BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
Awesome product! Refreshing and makes your makeup last all day.  I use 3-4 pumps of spray every morning. Can be used to set your makeup or to refresh your face. Leaves skin slightly dewy, but more on the matte side. Big bottle for the price and product lasts for 3-4 month used regularly. Will be repurchasing.
Kori P.
This will keep your makeup on through anything. Through a day of work or school and a night of partying or on a date. The only down fall of this is you have to be careful on how much you spray on your face because it is very wet if you do too many sprays on your face. Your  mascara can fall because it's so wet. But other wise of that it is my favorite setting spray ever.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City , NJ
I'm not a big fan of powder so I enjoy using a face mist to fix up my makeup and to set it in. I bought this hoping that it would be an easy fix to my makeup but.... it really didn't do much to my makeup. It broke me out in bumps the following day so I had to return this :/ What a bummer. Not as hydrating as I thought it would be---
Rosie O.
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, and I can say I'm loving it. I have been using urban decays chill setting spray for a couple of years now, but I must say I definitely love this one more. I feel like it makes my makeup look more beautiful after and less powdery looking :) you must try this product !
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
I use this product daily! It is a great way to set your make and keep it fresh all day long. Con it is cold when you spray it. No types of finishes just depends on the makeup you are wearing that day. No sun protection. I would recommend this product to all women.
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Unfortunately, I have not noticed much of a difference while using this product. My makeup doesn't seem to stay put any better with this than it does with just a primer or even nothing at all. I do like that the formula dries matte and doesn't leave my face a sticky mess like other setting sprays do, but overall I would not recommend this product as a good setting spray.
Mary R.
This is one of those raved-about products that you can find in many beauty blogs or YouTube tutorials...and I have to say it well deserve all the hype.
It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried and drenched...however I don't love it as much as I love my Caudalie Beauty Elexir, especially for a daily-basis use. Still, I gotta say the produce works well and won't let you down
Christina L.
I give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. I feel like the product in here is just water. I love the hydration it gives my skin but it does not set my makeup at all. I really enjoy using this product right before I do my makeup
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Really liked this setting spray. It actually makes your makeup 💄 look like it has a sheen that wasn't there before! It also is great if you could get travel sized products to have on the go to refresh your make up that you could just throw in your purse!:
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
It is a very beautiful setting spray very hydrating and very light weight and it looks amazing on the skin and make my makeup last all day and doesn't move and I use a SPF in my primer so it looks great with that and I would definitely buy this product again.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry