Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY

Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day long! I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all! Highly recommend this spray to everybody
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
kitchener, Ontario

Very similar to fix+from mac! Definitely if you need something to spray your brushes with before eyeshadow application it will help it deepen the pigment. Very nice!!!
Janeia L.
Janeia L.
Palmdale, CA

This is best used after you're finished with your makeup. It will last you all night! It is also best used as a primer or moisturizer before the start of your makeup.
Yareli P.
Yareli P.
Auburn, WA

I LOVE it. It sets my makeup quickly letting it last all day and makes it look really stunning. I recommend this to anyone who wants their makeup to look good all day
Iridian M.
Iridian M.
Fort Collins, CO

Setting sprays work always great on my if it's a drugstore or brand they work the same maybe the cuality is waaay better when it your going out to party or the beach.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

Love the smell and it has a really fine mist. I love the feeling of putting it on however I don't really notice a difference when I use it as opposed to when I don't.
Larissa P.
Larissa P.

I looove this spray, it's definitely in my top favorites, it sets the make up very well, it makes the makeup last very long, and it leaves your skin looking perfect
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA

One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Kate T.
Kate T.
Saint John, NB

One of my favourite setting sprays. It can be used to add hydration before powder OR to help 'melt' your powder into your skin after you applied the powder. LOVE.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Durham, CT

Love this product!! If you need to keep your makeup in place this is the product to use. Gives a natural finish. I think it would work great with any skin types.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now