MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
first makeup setting spray ive ever used and it did a good job. it literally feels like a burst of misty water on your face and doesnt leave a scent. it held my makeup on for a full 8 hour shift at work and i didnt have to reapply my eyeshadow every few hours like normal. it keeps foundation and eueshadow in place. i still had to apply eyeliner maybe once more but totally worth it. love this brand
Liza T.
Liza T.
AMAZING!! I was checking out and saw it I was actually going to grab the urban decay setting spray but my boyfriend told me to grab this one because it looked "nicer" and I'm obsessed! Already stressed about running out. It evens out your complexion, foundation, highlighter and lasts all day. I have very oily skin and instead of my makeup running off my face it stays & prevents oil in my opinion.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
I bought the travel sized version of this and I loved it. It took away any powderiness and I do feel like it played a role in prolonging the wear of my makeup. It's almost used up and I'm now about to try Urban Decay All Nighter. I will definitely do a second review after I get a good feel of UD's to let you guys know how they compare, but UD has a lot to live up to because I loved this.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
July 25, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Libby B.
Libby B.
Middlebury , CT
This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Ashley
Ashley
This setting spray is Heaven sent! I'm really in love with the fact that it's alcohol-free. I use this product almost everyday because it's that amazing. I love that it gives my makeup a nice natural finish and it lasts for hours. It also dries quickly and is lightweight. I like that it doesn't feel like I have something on my face like with some setting sprays. Love Love Love this!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ
HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
I thought this product was ok. It was the first setting spray I ever purchased and when I was using it I loved it. I never had anything else to compare it to and I felt like it did a decent job of keeping my make up in place. Then I got the UD All nighter setting spray and that sold me. I prefer the UD over this one. Still a good product though, just my personal preference
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray