Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

This does the job. I'm not a fan of the chemically spell but hold your breath and your fine.
It keeps me from looking like the 3pm oil slick for an extra couple of hours and leaves me sightkh dewy but not oily. Solid effort.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.

Not a fan of packaging. The product is lovely though. It makes your make up stay on for hours and it's great. I just use one spray and it gives you a natural look. I would deffo buy again it makes my face look good all day.
soph k.
soph k.

This make up forever mist and setting spray is pretty good. The title of the brand makes you feel like anything you buy from this brand is long lasting. But for the price of this make up, I totally agree that it works well!
This product mists on after makeup is finished and sets makeupp for at least ten to twelve hours. You can rub it off and you can't seat it off Make up looks freshly applied even after all day. Also is not drying to my skin.
Grace C.
Grace C.

Mist & Fix is my favorite for an everyday, there isn't a crazy long staying power with it but it works. Also I love using this with shadows for spraying brushes to help with the pigmentation of the shadows. It does wonders!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Although I like urban decays setting spray a little better, I still absolutely love this! It keeps my foundation in place all day and depending on my foundation, gives me the best matte look. I'd definitely get this again!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.

Great for the price. I used it 1-3 times a week. It's great for a lower price setting spray. My foundation does not love. I use it on my beauty blender and the finish is really matte and nice. I can recommend this product.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Calgary

I like that this sprays out in a fine mist which helps the makeup stay instead of getting to wet and having it do the opposite of what you are wanting. It is lightweight and smells nice and I would definitely buy it again!
I R.
I R.

Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Shravani j.
Shravani j.

ONE OF THE BEST SETTING SPRAYS. I trulyy trulyy swear by it. Till date I've been in love with only 2 setting sprays and this one truly is one of them. Your makeup doesn't come off or smudge for a considerably long period.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now