BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle S.
I love this setting spray! It significantly increases the wear time of my makeup. I love the nozzle of this product because it dispenses the product in a fine mist. This setting spray is also great for foiling metallic eyeshadow. I also love using this product before I apply my foundation as an extra base.
Megan G.
Portland , OR
This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
Jennifer S.
Mounds
This product is great. I use it to set my makeup for the day and it definitely give me the matte finish I am looking for. I will say that the spray is a bit heavy and not as even if a spray but it works and keep my makeup set for hours. I work 12 hour shift and my makeup still looks great at the end.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Love, love, love this setting spray! It sets makeup amazingly (went to the gym with Kat Von D eyeliner on and it didn't budge, although I don't recommend working out in makeup because it's bad for your skin) and it doesn't make my face feel like it's set in stone like the Urban Decay setting spray does.
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
I love this setting spray! This formula is alcohol free, which I LOVE, and my makeup truly stays all day. I usually get the travel size, which is easy to take with me anywhere in case I need a refresher throughout the day. The only downside is the spritzer, its not a super fine mist, and I wish it was!
Hailey G.
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Chantel N.
This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Taylor F.
Aldie, VA
This is now my favorite setting spray! Lasts literally forever I kid you not! I can put my makeup on and know that my face is only coming off if I am taking it off. Went out for a night of clubbing and my face was still on the next morning. Does wonders for highlighters and shimmery shadows. Must buy!!!
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This setting spray is okay it didn't wow me like the urban decay all nighter setting spray. But it does set your makeup beautiful and is till do reccomend I think this is pricy but so is the other one I just prefer the other setting spray over this one
Jacqueline S.
Burbank, CA
I love this setting spray. I was recommend this setting spray by a Sephora makeup artist. It is easy to apply and does keep your makeup on longer. I feel that with all my makeup routines, I have to have a setting spray. I recommend this to anyone who loves setting sprays and wants to try a new one!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry