BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this stuff! I tried my friends one time when we were doing our makeup to go out for the night and I was amazed at how well it worked. My makeup did not move all night my face looked flawless and my makeup was almost still perfect by the end of the night through a bunch of sweating and dancing so of course I went out and bought my own and I use it all the time. I like that it dosent dry my face out it actually makes it feel hydrated and gives a nice glow to my skin this stuffs amazing I will repurchase when I'm done with the one I have!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Honestly, this is amazing for everything. Use this to wet your brush and make a shadow more pigmented or metallic. I use this to set the face, prep the face, hydrate the face, and to make my highlight even more intense. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Diana F.
San Gabriel
This setting most is amazing! I love this makeup brand! Everything last for hours and it's a really high quality product for the price you pay. I bought mine at sephora and I would 10/10 recommend to purchase this product and try it out for your self :)
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I use this everyday . It's the best setting spray I've used . It really does keep my makeup in place all day . It really hydrates my skin and I use it sometimes with no makeup at all because it really is good for your skin and makes your skin look flawless
💄tara a.
['Yorba Linda', ''], CA
this setting spray is great for making makeup last or stay on longer. it has a great mist as well. Makeup forever is a great brand their products are almost always a hit for me. i got mine from sephora, i would repurchase this product. highly recommend
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
This is a great product! It’s not my absolute favorite setting spray, but it’s definitely in the top 3 for me! Makes your makeup look flawless and stay in place! It has a nice mist without spurting any large drops. Kind of pricey, but it’s worth it!
Ceresa N.
This finishing spray is not intimidating. It’s easy to use with no fuss and works very well, keeping my makeup on and doesn’t make my skin look oily. It’s pretty lightweight. It feels weightless. I would certainly purchase it again once I run out.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Love this setting spray! I swear by my MAC fix+ but when I'm out this is my replacement! I love how light and refreshing it is- does not leave a sticky feel and you do get a nice radiant look afterwards but does keep your makeup nice and locked in!
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
This isn’t my favorite setting spray that I own but it’s ok. If you’re looking for a pretty good setting spray but don’t want to spend a bunch of money they offer a travel size for $14. That’s a good deal for you to try and see how you like it.
Kaylie P.
Comparable to UD original all nighter setting spray but a little lighter. Tend to spray as I layer on my makeup and blend it so it stays in place. Has always been amazing at keeping everything in place and I love the travel bottle version too
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry