BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Kelsey H.
I absolutely love this formula for dry skin. It's extremely moisturizing and totally takes away any powdery residue from your setting powders. No stinky smell, no gross film-like feeling over your skin, and does what it says. However! Oily skinned ppl may not like this!
Anna H.
Bellevue, WA
I tried this after reading the reviews. I would say this product works pretty well. At first, I was hesitant about using a fixed setting spray because I have oily skin so didn't really see the purpose of using a setting spray. However, this changed my mind!
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I really love this setting spray, definitely a 5-star product but it's too expensive for daily use which is how often I like to use my setting sprays. It's not a miracle worker but it does extend the life of my foundation and unlike many setting sprays does not contain any alcohol. I use 3 acne medications and 1 melasma medication (all very drying), this setting spray makes my skin look and feel hydrated.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoyed this setting spray and it has served wonders for setting my makeup for long periods of time. This is my go-to during the summer time specially when I want to get that fresh dewy look. You will not go wrong with this setting spray so please pick it up today
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It makes my makeup last all day without fail and keeps it looking just as flawless as when I applied it. It dries quickly and has an easy to use spray nozzle. I always come back to this one because it's the best quality for your money.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Shana W.
Brooklyn, New York
Great product for daily use. I generally use this spray before and after makeup application. I'm am happy with it that it does not leave splotchy spots after spraying onto my makeup application. Non sticky.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Kim S.
Less than impressed with this one. I got it as a free sample and currently already use the Urban Decay setting spray. There wasn't anything too terrible about it except that it just didn't do as good a job as the UD one at keeping everything smudge-free.
Laxmi D.
Newtown, PA
This is a staple in my makeup bag.
I absolutely LOVE this- I can't say one bad thing.
It's so light weight and gives you the perfect natural look. Unlike other setting sprays, this doesn't dry matte or dewy.
It looks like you don't even have a setting spray on.
Sephora has little bottles of this for $12 so I would say buy the small bottle and go from there.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor , MI
This stuff is fine. I haven't noticed any extensive wear difference when I use it. It smells decent though and a small bottle has lasted me quite a while. It doesn't make your face too shiny, or cause anything to slip around. I''m trying other products for comparison.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry