Add a Photo

Photos (39)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Milford, IL

awesomeness! Love their products. Got it in my ipsy bag. Will buy in the future. Always use before I go out and it makes my makeup last all night long! Could be a little less tacky after spraying onto skin. I plan to buy this and save it for special events.
Erica E.
Erica E.

Gosto bastante,so não gosto sa sensação fico com a pele ressecada,qualquer spray fixador quer dizer...mais pelo preço e qualidade do produto real mente merece 10 estrelas pela sua pro posto que é válida e eficácia adoro todos os produtos da mzje up forever😀
Sally H.
Sally H.

This was literally like water. And for the price definitely not worth it. I didn't particularly like the scent either. It was a bit of a floral scent but it was very strong. I would not recommend. I would look into another kind of spray that actually works.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I will be buying this setting spray until the day that I die. It's the best setting spray I've found so far. I always pair it with Urban Decay's Allnighter setting spray and the two pair beautifully together. I would absolutely recommended this to everyone.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

Despues de realizar un buen maquillaje lo que las mujeres deseamos es que nos dure intacto el mayor tiempo posible por eso es tan importante el uso de un spray fijador, me encanta este producto es un papel muy importante en el resultado final del maquillaje
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Raleigh, NC

This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY

This is my second go to setting spray. I usually use this on days that are a little more chillier. When the weather gets cold and I need a setting spray I always go to this. It helps my makeup stay on place and also keeps my face refreshed and moisturized.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, GA

This setting spray is amazing! It's really good for my oily skin! It leaves a nice natural finish on your skin! Maybe a little dewy. I really like the price of this setting spray and I would Rex one to to anyone looking for a good all around setting spray!
Jarely F.
Jarely F.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco.

I love everything from MAKE UP FOREVER and this one is not an exeption, I love it, it sets my makeup so good for the day, definitely good for any kind of skin, it gives a natural finish and you can also wet your brush with it to have a more pigmented shade
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK

First off make up forever products are stupid expensive. This stuff is okay, not worth the amount of money in my opinion. To be honest you would be better off spending 6 bucks on the ELF setting spray that does the job the exact same way, hell even better.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now