BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Last for a long period of time and leaves your make up looking beautiful. Also leaves your skin hydrating all day and night
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
West Charleston, VT
Love everything makeup forever, great packaging always and lasts "forever" . A little pricey but I'd rather pay for quality
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
I haven't used this product in a few months and I am not sure why I stopped because I loved it. It set my makeup perfectly.
Minerva r.
Minerva r.
Pacoima, CA
Very good stuff not sticky or smelly like others, makes me fill more complete when i apply it and helps through
8 hr shift
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Stuff is awesome! Works well for the day look. I wouldn't depend on it for my evening look but it's fine for work makeup.
Ivette Q.
Ivette Q.
Makeup forever is an amazing artist brand love seeing everything they do & come out new I pretty obsessed with it as well
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine , TX
I love this.
I spray before and after my makeup and it gives me a flawless look all day.
MU4E products are my holy grail
Justine B.
Justine B.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan, this setting spray makes my skin very oily. I would say that it is good for 30 mins to an hour but that's it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Ansley V.
Ansley V.
Bethel Park, PA
This is a good product but not my all time favorite. I received this in a sample size and probably would not repurchase.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray