BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I have really oily t zone and this works wonders on my skin! My makeup can last up to 12 hours with this I just can't believe how good this works. Cool tip apply before your makeup and after and you will definitely see results!
Kelley C.
One of my favorite high end setting sprays! It's lightweight sprays eventually and locks your makeup in all day! I also like to spray it on my bare skin to help with hydration after washing my face. I would repurchase this product.
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA
My FAVORITE setting spray! Actually designed with no fragrance or alcohol so great for those with sensitive skin! Has a natural finish so always you're skin to do what it wants but let's it maintain its beautiful healthy glow!
Nayali A.
This is a great spray, to leave your makeup set and lightweight. It leaves you with a natural dewy look all day. It does not wear off easily, it is very good and setting and keeps your makeup in place. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a natural dewy look.
soph k.
This make up forever mist and setting spray is pretty good. The title of the brand makes you feel like anything you buy from this brand is long lasting. But for the price of this make up, I totally agree that it works well!
Chantal C.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using Mist and Fix for years instead of my Mac setting spray, and haven't looked back since! I spray my face before applying makeup. I also use it to dampen a brush to get it to be more pigmented. I use it to set my makeup and remove the unwanted cakey powdery build up. It's also good for small touch ups throughout the day just to re-freshen everything.
Christina L.
I give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. I feel like the product in here is just water. I love the hydration it gives my skin but it does not set my makeup at all. I really enjoy using this product right before I do my makeup
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
I noticed right away that this product made my makeup last all day and when I used this product for my makeup when I was at a wedding all day this product is so easy to apply you just spray and it's done I would so buy this again ☺
Kiara S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This setting spray is the best in Sephora. All my makeup artist friends use it. It helps your makeup last all day, it literally locks ot into place. It doesn't have sun protection but it still works great for every skin type
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
I use this product daily! It is a great way to set your make and keep it fresh all day long. Con it is cold when you spray it. No types of finishes just depends on the makeup you are wearing that day. No sun protection. I would recommend this product to all women.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry