Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
caitlin f.
caitlin f.

Don't get me wrong I love a zillion other setting sprays but.. this one is my personal favorite. My skin always looks dewy without looking oily and it truly lasts all day. I apply my makeup at 7am and at 11pm i still have a full face!
Boots S.
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK

This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
Brookyn G.
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL

i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
samaira m.
samaira m.
Selma, Ca

Love this setting spray it works so good . It makes my makeup last all day and I have oily skin . I highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Don't be afraid to give it a try you will end up loving it . The smell is great also !
mychelle k.
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA

It worked. Just not super happy with the oil control. It also has an interesting smell. I guess if your not oily and smells don't bother you try this. But I didn't have any luck with it. I used it for about two weeks and returned it.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ

amazing setting spray! very hydrating compared to the other ones. very light weight as well. helps hold your makeup in place all day without drying out your skin. would recommend to anyone more dry who needs a product without alcohol
Sara S.
Sara S.

makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.

I have only used this one as a sample and it seemed to work pretty good I haven't really hard it enough to have a great review but from the few times I did use it it seemed good I do love makeup forever it is my go to for foundation
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville , Fl

I love the formula but I have to say the mist is not as fine as I would like it to be. Sometimes I feel like its hairspray being spritzed on my face. I have gotten creative so I can make it work but I would rather have a finer mist.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now