Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (28)
Lupe V.
Lupe V.

Wonderful spray! Give your skin a boost of moisture too. I personally like this more than other sprays. It keeps my makeup in place and refreshes it also.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.

It was ok I wasn't too much of a fan of it the price was ok for the amount of product but I'm still sticking to my urban decay oil control I love that one
Iris M.
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.

Would I want to know how much it has helped this product? because so far I do not regret it at all glad I bought it because if I have noticed the change.
Candis J.
Candis J.
Arlington, TX

I really liked this product but the price is out of my budget as I have to buy it monthly . If it was priced at $12 I would be able to buy it more often
Emma C.
Emma C.

You your not going anywhere out of my friends are so many things I do it again I have a great way to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say I
Tara Lynn W.
Tara Lynn W.
Toronto

LOVE! My go to setting spray! This product is also great for mixing eye shadow pigments as well as creating creme eye shadows. This is always in my kit!
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH

Pretty decent. Doesn't beat my Skindinavia, but it sets and extends my makeup wear. It is smaller and more expensive than my HG Skindinavia one however.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Gold coast

Ohh yes ,love this spay .i don't use it as much now because I've discovered other setting sprays out there but this products definitely worth the money
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT

Make Up Forever is an amazing brand and their setting spray does not disappoint. I love putting it on in the middle of the day to freshen up my makeup!
This sets my face beautifully. I just love this so much. I also used this to spray my brush and get those eye shadows really pigmented. Love love this.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now