BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love this product and think it is comparable to UD. I do switch between the two.....basically which I grab first sometimes.
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Makes my face look completely perfect and matte. I just adore it. It works so good on me. I love how amazing it is and works.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Awesome is take a lot to achieve your make up for just having a short period of time this will help you ro have for more time
Ashlyn G.
Ashlyn G.
This product was good. It did make my makeup last longer. However, I have many other setting sprays I'd grab before this one.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Use this only when going out for.a special occasion or going to be outside for an extended period of time. Works pretty well
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
THIS IS REALLY GOOD IT MAKE ME FEEL SO HYDRATED AND MAKES ME FEEL SO GOD IT LOOKS SO NATURAL ON MY FACE IF MAKE ME LOOK GOOD
Angelah S.
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Love that it stays on all night and all day ! Just need 2 sprays don't have to over bored it with so much lol long lasting !
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
This spray will keep your makeup in place all day! Works well either before or after makeup application, however you prefer.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
One of my favorite setting sprays. I use it on a daily basis, it sprays an evendors fine mist. And the bottle lasts a while.
Shamika P.
Shamika P.
Stamford, CT
I always use this when doing my makeup. Its the perfect way to make sure all my makeup stays in place, and it really works!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry