Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Las Cruces, NM
Love how this setting spray makea ur makeup last all day and definately give you a flawless look. Love this setting spray very highly recommended!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Vista, CA
Who ever created this should get am award it is amazing. Skin feels fresh and what better thing that it helps your make up stay on all day love it
Giang P.
Giang P.
Tacoma, WA
recently got it from Sephora during VIB sale. Very hydrating and help my make up stay in place all day. Doesn't emphasize the texture on my skin.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
I love this mist it sprays evenly feels great in the skin and keeps the makeup in place even keeps your skin hydrated and refreshed all day long
Han L.
Han L.
Wyoming, MI
It is ridiculously hydrating! I find myself using this over the UD one sometimes. It leaves a velvet finish and keeps my makeup perfect all day.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Union City, CA
I love this setting spray. I don't use it as much as my urban decay one because it's a little pricey but it's worth the price because it's bomb
D'Wayna D.
D'Wayna D.
The only setting spray that I've used in the past 6 months. It's good for all types of skin it's light weight and it keeps your makeup in place
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
This isnt sticky and it stays on all day. It helps to prevent smearing or sweating off the makeuo. I can go out and not have to worry about it.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Brunswick, MD
AMAZING such a good product!! Keeps your makeup in place as long as 12 hours!!! It kept mine for 13 one time!! Such an amazing amazing product
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
July 16, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
I enjoyed using this spray but can't use it during the summer due to it leaving me a bit too dewy looking. Great for dry winter months, though
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry