BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This stuff is really nice. It doesn’t seem like hair spray on your face. It keeps your makeup looking fabulous but I don’t see a huge difference in this and cheaper sprays so I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it but it is nice.
DeAndrea S.
Very great for dry skin... sets the makeup in place and removes the powdery look.. dupe for Mac fix plus... being using for over a year all year around down to my second bottle already
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
This setting spray is good it helps set my makeup. Obviously.. but i would really recommend to other, I’m sure they will enjoy them as well, it’s perfect for dry and oily skin. It also helps for eyeshadow pigments.
Ray R.
Farmington
This setting spray is by far my favorite item so far from make up forever. Don't take my word for it? Try it yourself and see! You will be pleasantly surprised and something so simple.
Destiney P.
Altavista
Love this spray! It is more on the expensive side.. but when you’re gonna do your makeup that takes at least 1 hour, if not longer, you want it to stay all day! And keep you looking beautiful and radiant!
Diana R.
Blythe
This is a great setting spray, sets you makeup and it gives you a natural dewy look, but not looking so oily, it keeps my makeup in place and makes my skin so moist and healthy looking
Madisyn S.
Alvarado
This setting spray is also a great setting spray. I would buy again and I will definitely use it again. It makes your make up staying on for a long time and if it definitely does the job but it says that it does.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
I have bought this setting spray twice now and it's so worth the money. It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make me greasy. My #1 choice of setting sprays for oily skin so far
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I use it multiple times a day when my face is just feeling kind of stale. When I use it in the morning to hold my make up, it gives my face a natural glow and it's the finale to my makeup look! I love the scent of this spray because I have experienced other setting sprays such as Elf that have a chemical spray that is not pleasing at all. As soon as this product goes on the skin, there is an instant sense that you just put a high quality product onto the skin. I know that it does what it says it will do because my foundation, contour/highlight and eyeshadow creation looks like I just put it on even hours after the spray hits my face! But, of course, as everyone has different skin, mine gets oily as the day goes and this spray never fails to bring a matteness to my face once again! It is seriously the best setting spray I have tried to date! I 100% recommend this fabulous product!
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
I got the smaller bottle just to give it a try and I love it!!! It keeps my makeup on and looking fresh for hours!!! A few mists and I'm set!! I've never tried setting sprays not really sure if they worked but I'm glad I tried this one!!
beauty f.
debrecen
Does it really help keep your makeup?can it be used on dry skin
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kristina M.
Panama City, FL
Does this spray make your make up last all day?
Lana H.
I've tried a few different setting sprays. However, they've either not helped set my make up or actually ended up making my t-zone area VERY oily. Does this product help with oily skin / t-zone area? Looking for one that doesn't make the skin / face feel or look oily.