BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mango ūüźĻ.
Jersey City , NJ
I'm not a big fan of powder so I enjoy using a face mist to fix up my makeup and to set it in. I bought this hoping that it would be an easy fix to my makeup but.... it really didn't do much to my makeup. It broke me out in bumps the following day so I had to return this :/ What a bummer. Not as hydrating as I thought it would be---
Mary R.
This is one of those raved-about products that you can find in many beauty blogs or YouTube tutorials...and I have to say it well deserve all the hype.
It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried and drenched...however I don't love it as much as I love my Caudalie Beauty Elexir, especially for a daily-basis use. Still, I gotta say the produce works well and won't let you down
Kori P.
This will keep your makeup on through anything. Through a day of work or school and a night of partying or on a date. The only down fall of this is you have to be careful on how much you spray on your face because it is very wet if you do too many sprays on your face. Your  mascara can fall because it's so wet. But other wise of that it is my favorite setting spray ever.
Chantal C.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using Mist and Fix for years instead of my Mac setting spray, and haven't looked back since! I spray my face before applying makeup. I also use it to dampen a brush to get it to be more pigmented. I use it to set my makeup and remove the unwanted cakey powdery build up. It's also good for small touch ups throughout the day just to re-freshen everything.
Rosie O.
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, and I can say I'm loving it. I have been using urban decays chill setting spray for a couple of years now, but I must say I definitely love this one more. I feel like it makes my makeup look more beautiful after and less powdery looking :) you must try this product !
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Unfortunately, I have not noticed much of a difference while using this product. My makeup doesn't seem to stay put any better with this than it does with just a primer or even nothing at all. I do like that the formula dries matte and doesn't leave my face a sticky mess like other setting sprays do, but overall I would not recommend this product as a good setting spray.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
Awesome product! Refreshing and makes your makeup last all day.  I use 3-4 pumps of spray every morning. Can be used to set your makeup or to refresh your face. Leaves skin slightly dewy, but more on the matte side. Big bottle for the price and product lasts for 3-4 month used regularly. Will be repurchasing.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use this almost every day. It's so great and it makes my makeup last all day long. All you have to do is hold and spray and you've got locked in makeup all day! Definitely would recommend this product for all makeup lovers!
Courtney N.
I really like this product as a setting spray and to help add some moisture when my face was feeling a little dry. However, I don't know if I had a faulty spritzer or what but sometimes when I'd spray instead of getting a nice mist it would be like a stream. So it wouldn't go on even. That's the only complaint I have.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
I like the mist that the nozzle gives off, it's not spritzy and doesn't really leave any wet areas unless you spray too close. It does a pretty good job of setting all the powders, but I haven't taken note of wether it makes my face makeup last longer or not.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry