BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
I love the spray it works amazing 100%. The only thing that I disliked was the price for that thing body. Makeup will stay on all day and it is really light in weight. I have oily skin and it works well. I will recommend this for those who have a bigger budget.
Cecilia G.
Looovveeeeee!!!!!!!! This setting spray , makes your foundation look hydrated throughout the day ! No cakey or oily looking ! Best part i only spray it on when im done with my makeup and im ready to go !
Joshua V.
This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful setting spray. Makes makeup last and the mist is very fine which I love. I just am not a fan of the chemical smell but tolerate it for the results since the smell fades quickly. I recommend it!
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i had a travel size one that i went through pretty quickly but it worked wonders kept my make up in place all day and the oiliness at bay which was great. more on the pricier side but i would definitely purchase again
Jane C.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product may seem like it would not do much, but it allows my makeup to last all night. My skin is combination but I think it would work for anybody. There isn't really a finish, but in combination with primer it makes makeup look flawless. I would definitely buy it again.
Gi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not love this product. Dont get me wrong; for the price it definitely is not a horrible product but it was just not as great on my skin. I didn't feel like it really made my makeup stay any better or give it a nice finish at all. Honestly there are better setting sprays out there.
Jessica K.
East Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Originally bought for my professional kit, and it hasn't let me down yet! Its a lightweight formula that has a nice scent, easy to apply and dries quickly. Keeps my bridal parties looking great all night.
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
I personally never used this product, But I have a friend who has. She said that the setting spray completely held her make up in place all day. I kept her make up from transferring on her clothes which sometimes have has happened to her.
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA
This stuff is a dream come true for my winter dry skin!  It sets my makeup and takes away any cakeyness that can happen once you add settings powders and concealers.  I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin, but for someone with dry skin like me, I highly suggest you try it!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry