MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Chih Chia L.
Chih Chia L.
Really good. Easy to use. It doesn't cause dryness. My makeup remains in place and I don't need to fix my makeup during the day!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Maryland Hts, MO
I like this setting spray. I feel like it does help my makeup stay on longer but not as long as the Skindinavia setting sprays.
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Deer Park, NY
I really like this setting spray but also when my skin is feeling a little parched it's good to put on and it feels moisturized
Shay G.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
Love this setting spray! Setting spray makes a big difference! You can go from looking so powdery & cakey to looking flawless!!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Marysville, CA
This is an oldy but a goody i love this setting spray it makes the foundations look like skin i really recommend this product!
Carla G.
Carla G.
I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I I love it I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love it
Jimmy L.
Jimmy L.
Durham, NC
One of my favorite products. This product really sets my makeup for a long lasting wear. I love it, no smudging or weird smell
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Seriously obsessed with this stuff. Haven't found anything that works as well as this does for me. Holds all day through work.
Breonna D.
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
This setting spray is good but not my favorite. I like it but don't feel it makes my makeup stay. Good for a refresher though.
Brookelynn D.
Brookelynn D.
Dover, NH
Obsessed! Can't get enough of this stuff! Really keeps your makeup fresh and in tact no matter what weather is on the forecast
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray