BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
West Charleston, VT
Love everything makeup forever, great packaging always and lasts "forever" . A little pricey but I'd rather pay for quality
Minerva r.
Minerva r.
Pacoima, CA
Very good stuff not sticky or smelly like others, makes me fill more complete when i apply it and helps through
8 hr shift
Ivette Q.
Ivette Q.
Makeup forever is an amazing artist brand love seeing everything they do & come out new I pretty obsessed with it as well
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Stuff is awesome! Works well for the day look. I wouldn't depend on it for my evening look but it's fine for work makeup.
Mak P.
Mak P.
Sets the face nicely. Last a long time. Makes your makeup one with your face. Makes your face look very glowy and pretty
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Allentown, PA
This kept my makeup on all day in the 85 degree heat .It keeps a matte look .Its the best setting spray that i have used
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine , TX
I love this.
I spray before and after my makeup and it gives me a flawless look all day.
MU4E products are my holy grail
Justine B.
Justine B.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan, this setting spray makes my skin very oily. I would say that it is good for 30 mins to an hour but that's it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Holland, MI
Love this setting spray, it really makes make up last and look fresh all day!! You spray on and after applying make up 😀
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray