BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
What I like:
This smells great! Very hydrating and has a good coverage when sprayed. This leaves my face dry. When I like it to leave me with a dewy finish.

What I don't like:
Doesn't compare to MAC setting sprays that I have tried in the past. MAC setting spray is more hydrating, which is why I prefer it.
Nicole M.
Burnsville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My second kind of setting mist and I love this one. I have combo skin and it works so well! My makeup stays in place all day. I don't have to worry about my eyeliner smudging on the upper part of my eyelids. I just got the travel size for now, I'm hoping to buy the regular sized bottle once I run out!
Calle F.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. I love using this before and after doing my makeup and to also make foiled eyeshadows pop on the lid! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place all day. The spray applicator is super precise too, I highly recommend this product!
Chantel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Hailey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray! This formula is alcohol free, which I LOVE, and my makeup truly stays all day. I usually get the travel size, which is easy to take with me anywhere in case I need a refresher throughout the day. The only downside is the spritzer, its not a super fine mist, and I wish it was!
Jennifer S.
Mounds
This product is great. I use it to set my makeup for the day and it definitely give me the matte finish I am looking for. I will say that the spray is a bit heavy and not as even if a spray but it works and keep my makeup set for hours. I work 12 hour shift and my makeup still looks great at the end.
Megan G.
Portland , OR
This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray! It significantly increases the wear time of my makeup. I love the nozzle of this product because it dispenses the product in a fine mist. This setting spray is also great for foiling metallic eyeshadow. I also love using this product before I apply my foundation as an extra base.
Taylor F.
Aldie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is now my favorite setting spray! Lasts literally forever I kid you not! I can put my makeup on and know that my face is only coming off if I am taking it off. Went out for a night of clubbing and my face was still on the next morning. Does wonders for highlighters and shimmery shadows. Must buy!!!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry