Add a Photo

Photos (39)
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV

I use everything makeup forever to hide and cover tattoos, or splotchy skin. This setting spray is like fossilizing your face, in a good way. it keeps everything where it should be. my only issue is that I do look shiny, not dewy, at the end of the day.
chantelle f.
chantelle f.
brampton , ontario

Amazing product. One of my fav available. I use this stuff sparingly as it's not the cheapest but it is amazing. Keeps me fresh faced on a night out or all day running around . Only thing that would be better is if it made it completely smudge resistant
Aisley D.
Aisley D.

This is the best setting spray I've used and it really keeps my skin from getting oily which is great because I have super oily skin! It keeps the makeup in place and flawless and the spray also has a nice smell to it! I would recommend it to a friend 😊
Florencia G.
Florencia G.
Neuquén

I love this spray, it makes my makeup stay intact most of the day. It is very easy to apply thanks to the shape of the product. The only counter I consider is the price, it is not accessible to all ... but beyond that I think it is a very good product.
Lanaia N.
Lanaia N.

I do enjoy using this spray - it feels nice when you spray it on the skin, however I haven't noticed a huge difference with my make up lasting throughout the day. I prefer the Urban Decay Chill spray over this so I won't be repurchasing this one again.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC

This setting spray is okay it didn't wow me like the urban decay all nighter setting spray. But it does set your makeup beautiful and is till do reccomend I think this is pricy but so is the other one I just prefer the other setting spray over this one
Bettye B.
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA

this will last over 18 hours no transfer of make on your clothes or on any thing you touch if you touch your face and touch any thinf. Have to use makeup remover to remove can not use too much just need 2 to 3 sprays over your face and makeup is sealed
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Toronto

Fantastic setting spray. I love the travel sized bottle for keeping in my purse. It locks your makeup in and reduces the powdery appearance. The actual sprayer is gentle and dispenses the product easily. I would definitely recommend this setting spray.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA

This product is just okay in my opinion. I personally prefer the urban decay deslick setting spray. The make up for ever setting spray didn't seem to do much for making my makeup last through out the day. It's not a product that I would purchase again.
Marley M.
Marley M.
Capitola, CA

I really like this setting spray. It takes the powdery look off of your face and adds a nice sheen to the skin. I don't think it helps extend my makeup too much, but I will keep using it because it is very good at taking the look of powder off my face.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now