BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
I don't know how i feel about settings sprays.... I still feel like my make up doesn't set much more than if I didn't use anything at all. Either way. I liked the smell and it wasn't like a super soaker which was nice. It would be fantastic if someone came up with a setting mist! Dry light stream... How fantastic would that be?!
Kate K.
Probably my all time favorite setting spray. It doesn't dry me out and keeps my makeup lasting all day. I don't feel complete without this. My face doesn't eat makeup when I have this on and I feel it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!!
Bre F.
This is a great setting spray. It is in one of my top setting sprays. I would recommend this product but there are other sprays that work better and are more affordable. But if you love this brand you are going to love this setting spray.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
I really wanted to love this.. When I think of MUFE products, I think of top quality, professional and longwearing. This is one of the few that were a miss for me. I feel like whenever I try it, I dont know if it's my skin type (combo) or the products I use before it, but it makes my makeup super patchy and it slides around.
Michelle A.
This setting spray is dermatologist tested and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed. The spray dries quickly and absorbs into the makeup, hence setting in. It keeps my makeup from moving or transferring. It doesn't create dry flakes around my dry areas and keeps things gleaming!
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I got this for my birthday and it was amazing!! It is pretty light weight but I never bring it someone outside of my house incase I lose it. It is siper easy to apply, since all I have to do is spray it.

It makes my skin (makeup) look fresh all day, and since I do not get home until late at night, I want my makeup to look on point, and it meets my expectation!!! I recommend this to everyone
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was told that this was summer-proof, and it's not. The salesperson raised my expectations of this and told me that it was sweat/water/running around after bad kids(I work at a summer camp) proof, and it wasn't. It helps make setting powder and foundation melt together beautifully, but I can definitely tell when I have it on, it's stiff and slightly tacky at times.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
amazing setting spray! very hydrating compared to the other ones. very light weight as well. helps hold your makeup in place all day without drying out your skin. would recommend to anyone more dry who needs a product without alcohol
Elena G.
honestly, before this product, i had no idea that i needed setting spray. i picked up a sample-sized setting spray at sephora to see what the hype was all about, and it became my freaking holy grail product... (with primer as well, i don't have to re-apply anything...)
Christal A.
I surprisingly liked this product. Not sure why but was skeptical. The spray comes out like a fine mist and sets your makeup perfectly. I love the dewy look I get and it smells nice too!
For the price and the longevity of the product I would buy again and recommend.
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
I have combination skin. Do you feel this product is helpful with oily skin? Does it last throughout the day?
Roxana M.
Birmingham, AL
I ran out of my MAC Fix+ and decided to buy this to try it out. It hasn't come in the mail yet though. Does anyone know how this compares to MAC Fix+ spray?
Deanna B.
Would you recommend this over the urban Decay setting spray?
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Is this drying to the skin?
Grace D.
Fleet,London
Is this spray any good at keeping makeup looking matte all day? Is there anything similar that's is just as good?