BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kate K.
Probably my all time favorite setting spray. It doesn't dry me out and keeps my makeup lasting all day. I don't feel complete without this. My face doesn't eat makeup when I have this on and I feel it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!!
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK
This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
This is a wonderful setting spray the help makeup to last longer throughout the day after application. This spray actually has a special quality of making makeup waterproof! It also helps to blend all of the powders together for a more skin like makeup look!
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID
this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
I don't know how i feel about settings sprays.... I still feel like my make up doesn't set much more than if I didn't use anything at all. Either way. I liked the smell and it wasn't like a super soaker which was nice. It would be fantastic if someone came up with a setting mist! Dry light stream... How fantastic would that be?!
Ashley
This setting spray is Heaven sent! I'm really in love with the fact that it's alcohol-free. I use this product almost everyday because it's that amazing. I love that it gives my makeup a nice natural finish and it lasts for hours. It also dries quickly and is lightweight. I like that it doesn't feel like I have something on my face like with some setting sprays. Love Love Love this!
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
This is my go to spray when setting my makeup. I have both a regular size and a portable size for when I'm on the go. The fine mist that sprays out is the perfect amount to set your makeup without disrupting it. Your makeup stays longer and it helps to keep oil away, while still helping your skin look real and not overly powdery.
Amanda C.
Tallapoosa, GA
I love this setting spray. It gives you a soft, dewy look that's especially beautiful when you use a lot of powders on your face. It keeps my makeup looking wonderful all day. I also use it to wet my brushes when I want to make my eyeshadow pop or I'm using baked products. This setting spray is perfect and I fully recommend it!
Bre F.
This is a great setting spray. It is in one of my top setting sprays. I would recommend this product but there are other sprays that work better and are more affordable. But if you love this brand you are going to love this setting spray.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
I really wanted to love this.. When I think of MUFE products, I think of top quality, professional and longwearing. This is one of the few that were a miss for me. I feel like whenever I try it, I dont know if it's my skin type (combo) or the products I use before it, but it makes my makeup super patchy and it slides around.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry