Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

I enjoy using this setting spray mist. It gives a nice dewy effect, however, I feel like sometimes this product leaves my skin feeling oily though ... That is why I gave this product 4 stars. Other than that, I do feel it is worth price, and does work its magic. :)
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Edison, NJ

I got my bottle at my Sephora. I love this product it's comparable the MAC fix +. Great for spritzing your face after applying powder makeup. It helps the products melt into your skin. Also great for damping your brushes for more pigmented shadows and highlighters!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

no need to intrucude the holly gral of setting spray, keeps your make up in place all day for the best finish, this spray doesn't have any spf in it but you can apply your sun cream before make up, good for any types of skin, a must have to have a perfcet make up!
Nia R.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX

I use this product daily! It is a great way to set your make and keep it fresh all day long. Con it is cold when you spray it. No types of finishes just depends on the makeup you are wearing that day. No sun protection. I would recommend this product to all women.
Alex M.
Alex M.

My go-to setting spray. I recommend this over Urban Decay by far. It doesn't make my makeup water proof or what not and I'm SOOOO picky over what I use so this is nice because it doesnt have alcohol in and such. I like that it keeps my contour from fading as well.
radiate s.
radiate s.

Not my favorite but still a great setting spray! Its pricey but again its a great spray. Makes your makeup last all day. Feels great to refresh during the day! Smells good. I dont have any cons with this product but there are setting sprays I would choose over it.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

This Setting Spray Last All Day! I Can Fall Asleep And My Make Up Will Still Stay On. It Gives You A Natural Look! I Believe It Is Amazing For All Types Of Skin! It Really Doesn't Protect You From The Sun . I Would Recommend It To Everyone. Its An Amazing Product
Nillab H.
Nillab H.

I have to admit Make up for ever is one of my all time favourite brands. They hardly ever miss and deceive. The mist and fix setting spray is great. You can lock your makeup in place for the whole day and you can refresh your skin whenever you feel it a bit tired
Ariana A.
Ariana A.

Es muy agradable ver que el maquillaje durante todo el día puede durar con el spray ... aunque me gustaba más la antigua fórmula ya que sentía que daba un mejor acabado pero no es que me desagrade esta nueva fórmula pero no superó completamente mis expectativas .
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Arlington, WA

This is the best makeup setting spray on the market right now. It is highly recommended by well-known YouTubers and makeup artists. The only thing I don't like about it is the price. I think Make Up For Eve products are way overpriced. But the quality is spot on.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now