BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jazmine M.
Miramar, FL
I am left speechless. This helps your makeup last so long. It definitely leaves a matte finish. It does soray a little too much and does not have sunn protection. But I would definitely buy this again.
Katarina A.
This setting spray will keep your makeup flawless throughout the entire day! This is the spray that I would recommend to those who might get oily in the middle of the day, or if you have a dramatic look & want your highlight to pop. Overall, this is a great everyday product to use, & has much better quality than some other top brands.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
I love this setting spray! Doesn't seem to contain as much alcohol as the UD setting spray and has hydrating properties without making my combination skin oily. Greta to spray into foundation on my hand and mix then apply to create a foundation that goes nowhere throughout the day!
Lucy K.
What does this do exactly? I have no flipping idea. I use it when I want to get rid of the powdery appearance, or when my dry skin needs extra assistance at looking somewhat presentable. However, does my make last exceptionally long after using this? No, I haven't caught onto that.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I had the travel size for this product, it was really great! Loved that my face set with this, all you literally have to do is spritz your face! My makeup stayed on for over 8 hours. Definitely a great purchase
Michelle A.
Canton, MI
This is the first setting spray I've tried, so I can't compare it to much. It definitely does it's job, but for me it only holds up for about half the day. Another issue is that it's not matte, so any spots on your face missed by the spray are visible - typically i remedy this by patting it into my face. Last thing - after only 2 month use, the spray now has a strange smell? The con's outweigh the pro's, so I don't think I'll be purchasing this spray again.
Katie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great. I had forgotten to pack my usual, and ran to the closest Sephora while on vacation and picked up the MUFE Setting Spray in a travel size and was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked. I was really happy with this and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.
Jennifer S.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it especially for the Florida humidity and rainy seasons! Keeps makeup waterproof and feels very light and brings a dewy finish. Makeup never budges and I'm very happy looking like a dewy goddess!
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for anyone with dry to combination skin. I have oily skin, and I like to use this while going for a dewy finished look. Works great to transform powder foundations into more of a foiled texture.
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL
i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry