Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Nicolette R.
Nicolette R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's horrible it doesn't help mix my setting spray with my foundation and it is way over priced for what seems like water in a bottle.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this setting spray. I use this one on my brides that have normal to dry skin and it helps make sure their makeup lasts all day!
Monica M C.
Monica M C.
Blue Island, IL
This setting spray will make you look so clean and beautiful that you wouldn't use any other setting spray .. and it smells so good ..
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this one i have the travel size on this one and i love to spray this before i do my make up and after I'm done with my make up
Baobai L.
Baobai L.
YAS YAS!! Work it!!! Works just as good a Urban Decay! The price is still pricey too, but works great! So it is so worth the splurge!
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
My favorite setting spray by far! It's a little expensive but well worth it! I can tell a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts
Allyssia W.
Allyssia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as great as my UD All Nighter, but still a really good spray. Sets things where they need to be and holds them for the most part.
Malayne M.
Malayne M.
Metairie, LA
I can wake up the next day with all my makeup intact! Would recommend to anyone! Not crazy about the initial smell but that goes away
N Arlington, NJ
I just love this. It doesn't smudge or let my makeup come off. This spray definitely does its job right. Try this please it's good!!!
ada s.
ada s.
This is a great brand and an even greater product! This setting spray keeps my makeup in place all day long and I absolutely love it!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry