BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily S.
Maryland Hts, MO
I like this setting spray. I feel like it does help my makeup stay on longer but not as long as the Skindinavia setting sprays.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
Love this setting spray! Setting spray makes a big difference! You can go from looking so powdery & cakey to looking flawless!!
Brittney O.
Deer Park, NY
I really like this setting spray but also when my skin is feeling a little parched it's good to put on and it feels moisturized
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Seriously obsessed with this stuff. Haven't found anything that works as well as this does for me. Holds all day through work.
Brookelynn D.
North Berwick, ME
Obsessed! Can't get enough of this stuff! Really keeps your makeup fresh and in tact no matter what weather is on the forecast
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
It's good, but just not for me. I use a lot of makeup and with this, it just all slides right off in two hours. Don't know why
Maria R.
Marysville, CA
This is an oldy but a goody i love this setting spray it makes the foundations look like skin i really recommend this product!
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
This setting spray is good but not my favorite. I like it but don't feel it makes my makeup stay. Good for a refresher though.
Jimmy L.
Durham, NC
One of my favorite products. This product really sets my makeup for a long lasting wear. I love it, no smudging or weird smell
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
My go to setting spray. Literally worth every penny. It helps you get the most out of all your makeup, ensuring all day wear.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry