Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL

I love this spray. it it very light and long lasting. great for those humid days when you need a quick refresher. I never leave home without this !
Diana A.
Diana A.

i mixed this setting spray with the once from MAC and it hold great. i use this when i use a little bit of makeup and keeps my makeup from fading.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.

I love love this setting spray gives me the best glow and shine. If you need one please add this to your collection. You will not be sorry honey .
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Vista, CA

Who ever created this should get am award it is amazing. Skin feels fresh and what better thing that it helps your make up stay on all day love it
ashley m.
ashley m.

I love this formula. But I hate the spray pump. The "spray" tends to come out all together instead of in a fine mist like other products like this
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

Before i used this i use to hear a lot of good things about it so i decided to try it and i really liked it. Left myface looking fresh for hours!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.

This was my first setting spray recommended by a friend. I don't regret giving it a try. It makes my makeup last longer and it has a nice finish.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Orlando, FL

Excellent product. This make me look so good and fashion when I need. is so easy to apply , It's indispensable on my make up box, really love it.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL

This is good to set your makeup or freshen up. I love the way it lightly mists your face. It doesn't make your makeup run whatsoever. It's great!
No es recomendable en pieles grasas debido a que su formula es de alta hidratacion, en algunas pieles secas tambien genera una pelicula aceitosa.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now