BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Viviana H.
Visalia, CA
This setting spry is amazing best one out there a must need in your collection looks great on the face and makes your makeup last all night
Azadeh A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It sets your make up beautifuly and your make up stays all day .
I have dry skin and have no problem with this spray .
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
This was just ok. I've used other brands that were much cheaper and better. It does the job but I'd save your money and get something else.
Valeria H.
Mesquite, TX
This stuff leaves your makeup on for hours !!! Seriously love it for an every day basis. Especially for work since I'm always running about
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
Make up for ever has the best quality products out there! I honestly love them so much and the setting spray makes my make uo last longer!
Brooklyn C.
Powell, TN
Wonderful finish to any face makeup look. Wonderful dewy yet matte look. Makes your makeup last all day and night. Wonderful for any look.
Raquel M.
Kenosha, WI
I love it ! I love how it leaves your make up in place & it won't smudge it ! The more you do the more it handles everything in its place
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
The spray is great and lights I like to apply it after about five minutes of letting my make up sit on my face so it doesn't slide around
Kerry G.
Boca Raton, FL
nice spray, not sure how well it actually works vs other ones as this is my first setting spray; seems really natual though which i like
Cassondra D.
Nashua, NH
Live for this product you hear all the beautterly bloggers talking about it.... keeps your make up on alll day.. it isn't going anywhere
Melissa S.
How pertinent is it to use step 1 in this process before using this step?
Emma T.
This or mac fix plus? I like that both don't have alcohol.
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?