Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX

Love this spray! I use it for my brush when I want to put on a more transparent glittery eyeshadow. It wets my brush and leaves a thick layer of shadow on my lids without altering the product. Keeps it stuck and keeps the fallout from being too bad.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This setting spray is the best Ive used thus far. I like the way it keeps my makeup on my face throughout the day without making my face feel stuck in place like botox. Definitely lightweight and just a good makeup item to have. I would buy it again
Amin A.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ

All time favorite! Used with makeup forever foundation and primer, your make up will never come off. Okay, maybe not Never but definitely not for a long time. Great for oily skin as it leaves a cool matte finish. I'm definitely going to go get more
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

As a setting spray, this isn't my favorite. It looks and feels too wet, as someone who is combination oily skin, this is not a look I'm going for.

However, I have found this to be a fantastic medium to stick glitter onto the face and keep it there!
Daniela j.
Daniela j.

amo los productos como este y este en especial fue de los primeros que prove para sellar mi maquillaje, lo mejor es que no deja la piel super brillante ni la seca es el punto perfecto de equilibrio que me gusta , lo recomiendo y lo volveria a usar
Kitty K.
Kitty K.

This is an awesome setting spray. You can't go wrong with Make Up For Ever. They know what they are doing. This has a nice mist and it sets my face all day. It helps my makeup last longer and it definitely looks more seamless. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Yana L.
Yana L.

This spray is everything!!! Not only does your makeup last, your skin will feel amazing as if you have no makeup on. It will also make your makeup look great. I love this stuff! Best spray I have tried, beats all the high end and drugstore sprays!
Sonam S.
Sonam S.
Gaithersburg, MD

One of my favorite setting sprays. Incredibly hydrating, love the simple packaging, almost on par with MAC Fix Plus. Gives a good dewy finish, good for dry skin. Would buy again and recommend to those looking for a good, hydrating setting sprays.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA

5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Midland, TX

its a great setting spray. but after a while..... my skin does not set without powder. so this setting spray by itself does not work for my type of skin, i could not use this for a long period of time. without blotting my face constantly.........
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now