Add a Photo

Photos (60)
April P.
April P.
Santa Paula, CA

I did love this, however I didn't give it a full 5 stars because it did not beat my personal holy grail, MAC's fix plus. Plus it is more expensive so I'll stick to Mac. This is still nice and does the job of you rather makeup Forever brand.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

Mist and fix is so nice! It's a great alternative to Mac Fix Plus if you don't support or want to buy Mac. This is great for a primer, refreshing spray, Setting spray, and to wet brushes for applying shadows/blending out liquids and creams
Casey G.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC

Holy grail!!! Love this spray, it's the only one that lives up to the claim to set your makeup for more than ten hours. Doesn't have a fragrance, at least that I can tell. They have a travel size that it good to keep on your purse as well.
Carrie Lynn P.
Carrie Lynn P.
Saint Charles, MO

It feels and smells nice, but I am not completely sure it is does anything at all. I recently purchased this at Sephora and I have not been able to tell a difference on the days I use it and the days I do not use it. I would not recommend.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL

This works OK. I love this brand more for their primers. The spray is easy to apply, however I do not feel it was long lasting and one may need to reapply to get the best results out of it. Still on the hunt for one that works best for me!
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA

This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Louise B.
Louise B.

I got the smaller bottle just to give it a try and I love it!!! It keeps my makeup on and looking fresh for hours!!! A few mists and I'm set!! I've never tried setting sprays not really sure if they worked but I'm glad I tried this one!!
Maria C.
Maria C.

I have oily skin and my nose will legit look i put oil on it at the end of the day no matter how much I primed powdered and tried to set. Since switching to this setting spray it honestly changed my makeup at the end of the day i love it
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff, SC

This is my all time favorite setting spray! I have tried many different ones and I keep going back to this one! It makes my makeup last through an entire 14 hr shift at work! I have bought at least 4 of these and will continue to buy it!
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
New Britain, CT

This setting spray is definitely one of the best settings sprays I have ever tried. It's cheap & affordable unlike other sprays that cost $50+ & if seriously works like magic! I have used it on myself & on clients & we have all loved it.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now