BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Cheneza I.
My skin is oily and I also have sensitive skin and whenever I am not wearing make up and I just wanted a fresh feel on my face I just take a few pumps of this and I'm good it helps my face to stay hydrated.
And I also use it on my face when I am doing a simple make up look if I'm just running out to do errands Or a quick lunch date.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
This is my secondhand go to setting spray after the urban decay all nighter. If you're ever caught in a situation where your makeup is creasing or looking different than how you want it in any way, spray this across your face and take a sponge/brush and go to town and blend out whatever you need. Instant fresh face in seconds because of this.
Jeff D.
San Diego, CA
We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I tried this at my friends and fell in love. It was such a great primer and made my makeup stay on so well. It also made my makeup look flawless. I couldn't believe how great this was. Usually by the end of the day my makeup is wiped off in spots. But after setting my face with this it stayed on all day even on my nose after blowing it numerous times. This is by far the best setting spray I have tried!!!
Christine T.
Los Angeles, CA
This has to be one of my favorite setting sprays! It's so light on my face and it makes my makeup last so much longer. It always leaves me a matte finish just what I like. I will definitely be buying more even though I have two more back ups. I just can't get enough of this
Sheila S.
Ordered the smaller size to test out. Used the spray on New Years Eve for the first time and I absolutely love the way my make up looked all night! The feeling on my face after spraying it on was amazing. Felt so fresh, and I felt like my makeup looked photoshop finished. I use this product on nights outs, not everyday. I do have a very oily complexion near the end of the work day so I might try using it more often. Would recommend and buy again!
Joelle M.
When i first got a setting spray i wasn't 100% sure what it was for-making your makeup last, putting a matte finish on your face, etc! after using this i knew it was to make your makeup stay on all day. After i do my daily make up i spray a few squirts of this onto my face. it leaves a cooling feel and leaves my makeup on for the entire day perfectly. great value as well. i love this
Alyson V.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a really great setting spray, it keeps my face feeling light and hydrated throughout the day of my use, it is super easy to apply and i love that it had a natural and shimmery look after it drys and i haven't had a problem, so i will most definitely buy it again.
Kristina B.
i went through this bottle so fast and I don't appreciate it being a "mist and fix" isn't a setting spray supposed to lock everything in. It was also such a hasle to spray especially when it was geting low. i would not recommend it hopefully they relaunch it or something.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This setting spray is pretty good. It does help your makeup to last all day. I don't think it hydrates your skin as well as MAC's fix plus spray. Claims to be "rub-resistant" but my makeup still transfers with this. I have combination/oily skin and I use this during the winter as my skin is a little bit drier during those months. It's a great setting spray and I'd recommend it for that. If you have really dry skin or your looking to make your face a little less matte than MAC's fix plus spray would be the way to go IMO.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry