Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

Mist and fix is so nice! It's a great alternative to Mac Fix Plus if you don't support or want to buy Mac. This is great for a primer, refreshing spray, Setting spray, and to wet brushes for applying shadows/blending out liquids and creams
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cary, NC

Holy grail!!! Love this spray, it's the only one that lives up to the claim to set your makeup for more than ten hours. Doesn't have a fragrance, at least that I can tell. They have a travel size that it good to keep on your purse as well.
Carrie Lynn P.
Carrie Lynn P.
Saint Charles, MO

It feels and smells nice, but I am not completely sure it is does anything at all. I recently purchased this at Sephora and I have not been able to tell a difference on the days I use it and the days I do not use it. I would not recommend.
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA

This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff, SC

This is my all time favorite setting spray! I have tried many different ones and I keep going back to this one! It makes my makeup last through an entire 14 hr shift at work! I have bought at least 4 of these and will continue to buy it!
Krissie S.
Krissie S.
Harbour Breton, NL

Setting sprays are really my thing, I loved this one it's very comparable to the MAC Fix+ I did not repurchase just due to the fact that I have been liking what I've been using on my skin lately and I find that's what works best for me!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY

LOVE THIS!!! I feel like it gives my skin so a boost after applying my makeup. Since it has the O2 complex it really makes my skin look hydrated and supple. I love using it after using a powder foundation to make everything melt nicely.
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

I've heard some of my friends say that they feel sticky after using this spray, but I honestly have never felt that way! This is one of my go to products that I absolutely have to have to finish my makeup!! Recommend this all the time!!
María C.
María C.
Santa Fe

AMAZING spray. Sets your make up and makes it last the whole day as in the minute 1. It's really worth it, especially to use with drugstore make up, which usually don't last too much, this is a way to make any make up last a lot longer.
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA

Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now