Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Krissie S.
Krissie S.
Harbour Breton, NL

Setting sprays are really my thing, I loved this one it's very comparable to the MAC Fix+ I did not repurchase just due to the fact that I have been liking what I've been using on my skin lately and I find that's what works best for me!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA

This is a good setting spray. Its not my favorite or my go to setting spray but I like it, it does the job. The product itself is good, and it doesn't leave your skin sticky. You can't go wrong with MUFE. I would compare to Mac's fix+.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, Ma

This holds my makeup so well! It lasts for hours and hours. My skin looks so smooth and there is no weird feeling at all. This even holds up in humid weather which I love and keeps me hydrated in the brisk wind. Definitely a must have!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Johnson City, TN

Setting my face is a must once I'm finished with my makeup! The MAKE UP FOREVER MIST & FIX Spray helps my makeup lady all day long! Just three sprays and my face is locked in! I will definitely be keeping this product in my makeup bag!
maritza m.
maritza m.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting Spray! It keeps my make up right in place and it is very easy to apply, i dont use this product as sun protection and to me this is meium weight, i highly recommend this products to anyone who can get this!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Phoenix, AZ

When Im done dining my face is just spray my face with my makeup forever setting spray my face looks fresh and very light weight I can wear my makeup all day and my face looks so flawless and my makeup doesnt move just love this spray
caitlin f.
caitlin f.

Don't get me wrong I love a zillion other setting sprays but.. this one is my personal favorite. My skin always looks dewy without looking oily and it truly lasts all day. I apply my makeup at 7am and at 11pm i still have a full face!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Palmdale , CA

I like this product for what it is supposed to do. It does set your makeup and take away the powder look. It is nice but I like others more than this one. I would test it out yourself to see if it is something you are starting to use.
Ida M.
Ida M.
Halifax, NS

This setting spray is fairly good. It definitely works, and I love using this to spray on my brushes when I want a more vibrant pigment. The only downside of this is that it is very wet and if you use too much it makes you look cakey.
Boots S.
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK

This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now