BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I always gotta stick with my fav brand, makeup forever so ofcourse I've tried this setting spray and ofcourse I love it. It really sets my makeup and assists in making it last through the entire day. Especially good for going to concerts/festivals or events where you'll be outside and need your makeup to last awhile!
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA
My FAVORITE setting spray! Actually designed with no fragrance or alcohol so great for those with sensitive skin! Has a natural finish so always you're skin to do what it wants but let's it maintain its beautiful healthy glow!
Christal A.
I surprisingly liked this product. Not sure why but was skeptical. The spray comes out like a fine mist and sets your makeup perfectly. I love the dewy look I get and it smells nice too!
For the price and the longevity of the product I would buy again and recommend.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Al principio estaba dudosa de comprarlo. Después me di cuenta que fue una de las mejores opciones que tuve. No te deja el maquillaje brilloso ni graso, es perfecto con cualquier maquillaje. Les comiendo mas el acabado matte que otros. 10/10 Estoy complacida con este producto.
Kelley C.
One of my favorite high end setting sprays! It's lightweight sprays eventually and locks your makeup in all day! I also like to spray it on my bare skin to help with hydration after washing my face. I would repurchase this product.
Nayali A.
This is a great spray, to leave your makeup set and lightweight. It leaves you with a natural dewy look all day. It does not wear off easily, it is very good and setting and keeps your makeup in place. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a natural dewy look.
Christina L.
I give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. I feel like the product in here is just water. I love the hydration it gives my skin but it does not set my makeup at all. I really enjoy using this product right before I do my makeup
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
I noticed right away that this product made my makeup last all day and when I used this product for my makeup when I was at a wedding all day this product is so easy to apply you just spray and it's done I would so buy this again ☺
Kiara S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This setting spray is the best in Sephora. All my makeup artist friends use it. It helps your makeup last all day, it literally locks ot into place. It doesn't have sun protection but it still works great for every skin type
Ashley C.
Top of the line face setter. When I don't want my face to melt off this is a go-to. There isn't any sun protection however so you have to use something underneath. I would recommend this to anyone looking for long wear makeup.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry