing. Felt so fresh, and I felt like my makeup looked photoshop finished. I use this product on nights outs, not everyday. I do have a very oily complexion near the end of the work day so I might try using it more often. Would recommend and buy again!
Sheila S.
Sheila S.

Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

Mist & Fix is a life saver! I love this setting spray so much. It really helps to keep the cakey-ness of a lot of power and makeup toned down. It gives a like dewy finish. It's impossible to tell I'm wearing it. It's completely weightless feeling. It keeps the makeup in place completely in place even on hot days. I have the 125ml bottle. I use it a lot. I bought it back in April and I'm like a third of the way done. It is also frequently used.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL

I really love this, well, I love Make Up Forever. Application is super easy. When I sprayed it definitely went on as a light mist and it had a lovely smell on the initial spritz which after a few seconds there was no scent at all, which is great. It acts as an actual setting spray and reduces the 'cakey-ness' on your face. Great when you have special occasions and want your makeup to last long. Highly recommended, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now