Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA

This is a good setting spray. Its not my favorite or my go to setting spray but I like it, it does the job. The product itself is good, and it doesn't leave your skin sticky. You can't go wrong with MUFE. I would compare to Mac's fix+.
maritza m.
maritza m.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting Spray! It keeps my make up right in place and it is very easy to apply, i dont use this product as sun protection and to me this is meium weight, i highly recommend this products to anyone who can get this!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Palmdale , CA

I like this product for what it is supposed to do. It does set your makeup and take away the powder look. It is nice but I like others more than this one. I would test it out yourself to see if it is something you are starting to use.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Phoenix, AZ

When Im done dining my face is just spray my face with my makeup forever setting spray my face looks fresh and very light weight I can wear my makeup all day and my face looks so flawless and my makeup doesnt move just love this spray
caitlin f.
caitlin f.

Don't get me wrong I love a zillion other setting sprays but.. this one is my personal favorite. My skin always looks dewy without looking oily and it truly lasts all day. I apply my makeup at 7am and at 11pm i still have a full face!
Brookyn G.
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL

i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
Bree O.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In

This is definitely a great setting spray but not nearly as good as the urban decay setting spray's are in my opinion. I am a huge fan of make up forever, usually more than urban decay products but I think urban decay won this battle.
Boots S.
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK

This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ

amazing setting spray! very hydrating compared to the other ones. very light weight as well. helps hold your makeup in place all day without drying out your skin. would recommend to anyone more dry who needs a product without alcohol
samaira m.
samaira m.
Selma, Ca

Love this setting spray it works so good . It makes my makeup last all day and I have oily skin . I highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Don't be afraid to give it a try you will end up loving it . The smell is great also !
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry