Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Minot Afb, ND

This spray was just kind of okay. Fix plus smells better. Urban decay works better. It was just kind of an in between product for me. It left my face feeling a little sticky, also. For the price, I think I'll pass in the future.
mikayla s.
mikayla s.

SUCH A GREAT SETTING SPRAY!!! Melts my powders Into my skin and helps make my face look flawless and is the final thing in my makeup routine to help me make sure everything is blended into everything I recommend this to everyone
Kaitelyn M.
Kaitelyn M.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love how well this sets my make up. It lasts all day,I couldn't ask for more honestly. I recommend this for make up artists. Works on all skin types. I use this on all my clients and when people ask muf is where I send them !
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA

3 stars because I was neither impressed nor dissatisfied with this product. Seems pretty average to me. I have oily skin so I need something pretty heavy duty, I will probably not repurchase and will stick with my UD Allnighter
Madison S.
Madison S.

I love this product. It keeps your makeup looking great. I used it everyday. I did switch to Hard Candy setting spray because of the price though. It was a great product and if I could afford it I would definitely buy it again.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA

I have really oily t zone and this works wonders on my skin! My makeup can last up to 12 hours with this I just can't believe how good this works. Cool tip apply before your makeup and after and you will definitely see results!
Kate C.
Kate C.

This setting spray will make your makeup last all day long!! I would say that if is fairly light on your skin, and doesn't feel that weird. It is also very easy to apply! I would for sure buy this again, and I highly recommend!
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Ronceverte, WV

Keeps my makeup long lasting! I love how it pulls everything together at the end of my makeup application. I have combination skin and it works great on me. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a setting spray.
mckayla m.
mckayla m.
Canyon Cntry, CA

I HAVENT TRIED THIS BUT I REALLY WANT TO I HAVE HEARD SUCH GREAT THINGS ABOUT IT AND I KNOW A LOT OF CREDIBLE SOURCES THAT HAVE RATED THIS PRODUCT AND USE IT ON THE DAILY AND ITS A DECENT PRICE I JUST HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO IT
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

This is one of my favorite face mists. I like to spritz before and after I'm done with my makeup. No spf and great for my dry skin. Easy to apply, just close your eyes and spray away. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now