BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Laxmi D.
Newtown, PA
This is a staple in my makeup bag.
I absolutely LOVE this- I can't say one bad thing.
It's so light weight and gives you the perfect natural look. Unlike other setting sprays, this doesn't dry matte or dewy.
It looks like you don't even have a setting spray on.
Sephora has little bottles of this for $12 so I would say buy the small bottle and go from there.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor , MI
This stuff is fine. I haven't noticed any extensive wear difference when I use it. It smells decent though and a small bottle has lasted me quite a while. It doesn't make your face too shiny, or cause anything to slip around. I''m trying other products for comparison.
Kim S.
Less than impressed with this one. I got it as a free sample and currently already use the Urban Decay setting spray. There wasn't anything too terrible about it except that it just didn't do as good a job as the UD one at keeping everything smudge-free.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Before purchasing this spray I was using one that i bought from walmart.  It was okay I guess.  My very good friend recommended this brand several times before I finally bit the bullet and bought some for my myself.  This brand does not appear to be as watery as the drug store brand.  It works awesome.  cannot beat the price either.
Maura N.
I bought it because I wanted something that would set my makeup all day. The girl swore it would "water proof" my whole face because I was having issues with my eyebrow just fading because I'm oily in that area. Well literally does not do anything to my makeup, sprays horribly and it has a not very pleasing smell. Don't waste your money buy UD or KatVonD
Elaine L.
Definitely one of my first "real" setting sprays, I love that it keeps my skin looking dewy without having makeup running even after a long day. Only drawback? The nozzle dispenses rather large droplets, so sometimes it feels more like a water gun than a light, airy mist. And obvs I prefer the latter. That's the only reason why it's got one star docked.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
tried this product on a whim as the ones at ulta are very expensive. It works pretty well. Without this spray my make up looks matte for like 2 hours then because shiny as heck like literally so greasy it looks like someone rubbed chicken grease on me lol. But I tried this with the elf setting powder and it went well. I placed the setting powder on after putting on my make up then sealed it with the spray. It decreased my shine immensely. it was a heat wave here and even after 6 hours in the 90 plus degree and extreme humidity my face still looked great.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
#contest.
This is a spray that I love to apply because it truly sets it BUT I don't look "washed" out or ashy or chalky. It is lightweight and that is a great feeling! It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. I would recommend it to others.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry