Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (62)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I absolutely LOVED the setting spray! Helps keep your makeup in place even in the hot Florida sun! The only reason I can't use it anymore is because it is not a vegan product. I don't like to use products with animal byproducts in them.
Sukhpreet S.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY

There are a lot of good make up setting spray is out there but I have to say that this is one of the best. Although this is a little pricey, it does what it says. Once I spray this onto my face, my make up does not move at all! Love it!
Alessia M.
Alessia M.
Bedford, NY

If you don't own this- you need to buy it. It's essential for wearing make up out in the summer. You spray your face with it before and after applying your make up. It's awesome for keeping ur make up color intact and lasting for hours.
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

I've heard some of my friends say that they feel sticky after using this spray, but I honestly have never felt that way! This is one of my go to products that I absolutely have to have to finish my makeup!! Recommend this all the time!!
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA

Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY

LOVE THIS!!! I feel like it gives my skin so a boost after applying my makeup. Since it has the O2 complex it really makes my skin look hydrated and supple. I love using it after using a powder foundation to make everything melt nicely.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Johnson City, TN

Setting my face is a must once I'm finished with my makeup! The MAKE UP FOREVER MIST & FIX Spray helps my makeup lady all day long! Just three sprays and my face is locked in! I will definitely be keeping this product in my makeup bag!
Gaibrien K.
Gaibrien K.
Des Moines, IA

This product is great for intensifying any pigment as well as helping to set it for all-day wear. It is my go to when I know I'm going to have a long day and need my make up to last! I will definitely purchase again in the near future.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA

This holds my makeup so well! It lasts for hours and hours. My skin looks so smooth and there is no weird feeling at all. This even holds up in humid weather which I love and keeps me hydrated in the brisk wind. Definitely a must have!
Farrah J.
Farrah J.
Morgantown, IN

love this setting spray. it smells awesome and dries rather quickly. it was the ally keeps my makeup on all day. i bought the travel size just to see if i'd like it and i absolutely do and will definitely be buying the full size one !!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry