Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Nida C.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD

As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
Madelline G.
Madelline G.
Austin, TX

I seriously am obsessed with this stuff - it's my holy grail! It's the best setting spray out there because it really works. I can have my makeup stay on an entire day, and I can even sweat and it stays on! It's also super refreshing and moisturizing
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Utica, MI

This product smells really good and isn't irritating to the skin. It doesn't mess up any of the makeup applied even if you spray it too close to your face. It makes my eyeshadow look more pigmented which is a plus. It does help my makeup last longer.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA

Never tried this product before interested in trying it it looks like it's got a lot of good things in it for your skin like I said definitely interested in it if I could get a sample of it that would be great you're going to throw rocks thanks again
Liz B.
Liz B.

That finishing touch. I've only just used it a few times. As I don't bother during a normal work week. So I honestly can't answer this 100%. But for the short time I've used it, I don't mind it. Only one squirt, as I worry it will make my makeup run.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Doral, FL

This its like magic, i mean, i can used for 12 - 14 hours straid, dont leave my skin dry, its alcohol free. Also, my face looks so glowing and its sweat free.. good rigth?. Yes, it keeps all the makeup on his pleace. I would bought it again for sure.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this setting spray! Used every single day while living in the Virgin Islands where the humidity would typically make my foundation slide off my face. This setting spray locked everything into place for 24 hours. Would definitely recommend.
melissa R.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI

First setting spray i ever used and really enjoyed this! The price is great and paired well with other products from this line. Love the way the bottle is made and givesa light mist to set your makeup i would continue to purchase this again and again
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT

this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Fort Collins, CO

I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day. It also does not make my face look oily, and it does not dry my face out. I also really like the spritzer, because he mist is comes out evenly and does not leaves droplets on my foundation.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now