BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Andi H.
Andi H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is one of a few setting sprays I rotate through. It definitely sets your makeup well and has a nice finish that isn't drying.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
I THINKS ITS AN OK SETTING SPRAY NOT MY FAVORITE IT KEEPS THE OIL A BAY FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS BUT AFTER THAT I GET REALLY GREASY
Annelise C.
Annelise C.
Great setting spray. I like to use a spritz on my eyeshadow brush before using super sparkly shadows to really pack on the shine.
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Good product price is a little on the high side. Compared to others I'd say this one doesn't feel as refreshing as all others to
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Sterling Heights, MI
This setting spray will keep your makeup on all day and night! It will keep your makeup looking new and fresh. This is a keeper!
Chih Chia L.
Chih Chia L.
Really good. Easy to use. It doesn't cause dryness. My makeup remains in place and I don't need to fix my makeup during the day!
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
MUCH LOVE ME, it is perfect for when you a super simple makeup and left for anyone, it is also very easy to use and just perfect
Shay G.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
Love this setting spray! Setting spray makes a big difference! You can go from looking so powdery & cakey to looking flawless!!
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Deer Park, NY
I really like this setting spray but also when my skin is feeling a little parched it's good to put on and it feels moisturized
Emily S.
Emily S.
Maryland Hts, MO
I like this setting spray. I feel like it does help my makeup stay on longer but not as long as the Skindinavia setting sprays.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray