Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

I like this setting spray because it doesn't leave any stickiness behind and gives my skin a little bit of glow. I don't know if it makes my makeup last more or not because I use primer and that's probably what does it.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

Did nothing for me. I didn't like it at all. I do like the fine mist from the sprayer. That's about all. I didn't notice any staying power with it. I still prefer MAC Fix+ over this for setting with a beautiful finish.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Sherman, TX

It is amazing can with hold a party with a lot of dancing. My make up was still great after the party. It is definitely lightweight. I never had a problem with it. I would recommend and it is amazing you would love it.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

I love Makeup Forever! This setting spray is really awesome. It keeps my makeup on all day long without giving me a shiny look. I have combination skin, so it is really important to have matte makeup and setting spray.
Mistie
Mistie

The spray is okay but I'm pretty sure I got a defective bottle because the sprayer is terrible! It comes out in a stream. I tested another one in store and it was the same. So before
You buy just tray it out if you can
Rezan S.
Rezan S.

I love this product it's sooo amazing! I knew it would be amazing because all of their product so far have met my expectations. I've been using this prank for a while now and yes I would definitely purchase this again.
Christine S.
Christine S.
portland

Great product and no smell! I like how it doesn't dry out your skin and no breakouts. It's super easy to apply and doesn't run. The worst part is the cost it's a little pricey but I'd definitely recommend this product.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Henderson, NV

I use this when I feel like I'm a little dry midday. It is also good to spray on if you have used a little too much powder and you want a dewy look. I will use it sometimes to blend in makeup in spots that look cakey.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Henderson, NV

I love this setting spray! I use this after I complete all my powders and it sets my makeup beautifully. It has a nice scent and is great for all skin types. It feels lightweight and doesn't take long to dry. Love it!
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , Ma

i had a travel size one that i went through pretty quickly but it worked wonders kept my make up in place all day and the oiliness at bay which was great. more on the pricier side but i would definitely purchase again
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now