BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Pretty decent. Doesn't beat my Skindinavia, but it sets and extends my makeup wear. It is smaller and more expensive than my HG Skindinavia one however.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Stow, OH
LLOOOOVVVEEEEEE! I bought the travel size because I just wanted to try it and I have to go back and get more. Keeps make up in place and smells amazing!
Yesmeen S.
Yesmeen S.
Griffith , IN
Love this as a primer and a setting spray! I also use this to intensify my eyeshadows to nake it have alot more color! So amazing I definitely recommend
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Make Up Forever is an amazing brand and their setting spray does not disappoint. I love putting it on in the middle of the day to freshen up my makeup!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
This setting spray will make your makeup last through anything! So I would definitely buy if you're thinking about buying you will not be disappointed!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Leesburg, AL
Lightweight matte finish mists holds makeup all day long with touch ups throughout the day. Great price for great quality too. Easily spray onto face
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Killeen, TX
Amazing product and is actually my numero uno go to! Doesn't dry your face out and dries quickly. I wear this daily for work and my makeup stays put.
Era S.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
Favorite setting spray, keeps my makeup on the whole night and gives a dewy flawless finish. Best one combo skin, would recommend and purchase again.
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
This one is definitely in my top 5 for setting sprays I usually go for the ones with rose or cucumber scents but this is definitely right up my alley
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my fave setting sprays! Better than Mac in my opinion . No sun protection and lightweight. Love it. No fragrance and great for sensitive skin
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray