BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sommer E.
Utica, NY
love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Alexa G.
Mooresville, NC
This is the only setting spray I have ever tried so I am not sure if it is the best with nothing else to compare to, but I do like it and think it helps a bit with my makeup lasting. It's a little weird at first spraying your face and you want to make sure your mascara is dry or it will go under your eyes, but it definitely gives my makeup a better chance at lasting.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA
I use this spray after all my face makeup to take away the powdery look. My skin is combo normal to dry but oily forehead and this works well for me. It can sometimes feel like you're showering your face and I might prefer a finer mist but this does not disrupt my makeup at all and makes it look really nice after it dries. I don't spray a lot of this on my forehead just because it is more moisturizing and it works out perfectly.
Sophia Z.
Really good setting spray. Although really pricey, i think it lasts a long time and really helps set all the makeup. It makes my makeup stay in place all day, and nothing ever even moves a tiny bit. I would 100% buy it again, even though it is a bit expensive.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This product does exactly what it says it will do. It locks your makeup in place for hours. It is a little too heavy for me and I prefer a lighter coverage, but if I'm going somewhere special I can use this to make sure my face doesn't melt off by the end of the night.
Kelsey H.
I absolutely love this formula for dry skin. It's extremely moisturizing and totally takes away any powdery residue from your setting powders. No stinky smell, no gross film-like feeling over your skin, and does what it says. However! Oily skinned ppl may not like this!
Anna H.
Bellevue, WA
I tried this after reading the reviews. I would say this product works pretty well. At first, I was hesitant about using a fixed setting spray because I have oily skin so didn't really see the purpose of using a setting spray. However, this changed my mind!
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Kim S.
Less than impressed with this one. I got it as a free sample and currently already use the Urban Decay setting spray. There wasn't anything too terrible about it except that it just didn't do as good a job as the UD one at keeping everything smudge-free.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor , MI
This stuff is fine. I haven't noticed any extensive wear difference when I use it. It smells decent though and a small bottle has lasted me quite a while. It doesn't make your face too shiny, or cause anything to slip around. I''m trying other products for comparison.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Lana H.
I've tried a few different setting sprays. However, they've either not helped set my make up or actually ended up making my t-zone area VERY oily. Does this product help with oily skin / t-zone area? Looking for one that doesn't make the skin / face feel or look oily.
Kristina M.
Panama City, FL
Does this spray make your make up last all day?
Maritza B.
West Branch, IA
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard this spray is better than the UD all nighter, have anyone tried both?