Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD

I like this product just as much as Mac fix plus. Your makeup won't go anywhere I've worn this all day at work, at the club while I was sweaty dancing all over the place. My makeup didn't budge!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ

in my opinion this doesnt work for me. idk if im putting it on to close or far but it just seems like my makeup doesnt last once i start to sweat my makeup startstto run or just look very messy.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA

I really like this setting spray it works well. I was not disappointed when I used it for the first time it doesn't smell bad to me and dried good on my face it didn't leave any sticky residue.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ

Love, love, love! This is by far my everything in my makeup bag. I spray it before and after my makeup. I spray it after I wash my face at night and anytime I want to refresh my skin or makeup.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

I've had a lot of disappointments with make up forever! But this setting spray is the only exception! This spray lets your makeup stay on all day. I have oily skin and it worked wonderfully:)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

I love this stuff. Works really well. Be sure to spray it far back from your face. It helps to make my makeup last longer, and if I feel like I need a little refresher, I can spray it again.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I was addicted to another setting Souray until i found Make up Revolultions! It's awesome. Doesn't make my face feel wet and it sets fast. My make up lasts all day! And it's budget friendly.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Grapevine, TX

This is basically the same as mac fix plus. It gives you a dewy look. It helps makeup seep into your skin to where it's not just sitting there very lightweight and makes makeup stay all day
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This spray felt ok, but wasn't great. I found that my makeup didn't last longer with this. According to a Sephora employee, this product has alcohol in if and that may have been the cause.
Annie M.
Annie M.

This is a must have to keep your makeup in check. It leaves me looking perfectly dewy and even in Florida humidity my makeup doesn't budge. I've bought this setting spray over and over.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now