BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julie D.
Milford
This spray is to be used after you're done with your makeup routine so that it keeps everything in place. It's very light but you need to let it dry, kind of feels weird at first. it does help with keeping makeup in place but all makeup runs eventually. This product is very good and I highly recommend it.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
OBSESSED!! I love this setting spray, to say the least. Dries and sets so beautifully! It doesn't move anything around, it definitely stands by its word when it says "long lasting" I could fall asleep with my makeup on and wake up looking flawless. (Not that I recommend that, but hey! We've all been there ūü§∑
Hananh G.
This isn't my favorite setting spray but it also works just as well as the urban decay. I think the spray isn't as nice as the mist that comes out of the urban decay setting spray but it still keeps my make up in place.
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
great setting spray. only one i'll use for brides.  doesn't change your makeup finish and doesn't leave the face sticky like some do.  Last all day and allows for touch up with out making you look cakey.  it really is a great product.  I don't use everyday just on special occasions.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
What I like:
This smells great! Very hydrating and has a good coverage when sprayed. This leaves my face dry. When I like it to leave me with a dewy finish.

What I don't like:
Doesn't compare to MAC setting sprays that I have tried in the past. MAC setting spray is more hydrating, which is why I prefer it.
Rachel H.
Augusta, GA
This setting spray is amazing! It's really good for my oily skin! It leaves a nice natural finish on your skin! Maybe a little dewy. I really like the price of this setting spray and I would Rex one to to anyone looking for a good all around setting spray!
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. Keeps makeup on all night long for a flawless finish. The packaging is amazing and is for combination skin. I wish there were more hydrating qualities to this product but I would definitely buy again.
Taylor S.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. I think the nozzle on this is super fine, so the spray is evenly distributed. It makes my makeup last pretty much all day. I've already repurchased this a couple times as I use it every day. I highly recommend this setting spray and MUFE as a brand in general.
Brianna D.
While I enjoy this product when I use it. I do not feel as though it makes a huge difference in my makeup. After applying, it takes a little while for my face to become completely dry again. However, it does grant a refreshing mist and does not irritate my skin.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry