Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, Florida

I really love this, well, I love Make Up Forever. Application is super easy. When I sprayed it definitely went on as a light mist and it had a lovely smell on the initial spritz which after a few seconds there was no scent at all, which is great. It acts as an actual setting spray and reduces the 'cakey-ness' on your face. Great when you have special occasions and want your makeup to last long. Highly recommended, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY

I use this setting spray to set my makeup (Duh!) . BUT, it does so much more! I spritz a bit into the cap and dip an angled eyeliner brush--or any eye brush--and I use it to amplify the color and wear of my shadows and liners, or shadows turned liners. I also spray a bit onto my palm and dip my finger into it and lightly tap it onto my lips [without disrupting the color] to make it stay on and last though the night. Love!
Julian T.
Julian T.
Artesia, CA

I tried this because of all the hype it was receiving on youtube, but honestly don't love this product. The spray is very inconsistent, but maybe I just got a defective bottle. I'm not sure what it is but it also has a fragrance that I'm not in love with& if you accidentally spray it on your lips it leaves your lips tasting very bitter.
I do like the dewy, natural finish it gives! Definitely not a mattifying spray.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

YES YES YES! This is my go to product. Don't get confused. It is not a setting spray. It is a spray that you can apply several times throughout your makeup application to make your face look dewy and fresh. I spray my damp beauty blender with it, my makeup brushes, and apply it directly to my face. It makes such a difference. I also think it is a good value especially compared to setting sprays on the market.
Celine M.
Celine M.
Barnegat, NJ

Helps correct your makeup and fix pores I also use this after I'm done applying my makeup and then I follow with the urban decay setting spray ! This spray is highly comparable to the Mac one and cheaper ! You can also use this on your eye shadow that's metallic for a frosted look that enhances the shadows spray the brush after you've appled desired eyeshadow don't be afraid to apply the shadow wet it works !
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.

I purchased this product because I needed something to help me set my foundation without the use of powder. I have sensitive dry skin, large pores, and some mild rosecea (sp.?). I use a sunscreen to protect me from getting sunburned and a liquid foundation to cover up the ruddiness. However, when I tried to use powder to set my make-up, it would settle into my pores and make me look ashy and "drag-queeny."
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

first makeup setting spray ive ever used and it did a good job. it literally feels like a burst of misty water on your face and doesnt leave a scent. it held my makeup on for a full 8 hour shift at work and i didnt have to reapply my eyeshadow every few hours like normal. it keeps foundation and eueshadow in place. i still had to apply eyeliner maybe once more but totally worth it. love this brand
Liza T.
Liza T.

AMAZING!! I was checking out and saw it I was actually going to grab the urban decay setting spray but my boyfriend told me to grab this one because it looked "nicer" and I'm obsessed! Already stressed about running out. It evens out your complexion, foundation, highlighter and lasts all day. I have very oily skin and instead of my makeup running off my face it stays & prevents oil in my opinion.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.

I really feel that this spray is a must for everyone who wears makeup. It definitely created a long lasting hold and wasn’t shiny on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. Application is super easy. When I sprayed it definitely went on as a light mist and it had a lovely smell on the initial spritz which after a few seconds there was no scent at all, which is great.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.

If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now