BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kerry G.
Boca Raton, FL
nice spray, not sure how well it actually works vs other ones as this is my first setting spray; seems really natual though which i like
Cassondra D.
Nashua, NH
Live for this product you hear all the beautterly bloggers talking about it.... keeps your make up on alll day.. it isn't going anywhere
Ma.Cristina A.
Oakland, CA
I only used this once because of my friend and I liked it but I like the mac one better because it always gives me that finishing look.
Susan T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this setting spray. I use this one on my brides that have normal to dry skin and it helps make sure their makeup lasts all day!
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
This is a phenomenal setting spray! Doesn't dry your face out, but allows your make up to re-separate without adding layers of powder.
Monica M C.
Blue Island, IL
This setting spray will make you look so clean and beautiful that you wouldn't use any other setting spray .. and it smells so good ..
Nicolette R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's horrible it doesn't help mix my setting spray with my foundation and it is way over priced for what seems like water in a bottle.
Malayne M.
Metairie, LA
I can wake up the next day with all my makeup intact! Would recommend to anyone! Not crazy about the initial smell but that goes away
Allyssia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as great as my UD All Nighter, but still a really good spray. Sets things where they need to be and holds them for the most part.
Tatiana G.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this one i have the travel size on this one and i love to spray this before i do my make up and after I'm done with my make up
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry