Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (65)
Karla G.
Karla G.
Pasable, Aunque Él Olor No Muy Favorable Pero Me Gusta Hace Un Buen Trabajo Al Mantener fijo Él Maquillaje Pero No Para Amarlo Solo Excéntrico
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
July 16, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
I enjoyed using this spray but can't use it during the summer due to it leaving me a bit too dewy looking. Great for dry winter months, though
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I used it to prep my face and to set my makeup and felt it gave me the results I was looking for. It was very nice. No harsh fragrance either
Hilda A.
Hilda A.
Very nice and settles great. Does not leave a shiny residue and lasts all day with minimum touch up to your make! A great bang for your buck!
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
This is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I use it to set the face, refresh, wet my shadows. It leaves my makeup looking great all night!
Kassia G.
Kassia G.
Reston, VA
Really good and also very refreshing. It lasts all night and doesn't ware off. I don't know what else to say the machine is making me write😂
Azadeh A.
Azadeh A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It sets your make up beautifuly and your make up stays all day .
I have dry skin and have no problem with this spray .
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Mesquite, TX
This stuff leaves your makeup on for hours !!! Seriously love it for an every day basis. Especially for work since I'm always running about
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Visalia, CA
This setting spry is amazing best one out there a must need in your collection looks great on the face and makes your makeup last all night
Bojana M.
Bojana M.
Denver, CO
I love love love this spray. Sets my makeup and leaves a slightly dewy look. Love that it has no scent.
Lasts quite a while which is great.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray