Add a Photo

Photos (39)
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca

I actually really like this high end setting spray. It is a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for. It feels so light weight on my combination type skin, and helps keep my make up on all day without budging. It kind of leaves my face with a matte finish so I really like to use this setting spray when I know I'm going out and doing a lot, like dancing or things like that, It really doesn't budge, and If i sweat, my make up doesn't! Which is a plus for me. I also like to spray my brush first then apply my high lighter, it just makes it brighter.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Miami, Florida

tried this product on a whim as the ones at ulta are very expensive. It works pretty well. Without this spray my make up looks matte for like 2 hours then because shiny as heck like literally so greasy it looks like someone rubbed chicken grease on me lol. But I tried this with the elf setting powder and it went well. I placed the setting powder on after putting on my make up then sealed it with the spray. It decreased my shine immensely. it was a heat wave here and even after 6 hours in the 90 plus degree and extreme humidity my face still looked great.
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA

This is by far the best setting spray I've ever tried. I use it before foundation and also as a setting spray. The first time I used it was when my face didn't have primer and it was oily, so I borrowed my sis MUFE spray and spritzed it on my face. It absorbed all the oil and I was completely matte! I went and bought it and now I use it everyday. I even play 18 holes of golf in 95 degree weather and my makeup looks flawless. No oil at all and I have combo oily skin. I've used it for 3 days and so far, no breakouts, so that's a plus!
Izabel P.
Izabel P.
Baumholder Germany

This product is hands down amazing. It is so versatile whether you want to set you makeup to last for hours or you want your makeup to have that extra natural finish this is the ultimate do-all product. I used it to set my finished face to last for hours. I have also used it to soften my makeup to prevent from that cakieness texture. Keep it in you set bag so you can spray throughout the day or photo shoot for a refresher! Nothing bad to say about this product here! Give it a try and you will see for you self. Such a great product!
Kayathri R.
Kayathri R.
Montreal, Quebec

Love this setting spray and the finish it gives. It acts as an actual setting spray and reduces the 'cakey-ness' on your face. Great when you have special occasions and want your makeup to last long. I bought the travel size at first after seeing Jaclyn Hill's review on it. I have dry skin and i feel like this product refreshes and hydrates my skin at the same time.
Only downside was the mist pump..sometimes it releases too much and can spray hard onto your face. Therefore always keep it a hand away before spraying on your face.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Valrico, Fl

It's okay. I love how it comes in a travel size and the price isn't too bad. The travel size will last you about 3 months if you use it everyday. The only thing I don't like is that it makes my face shiny after I spray it on, it looks shiny but doesn't feel shiny. I don't think it helps that much for keeping my face matte and when you have oily skin after about 5 hours when your face is super oily the makeup comes off very easily when you touch your face. It isn't fragrance free, but I think it smells really good.
Eva S.
Eva S.

Makeup for ever is a pro brand. It may be on the pricey side, but its attention to detail for all skin types is great, including with this makeup spray. Its perfect for my temperamental combination and sensitive skin and leaves my makeup packed on all day and night, it has a lightweight feeling, and yet does the job amazingly, with a beautiful finish. I would recommend to anyone who wants to get the most out of their makeup, money well spent, one of the best setting sprays I've ever purchased:) would buy again!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have been skeptical about setting sprays for years, for no real reason. I picked this up in the checkout line at Sephora in a sample size prior to a recent trip to Florida. I wanted to see if it would actually help preserve my makeup if I was out and about in the heat all day, and it worked extraordinarily well! My makeup looked great, even at the end of a long day, and in places like my chin or around my nose where I sometimes notice that it's moved or wiped away I didn't have those issues. Great product!
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY

This setting spray is bomb, it can turn a powdery cakey mess into a flawless, airbrushed finish with just a couple of sprays. The smell is a big plus, in addition to the fact that it is great for all skin types. The packaging on this is amazing compared to other setting sprays, considering you can see through it to see when you're almost out. I've went through two bottles of this if that says anything. It keeps my makeup in place for easily 15 hours, I just can't get enough of it. You have to try it!
Kara N.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH

I love almost everything MUFE, but this is not one of those things. My favorite go-to setting spray is Urban Decay's original. This setting spray by MUFE does not keep my makeup in place the way UD's does. Instead of coming out in a fine mist this comes out in heavy squirts so it leaves your face wet in certain spots and untouched in others. Your best bet is to go with Urban Decay if you are looking for a good setting spray that is going to keep your makeup looking fresh for hours and hours.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now