Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

Before i used this i use to hear a lot of good things about it so i decided to try it and i really liked it. Left myface looking fresh for hours!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.

This was my first setting spray recommended by a friend. I don't regret giving it a try. It makes my makeup last longer and it has a nice finish.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Orlando, FL

Excellent product. This make me look so good and fashion when I need. is so easy to apply , It's indispensable on my make up box, really love it.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL

This is good to set your makeup or freshen up. I love the way it lightly mists your face. It doesn't make your makeup run whatsoever. It's great!
No es recomendable en pieles grasas debido a que su formula es de alta hidratacion, en algunas pieles secas tambien genera una pelicula aceitosa.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA

This product is outstanding, especially for the very reasonable price. The quality is amazing and not sacrificing anything quality over quantity!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY

love this setting spray! one of my favorites. it compares to mac fix plus but its not as amazing in my opinion. still great thought. i recommend
Brooke G.
Brooke G.

Obviously this is a staple in everyone's bag. This makes my makeup last all day even with my insanely oily skin. I will always have this nearby!
robin s.
robin s.
Sebring, FL

This is an amazing product. It helps my make up stay all day. It's very helpful in the humid climate I live in. Very easy to apply, just squirt.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.

I love this mist it sprays evenly feels great in the skin and keeps the makeup in place even keeps your skin hydrated and refreshed all day long
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now