BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
N Arlington, NJ
I just love this. It doesn't smudge or let my makeup come off. This spray definitely does its job right. Try this please it's good!!!
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this one i have the travel size on this one and i love to spray this before i do my make up and after I'm done with my make up
ada s.
ada s.
This is a great brand and an even greater product! This setting spray keeps my makeup in place all day long and I absolutely love it!
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
This is a great setting spray! It goes on light and makeup is long-playing. It also helps create a more natural finish for my makeup.
Malayne M.
Malayne M.
Metairie, LA
I can wake up the next day with all my makeup intact! Would recommend to anyone! Not crazy about the initial smell but that goes away
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
My favorite setting spray by far! It's a little expensive but well worth it! I can tell a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts
Baobai L.
Baobai L.
YAS YAS!! Work it!!! Works just as good a Urban Decay! The price is still pricey too, but works great! So it is so worth the splurge!
Taneica J.
Taneica J.
Columbus, OH
Love is so much use it before and after I put my makeup on makes everything feel all nice and smooth and lasses for a very long time
tiffany g.
tiffany g.
San Mateo, CA
Absolutely love. There isnt really a scent which is good so its not so strong. The spray dries quickly amd makes my makeup last long
Alaina L.
Alaina L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use this almost everyday, it makes my makeup set smoothly and it lasts all day. It keep my face matte even when I have oily skin.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry