BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Seriously obsessed with this stuff. Haven't found anything that works as well as this does for me. Holds all day through work.
Brookelynn D.
Brookelynn D.
North berwick , ME
Obsessed! Can't get enough of this stuff! Really keeps your makeup fresh and in tact no matter what weather is on the forecast
Samaa M.
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
It's good, but just not for me. I use a lot of makeup and with this, it just all slides right off in two hours. Don't know why
Jimmy L.
Jimmy L.
Durham, NC
One of my favorite products. This product really sets my makeup for a long lasting wear. I love it, no smudging or weird smell
Maria R.
Maria R.
Marysville, CA
This is an oldy but a goody i love this setting spray it makes the foundations look like skin i really recommend this product!
Carla G.
Carla G.
I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I I love it I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love it
Breonna D.
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
This setting spray is good but not my favorite. I like it but don't feel it makes my makeup stay. Good for a refresher though.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love this product and think it is comparable to UD. I do switch between the two.....basically which I grab first sometimes.
Ashlyn G.
Ashlyn G.
This product was good. It did make my makeup last longer. However, I have many other setting sprays I'd grab before this one.
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Makes my face look completely perfect and matte. I just adore it. It works so good on me. I love how amazing it is and works.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray