Add a Photo

Reviews (2067)
Photos (46)
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

I used this and I feel like sometimes it worked and sometimes it doesn't. I have oily skin and prefer a matte finish. I ended up returning this and opted for skindinavia's oil control primer spray instead.
DesRee R.
DesRee R.
Bloomington, CA

This setting spray I use when I go to makeup events and I constantly get asked about it!! It leaves my makeup in place and has a bit of a dewy finish and its really hard to find that in many setting sprays
Anahi G.
Anahi G.

Fantástico producto.. De una excelente calidad y duración excelente..
Lo uso en cada maquillaje q realizó, me dejó un buen cavado en el maquillaje y se a colocado en uno de mis favoritos y de mis clientes
Diana A.
Diana A.
Saint Robert, MO

I love this spray.. It works great for oily skin providing a satin finish and also for dry skin. Really does set makeup in place and helps it lasts about 12 hours! I have repurchased this item many times!
Margot Q.
Margot Q.

As good as Urban Decay! Such a good setting spray and keeps my makeup on for ages. Great sun protection and is good for the price. Very lightweight on the skin and I would really recommend this to others.
Diana H.
Diana H.

It's really good it said everything in place it leaves the skin nice not to oily not to try just right it's a really Matt finish it's lightweight and I would definitely recommend it and I would buy again
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ

I love this setting spray so much. I use it all the time . It is so easy to apply and this setting spray is also very lightweight . But this does not have any sun protection. I would purchase this again.
Saff A.
Saff A.

GREAT makeup setting spray! I use it after I've done my makeup! Gives me a dewy finish, I have dry to combination skin and this works well for me! Very light weight and definitely recommend this to ya'll
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Upland, CA

This make up stray has to be one of my favorites, it's very lightweight and leaves your makeup on the whole day ! It gives you a sheer look and it's just very natural. Definitely recommend this product.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.

Love this stuff ! Its just like mac fix plus ! I love spraying it on my brushes to make my eyeshadow have that awesome metalic look ! I also always take the small size of this in my purse just incase !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now