Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Woodbridge, VA

This setting spray worked well, however, it is too drying on my dry skin. I think oily skin people will like it much better. It keeps your makeup on all day. It has a nice spray nozzle and lasts awhile.I would recommend it to oily skinned people for sure
Ali L.
Ali L.

This setting spray from Make Up For Ever is great for helping your makeup stay put al day long. Its not sticky, which I encounter a lot with setting sprays. It's also nice and lightweight and it won't mess up your makeup when you spray it on! It's great!
Afrodite A.
Afrodite A.

Amazing setting spray! It makes my make up look blended and flawless without drying it out. It also make it last so much longe. So satisfied with it! I find it to be better than mac fix plus! It is also available in travel size if you want to try it out!
Hunter D.
Hunter D.

THIS PRODUCTS WORKS AMAZING! keeps all my makeup looking amazing all day. nothing to complain about. I was told about this product, so i decided to try it out. no cons at all! just pros! have never heard anything negative about this spray. will buy again
Monica B.
Monica B.

This Is a must for your makeup bag!! If your at Sephora or a makeup forever boutique buy it! It is worth every penny! Has gum tar extract in there to hold your makeup longer! Sounds scary but it's not! This is my 3rd bottle way better than Mac mist & fix
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV

I use everything makeup forever to hide and cover tattoos, or splotchy skin. This setting spray is like fossilizing your face, in a good way. it keeps everything where it should be. my only issue is that I do look shiny, not dewy, at the end of the day.
chantelle f.
chantelle f.
brampton , ontario

Amazing product. One of my fav available. I use this stuff sparingly as it's not the cheapest but it is amazing. Keeps me fresh faced on a night out or all day running around . Only thing that would be better is if it made it completely smudge resistant
Aisley D.
Aisley D.

This is the best setting spray I've used and it really keeps my skin from getting oily which is great because I have super oily skin! It keeps the makeup in place and flawless and the spray also has a nice smell to it! I would recommend it to a friend 😊
Florencia G.
Florencia G.
Neuquén

I love this spray, it makes my makeup stay intact most of the day. It is very easy to apply thanks to the shape of the product. The only counter I consider is the price, it is not accessible to all ... but beyond that I think it is a very good product.
Lanaia N.
Lanaia N.

I do enjoy using this spray - it feels nice when you spray it on the skin, however I haven't noticed a huge difference with my make up lasting throughout the day. I prefer the Urban Decay Chill spray over this so I won't be repurchasing this one again.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now