Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Nathasha V.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA

I like the mist that the nozzle gives off, it's not spritzy and doesn't really leave any wet areas unless you spray too close. It does a pretty good job of setting all the powders, but I haven't taken note of wether it makes my face makeup last longer or not.
Gracie H.
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ

It is a very beautiful setting spray very hydrating and very light weight and it looks amazing on the skin and make my makeup last all day and doesn't move and I use a SPF in my primer so it looks great with that and I would definitely buy this product again.
Ruth L.
Ruth L.

Holds makeup quite nicely and you can feel the texture through spraying on your hand. It lasts most of the day, really great for a day out or everyday use.

Price point is great and really good product for if you want to try a setting spray. Highly recommended
Amreen M.
Amreen M.
Garden Grove, CA

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE! sets, hydrates. i used before makeup and after. also spray on my brushes and sponge for more staying power. i love the finish as blends all together and very easy to spray on to the face. recommend to everyone for sure and great size bottle
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

My favourite setting Spray. I will put this on and go out with it for the day and night, and will wake up the next day ready to go with my makeup still on fleek. I love it. It stays on place longer then I thought it would, and I would definitely buy it again
Alisa R.
Alisa R.
Chermside

I liked this product! It does it's job but left me with a sticky feeling once I applied it and it had dried. This isn't a spray that I reach for as I have others that I prefer over this one but overall it's a good setting spray I just don't like the feeling.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

BEST SPRAY E V E R, makes your make up stay all day long and also gives you a fresh look. I personally have oily skin and it when I put on this product, it makes my skin look more matte and beautiful. Also comes in a nice package and the price is pretty fair
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
sunnyvale, CA

This is a great setting mist. It really locks in makeup and isn't too drying. My only complaint is that it sometimes sprays out unevenly and can leave droplets but that might be my bottle. Otherwise, it's great to wet eyeshadow with to use for liner as well.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

this "make up for ever mist & fix setting spray" really works, is ligthweiht, It is practical, and easy to carry in my makeup bag... finish for me, is between matte-and natural finish... it should work better in mix and dry skin!! i would buy again for sure!
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

I love this. It is super gentle but effective. My makeup will not budge. But you are not left feeling like another layer of skin has been added to your face. I have super dry skin. I use this for weddings. I would buy again but I love to buy the travel size.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now