Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
THIS IS REALLY GOOD IT MAKE ME FEEL SO HYDRATED AND MAKES ME FEEL SO GOD IT LOOKS SO NATURAL ON MY FACE IF MAKE ME LOOK GOOD
Heather D.
Heather D.
Youngstown, OH
One of my favorite setting sprays. I use it on a daily basis, it sprays an evendors fine mist. And the bottle lasts a while.
Angelah S.
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Love that it stays on all night and all day ! Just need 2 sprays don't have to over bored it with so much lol long lasting !
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson , NV
I haven't used this product in a few months and I am not sure why I stopped because I loved it. It set my makeup perfectly.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Last for a long period of time and leaves your make up looking beautiful. Also leaves your skin hydrating all day and night
Shamika P.
Shamika P.
Stamford, CT
I always use this when doing my makeup. Its the perfect way to make sure all my makeup stays in place, and it really works!
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
West Charleston, VT
Love everything makeup forever, great packaging always and lasts "forever" . A little pricey but I'd rather pay for quality
Minerva r.
Minerva r.
Pacoima, CA
Very good stuff not sticky or smelly like others, makes me fill more complete when i apply it and helps through
8 hr shift
Ivette Q.
Ivette Q.
Makeup forever is an amazing artist brand love seeing everything they do & come out new I pretty obsessed with it as well
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Stuff is awesome! Works well for the day look. I wouldn't depend on it for my evening look but it's fine for work makeup.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray