MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
One of my favorite setting sprays. I use it on a daily basis, it sprays an evendors fine mist. And the bottle lasts a while.
Shamika P.
Shamika P.
Stamford, CT
I always use this when doing my makeup. Its the perfect way to make sure all my makeup stays in place, and it really works!
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
West Charleston, VT
Love everything makeup forever, great packaging always and lasts "forever" . A little pricey but I'd rather pay for quality
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I haven't used this product in a few months and I am not sure why I stopped because I loved it. It set my makeup perfectly.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Last for a long period of time and leaves your make up looking beautiful. Also leaves your skin hydrating all day and night
Minerva r.
Minerva r.
Pacoima, CA
Very good stuff not sticky or smelly like others, makes me fill more complete when i apply it and helps through
8 hr shift
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Stuff is awesome! Works well for the day look. I wouldn't depend on it for my evening look but it's fine for work makeup.
Ivette Q.
Ivette Q.
Makeup forever is an amazing artist brand love seeing everything they do & come out new I pretty obsessed with it as well
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Allentown, PA
July 15, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
This kept my makeup on all day in the 85 degree heat .It keeps a matte look .Its the best setting spray that i have used
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry