BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Emily D.
Clovis , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried at least 10 different setting sprays and Mist N Fix is BY FAR THE BEST SETTING SPRAY on the market! The oxygen complex allows your skin to breath throughout the day so your makeup doesn't break up. Light refreshing mist that has a pleasant smell as well! A must have!
A favorite beauty vlogger loved this, so I tried it and loved it so much I bought the BIG bottle. The pump spray give a nice, even application. Help keeps my combination skin from getting too oily and keeps my makeup in place. I try a lot of different setting sprays, but this is a great go-to product for when I want reliability.
Jackie H.
Logansport
This setting spray is definitely one worth buying. It's good for all skin types and very easy to apply and use I use it daily. I think it has some sun protectant because I go out a lot and never get sun burnt on my face.
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love Love!  Great product.  Does what it says - it keeps my makeup looking fresh ALL DAY LONG.  I was recommended this by a girl working at Sephora.  She said it's good especially for people with dry skin (that's me!) Will definitely buy this again.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to setting spray! Only thing is it's a little on the pricey side and gets used up fast due to it spraying out so much but I really like using a lot of setting spray! I only need like 3 sprays and my face is covered
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING levels of staying power!! Best staying spray you can get. Much preferable to the MAC fixing spray. This setting spray really will last you all day. Made a huge difference in my makeup staying on.
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL
i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for anyone with dry to combination skin. I have oily skin, and I like to use this while going for a dewy finished look. Works great to transform powder foundations into more of a foiled texture.
Deborah a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really makes my make up stay all day. I think that it's very weightless and I think anybody who appreciate that. I love the smell of it also! Definitely try the product out and see what you think
Sharayah L.
Recently I have been trying to find something comparable to Mac. I got a gift card to sephora and decided to try this. I LOVE it! I don't know if I will be going back to Mac. This holds my makeup in place and I also use it for wetting my brushes for eyeshadow.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry