BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Olivia W.
Forest, VA
I have always been a fan of the urban decay All Nighter setting spray, but this Makeup Forever setting spray tops the competition. My makeup stays in place perfectly all day. It also works with my oily skin very well and keeps me shine free. Most definitely will be a repeat user, as should you.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
Love this Setting Spray! It's just as effective as some of the heavy duty alcohol based setting sprays I've used without the harsh ingredients. This product is good for users of all skin types, I highly recommend!
Diane K.
i'm not a fan. i also don't like how it sprays. i wish it was more of a mist because sometimes it feels like I just have drops on parts of my face rather than a mist of everything all over. i also don't see that it makes my make up stay on longer,.
Jacqueline S.
Burbank, CA
I love this setting spray. I was recommend this setting spray by a Sephora makeup artist. It is easy to apply and does keep your makeup on longer. I feel that with all my makeup routines, I have to have a setting spray. I recommend this to anyone who loves setting sprays and wants to try a new one!
ashlynn c.
61872
this is one of my very favorite setting sprays to use every day. I give my skin a really Matt finish and I love that on certain days. I like how the packaging looks and how easy to spray it is. I would recommend it to others
Theresa O.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really liked this product definitely made my make up last a lot longer and makes me feel nice and refreshing it's definitely pricey and I'm sure there are other setting sprays that are cheaper and will also get the job done but this product is definitely worth a try
Mia M.
Love this spray for making a very dewy look to my skin and it's very refreshing and does the job! I would recommend to test a small bottle first to see if you like it then buy the bigger one because it is pricey but I do love this spray!
Bailey R.
Abbeville, LA
Right off the back I want to say that I definitely recommend this product. This product is really great for every skin type, but if you are looking for something with protection, then maybe this product is not quite for you. On the other hand if you are looking for a product that is going to keep your make up on all day long this is one of the best products on the market for that!
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This setting spray is okay it didn't wow me like the urban decay all nighter setting spray. But it does set your makeup beautiful and is till do reccomend I think this is pricy but so is the other one I just prefer the other setting spray over this one
Alvina A.
Stafford, TX
My go to product! Very light refreshing,good for oily skin to combination. I used this after makeup and it give me matte finish . Easy to apply with any stick foundation or any pigments on eyeshadow!! Definitely recommend!!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry