Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Krystal T.
Krystal T.

I have only used this one as a sample and it seemed to work pretty good I haven't really hard it enough to have a great review but from the few times I did use it it seemed good I do love makeup forever it is my go to for foundation
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
Sara S.
Sara S.

makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Joshua V.
Joshua V.

This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx

Definite must have in your makeup bag, case or vault. I don't use this as a setting spray but more for when I'm trying to get my eyeshadow to pop I douse my brush with it and boom amazing pigment. Or to get my pigments on smoothly.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Denver, CO

I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi

Love this mist and fix, reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus but this is great for us oily skin girls! The only con is that it's pretty expensive lol, it's also great to bring more pigment to your shadows when you spray your brush.
Arely N.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL

I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Linda P.
Linda P.
Chino , CA

I think this setting spray was okay . I really wanted to try it out but I felt like the urban decay one made my make up last longer throughout the day . Also I felt like it sprayed funny . I don't think I would purchase this again
Nathalie W.
Nathalie W.

I have used this spray before, it does make your makeup last all day. It is really good for dry skin. The only down sides are that the sprayer doesn't provide an even mist. This provides a natura finish. This is also a bit pricey.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now