Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Yareli P.
Yareli P.
Auburn, WA

I LOVE it. It sets my makeup quickly letting it last all day and makes it look really stunning. I recommend this to anyone who wants their makeup to look good all day
Iridian M.
Iridian M.
Fort Collins, CO

Setting sprays work always great on my if it's a drugstore or brand they work the same maybe the cuality is waaay better when it your going out to party or the beach.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

Love the smell and it has a really fine mist. I love the feeling of putting it on however I don't really notice a difference when I use it as opposed to when I don't.
Larissa P.
Larissa P.

I looove this spray, it's definitely in my top favorites, it sets the make up very well, it makes the makeup last very long, and it leaves your skin looking perfect
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA

One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Kate T.
Kate T.
Saint John, NB

One of my favourite setting sprays. It can be used to add hydration before powder OR to help 'melt' your powder into your skin after you applied the powder. LOVE.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Durham, CT

Love this product!! If you need to keep your makeup in place this is the product to use. Gives a natural finish. I think it would work great with any skin types.
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH

I love this one it's amazing! It's great to use! I use it every time I do my makeup! I've let my sister use it too because she really likes it and she has none!
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Freeland, MI

I prefer Urban Decay's all nighter spray but this isn't the worst! It doesn't least a heavy feeling and did make my makeup lady. The smell is just a tad strong.
Camila P.
Camila P.
hollywood, florida

I love this spray. It makes the makeup last much longer on the skin, including artistic makeup, helps the paint does not break, or fall so fast.Really good one.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now