Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

This setting spray is OK. I bought it for my wedding at the suggestion of Sephora employee. It seemed to keep my makeup set in place for a few hours but definitely not the whole day like I was expecting. It was very rainy and humid on my wedding day, and in the pictures, you can see the toll that the weather took on my makeup. The setting spray did not hold up against the elements. I really would have liked it to do a better job. I will not buy again.
Floorencia M.
Floorencia M.
la plata

Maquillaje For Ever niebla y Corrección de maquillaje Configuración SprayIf quieres que tu maquillaje dure más tiempo se queda, siempre tengo una base y un spray de fijación. O yo he probado muchas variaciones y hoy reviso de nuevo (para mí) nueva: el Make Up For Ever niebla y Corrección de maquillaje posición de difusor. Esto asegura que su maquillaje se queda más tiempo y la piel hidratada para estancias más largas. Muy agradable ahora es más frío!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY

Makeup Forever Mist and Fix setting spray is definitely my favorite setting spray, even more than Urband Decay Chill makeup setting spray. It is by far the best I have ever tried, in my opinion. I think my last bottle got knocked over into my bathroom trash though, and I am so sad I can't find it and haven't had a chance to repurchase yet. As soon as I can, I will definitely be repurchasing this spray, it's hands down the best setting spray there is.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Vallejo, CA

Ordered the smaller size to test out. Used the spray on New Years Eve for the first time and I absolutely love the way my make up looked all night! The feeling on my face after spraying it on was amazing. Felt so fresh, and I felt like my makeup looked photoshop finished. I use this product on nights outs, not everyday. I do have a very oily complexion near the end of the work day so I might try using it more often. Would recommend and buy again!
Sheila S.
Sheila S.

Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

Mist & Fix is a life saver! I love this setting spray so much. It really helps to keep the cakey-ness of a lot of power and makeup toned down. It gives a like dewy finish. It's impossible to tell I'm wearing it. It's completely weightless feeling. It keeps the makeup in place completely in place even on hot days. I have the 125ml bottle. I use it a lot. I bought it back in April and I'm like a third of the way done. It is also frequently used.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL

I really love this, well, I love Make Up Forever. Application is super easy. When I sprayed it definitely went on as a light mist and it had a lovely smell on the initial spritz which after a few seconds there was no scent at all, which is great. It acts as an actual setting spray and reduces the 'cakey-ness' on your face. Great when you have special occasions and want your makeup to last long. Highly recommended, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Kenni C.
Kenni C.

I was expecting a lot from this makeup setting spray but wasn't too impressed. Do I feel like my makeup stayed in place, yes but honestly not much better than it does without it. In terms of my foundation and powder I think it maybe helped it last a little longer but I was a little disappointed that it still didn't really help from keeping my eyeshadow and mascara fall a little below my eyes. I don't know if I would invest in this again.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA

I use this spray after all my face makeup to take away the powdery look. My skin is combo normal to dry but oily forehead and this works well for me. It can sometimes feel like you're showering your face and I might prefer a finer mist but this does not disrupt my makeup at all and makes it look really nice after it dries. I don't spray a lot of this on my forehead just because it is more moisturizing and it works out perfectly.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Columbus, OH

I'm not sure if this actually works, but I've been using it for years for dress up events during the summer. In warmer weather my makeup tends to slide or melt off, so I like to spray my face after application with Mist & Fix. It seems like my makeup stays in place better when I use it, but I don't have proof. I've been to a few weddings in 90 degree weather and when I don't use this setting spray I swear I sweat more.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now