BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Emily T.
Love this setting spray! I use to not believe in setting spray because I hadn't found anything that worked, but this really does! It's now a part of my daily makeup routine. This has the perfect spritzer so it doesn't spray out huge globs; it evenly and softly sprays your entire face. It also makes my make up last ALL day, even on my recent trip to Puerto Rico, and that says a lot! I was in 92 degree weather and sweating, and my make up did not move! It was seriously insane! This is such a great product!
Vivian G.
A friend of mine sent me this product from beauty Gen expo, and I couldn't of have been more happy! I had never tried it before and I just couldn't believe how long my makeup stayed in place using it. It didn't break apart at all, or start to get patchy. I still consider my self pretty basic when it comes to makeup but on days that I know I need to dress up for events or special gatherings I like to do make sure my makeup looks it's best!
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I use this everyday once i put my foundation on (my skin is dry so I like a dewy look) and then again once I finish the rest of my makeup and it looks perfect. It's the perfect amount of dewy and since I've been using this I've noticed that I don't have to touch up my makeup hardly at all through the day which must mean that it's working!
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is very nice but I must admit that I would not repurchase . I have dry skin and it just doesn't give me the refreshed look or feeling that I need from a setting spray . I prefer mac fix plus or Mario badescu rose water . Just a preference thing because it really is a nice product but for the price it's not on my cup of tea .
Tarrah T.
Love love love this setting spray. It reminds me a lot of MAC fix plus but not 100%. I use this a lot and over all my other setting sprays. It also works great at setting my makeup brush/eyeshadow to make the product really POP which makes my look POP! It doesn't irate my dry, sensitive, acne/blackhead prone skin. I've repurchased and will continue to do so.
Valery P.
I am on my third bottle of this of product because it works! My makeup doesn't transfer when I use it and it does transfer when I don't use it. It helps me look more natural when I've inadvertently gone heavy on my makeup. I will continue to buy this as long as it's sold. It absolutely does NOT leave any kind of weird film on your face.
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
Now that I’ve used this product for a few weeks, I’ve observed a noticeable difference in the staying power of my makeup. Makeup For Ever states that the product will keep your makeup looking fresh for 12 hours and I’d have to agree with that claim. Not only will it last throughout they work day, it also withstands workouts. Some other advantages – it provides continuous protection for your skin and locks in moisture for increased hydration. This barrier will keep your makeup looking healthy, smooth and radiant. I couldn’t ask for anything more – definitely love this product.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Literally locks my makeup into place! Long work days and nights with family and friends and my makeup still looks flawless! It literally sets it in place. Kind of like hairspray for the face without stickiness or clogged pores . I love the way it disperses from the bottle. One or two sprays and I'm set! Like usually even if it's just simple makeup for a flight or long road trip or full glam! Grab this! It's worth it !
Priscilla D.
This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry