BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
This will last the ENTIRE day. Not an exaggeration at all I have very dry skin and this leaves a flawless slightly dewy finish. If you have really oily skin this may be a bit much but all in all it's an amazing product.
Hananh G.
This isn't my favorite setting spray but it also works just as well as the urban decay. I think the spray isn't as nice as the mist that comes out of the urban decay setting spray but it still keeps my make up in place.
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
great setting spray. only one i'll use for brides.  doesn't change your makeup finish and doesn't leave the face sticky like some do.  Last all day and allows for touch up with out making you look cakey.  it really is a great product.  I don't use everyday just on special occasions.
Mary H.
Walker, LA
I love makeup forever so I was very interested to try this. I loved everything about it. It melted my makeup into my skin for a flawless finish and helped my makeup to last throughout the day without getting cakey. I would say this setting spray is as good as, if not better than, the urban decay setting spray!
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
The greatest.

This is THE GREATEST.

It's expensive, but if you have oily skin or difficulty getting your makeup to stay put, Make Up Forever's setting spray is worth the investment. Throw on your primer and foundation, add your highlighter or bronzer, and then spray. It works beautifully.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
This is great on the go. I was impressed by the formulation. I do feel that you have to clean the sprayer every time after use to ensure and even spry every time. It's tends to get clogged. I'd recommend you spend money elsewhere
Beauty Bulb ..
I feel like this setting spray is really underrated. I've used Urban Decay, ELF, MAC and other more popular brands but this one is for sure the best. The formula of it is great and I actually think it has the best actually spray out of all of them. It distributes very evenly across your face and drys really quickly!
Morgan J.
I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. Keeps makeup on all night long for a flawless finish. The packaging is amazing and is for combination skin. I wish there were more hydrating qualities to this product but I would definitely buy again.
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
What I like:
This smells great! Very hydrating and has a good coverage when sprayed. This leaves my face dry. When I like it to leave me with a dewy finish.

What I don't like:
Doesn't compare to MAC setting sprays that I have tried in the past. MAC setting spray is more hydrating, which is why I prefer it.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry