Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Seriously obsessed with this stuff. Haven't found anything that works as well as this does for me. Holds all day through work.
Breonna D.
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
This setting spray is good but not my favorite. I like it but don't feel it makes my makeup stay. Good for a refresher though.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Marysville, CA
This is an oldy but a goody i love this setting spray it makes the foundations look like skin i really recommend this product!
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Makes my face look completely perfect and matte. I just adore it. It works so good on me. I love how amazing it is and works.
Ashlyn G.
Ashlyn G.
This product was good. It did make my makeup last longer. However, I have many other setting sprays I'd grab before this one.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
My go to setting spray. Literally worth every penny. It helps you get the most out of all your makeup, ensuring all day wear.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love this product and think it is comparable to UD. I do switch between the two.....basically which I grab first sometimes.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Awesome is take a lot to achieve your make up for just having a short period of time this will help you ro have for more time
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
THIS IS REALLY GOOD IT MAKE ME FEEL SO HYDRATED AND MAKES ME FEEL SO GOD IT LOOKS SO NATURAL ON MY FACE IF MAKE ME LOOK GOOD
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
One of my favorite setting sprays. I use it on a daily basis, it sprays an evendors fine mist. And the bottle lasts a while.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray