BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily C.
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
The spray is great and lights I like to apply it after about five minutes of letting my make up sit on my face so it doesn't slide around
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
Boca Raton, FL
nice spray, not sure how well it actually works vs other ones as this is my first setting spray; seems really natual though which i like
Cassondra D.
Cassondra D.
Nashua, NH
Live for this product you hear all the beautterly bloggers talking about it.... keeps your make up on alll day.. it isn't going anywhere
Shanae N.
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
I really love this setting spray it really holds my make up into place. It's also really lightweight, doesn't weigh my face down at all.
Ma.Cristina A.
Ma.Cristina A.
Oakland, CA
I only used this once because of my friend and I liked it but I like the mac one better because it always gives me that finishing look.
Monica M C.
Monica M C.
Blue Island, IL
This setting spray will make you look so clean and beautiful that you wouldn't use any other setting spray .. and it smells so good ..
Nicolette R.
Nicolette R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's horrible it doesn't help mix my setting spray with my foundation and it is way over priced for what seems like water in a bottle.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this setting spray. I use this one on my brides that have normal to dry skin and it helps make sure their makeup lasts all day!
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
This is a phenomenal setting spray! Doesn't dry your face out, but allows your make up to re-separate without adding layers of powder.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.
YAS YAS!! Work it!!! Works just as good a Urban Decay! The price is still pricey too, but works great! So it is so worth the splurge!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray