Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (63)
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
My favorite setting spray by far! It's a little expensive but well worth it! I can tell a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts
Taneica J.
Taneica J.
Columbus, OH
Love is so much use it before and after I put my makeup on makes everything feel all nice and smooth and lasses for a very long time
tiffany g.
tiffany g.
San Mateo, CA
Absolutely love. There isnt really a scent which is good so its not so strong. The spray dries quickly amd makes my makeup last long
Alaina L.
Alaina L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use this almost everyday, it makes my makeup set smoothly and it lasts all day. It keep my face matte even when I have oily skin.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Carpinteria, CA
It feels great and gives a great lasting finish to the makeup. The spray bottle is nice and gives a good amount of product at once.
Alexxa P.
Alexxa P.
Best setting stay I've ever used hands down. A little pricey but it defiantly does the good that this products needs to accomplish.
Andi H.
Andi H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is one of a few setting sprays I rotate through. It definitely sets your makeup well and has a nice finish that isn't drying.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
I THINKS ITS AN OK SETTING SPRAY NOT MY FAVORITE IT KEEPS THE OIL A BAY FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS BUT AFTER THAT I GET REALLY GREASY
Annelise C.
Annelise C.
Great setting spray. I like to use a spritz on my eyeshadow brush before using super sparkly shadows to really pack on the shine.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Sterling Heights, MI
This setting spray will keep your makeup on all day and night! It will keep your makeup looking new and fresh. This is a keeper!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry