BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor , MI
This stuff is fine. I haven't noticed any extensive wear difference when I use it. It smells decent though and a small bottle has lasted me quite a while. It doesn't make your face too shiny, or cause anything to slip around. I''m trying other products for comparison.
Laxmi D.
Newtown, PA
This is a staple in my makeup bag.
I absolutely LOVE this- I can't say one bad thing.
It's so light weight and gives you the perfect natural look. Unlike other setting sprays, this doesn't dry matte or dewy.
It looks like you don't even have a setting spray on.
Sephora has little bottles of this for $12 so I would say buy the small bottle and go from there.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Kim S.
Less than impressed with this one. I got it as a free sample and currently already use the Urban Decay setting spray. There wasn't anything too terrible about it except that it just didn't do as good a job as the UD one at keeping everything smudge-free.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It makes my makeup last all day without fail and keeps it looking just as flawless as when I applied it. It dries quickly and has an easy to use spray nozzle. I always come back to this one because it's the best quality for your money.
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I really love this setting spray, definitely a 5-star product but it's too expensive for daily use which is how often I like to use my setting sprays. It's not a miracle worker but it does extend the life of my foundation and unlike many setting sprays does not contain any alcohol. I use 3 acne medications and 1 melasma medication (all very drying), this setting spray makes my skin look and feel hydrated.
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Before purchasing this spray I was using one that i bought from walmart.  It was okay I guess.  My very good friend recommended this brand several times before I finally bit the bullet and bought some for my myself.  This brand does not appear to be as watery as the drug store brand.  It works awesome.  cannot beat the price either.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Maura N.
I bought it because I wanted something that would set my makeup all day. The girl swore it would "water proof" my whole face because I was having issues with my eyebrow just fading because I'm oily in that area. Well literally does not do anything to my makeup, sprays horribly and it has a not very pleasing smell. Don't waste your money buy UD or KatVonD
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry