Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Alyson V.
Alyson V.
Buckeye, AZ

This is a really great setting spray, it keeps my face feeling light and hydrated throughout the day of my use, it is super easy to apply and i love that it had a natural and shimmery look after it drys and i haven't had a problem, so i will most definitely buy it again.
Mari N.
Mari N.

This spray is especially helpful to me at times when I over applied powder and cream foundations. It helps even out the skin tone and the foundation. It helps not make my makeup look cakey. It also helps keep my makeup stay put and lasts the whole day without retouching.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Portland

This is a great setting spray. This keeps your face moist all day. It also does not have any bad smells like some or any sticky feeling. This is comparable to the urban decay setting spray although the mist is a bit stronger than UD it would still would be a good choice.
Jamison B.
Jamison B.
Suffield, CT

This is literally magic in a bottle! I love this its so long lasting and dosent leave your face sticky or anything. Your face feels as smooth as a babys butt. This is great for all skin types and I really recommend it. The price might be high for some but its worthy it!
Annie B.
Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is my new favorite setting spray! This makes my makeup stay all day or all night. I wear this on special occasions or when I want my makeup to stay all night/day. It is like glue for your makeup. It also makes your makeup look more dewy without making my face oily.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I absolutely love this formula for dry skin. It's extremely moisturizing and totally takes away any powdery residue from your setting powders. No stinky smell, no gross film-like feeling over your skin, and does what it says. However! Oily skinned ppl may not like this!
Iovanna V.
Iovanna V.

Reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus spray. I love both these setting sprays. When I don't have one I use the other. It makes all the makeup melt together and makes my skin look hydrated. Does not leave me looking cakes or powdery. My makeup lasts throughout the day too
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Billie G.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA

Love this product so much! All you do is put on your make up, when your done just mist this over your face and tada! Your make up will set. It is that easy. I have oily skin and it works well on me so I would suggest it if you have that skin type. I highly recommend it!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now