Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
This setting spray is one of the best I have used before. It let's make up last all day long. It is not heavy on the face and smells very light. I love it
Sam L.
Sam L.
Brookfield, CT
This setting spray is out of this world. It makes your makeup last all day long. It also gives you a natural finish when sprayed on. I love this stuff!!
Candis J.
Candis J.
Arlington, TX
I really liked this product but the price is out of my budget as I have to buy it monthly . If it was priced at $12 I would be able to buy it more often
Yesmeen S.
Yesmeen S.
Griffith , IN
Love this as a primer and a setting spray! I also use this to intensify my eyeshadows to nake it have alot more color! So amazing I definitely recommend
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Pretty decent. Doesn't beat my Skindinavia, but it sets and extends my makeup wear. It is smaller and more expensive than my HG Skindinavia one however.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Stow, OH
LLOOOOVVVEEEEEE! I bought the travel size because I just wanted to try it and I have to go back and get more. Keeps make up in place and smells amazing!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Tucson, AZ
This setting spray will make your makeup last through anything! So I would definitely buy if you're thinking about buying you will not be disappointed!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Make Up Forever is an amazing brand and their setting spray does not disappoint. I love putting it on in the middle of the day to freshen up my makeup!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Lightweight matte finish mists holds makeup all day long with touch ups throughout the day. Great price for great quality too. Easily spray onto face
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Killeen, TX
Amazing product and is actually my numero uno go to! Doesn't dry your face out and dries quickly. I wear this daily for work and my makeup stays put.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry