BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor S.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. I think the nozzle on this is super fine, so the spray is evenly distributed. It makes my makeup last pretty much all day. I've already repurchased this a couple times as I use it every day. I highly recommend this setting spray and MUFE as a brand in general.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. Keeps makeup on all night long for a flawless finish. The packaging is amazing and is for combination skin. I wish there were more hydrating qualities to this product but I would definitely buy again.
Brianna D.
While I enjoy this product when I use it. I do not feel as though it makes a huge difference in my makeup. After applying, it takes a little while for my face to become completely dry again. However, it does grant a refreshing mist and does not irritate my skin.
Chantel N.
This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Nicole M.
Burnsville, MN
My second kind of setting mist and I love this one. I have combo skin and it works so well! My makeup stays in place all day. I don't have to worry about my eyeliner smudging on the upper part of my eyelids. I just got the travel size for now, I'm hoping to buy the regular sized bottle once I run out!
Megan G.
Portland , OR
This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
Michelle S.
I love this setting spray! It significantly increases the wear time of my makeup. I love the nozzle of this product because it dispenses the product in a fine mist. This setting spray is also great for foiling metallic eyeshadow. I also love using this product before I apply my foundation as an extra base.
Jennifer S.
Mounds
This product is great. I use it to set my makeup for the day and it definitely give me the matte finish I am looking for. I will say that the spray is a bit heavy and not as even if a spray but it works and keep my makeup set for hours. I work 12 hour shift and my makeup still looks great at the end.
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
This comes with a set you have a 1 a 2 and a three so on . I love makeup forever products. This product is very lightweight and I don't know about sun protection . I recommend this to anyone who wants to try a news setting spray !
Calle F.
Athens, OH
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. I love using this before and after doing my makeup and to also make foiled eyeshadows pop on the lid! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place all day. The spray applicator is super precise too, I highly recommend this product!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry