BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Ligia D.
Zion, IL
This is my go to everyday facial spray because you can use it for literally everything. As a primer it hydrated the face perfectly for a flawless foundation application and as a setting spray it melts all the powders on the face to make the makeup have a satin finish and look like skin ! It really prolongs the wear time of the foundation and beats all the other setting sprays when it comes to a multiple use spray !
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. Before I used this setting spray, my foundation (I use kat von d foundation) would not last three hours, it transferred easily, and it looked all cracked. Now that I use this setting spray (I also use the poreless primer with it) it keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it all day long. I can rub my face and nothing will come off. I got the Urban decay deslick spray which is amazing, but after three uses it dried my skin out so bad that it felt like leather. This setting spray doesn't have alcohol in it so it won't dry my face out or make my face feel very stiff. Definitely will be buying more!!
Keri D.
I purchased this myself at Sephora after going through several bottles of Urban Decay All-Nighter and wanting to try something different. I use this over powder foundation + setting powder and liquid foundation + setting powder, and so far it has worked just as well as Urban Decay. I can get through a 11+ hour day with minimal oil breakthrough, and it seems to hold up better than Urban Decay on super-humid days (the Urban Decay would sometimes feel sticky). This is one of my 2017 #BestinBeauty #influensterawards products.
Marisa R.
I love this setting spray! I use it all over my face after I've put on all my makeup. I have a bad habit of touching my face and my makeup wouldn't last the whole day until I used this. I like that its water based so its not drying like many others that are alcohol based. I also like that it gives me a dewy look but not so much that I look ridiculous in the office. It doesn't really have a scent which was important to me. The price is a bit much so I've been on the lookout for more affordable dupes. Overall, I would recommend.
Jessica H.
Snowflake, AZ
Such a great spray! Fragrance free so it is comfortable on the skin. Claims to be long lasting. I have not noticed improvements in longevity but the spray melds all face powders together so beautifully! It adds the most natural finish to the face and feels so refreshing. I cannot finish my makeup without using. I have been using it for about two months and I still have about 70% left. Would recommend this product to anyone who especially struggles with makeup looking powdery on dry skin!
Kelly B.
Tremont, PA
I personally use this for pigments and spraying my brush before using other powder products that I'd like to really emphasize. It's a little cheaper that my UD setting spray and the nozzle doesn't have as fine of a mist in my opinion, so I don't use it for setting my full face, just for the small stuff that I wouldn't want to use my all nighter setting spray for.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
This is probably my holy grail setting spray. Sets everything beautifully, hydrates my dry skin, it's just good. My only complaint really is packaging and the mist, I feel like they could revamp the packaging to make it look a little more sleek and also the mist is pretty intense and has a lot of force to it. Would appreciate a softer finer mist.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I honestly think this is the best setting spray out their. This really makes my makeup look flawless and matte. Makeup forever is always going to be #1. I I absolutely love the scent of this setting spray. It is great quality for the price. I would love to recommend this to girls who love matte finishes. But if you don't this is not for you.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think this spray is good for the summer but great for the winter. In the summer it made my skin look shiny and a little too dewy. Kind of like a thin mask or shine. In the winter where my skin tends to be more dry this helps give a slight dewiness and glow.
Frelianny E.
Miami
I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry