BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
This is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I use it to set the face, refresh, wet my shadows. It leaves my makeup looking great all night!
Kassia G.
Kassia G.
Reston, VA
Really good and also very refreshing. It lasts all night and doesn't ware off. I don't know what else to say the machine is making me write😂
Bojana M.
Bojana M.
Denver, CO
I love love love this spray. Sets my makeup and leaves a slightly dewy look. Love that it has no scent.
Lasts quite a while which is great.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Mesquite, TX
This stuff leaves your makeup on for hours !!! Seriously love it for an every day basis. Especially for work since I'm always running about
Jessika H.
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
This was just ok. I've used other brands that were much cheaper and better. It does the job but I'd save your money and get something else.
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Visalia, CA
This setting spry is amazing best one out there a must need in your collection looks great on the face and makes your makeup last all night
Azadeh A.
Azadeh A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It sets your make up beautifuly and your make up stays all day .
I have dry skin and have no problem with this spray .
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Powell, TN
Wonderful finish to any face makeup look. Wonderful dewy yet matte look. Makes your makeup last all day and night. Wonderful for any look.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
Make up for ever has the best quality products out there! I honestly love them so much and the setting spray makes my make uo last longer!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Kenosha, WI
I love it ! I love how it leaves your make up in place & it won't smudge it ! The more you do the more it handles everything in its place
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray