BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Viviana H.
Visalia, CA
This setting spry is amazing best one out there a must need in your collection looks great on the face and makes your makeup last all night
Valeria H.
Mesquite, TX
This stuff leaves your makeup on for hours !!! Seriously love it for an every day basis. Especially for work since I'm always running about
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
This was just ok. I've used other brands that were much cheaper and better. It does the job but I'd save your money and get something else.
Bojana M.
Denver, CO
I love love love this spray. Sets my makeup and leaves a slightly dewy look. Love that it has no scent.
Lasts quite a while which is great.
Azadeh A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It sets your make up beautifuly and your make up stays all day .
I have dry skin and have no problem with this spray .
Brooklyn C.
Powell, TN
Wonderful finish to any face makeup look. Wonderful dewy yet matte look. Makes your makeup last all day and night. Wonderful for any look.
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
Make up for ever has the best quality products out there! I honestly love them so much and the setting spray makes my make uo last longer!
Raquel M.
Kenosha, WI
I love it ! I love how it leaves your make up in place & it won't smudge it ! The more you do the more it handles everything in its place
Emily C.
Northbrook, IL
The spray is great and lights I like to apply it after about five minutes of letting my make up sit on my face so it doesn't slide around
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
I really love this setting spray it really holds my make up into place. It's also really lightweight, doesn't weigh my face down at all.
Lana H.
I've tried a few different setting sprays. However, they've either not helped set my make up or actually ended up making my t-zone area VERY oily. Does this product help with oily skin / t-zone area? Looking for one that doesn't make the skin / face feel or look oily.
Kristina M.
Panama City, FL
Does this spray make your make up last all day?
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard this spray is better than the UD all nighter, have anyone tried both?
Hind A.
Fredericton
How many hours long lasting?!