BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allyssia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as great as my UD All Nighter, but still a really good spray. Sets things where they need to be and holds them for the most part.
Kelli L.
My favorite setting spray by far! It's a little expensive but well worth it! I can tell a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts
Tatiana G.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this one i have the travel size on this one and i love to spray this before i do my make up and after I'm done with my make up
Malayne M.
Metairie, LA
I can wake up the next day with all my makeup intact! Would recommend to anyone! Not crazy about the initial smell but that goes away
tiffany g.
San Mateo, CA
Absolutely love. There isnt really a scent which is good so its not so strong. The spray dries quickly amd makes my makeup last long
Taneica J.
Columbus, OH
Love is so much use it before and after I put my makeup on makes everything feel all nice and smooth and lasses for a very long time
Alexxa P.
Best setting stay I've ever used hands down. A little pricey but it defiantly does the good that this products needs to accomplish.
Alaina L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use this almost everyday, it makes my makeup set smoothly and it lasts all day. It keep my face matte even when I have oily skin.
Jackie W.
Carpinteria, CA
It feels great and gives a great lasting finish to the makeup. The spray bottle is nice and gives a good amount of product at once.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
I THINKS ITS AN OK SETTING SPRAY NOT MY FAVORITE IT KEEPS THE OIL A BAY FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS BUT AFTER THAT I GET REALLY GREASY
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry