Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
kara m.
kara m.

YES. can't say enough good things about this spray. Smells amazing (like honeysuckle). Lasts all day. Perfect for my brides and pageant girls. Never had an issue for any skin type. Love love love. Always keep this in my kit.
soph k.
soph k.

This make up forever mist and setting spray is pretty good. The title of the brand makes you feel like anything you buy from this brand is long lasting. But for the price of this make up, I totally agree that it works well!
Anabel R.
Anabel R.

Before I used this always felt like my make up was missing something. Worth the price. So glad I got it. Make up forever it's so reliable. Personally it felt lightweight. Will defiantly be buying it soon. Almost running out
Alexa I.
Alexa I.
Franklin Lakes, NJ

This is a great setting mist! I purchased this from Sephora. I have combination skin and this product has worked well for me keeping my makeup looking fresh. Highly recommend this product. It is a great value for the price.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Missouri City

Omg you could use this for so may different things. This literally melts your makeup together at the end of your makeup routine. It is also really good for enhancing loose pigments or eyeshadows. It is a holy grail of mine.
This product mists on after makeup is finished and sets makeupp for at least ten to twelve hours. You can rub it off and you can't seat it off Make up looks freshly applied even after all day. Also is not drying to my skin.
Grace C.
Grace C.

Mist & Fix is my favorite for an everyday, there isn't a crazy long staying power with it but it works. Also I love using this with shadows for spraying brushes to help with the pigmentation of the shadows. It does wonders!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Although I like urban decays setting spray a little better, I still absolutely love this! It keeps my foundation in place all day and depending on my foundation, gives me the best matte look. I'd definitely get this again!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.

Great for the price. I used it 1-3 times a week. It's great for a lower price setting spray. My foundation does not love. I use it on my beauty blender and the finish is really matte and nice. I can recommend this product.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It does an awesome job of keeping my makeup in place throughout out the day, and keep my skin from looking too oily. My foundation usually looks good for about 6 to 8 hours after using this.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry