Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (37)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I love this setting spray. Theres so many out there and so many of them are not fine enough of a mist to set your skin without leaving evidence of drops of spray on your face. This is great and doesnt do that. Its a little pricy but not bad for high end product
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

Really good setting spray. Although really pricey, i think it lasts a long time and really helps set all the makeup. It makes my makeup stay in place all day, and nothing ever even moves a tiny bit. I would 100% buy it again, even though it is a bit expensive.
Sharayah L.
Sharayah L.

Recently I have been trying to find something comparable to Mac. I got a gift card to sephora and decided to try this. I LOVE it! I don't know if I will be going back to Mac. This holds my makeup in place and I also use it for wetting my brushes for eyeshadow.
Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX

This is the first setting spray I used. It gives a dewy finish at first, but feels matte. It works great, but I do feel as someone with dry skin, then it dries me out a bit later in the day and need to mist my face. I would recommend this to others definitely.
Gracie H.
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ

It is a very beautiful setting spray very hydrating and very light weight and it looks amazing on the skin and make my makeup last all day and doesn't move and I use a SPF in my primer so it looks great with that and I would definitely buy this product again.
Ruth L.
Ruth L.

Holds makeup quite nicely and you can feel the texture through spraying on your hand. It lasts most of the day, really great for a day out or everyday use.

Price point is great and really good product for if you want to try a setting spray. Highly recommended
Amreen M.
Amreen M.
Garden Grove, CA

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE! sets, hydrates. i used before makeup and after. also spray on my brushes and sponge for more staying power. i love the finish as blends all together and very easy to spray on to the face. recommend to everyone for sure and great size bottle
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

My favourite setting Spray. I will put this on and go out with it for the day and night, and will wake up the next day ready to go with my makeup still on fleek. I love it. It stays on place longer then I thought it would, and I would definitely buy it again
Alisa R.
Alisa R.
Chermside

I liked this product! It does it's job but left me with a sticky feeling once I applied it and it had dried. This isn't a spray that I reach for as I have others that I prefer over this one but overall it's a good setting spray I just don't like the feeling.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

BEST SPRAY E V E R, makes your make up stay all day long and also gives you a fresh look. I personally have oily skin and it when I put on this product, it makes my skin look more matte and beautiful. Also comes in a nice package and the price is pretty fair
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now