Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
I R.
I R.

Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Kim M.
Kim M.

I purchased the travel size version as I needed a setting spray to help my makeup look less powdery. The packaging is practical and delivers a fine mist. It feels refreshing and dries quickly. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It does an awesome job of keeping my makeup in place throughout out the day, and keep my skin from looking too oily. My foundation usually looks good for about 6 to 8 hours after using this.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

This is a great FINISHING spray. I don't think it's the BEST at prolonging your makeup, but this is the best option for people with dry skin. It also works a lot like Fix+. It gets rid of any powdery finish on your face !
Carly N.
Carly N.
Randolph, Ma

If your looking for something that's comparable to the Mac fix+ this is it. It's really nice and refreshing. Works better as a setting spray or to dampen a beauty blender. I would say it's best for someone with dry skin.
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Seattle, WA

I love this setting spray. My makeup lasted all night and never got gross or smudgy. It bothers me that I feel like I'm getting my face wet when I spray it on, but it didn't do anything to mess up my makeup so who cares!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL

Really love this stuff. Got it as a sample recommendation from a Sephora associate and have been obsessed ever since. It smells fantastic and really makes makeup stay put. I can definitely recommend this whole heartedly.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Portland , OR

I love this setting spray. I sometimes spray it on after my moisturizer and before I put my makeup on, then also after I put my makeup on for extra hold. Good for oily, combo or dry skin. I definitely recommend this one!
Xamara H.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX

I bought this at my local Sephora. It's was okay, of course quite pricey. It's just a mist that I found works similarly to my nyx stay matte mist. It is very lightweight, but I would rather spend less on another product.
Bree Y.
Bree Y.
Sherman, TX

Not a bad product. I don't love it as much as Urban Decay's, but I thought since I love Make Up Forevers foundation, why not try the setting spray too? It kept my makeup on, I just didn't get the dewy finish that I love.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now