BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
I love this mist it sprays evenly feels great in the skin and keeps the makeup in place even keeps your skin hydrated and refreshed all day long
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Union City, CA
I love this setting spray. I don't use it as much as my urban decay one because it's a little pricey but it's worth the price because it's bomb
D'Wayna D.
D'Wayna D.
The only setting spray that I've used in the past 6 months. It's good for all types of skin it's light weight and it keeps your makeup in place
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
This isnt sticky and it stays on all day. It helps to prevent smearing or sweating off the makeuo. I can go out and not have to worry about it.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Brunswick, MD
AMAZING such a good product!! Keeps your makeup in place as long as 12 hours!!! It kept mine for 13 one time!! Such an amazing amazing product
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
I enjoyed using this spray but can't use it during the summer due to it leaving me a bit too dewy looking. Great for dry winter months, though
Ying X.
Ying X.
Yes to this spray! It works as a primer and setting spray! It helps my make up blend beautifully and pro long my makeup wear. Lasts all day!!!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Pasable, Aunque Él Olor No Muy Favorable Pero Me Gusta Hace Un Buen Trabajo Al Mantener fijo Él Maquillaje Pero No Para Amarlo Solo Excéntrico
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I used it to prep my face and to set my makeup and felt it gave me the results I was looking for. It was very nice. No harsh fragrance either
Hilda A.
Hilda A.
Very nice and settles great. Does not leave a shiny residue and lasts all day with minimum touch up to your make! A great bang for your buck!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray