Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Monett, MO

This sets my face really well. It's a little wet and doesn't dry down very well but after a while it looks better. It doesn't agree with oily skin like mine but works great on dry skin so if you have dry patches this would work great for you.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL

12 hours of gorgeous face in a bottle. Need I say more? I have the craziest skin and this kept my makeup set in place. It did NOT budge! It has a matte finish and looks great. I always recommend it to people when they ask how I look so great.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Flomaton, AL

This product was not bad for the price. I have oily skin and it did help cut down on the oil. It is light weight and doesn't give a tight feeling once applied. I would buy this product again. Especially because it's reasonable on the pricing.
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA

Used for some zombie make ups. Not as good as Ben Nye, but still does the trick. Ben Nye was actually cheaper though. Maybe it's where I bought it. Would recommend due to being easier to find, but Ben Nye is my preferable brand in this case.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ

This is a nice setting spray and it works in blending all of your creams and powders but it doesn't work like the Urban Decay and Skindanavia brands in extending your makeup all night. I would recommend for everyday makeup not glam night out
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

this is one of my favorite setting sprays because it hydrates my dry skin while making my make up stay and take away any cakeiness i also like the fact that its one of the more natural setting sprays with no alcohol in it which i like a lot
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
April P.
April P.
Santa Paula, CA

I did love this, however I didn't give it a full 5 stars because it did not beat my personal holy grail, MAC's fix plus. Plus it is more expensive so I'll stick to Mac. This is still nice and does the job of you rather makeup Forever brand.
Alize C.
Alize C.
El Cajon , CA

Same as the elf setting spray just higher price I'd say but I think this is better for photos and moisturizing the skin and refreshing your face of makeup during the day! I would definitely buy this product again when my face isn't so oily!
Anjali N.
Anjali N.
Omaha, NE

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Keeps any brand of make up on really well. Sweatproof and is super easy to use!! Love the packaging and the size of the product. You get a lot of bang for your buck and it is fantastic. Would recommend to any makeup user!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry