Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Analiese M.
Analiese M.

So nice, does make you slightly sweaty looking for the first half hour which isn't really a problem and happens with most sprays but it holds the makeup amazing and is so light and doesn't feel like anythings there.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Victoria, BC

Amazing setting spray. I also love using this to wet my brushes to create a foiled look. I feel like it makes my makeup come together beautifully but I die need to spray my face from time to time throughout the day.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD

The makeup forever must and fix spray is pretty great. It's very lightweight and it keeps your makeup on all day. It doesn't have an amazing smell but it is very easy to apply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Fort Smith, AR

I highly recommend this setting spry! Keeps your make up in place for about 16 hours! It's good for a combination skin! Works wonders ! It's easy to apply you just spray it over your make up and you're ready to go!
Nakiya F.
Nakiya F.
Kansas, OK

This product sets your face and will keep it there all day long! Put it on in the morning and it stays all night long! It's very lightweight and airy! Doesn't feel sticky! I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashtlynn B.
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas City, KS

This setting spray is my life!! It keeps my makeup on through anything! I am a waitress and I wear a lot of makeup, and as we all know , makeup and sweat do NOT mix, fear no more because this product works wonders!
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI

Perfect. I love this product and highly recommend it to any one that has oily skin. It doesnt make your face appear oily and it smells like nothing actually. I bought a bottle from sephora and I would buy it again.
Christie T.
Christie T.

I would never leave the house without applying this setting spray. It is a light mist that doesn't leave your Make Up heavy feeling or cakey. It provides a great finish and I would recommend this product to anyone
sarah S.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN

Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks and it works well so far. I have oily skin which sometimes causes my makeup to transfer. This spray helps to keep everything in the correct place and resist smudging.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now