Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Theresa O.
Theresa O.
Rio Rancho, NM

I really liked this product definitely made my make up last a lot longer and makes me feel nice and refreshing it's definitely pricey and I'm sure there are other setting sprays that are cheaper and will also get the job done but this product is definitely worth a try
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI

This stuff is fine. I haven't noticed any extensive wear difference when I use it. It smells decent though and a small bottle has lasted me quite a while. It doesn't make your face too shiny, or cause anything to slip around. I''m trying other products for comparison.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Marie M.
Marie M.
San Jose, CA

This setting spray is okay . It is not dewy or matte finish. Just a nice natural finish for setting makeup which it does well. I purchased the travel size at Sephora . I'm still undecided whether I would repurchase because I have others that I love but this is nice .
Heather T.
Heather T.
Columbus, OH

I love this setting spray! I originally bought the sample size. It kept my makeup in place all day long. It applies very easily and evenly all over the whole face. Its very lightweight and doesnt feel like you added anything to your face. I would recommend to others.
Treva B.
Treva B.

I picked up a travel size of this setting spray on vacation after realizing I had forgotten my usual setting spray at home. I'm so glad I bought it because it's quickly become one of my favorite setting sprays. It works very well and locks everything into face-place.
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN

I love this setting spray for a few reasons. First off it is alcohol free so it will not dry out your skin. Second it helps add hydration to your skin. Has a refreshing sent. Locks make up in for an all day wear. A must have for anyone who has more normal to dry skin
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA

I wish that it was a lower price point but I love the results of this product. It really does do a great job of setting in my makeup and it also helps to give my skin a dewey complexion. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to use this product.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Christal A.
Christal A.

I surprisingly liked this product. Not sure why but was skeptical. The spray comes out like a fine mist and sets your makeup perfectly. I love the dewy look I get and it smells nice too!
For the price and the longevity of the product I would buy again and recommend.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now