BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I bought the travel size (good thing I did) to try it out and I think its ok it does the job if youre indoors not doing much as in NOT sweating or being in a humid place personally. It was about 8$ at sephora but will like to try out a new one.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Pamela G.
Reseda , CA
I like this setting spray for many reasons. First, it is light and doesnt leave your face feeling all tight. Second, it doesnt dry up my skin, i feel it gentle to my skin. Third, it is so fresh that even having all my makeup on, makes me feel fresh. 4, all my makeup stays in place for a good while, i can leave my house not worrying about having to retouch every 10 min.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The best thing about Mist & Fix is that is really does live up to its claims! It moisturizes skin and keeps makeup looking fresh and vibrant. I did not find it to leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, later on. Everything looks fresh and maintenance free, even after several hours. The longest, I have been is 8 hours. I usually do not wear makeup for a full day.

I just spray this after doing my makeup and there is a right way to apply this, otherwise, you will look like a wet mess! Hold the bottle 40cm away from your face and then spritz it all over, while keeping your eyes shut.

I just spray it from as far as my arm would go, and then bring my face forward or backwards, to adjust how much product I want on my face. The nozzle is a BIG let down. It sprays way too much product, that it took me some time, to really figure out, how it will work for me.

If your hand is too close to your face, you will likely get very wet and then it takes a few minutes to dry out completely.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Jenna S.
Short Hills, NJ
I love this product!! I always used the urban decay setting spray, which is too costly for how ineffective it is. I tried this product to try and find a better version of the urban decay setting spray and was very pleased. The application is not fantastic, the spray comes out harshly at an upwards angle. However this may be just my specific bottle. I would buy this again!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is one of my favorite setting sprays it really helps makeup last longer and look better! It helps keep my foundation in place and from separating throughout the day and helps give more pigmentation to my shadows. I like to spray my whole face with it before my foundation. This is deffenitly worth the splurge!
Sommer E.
Utica, NY
love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Alexa G.
Mooresville, NC
This is the only setting spray I have ever tried so I am not sure if it is the best with nothing else to compare to, but I do like it and think it helps a bit with my makeup lasting. It's a little weird at first spraying your face and you want to make sure your mascara is dry or it will go under your eyes, but it definitely gives my makeup a better chance at lasting.
Sophia Z.
Really good setting spray. Although really pricey, i think it lasts a long time and really helps set all the makeup. It makes my makeup stay in place all day, and nothing ever even moves a tiny bit. I would 100% buy it again, even though it is a bit expensive.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This product does exactly what it says it will do. It locks your makeup in place for hours. It is a little too heavy for me and I prefer a lighter coverage, but if I'm going somewhere special I can use this to make sure my face doesn't melt off by the end of the night.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry