Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
I R.
I R.

Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Seattle

I love this setting spray. My makeup lasted all night and never got gross or smudgy. It bothers me that I feel like I'm getting my face wet when I spray it on, but it didn't do anything to mess up my makeup so who cares!
Xamara H.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX

I bought this at my local Sephora. It's was okay, of course quite pricey. It's just a mist that I found works similarly to my nyx stay matte mist. It is very lightweight, but I would rather spend less on another product.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Randolph, Ma

If your looking for something that's comparable to the Mac fix+ this is it. It's really nice and refreshing. Works better as a setting spray or to dampen a beauty blender. I would say it's best for someone with dry skin.
YAEJIN S.
YAEJIN S.

I bought this because my makeup doesn't last long in Summer especially when I'm back in Korea where it's very humid. It works perfect, my makeup lasts longer, it's evenly sprayed, but I don't really like the smell.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

This is my new bff I use it every day and my make up stays in place all day it keeps me looking great and makes my face feel light weight hydrated make up forever is my life and their setting spray is what keeps me going
Bree Y.
Bree Y.
Gunter

Not a bad product. I don't love it as much as Urban Decay's, but I thought since I love Make Up Forevers foundation, why not try the setting spray too? It kept my makeup on, I just didn't get the dewy finish that I love.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Portland , Or

I love this setting spray. I sometimes spray it on after my moisturizer and before I put my makeup on, then also after I put my makeup on for extra hold. Good for oily, combo or dry skin. I definitely recommend this one!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Charlottesvle, VA

Really love this stuff. Got it as a sample recommendation from a Sephora associate and have been obsessed ever since. It smells fantastic and really makes makeup stay put. I can definitely recommend this whole heartedly.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

I like this setting spray because it doesn't leave any stickiness behind and gives my skin a little bit of glow. I don't know if it makes my makeup last more or not because I use primer and that's probably what does it.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now