Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Raleigh, NC

This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY

This is my second go to setting spray. I usually use this on days that are a little more chillier. When the weather gets cold and I need a setting spray I always go to this. It helps my makeup stay on place and also keeps my face refreshed and moisturized.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, GA

This setting spray is amazing! It's really good for my oily skin! It leaves a nice natural finish on your skin! Maybe a little dewy. I really like the price of this setting spray and I would Rex one to to anyone looking for a good all around setting spray!
Jarely F.
Jarely F.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco.

I love everything from MAKE UP FOREVER and this one is not an exeption, I love it, it sets my makeup so good for the day, definitely good for any kind of skin, it gives a natural finish and you can also wet your brush with it to have a more pigmented shade
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK

First off make up forever products are stupid expensive. This stuff is okay, not worth the amount of money in my opinion. To be honest you would be better off spending 6 bucks on the ELF setting spray that does the job the exact same way, hell even better.
rayvette r.
rayvette r.

me encanta. I don't even have to touch up my makeup once during the day (unless I want to)! It gives my face a nice natural look between dewy and matte, which is perfect for me. This stuff really works for me and I am so happy that I decided to try it out.
Hallana S.
Hallana S.

Produto de qualidade. Adere bem na pele, fácil aplicação. Preços variados, comprados pela internet e em revistas. Indico para uso diário, deixando co ótima aparência, natural e sem exagero. Resistente e duradouro, promete o que faz e não sai co facilidade.
Ara B.
Ara B.

eh usado productos de make up for ever pero este es una maravilla para mi su aplicacion es fabulosa sin grumos te deja la piel perfecta no se corre no te hace ver como muy maquillada asi falsamente ni tampoco te hace ver con la piel acartonada o avejentada
Toni J.
Toni J.

Didn't know what to expect when I purchased this so I bought a travel size. It wasn't too expensive. It doesn't have a horrible smell and has a good mist. It didn't help extend the life of my makeup and will end up buying the full size because I do like it
Natasha M.
Natasha M.

My favourite setting spray. I love it!

I used it during my most recent holiday and it worked so well with my make up. It didn't dry my skin out. It felt lightweight on the skin. My make up in all my photos looks flawless thanks to this bottle of miracles!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now