MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Seriously obsessed with this stuff. Haven't found anything that works as well as this does for me. Holds all day through work.
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Makes my face look completely perfect and matte. I just adore it. It works so good on me. I love how amazing it is and works.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love this product and think it is comparable to UD. I do switch between the two.....basically which I grab first sometimes.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Awesome is take a lot to achieve your make up for just having a short period of time this will help you ro have for more time
Erin K.
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
My go to setting spray. Literally worth every penny. It helps you get the most out of all your makeup, ensuring all day wear.
Ashlyn G.
Ashlyn G.
This product was good. It did make my makeup last longer. However, I have many other setting sprays I'd grab before this one.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
This spray will keep your makeup in place all day! Works well either before or after makeup application, however you prefer.
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
THIS IS REALLY GOOD IT MAKE ME FEEL SO HYDRATED AND MAKES ME FEEL SO GOD IT LOOKS SO NATURAL ON MY FACE IF MAKE ME LOOK GOOD
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
One of my favorite setting sprays. I use it on a daily basis, it sprays an evendors fine mist. And the bottle lasts a while.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Use this only when going out for.a special occasion or going to be outside for an extended period of time. Works pretty well
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray