Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL

Love this spray ... very refreshing , didn't leave my skin matte even though I'm oily skin . Didn't make my makeup last longer . It was very easy to apply . I recommend this product for my of a dry skin kind of person .
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Sherman, TX

It is amazing can with hold a party with a lot of dancing. My make up was still great after the party. It is definitely lightweight. I never had a problem with it. I would recommend and it is amazing you would love it.
Mistie
Mistie

The spray is okay but I'm pretty sure I got a defective bottle because the sprayer is terrible! It comes out in a stream. I tested another one in store and it was the same. So before
You buy just tray it out if you can
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

Did nothing for me. I didn't like it at all. I do like the fine mist from the sprayer. That's about all. I didn't notice any staying power with it. I still prefer MAC Fix+ over this for setting with a beautiful finish.
Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Mississauga, Ontario

I love this setting spray I got a mini version of it and it's very moisturizing and blends all my makeup in very nicely and I have combination skin and it works for me so I recommend to anyone that has combination skin
Myschel B.
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY

This is a great product for drier skin to extra hydration in addition to setting makeup but my skin is to oily to used it it's own but I use it to wet my shadows and it does a great job of holding the shadow in place.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Henderson, NV

I love this setting spray! I use this after I complete all my powders and it sets my makeup beautifully. It has a nice scent and is great for all skin types. It feels lightweight and doesn't take long to dry. Love it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

it's like my mac fix plus I have really oily skin and when I say it makes a my make hold it mean it holds. and it gives my face a skin like finish , very easy to use and it keep my make up all day which I'm happy for.
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , Ma

i had a travel size one that i went through pretty quickly but it worked wonders kept my make up in place all day and the oiliness at bay which was great. more on the pricier side but i would definitely purchase again
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Henderson, NV

I use this when I feel like I'm a little dry midday. It is also good to spray on if you have used a little too much powder and you want a dewy look. I will use it sometimes to blend in makeup in spots that look cakey.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now