Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Emily E.
Emily E.
Fort Myers, FL

Tried this on a whim and I love it! Have already repurchased twice... I live in South west Florida and have combo skin and this keeps my makeup in place all day!! I would 100% recommend this to my friends or even passers by! Make it a staple in your makeup case
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I love this setting spray. Theres so many out there and so many of them are not fine enough of a mist to set your skin without leaving evidence of drops of spray on your face. This is great and doesnt do that. Its a little pricy but not bad for high end product
Priya P.
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD

This makeup For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It makes your makeup last all day and I drench my face all day long. It's lightweight and it is very comfortable. I will buy it again once I finish my first one.
Tyana J.
Tyana J.

This makeup setting spray doe sits job it just does not keep everything in place for an all day look. Maybe a couple hours of wear, but not all day.. especially in the humidity. it doesn't have a weird smell or odor like some setting sprays do which is a plus.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

Really good setting spray. Although really pricey, i think it lasts a long time and really helps set all the makeup. It makes my makeup stay in place all day, and nothing ever even moves a tiny bit. I would 100% buy it again, even though it is a bit expensive.
Sharayah L.
Sharayah L.

Recently I have been trying to find something comparable to Mac. I got a gift card to sephora and decided to try this. I LOVE it! I don't know if I will be going back to Mac. This holds my makeup in place and I also use it for wetting my brushes for eyeshadow.
Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX

This is the first setting spray I used. It gives a dewy finish at first, but feels matte. It works great, but I do feel as someone with dry skin, then it dries me out a bit later in the day and need to mist my face. I would recommend this to others definitely.
Sommer E.
Sommer E.
Utica, NY

love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kennesaw, GA

This is the only setting spray you ever need! I use this for all of my clients because it makes their makeup stay in place all day! Easy to apply, no smell. It makes everything look more natural. Definitely a good product to try. Makeup Forever does it again!
Nathasha V.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA

I like the mist that the nozzle gives off, it's not spritzy and doesn't really leave any wet areas unless you spray too close. It does a pretty good job of setting all the powders, but I haven't taken note of wether it makes my face makeup last longer or not.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now