MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Taneica J.
Taneica J.
Columbus, OH
Love is so much use it before and after I put my makeup on makes everything feel all nice and smooth and lasses for a very long time
Alexxa P.
Alexxa P.
Best setting stay I've ever used hands down. A little pricey but it defiantly does the good that this products needs to accomplish.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Carpinteria, CA
It feels great and gives a great lasting finish to the makeup. The spray bottle is nice and gives a good amount of product at once.
Alaina L.
Alaina L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use this almost everyday, it makes my makeup set smoothly and it lasts all day. It keep my face matte even when I have oily skin.
Andi H.
Andi H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is one of a few setting sprays I rotate through. It definitely sets your makeup well and has a nice finish that isn't drying.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
I THINKS ITS AN OK SETTING SPRAY NOT MY FAVORITE IT KEEPS THE OIL A BAY FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS BUT AFTER THAT I GET REALLY GREASY
Annelise C.
Annelise C.
Great setting spray. I like to use a spritz on my eyeshadow brush before using super sparkly shadows to really pack on the shine.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Sterling Heights, MI
This setting spray will keep your makeup on all day and night! It will keep your makeup looking new and fresh. This is a keeper!
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
MUCH LOVE ME, it is perfect for when you a super simple makeup and left for anyone, it is also very easy to use and just perfect
Chih Chia L.
Chih Chia L.
Really good. Easy to use. It doesn't cause dryness. My makeup remains in place and I don't need to fix my makeup during the day!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry