Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA

I have really oily t zone and this works wonders on my skin! My makeup can last up to 12 hours with this I just can't believe how good this works. Cool tip apply before your makeup and after and you will definitely see results!
Kate C.
Kate C.

This setting spray will make your makeup last all day long!! I would say that if is fairly light on your skin, and doesn't feel that weird. It is also very easy to apply! I would for sure buy this again, and I highly recommend!
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Ronceverte, WV

Keeps my makeup long lasting! I love how it pulls everything together at the end of my makeup application. I have combination skin and it works great on me. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a setting spray.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA

3 stars because I was neither impressed nor dissatisfied with this product. Seems pretty average to me. I have oily skin so I need something pretty heavy duty, I will probably not repurchase and will stick with my UD Allnighter
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

This is one of my favorite face mists. I like to spritz before and after I'm done with my makeup. No spf and great for my dry skin. Easy to apply, just close your eyes and spray away. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Madison S.
Madison S.

I love this product. It keeps your makeup looking great. I used it everyday. I did switch to Hard Candy setting spray because of the price though. It was a great product and if I could afford it I would definitely buy it again.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , Ga

I have not tried this brand but my daughter has and she says it is another amazing finishing spray💖 she loves beauty products as I do and we share a lot of everything
So I will be trying this one along with my next makeover :)
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
Orlando, FL

purchased this product because I needed something to help me set my foundation without the use of powder. I have sensitive dry skin, large pores. It works on my combination type skin perfectly. I totally recommend it to others
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA

My FAVORITE setting spray! Actually designed with no fragrance or alcohol so great for those with sensitive skin! Has a natural finish so always you're skin to do what it wants but let's it maintain its beautiful healthy glow!
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Gilbert, AZ

I love all setting sprays this has to be on the list of my top 10!!! Setting pray is a must have no matter what!! I live in az where the average daily temperatures outside are 90-95 this setting spray helps keep my makeup put!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now