BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hilda A.
Very nice and settles great. Does not leave a shiny residue and lasts all day with minimum touch up to your make! A great bang for your buck!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I used it to prep my face and to set my makeup and felt it gave me the results I was looking for. It was very nice. No harsh fragrance either
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
This is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I use it to set the face, refresh, wet my shadows. It leaves my makeup looking great all night!
Kassia G.
Reston, VA
Really good and also very refreshing. It lasts all night and doesn't ware off. I don't know what else to say the machine is making me write😂
Azadeh A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It sets your make up beautifuly and your make up stays all day .
I have dry skin and have no problem with this spray .
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
This was just ok. I've used other brands that were much cheaper and better. It does the job but I'd save your money and get something else.
Viviana H.
Visalia, CA
This setting spry is amazing best one out there a must need in your collection looks great on the face and makes your makeup last all night
Valeria H.
Mesquite, TX
This stuff leaves your makeup on for hours !!! Seriously love it for an every day basis. Especially for work since I'm always running about
Bojana M.
Denver, CO
I love love love this spray. Sets my makeup and leaves a slightly dewy look. Love that it has no scent.
Lasts quite a while which is great.
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
Make up for ever has the best quality products out there! I honestly love them so much and the setting spray makes my make uo last longer!
Roxana M.
Birmingham, AL
I ran out of my MAC Fix+ and decided to buy this to try it out. It hasn't come in the mail yet though. Does anyone know how this compares to MAC Fix+ spray?
Deanna B.
Would you recommend this over the urban Decay setting spray?
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Is this drying to the skin?
Grace D.
Fleet,London
Is this spray any good at keeping makeup looking matte all day? Is there anything similar that's is just as good?
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Does this actually work like it says? I just bought the MUFE ultra hd foundation and was thinking about buying this to go with it. I usually use urban decays all nighter setting spray but want to switch things up and try something new.