Add a Photo

Reviews (2062)
Photos (45)
Nayali A.
Nayali A.

This is a great spray, to leave your makeup set and lightweight. It leaves you with a natural dewy look all day. It does not wear off easily, it is very good and setting and keeps your makeup in place. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a natural dewy look.
Dafranlii S.
Dafranlii S.
Miami Florida

I like this spray a lot, it makes the makeup last all day and it is super good for my skin, I like it and it is one of my favorites.

Me gusta mucho este spray, hace que el maquillaje dure todo el dia y es super bueno para mi piel, me gusta y es uno de mis favoritos.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL

I like how this spray makes my make up look well-blended and fresh all day. Most days I just use Bare Minerals matte foundation powder (over moisturizer and Becca pore less priming perfector) and then a little bit of blush and this spray sets everything beautifully.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA

This setting spray works well for the first few hours but after that I notice my oily skin start to creep through and some of my makeup fading. While it does keep it looking practically pristine for several hours of wear, after that time frame it does start to fade.
Ghristina G.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX

It's very good works good. Everyone talk good thing about it. Yes it dose very much. That a very good thing. Yes very easy to apply. I like it and yes I would buy it again and share it with others. Very much dose. Yes I would over and over again that's a good thing.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Love this setting spray. I spray myself with it before primer to give my skin a good base. It has a great nozel and evenly distributes the product. After all my products are on, I give myself another spray to make everything look natural. Would definitely try again!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

This setting spray held my face in place all day, it doesn't have a smell really, super easy to use and it helps keep me looking good through kids work and home, I've even fallen asleep with it on and woke up looking good still, I would highly recommend this product
Ciara D.
Ciara D.
Seattle, WA

This product gets the job done. It is a bit sticky, at first on my face, but it gets better quickly. It keeps my makeup on all night. It give me a natural/slightly shimmery finish. I would recommend this product to my friends. I actually use this on them sometimes.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Westchester

This setting spray is to die for. It leaves your makeup exactly how you left it in the morning. It has a natural finish which I love! I would recommend this to anyone. I have dry skin but this product seems to correlate well with that. A little pricey but worth it.
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY

I don't think this spray is good for the summer but great for the winter. In the summer it made my skin look shiny and a little too dewy. Kind of like a thin mask or shine. In the winter where my skin tends to be more dry this helps give a slight dewiness and glow.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now