Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
Omaha, NE

Love make up forever brand and their setting spray didn't disappoint me either. Love the spray that the bottle gives. I have tried some in the past where it feels like my face is completely wet and my makeup is reusing this is not the case.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA

I like this setting spray cuz it's help my make up to last longer and look flawless for few hours. I haven't bought it but a friend of mine have it and I used it few times. It's a good spray to go for if you have not very oily or dry skin .
Karlie M.
Karlie M.
Highland, IL

Maybe I really enjoy it because it was the first expensive setting spray I've ever gotten, but it really holds up well, keeps my makeup in place, and controls oil migration through the day. Any weather! And I can touch my face and it stays!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, Ma

I'm not really sure if this product works to set my makeup, but it does help give me a fresh, dewy look. I just give a little spritz at the end of my routine. I also like that even though it provides moisture, it won't smudge my eye makeup.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

Mist and fix is so nice! It's a great alternative to Mac Fix Plus if you don't support or want to buy Mac. This is great for a primer, refreshing spray, Setting spray, and to wet brushes for applying shadows/blending out liquids and creams
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cary, NC

Holy grail!!! Love this spray, it's the only one that lives up to the claim to set your makeup for more than ten hours. Doesn't have a fragrance, at least that I can tell. They have a travel size that it good to keep on your purse as well.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.

This is probably my favorite setting spray! It is seriously like glue for my makeup. When I use it I know I don't have to worry about sweating off my makeup or it fading or anything. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it, in my opinion.
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA

This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Bre F.
Bre F.

This is a great setting spray. It is in one of my top setting sprays. I would recommend this product but there are other sprays that work better and are more affordable. But if you love this brand you are going to love this setting spray.
Mia M.
Mia M.

Love this spray for making a very dewy look to my skin and it's very refreshing and does the job! I would recommend to test a small bottle first to see if you like it then buy the bigger one because it is pricey but I do love this spray!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now