Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (37)
Alex M.
Alex M.

My go-to setting spray. I recommend this over Urban Decay by far. It doesn't make my makeup water proof or what not and I'm SOOOO picky over what I use so this is nice because it doesnt have alcohol in and such. I like that it keeps my contour from fading as well.
radiate s.
radiate s.

Not my favorite but still a great setting spray! Its pricey but again its a great spray. Makes your makeup last all day. Feels great to refresh during the day! Smells good. I dont have any cons with this product but there are setting sprays I would choose over it.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

This Setting Spray Last All Day! I Can Fall Asleep And My Make Up Will Still Stay On. It Gives You A Natural Look! I Believe It Is Amazing For All Types Of Skin! It Really Doesn't Protect You From The Sun . I Would Recommend It To Everyone. Its An Amazing Product
Nillab H.
Nillab H.

I have to admit Make up for ever is one of my all time favourite brands. They hardly ever miss and deceive. The mist and fix setting spray is great. You can lock your makeup in place for the whole day and you can refresh your skin whenever you feel it a bit tired
Ariana A.
Ariana A.

Es muy agradable ver que el maquillaje durante todo el día puede durar con el spray ... aunque me gustaba más la antigua fórmula ya que sentía que daba un mejor acabado pero no es que me desagrade esta nueva fórmula pero no superó completamente mis expectativas .
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Arlington, WA

This is the best makeup setting spray on the market right now. It is highly recommended by well-known YouTubers and makeup artists. The only thing I don't like about it is the price. I think Make Up For Eve products are way overpriced. But the quality is spot on.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA

I recently purchased the full size and I am obsessed, I took this to desert trip festival and it made my makeup bullet proof. I will definitely be repurchasing and recoming this over any other setting spray. I used to religiously use smash box primer water spray.
Carlos M.
Carlos M.
Maryland

This is great setting spray especially if you are looking for hydration and finishing spray. I love how nice the spritzer is. This works well with my combination skin, I 10/10 recommend this if anyone is looking for an affordable setting spray that is effective.
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

I don't like this setting spray as much as my Urban Decay setting spray. It doesn't keep my makeup in place and has a weird smell in my opinion. I'm not sure if it has ant sun protection but i would not repurchase this product. I'll stick with my de-slick spray.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA

I purchased the travel size of this during the Sephora 20% off sale and have enjoyed using it. It really sets the make up and makes it look sleek and not powdery. It does not make me greasy and has a light and easy feel. I would recommend this product to others.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now