Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Jessika H.
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
This was just ok. I've used other brands that were much cheaper and better. It does the job but I'd save your money and get something else.
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Powell, TN
Wonderful finish to any face makeup look. Wonderful dewy yet matte look. Makes your makeup last all day and night. Wonderful for any look.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
Make up for ever has the best quality products out there! I honestly love them so much and the setting spray makes my make uo last longer!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
The spray is great and lights I like to apply it after about five minutes of letting my make up sit on my face so it doesn't slide around
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Kenosha, WI
I love it ! I love how it leaves your make up in place & it won't smudge it ! The more you do the more it handles everything in its place
Shanae N.
Shanae N.
Pomona , CA
I really love this setting spray it really holds my make up into place. It's also really lightweight, doesn't weigh my face down at all.
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
Boca Raton, FL
nice spray, not sure how well it actually works vs other ones as this is my first setting spray; seems really natual though which i like
Cassondra D.
Cassondra D.
Nashua, NH
Live for this product you hear all the beautterly bloggers talking about it.... keeps your make up on alll day.. it isn't going anywhere
Ma.Cristina A.
Ma.Cristina A.
Oakland, CA
I only used this once because of my friend and I liked it but I like the mac one better because it always gives me that finishing look.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this setting spray. I use this one on my brides that have normal to dry skin and it helps make sure their makeup lasts all day!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry