Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

it's like my mac fix plus I have really oily skin and when I say it makes a my make hold it mean it holds. and it gives my face a skin like finish , very easy to use and it keep my make up all day which I'm happy for.
Nayda R.
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD

I really like this product.I have dry skin and this keeps my face looking and feeling fresh all day. It also keeps my makeup in place. My face is hydrated throughout the day! I do recommend this product for dry skin!
adrianna t.
adrianna t.

Not the best but not the worth. If you're wanting more of a dewy look - go for it. It works best on my dry areas and kind of just makes my oily areas look even more oily. Probably won't purchase it again but it's ok.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.

Works great! Sets makeup, makes it not look cakey, moisturises. Has no smell to it or i just haven't noticed it. -1 star because of the price. There are many products out there that work just as well and are cheaper.
Siti Nasihah M.
Siti Nasihah M.

When sprayed on face it just feels sticky and your face make up it gets thicker. I suggest MUFE lighten the formula so that it does not feel too thick or sticky on the face especially it gets worst when you perspire.
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Fresno, CA

This is amazing spray very light smells good and does an amazing job holding make up in place gives a natural look.. I have used this on all my brides and they love it .. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Angila J.
Angila J.

Love using this before, during and after my makeup applications. Just a natural finish, no matte or dewy look. I use it to intensify shadows, blend out cream contours and set my foundation and all my makeup actually
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this setting spray. It's equally good to Mac fix+. I even love the scent. It's super hydrating and works if you want to foil eyeshadow sad well. I use so much of this I wish they made an economy sized bottle.
Analiese M.
Analiese M.

So nice, does make you slightly sweaty looking for the first half hour which isn't really a problem and happens with most sprays but it holds the makeup amazing and is so light and doesn't feel like anythings there.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Stephens City, VA

Great setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place all day long and makes my skin look and feel cool and glowy. Super lightweight on your skin! I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you love dewy skin.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now