Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (28)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This spray felt ok, but wasn't great. I found that my makeup didn't last longer with this. According to a Sephora employee, this product has alcohol in if and that may have been the cause.
Annie M.
Annie M.

This is a must have to keep your makeup in check. It leaves me looking perfectly dewy and even in Florida humidity my makeup doesn't budge. I've bought this setting spray over and over.
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Lakewood, WA

I bought this because I've seen a lot of your era using it. It is a good product! Comparable to Mac fix plus. But I prefer to stick with my fix plus because it is my holy grail product.
Jessica B.

The nosle for the spray gives an even and balanced coverage. The result is non-tightening and matte. Holds makeup in place for an extended period of time with no need to sweat about it.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.

This is a great setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day along and actually keeps the oil from my face too! I would definitely recommend this setting spray! totally worth it!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Redwood City, CA

Literally my go to product. I don't get weird lines from my sunglasses on my nose any more and it kept my makeup on perfectly during a very wild roll in the hay. 10/10 would recommend.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.

I like this!
This sets my makeup perfect and last pretty much all day. You don't need alot and it smells ok not very chemically if that makes sense. I've repurchased it a few times.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

Sets so well! And I have sensitive skin so it is a very good product to be able to review and rate it with a sensitivity
Never used a setting spray before though and do love it now
Navela K.
Navela K.
Montreal , Quebec

every pro artist has this it is an essential to daily makeup routine. i wish this was a huge bottle since its a bit expensive but amazingly light weight and my makeup stays longer
vannahpha g.
vannahpha g.
La Mesa, CA

I go back and forth betweeh this and the urban decay setting spray. I think they both are equally as good. It keeps my make up in place all day and helps my make up look not cakey
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now