BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
I love this spray! it works to set your makeup amazing but also to put on before your makeup so your face will feel moisturized! it works great for both oily and dry skin. super easy to apply all you have to do is shake it up a bit and spray a few times all over your face and it does wonders! sure recommend to everyone!
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Not my favorite, but it works. I don't feel its worth the money because I can get a better product for a cheaper price. Looks great for a few hours but starts to stop working after that, maybe it doesn't work well with my oily skin
Karena D.
Norfolk, VA
I bought this from sephora and it was recommended after spending like two hours buying so much stuff. It was thirty five dollars. I don't think it's worth the price. It's like basically spraying water on my face. Over priced water. It seems like it works well for a few minutes.
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this spray I like well live . funny I bought it and used it once and returned it. and then a week later I repurchased it.. I love it to set my makeup. what I did is spray my beauty blender and then dab it on my face Over my makeup and it sets so nice ! I now love this product.
mckell s.
I'm so obsessed with this setting spray! It really finishes off your look and keeps it stay on all day. You can't feel it on your face after you spray it and it dries super evenly and doesn't make your look patchy at all. It's good for all skin types, and is super refreshing.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked great to set my make up,  the only thing that disappointed me was the scent and how my skin felt with it on. I almost had a tacky feel on my face after spraying it. But it did keep my makeup on the day I used it. If it gets reformulated I would definitely buy it again.
Isabella S.
Hollywood, FL
I actually just ran out of this setting spray. It is a good every day setting spray. It doesnt make you matte or shiny it just sets your makeup with out changing the appearance its pretty lightweight but doesnt wear for a girls night out. You might want to find something a little stronger and long wearing for a night out.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is my second go to setting spray. I usually use this on days that are a little more chillier. When the weather gets cold and I need a setting spray I always go to this. It helps my makeup stay on place and also keeps my face refreshed and moisturized.
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
Great product and makes my skin feel very hydrated. It comes with the a lot in the bottle. The price is a little bit more expensive than some of the other brands but I do feel like it's worth it. It really hold your make up together
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry