Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA

My FAVORITE setting spray! Actually designed with no fragrance or alcohol so great for those with sensitive skin! Has a natural finish so always you're skin to do what it wants but let's it maintain its beautiful healthy glow!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mcallen, TX

It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Sheridan F.
Sheridan F.

Is anyone else bothered by the smell of this? I love what it does for my skin, but I can't stand the way it smells. I also don't like the way the sprayer is, I feel like I have not gotten my full face covered in setting spray
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

This setting spray is very light and smells great. It keeps my makeup in place for the most part and little product is needed. This product keeps makeup on for a while but not all day. It also works well when wetting brushes.
kara m.
kara m.

YES. can't say enough good things about this spray. Smells amazing (like honeysuckle). Lasts all day. Perfect for my brides and pageant girls. Never had an issue for any skin type. Love love love. Always keep this in my kit.
Satx
Satx

It works just like the nyx setting spray, for em since I have dry skin it works great. It's easy to apply like any other spray. For me it's pricey for a setting spray, I would but it again if I was able to buy it each time x
Leela L.
Leela L.

I love this. When my face looks kind of dry after putting on my full face, I spray this evenly all over my face to make my skin look more dewy. It's very lightweight and easy to spray. I would definitely purchase this again.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL

I received this product in my ipsy bag and I'm not a fan. It kinda smells and feels like your putting strait alcohol on your face. It feels nice at first but then it feels to drying for my skin. I won't be recommending this.
Sara T.
Sara T.

This is my favorite setting spray. I love how lightweight it is on my face. I also love that it doesn't dry out my skin and makeup as well. It works really well with my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Daria I.
Daria I.
Newark, DE

This spray is really work. I can compare with more cheap analog. Normal smell and extremely small pieces of product. You shouldn't be worry about your make up. No sun protection unfortunately. I will recommend for my friends
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry