Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL

I really love this, well, I love Make Up Forever. Application is super easy. When I sprayed it definitely went on as a light mist and it had a lovely smell on the initial spritz which after a few seconds there was no scent at all, which is great. It acts as an actual setting spray and reduces the 'cakey-ness' on your face. Great when you have special occasions and want your makeup to last long. Highly recommended, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Kenni C.
Kenni C.

I was expecting a lot from this makeup setting spray but wasn't too impressed. Do I feel like my makeup stayed in place, yes but honestly not much better than it does without it. In terms of my foundation and powder I think it maybe helped it last a little longer but I was a little disappointed that it still didn't really help from keeping my eyeshadow and mascara fall a little below my eyes. I don't know if I would invest in this again.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Columbus, OH

I'm not sure if this actually works, but I've been using it for years for dress up events during the summer. In warmer weather my makeup tends to slide or melt off, so I like to spray my face after application with Mist & Fix. It seems like my makeup stays in place better when I use it, but I don't have proof. I've been to a few weddings in 90 degree weather and when I don't use this setting spray I swear I sweat more.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Troy, OH

This setting spray was okay- it didn't really impress me but it did an okay job. I don't think it helped my makeup to last any longer but does create a more natural look if your foundation looks a little cakey. I did not care for the chemical smell and the pump sometimes does not deliver an even mist, but rather bigger droplets. I also think it is a bit pricey. I will most likely not purchase this again in the future.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I hate that powdery look when I use mineral make up and this spray sets it so beautifully, with dewy look. Skin looks very natural and make up last definitely longer. It's alcohol free and I don't have any bad reaction from it, smells nice too. The only minus is that nozzle hole is too big and a lot of product comes out with each spray, leaving skin wet. I wish it would be fine mist, I think I will change the bottle.
Julian T.
Julian T.
Artesia, CA

I tried this because of all the hype it was receiving on youtube, but honestly don't love this product. The spray is very inconsistent, but maybe I just got a defective bottle. I'm not sure what it is but it also has a fragrance that I'm not in love with& if you accidentally spray it on your lips it leaves your lips tasting very bitter.
I do like the dewy, natural finish it gives! Definitely not a mattifying spray.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

YES YES YES! This is my go to product. Don't get confused. It is not a setting spray. It is a spray that you can apply several times throughout your makeup application to make your face look dewy and fresh. I spray my damp beauty blender with it, my makeup brushes, and apply it directly to my face. It makes such a difference. I also think it is a good value especially compared to setting sprays on the market.
Celine M.
Celine M.
Barnegat, NJ

Helps correct your makeup and fix pores I also use this after I'm done applying my makeup and then I follow with the urban decay setting spray ! This spray is highly comparable to the Mac one and cheaper ! You can also use this on your eye shadow that's metallic for a frosted look that enhances the shadows spray the brush after you've appled desired eyeshadow don't be afraid to apply the shadow wet it works !
Isneth G.
Isneth G.

I really love this setting spray as it works amazingly for every skin type. It holds up your makeup very well throughout the day. The finish is absolutely beautiful as it will not leave your face too matte or dewy, just natural. The scent is also pleasant and not fragrant or overwhelming. I recommend this setting spray as it is a very underrated little gem. I have to have this in my makeup arsenal always.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

first makeup setting spray ive ever used and it did a good job. it literally feels like a burst of misty water on your face and doesnt leave a scent. it held my makeup on for a full 8 hour shift at work and i didnt have to reapply my eyeshadow every few hours like normal. it keeps foundation and eueshadow in place. i still had to apply eyeliner maybe once more but totally worth it. love this brand
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now