Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

This is one of my favorite face mists. I like to spritz before and after I'm done with my makeup. No spf and great for my dry skin. Easy to apply, just close your eyes and spray away. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Carla R.
Carla R.

This product is awesome, it really makes all your makeup stick to your face and it helps it just mix in together so it doesn't look too fake or cakey. It really does make a difference and you can tell when I'm using it or not.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick, GA

I have not tried this brand but my daughter has and she says it is another amazing finishing spray💖 she loves beauty products as I do and we share a lot of everything
So I will be trying this one along with my next makeover :)
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Gilbert, AZ

I love all setting sprays this has to be on the list of my top 10!!! Setting pray is a must have no matter what!! I live in az where the average daily temperatures outside are 90-95 this setting spray helps keep my makeup put!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY

The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA

My FAVORITE setting spray! Actually designed with no fragrance or alcohol so great for those with sensitive skin! Has a natural finish so always you're skin to do what it wants but let's it maintain its beautiful healthy glow!
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
Orlando, FL

purchased this product because I needed something to help me set my foundation without the use of powder. I have sensitive dry skin, large pores. It works on my combination type skin perfectly. I totally recommend it to others
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

This setting spray is very light and smells great. It keeps my makeup in place for the most part and little product is needed. This product keeps makeup on for a while but not all day. It also works well when wetting brushes.
Sheridan F.
Sheridan F.

Is anyone else bothered by the smell of this? I love what it does for my skin, but I can't stand the way it smells. I also don't like the way the sprayer is, I feel like I have not gotten my full face covered in setting spray
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mcallen, TX

It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now