Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I absolutely LOVED the setting spray! Helps keep your makeup in place even in the hot Florida sun! The only reason I can't use it anymore is because it is not a vegan product. I don't like to use products with animal byproducts in them.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY

LOVE THIS!!! I feel like it gives my skin so a boost after applying my makeup. Since it has the O2 complex it really makes my skin look hydrated and supple. I love using it after using a powder foundation to make everything melt nicely.
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA

Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
Krissie S.
Krissie S.
Harbour Breton, NL

Setting sprays are really my thing, I loved this one it's very comparable to the MAC Fix+ I did not repurchase just due to the fact that I have been liking what I've been using on my skin lately and I find that's what works best for me!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, Ma

This holds my makeup so well! It lasts for hours and hours. My skin looks so smooth and there is no weird feeling at all. This even holds up in humid weather which I love and keeps me hydrated in the brisk wind. Definitely a must have!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA

This is a good setting spray. Its not my favorite or my go to setting spray but I like it, it does the job. The product itself is good, and it doesn't leave your skin sticky. You can't go wrong with MUFE. I would compare to Mac's fix+.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Johnson City, TN

Setting my face is a must once I'm finished with my makeup! The MAKE UP FOREVER MIST & FIX Spray helps my makeup lady all day long! Just three sprays and my face is locked in! I will definitely be keeping this product in my makeup bag!
Ida M.
Ida M.
Halifax, NS

This setting spray is fairly good. It definitely works, and I love using this to spray on my brushes when I want a more vibrant pigment. The only downside of this is that it is very wet and if you use too much it makes you look cakey.
caitlin f.
caitlin f.

Don't get me wrong I love a zillion other setting sprays but.. this one is my personal favorite. My skin always looks dewy without looking oily and it truly lasts all day. I apply my makeup at 7am and at 11pm i still have a full face!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Phoenix, AZ

When Im done dining my face is just spray my face with my makeup forever setting spray my face looks fresh and very light weight I can wear my makeup all day and my face looks so flawless and my makeup doesnt move just love this spray
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now