Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Holly R.
Holly R.

I absolutely love this setting spray! This is only spray that I have found so far that keeps my makeup on my oily skin, and it does not irritate my acne at all. I also love the smell of this product!
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR

I've said good things about this setting spray to my friends before, but they've insisted of better ones. It's still the only one I've ever tried so maybe I just don't know what I'm missing out on??
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
San Marino, CA

Purchased this but returned it. Nothing works as well as Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I'm giving this 2 stars only because I do love this brand but this particular product could be better.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

After putting eyeshadow on the brush I give it a quick spray of mist and fix. It makes the color super vibrant and long lasting. I wish it did the same for my foundation, but it's worth the purchase
Leila D.
Leila D.

I think this is significantly better than any of the Urban Decay setting sprays. It's a better dollar per oz deal and I think it's just better quality. It's lightweight and feels nice on your skin.
Mikah F.
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY

Never tried this setting spray. But after reading the reviews its on my list! I need a spray that keeps the oil away all day! That's my number one problem with makeup is how oily it makes my face!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD

I like this product just as much as Mac fix plus. Your makeup won't go anywhere I've worn this all day at work, at the club while I was sweaty dancing all over the place. My makeup didn't budge!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ

in my opinion this doesnt work for me. idk if im putting it on to close or far but it just seems like my makeup doesnt last once i start to sweat my makeup startstto run or just look very messy.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA

I really like this setting spray it works well. I was not disappointed when I used it for the first time it doesn't smell bad to me and dried good on my face it didn't leave any sticky residue.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ

Love, love, love! This is by far my everything in my makeup bag. I spray it before and after my makeup. I spray it after I wash my face at night and anytime I want to refresh my skin or makeup.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now