Add a Photo

#8 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
This product keeps my face from looking cakey and keeps my makeup from moving the whole day it's super easy to apply you just spray your face, it really works for my makeup and I would recommend who wants to try it to get it it won't disappoint
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA

I love this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place and does not cause me to have breakouts. It is pretty lightweight and affordable. Matte finish, but also gives a dewy look. I will definitely be repurchasing from Sephora in the near future
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

This setting spray is my ride or die!!!! It keeps my makeup slayed in place all day or all night! I have nothing negative to say about it but that it doesn't have sun protection. But I would most definitely recommend this spray to everyone!!!!
Justin P.
Justin P.

An absolute must in my makeup bag!! Not only does this set and lock the look for all day wear, I use it as a spray to foil eyeshadows! Just a spritz on the end of the brush and you can make any shadow into an eyeliner or a great foiled effect.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

This is a great setting spray I think the price is right on point I got mine from Sephora I love it from the product to the packaging I recommend this to others I will definitely repurchase this is the future it kept my makeup in place all day
Katy S.
Katy S.

The best setting spray I've ever used. Although I have tested out many others, from MAC and Urban decay, I keep coming back to this product. It will make your makeup last all day and blend everything seamlessly. It also has a beautiful finish.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

Love this setting spray!! It's a perfect fine mist that gives even coverage so you don't get all of the product on one spot of your face. It soaks up any access powders and makes my face look flawless. Keeps my makeup in place all day as well.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Geneva, IL

This made my makeup last through 3 1/2 hours of singing, acting, and tap dancing under hot stage lights. I'd say it's worth its weight in gold for keeping my "face on" for that long! Picked it up at sephora, pasts forever, and pleasant smell!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Monett, MO

This sets my face really well. It's a little wet and doesn't dry down very well but after a while it looks better. It doesn't agree with oily skin like mine but works great on dry skin so if you have dry patches this would work great for you.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL

12 hours of gorgeous face in a bottle. Need I say more? I have the craziest skin and this kept my makeup set in place. It did NOT budge! It has a matte finish and looks great. I always recommend it to people when they ask how I look so great.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry