BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Justine B.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan, this setting spray makes my skin very oily. I would say that it is good for 30 mins to an hour but that's it.
Ansley A.
This is a good product but not my all time favorite. I received this in a sample size and probably would not repurchase.
Nicole H.
Holland, MI
Love this setting spray, it really makes make up last and look fresh all day!! You spray on and after applying make up 😀
Lauren M.
Love how this feels and looks on my skin I love it over all I don't really have any bad things to say about this pruduct
Mak P.
Sets the face nicely. Last a long time. Makes your makeup one with your face. Makes your face look very glowy and pretty
Lizbeth C.
Dallas, TX
I carry this everywhere! It's holds your make up for hours and leaves it looking flawless even in the worst summer heats
Dana W.
Buda, TX
it's okay. i use it mostly for my high light. it's not that good of a setting spray and it feels like water on my face.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
It keeps my makeup on for hours!! It also helps it all melt together after applying it making your face look flawless!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This is quite nice, I don't know if it really works but it feels nice and dries quickly, I need to test it out better.
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Awesomeness but I have an obsession with my skindinavia spray right now. I do definitely recommend this product though
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry