BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Brooke P.
Mckinney, TX
Honestly this stuff is really similar to Mac’s Fix+. I like it because it has the slightest scent but nothing crazy. The mist is also really nice but I will spray it on then pounce my beauty blender on my face just to make sure there’s no dots left from the spray.
Alicia T.
This is my holy grail setting spray - I have repurchased a million times. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and sets my makeup all day. I even get a nice glow from using this setting spray. You can’t go wrong with this one and no breakouts or irritation whatsoever!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this stuff! I tried my friends one time when we were doing our makeup to go out for the night and I was amazed at how well it worked. My makeup did not move all night my face looked flawless and my makeup was almost still perfect by the end of the night through a bunch of sweating and dancing so of course I went out and bought my own and I use it all the time. I like that it dosent dry my face out it actually makes it feel hydrated and gives a nice glow to my skin this stuffs amazing I will repurchase when I'm done with the one I have!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Honestly, this is amazing for everything. Use this to wet your brush and make a shadow more pigmented or metallic. I use this to set the face, prep the face, hydrate the face, and to make my highlight even more intense. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Amy P.
I can never be without this product again.. I have tried other setting sprays, and felt they were useles!! This is the holy grail of setting spray, look no further.  It helps to keep the face from looking made up and leaves you with natural glow.
Jessica A.
Didn't really enjoy the setting spray to much, it accentuated my textured skin. Although it did do the job in setting my Foundation, I don't think I will be using this product again. I didn't enjoy the fragrance or how drying it was even on my oily skin.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
this setting spray is great for making makeup last or stay on longer. it has a great mist as well. Makeup forever is a great brand their products are almost always a hit for me. i got mine from sephora, i would repurchase this product. highly recommend
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
I like this product! It doesn’t have a bad smell and you don’t have to do seventy sprays to get your face covered. The only negative thing I will say is my face starts to get oily looking after about 6 hours and I have to dab my face and then respray. And I don’t typically have super oily skin.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
This is a great product! It’s not my absolute favorite setting spray, but it’s definitely in the top 3 for me! Makes your makeup look flawless and stay in place! It has a nice mist without spurting any large drops. Kind of pricey, but it’s worth it!
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
I absolutely LOVE makeup forever. All of their products are a go to for me. So when they come out with new items I have to try them. This was no exception. They have such high standards of quality. MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry