Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Hope S.
Hope S.
Fort Worth, TX

Consider this the more hydrating version of Urban Decay's all-nighter spray. Good for refreshing touch-ups throughout the day, I didn't like it for maintaining my makeup though.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

I bought this fix setting scary for my wedding and it did work very well. I read some reviews and I was sure that the product was good. It does keep my makeup in place all day.
Christine W.
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX

Love this setting spray! I always feel like my makeup last longer when I use this. It has a nice spray that is fine. It works for wetting shadows too to make them more intense!
Saige B.
Saige B.

I love this more as a refreshing spray than anything. I love that when I'm wearing a powder I can spray it on top and it immediately brightens and takes away that powdery look.
Shonda M.
Shonda M.

This was OK. I bought the little sample size that you can easily pick up in the checkout area in Sephora. I wasn't wow'd so I've not repurchased although its not a bad product.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA

I think this product is under rated & ppl don't know how awesome it is. It doesn't provide sun protection but non of the setting sprays do in the market (currently). I love it.
Cat F.
Cat F.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this I always get the mini so I can throw it in my purse and it really keeps your make up on all day really smart product you can find it at Sephora before you check out
Allie M.
Allie M.
Glen Ellyn

I love this fix setting spray, my makeup looks flawless and has a great finish. The product stays all day without creasing and allows me to be worry free about my makeup life.
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray don't only only sets you makeup all day but it also gives moisture your face which is great for me because o have really dry face any moisture of any sort is great.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Loxahatchee, FL

Definitely a great product there is a fine mist and it really does set my makeup nicely and keeps it lasting all day but for the price point I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now