Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (49)
Kori B.
Kori B.

I have tried many setting sprays and this one is my favorite! It melts all my powers together, giving my makeup the perfect natural finish. It also stays on all day, so I don't have to touch up any of my makeup.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA

ive tried this a couple times and prefered my skindanavia setting spray as it didnt make me feel as oily as this product. could have also been the foundation i wore. i have to retry this to give a better review.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA

What can i say except this product is amazing! Keeps your makeup in place all day long and is quite moisturizing too. Kind've gives your face a dewy finish to the skin as well. Definitely recommend this product.
Karizma D.
Karizma D.
Grand Terrace, CA

Love this setting spray I always buy a new one once I finish it and it has a great matte finish that isn't to drying or dewy it's long lasting sweat proof there isn't much sun proteus were with a spf foundation
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

It helps me a lot actually! It's worth it! It most definitely keeps in place 24/7! It's light weight but helps great with a lot of things! it applies so easily! Yes i would recommend this for sure((: i love it!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
TeYonna R.
TeYonna R.
Virginia Bch, VA

The sprayer works like heaven!! No harsh surprise mist shooting out at you. Very lightly fragranced and the look of your skin after applying is so healthy and glowy. I also love that it comes in a travel size!!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL

This primer was okay, but it wasn't the best. For my oily skin it just didn't work out, but for someone with drier skin I feel like this would be great. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

This setting spray keeps my makeup fresh all day. I'm not a particular fan of the scent but I love that it actually works. It doesn't leave my skin looking extra oily or dewy either. Try it if you haven't yet!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now