Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA

My holy grail setting spray! Before this, I've use the Urban Decay & the Too Cool for School setting spray and I prefer the Makeup Forever one! It's sprays out fine mist which I absolutely love and it really does make my makeup set in place and last throughout the day! I use this everyday and noticed my makeup does last longer and doesn't break down whenever I do use it! I highly recommend to those who are looking for good setting sprays!
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Omaha, Nebraska

A friend of mine sent me this product from beauty Gen expo, and I couldn't of have been more happy! I had never tried it before and I just couldn't believe how long my makeup stayed in place using it. It didn't break apart at all, or start to get patchy. I still consider my self pretty basic when it comes to makeup but on days that I know I need to dress up for events or special gatherings I like to do make sure my makeup looks it's best!
Kenni C.
Kenni C.

I was expecting a lot from this makeup setting spray but wasn't too impressed. Do I feel like my makeup stayed in place, yes but honestly not much better than it does without it. In terms of my foundation and powder I think it maybe helped it last a little longer but I was a little disappointed that it still didn't really help from keeping my eyeshadow and mascara fall a little below my eyes. I don't know if I would invest in this again.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA

I use this spray after all my face makeup to take away the powdery look. My skin is combo normal to dry but oily forehead and this works well for me. It can sometimes feel like you're showering your face and I might prefer a finer mist but this does not disrupt my makeup at all and makes it look really nice after it dries. I don't spray a lot of this on my forehead just because it is more moisturizing and it works out perfectly.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT

I'm not sure if this actually works, but I've been using it for years for dress up events during the summer. In warmer weather my makeup tends to slide or melt off, so I like to spray my face after application with Mist & Fix. It seems like my makeup stays in place better when I use it, but I don't have proof. I've been to a few weddings in 90 degree weather and when I don't use this setting spray I swear I sweat more.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Troy, OH

This setting spray was okay- it didn't really impress me but it did an okay job. I don't think it helped my makeup to last any longer but does create a more natural look if your foundation looks a little cakey. I did not care for the chemical smell and the pump sometimes does not deliver an even mist, but rather bigger droplets. I also think it is a bit pricey. I will most likely not purchase this again in the future.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I hate that powdery look when I use mineral make up and this spray sets it so beautifully, with dewy look. Skin looks very natural and make up last definitely longer. It's alcohol free and I don't have any bad reaction from it, smells nice too. The only minus is that nozzle hole is too big and a lot of product comes out with each spray, leaving skin wet. I wish it would be fine mist, I think I will change the bottle.
Julian T.
Julian T.
Artesia, CA

I tried this because of all the hype it was receiving on youtube, but honestly don't love this product. The spray is very inconsistent, but maybe I just got a defective bottle. I'm not sure what it is but it also has a fragrance that I'm not in love with& if you accidentally spray it on your lips it leaves your lips tasting very bitter.
I do like the dewy, natural finish it gives! Definitely not a mattifying spray.
Celine M.
Celine M.
Barnegat, NJ

Helps correct your makeup and fix pores I also use this after I'm done applying my makeup and then I follow with the urban decay setting spray ! This spray is highly comparable to the Mac one and cheaper ! You can also use this on your eye shadow that's metallic for a frosted look that enhances the shadows spray the brush after you've appled desired eyeshadow don't be afraid to apply the shadow wet it works !
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

YES YES YES! This is my go to product. Don't get confused. It is not a setting spray. It is a spray that you can apply several times throughout your makeup application to make your face look dewy and fresh. I spray my damp beauty blender with it, my makeup brushes, and apply it directly to my face. It makes such a difference. I also think it is a good value especially compared to setting sprays on the market.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry