Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Anne F.
Anne F.
Cold Lake

This product is so smooth in the skin. Not only that it felt so good and soft in the skin, but it smells good and makes your makeup stays all day and made it look like it was airbrushed.
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Lakewood, WA

I bought this because I've seen a lot of your era using it. It is a good product! Comparable to Mac fix plus. But I prefer to stick with my fix plus because it is my holy grail product.
Judelle V.
Judelle V.

Great setting spray. Definitely takes away the powdery look and makes your makeup look natural. I would recommend you try the travel size before the full size of your still on the fence
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA

This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Doesn't feel tacky on your face. You can use it multiple times. Makes your skin feel refreshed and really does make your makeup last all day!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.

This is a great setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day along and actually keeps the oil from my face too! I would definitely recommend this setting spray! totally worth it!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Redwood City , CA

Literally my go to product. I don't get weird lines from my sunglasses on my nose any more and it kept my makeup on perfectly during a very wild roll in the hay. 10/10 would recommend.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

Sets so well! And I have sensitive skin so it is a very good product to be able to review and rate it with a sensitivity
Never used a setting spray before though and do love it now
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Forest Hills, NY

I think this works okay, but the spray in the packaging is not that great. It doesn't come out in a fine mist. I'm waiting for my UD setting spray to be done so I can transfer it.
Karley H.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH

The only downside i see with this setting spray is that, if applied after mascara, my mascara tends to run a little bit, but nothing that can't be fixed. Still love this product!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Fort Worth, TX

Consider this the more hydrating version of Urban Decay's all-nighter spray. Good for refreshing touch-ups throughout the day, I didn't like it for maintaining my makeup though.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now