Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Nixa, MO

Holy grail!!! Love this spray, it's the only one that lives up to the claim to set your makeup for more than ten hours. Doesn't have a fragrance, at least that I can tell. They have a travel size that it good to keep on your purse as well.
Carrie Lynn P.
Carrie Lynn P.
Saint Charles, MO

It feels and smells nice, but I am not completely sure it is does anything at all. I recently purchased this at Sephora and I have not been able to tell a difference on the days I use it and the days I do not use it. I would not recommend.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

Mist and fix is so nice! It's a great alternative to Mac Fix Plus if you don't support or want to buy Mac. This is great for a primer, refreshing spray, Setting spray, and to wet brushes for applying shadows/blending out liquids and creams
Allie M.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL

This works OK. I love this brand more for their primers. The spray is easy to apply, however I do not feel it was long lasting and one may need to reapply to get the best results out of it. Still on the hunt for one that works best for me!
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA

This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Santa Ana , Ca

Thank you for making my makeup last so long! Love this product. Priced at a good value. For me it's a matte finish with a nice follow to it. Super easy to apply. This is one of those setting sprays that I make sure to buy again and again.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff, SC

This is my all time favorite setting spray! I have tried many different ones and I keep going back to this one! It makes my makeup last through an entire 14 hr shift at work! I have bought at least 4 of these and will continue to buy it!
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
New Britain, CT

This setting spray is definitely one of the best settings sprays I have ever tried. It's cheap & affordable unlike other sprays that cost $50+ & if seriously works like magic! I have used it on myself & on clients & we have all loved it.
Louise B.
Louise B.
Miami Beach, FL

I got the smaller bottle just to give it a try and I love it!!! It keeps my makeup on and looking fresh for hours!!! A few mists and I'm set!! I've never tried setting sprays not really sure if they worked but I'm glad I tried this one!!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now