BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Durham, CT
Love this product!! If you need to keep your makeup in place this is the product to use. Gives a natural finish. I think it would work great with any skin types.
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Freeland, MI
I prefer Urban Decay's all nighter spray but this isn't the worst! It doesn't least a heavy feeling and did make my makeup lady. The smell is just a tad strong.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
I love this spray. It makes the makeup last much longer on the skin, including artistic makeup, helps the paint does not break, or fall so fast.Really good one.
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH
I love this one it's amazing! It's great to use! I use it every time I do my makeup! I've let my sister use it too because she really likes it and she has none!
Mersaidies H.
Mersaidies H.
Oak grove , KY
I have only tried a few setting sprays so far & I haven't liked most of them but this one definitely stays on my list of things to re buy when it becomes empty
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This setting spray is very lightweight and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. It is sweat proof and keeps make up in place for hours. Well worth the price
Tara B.
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
Love this I have used better but it's not the worst it is easy to apply! It's pretty affordable if you ask me it done a okay job on keeping my makeup in place.
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Leaves my face feeling cooling and refreshed. Also makes for a good makeup day when this product helps keep it in place all day. Not too heavy would recommend
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
This setting spray don't work good on my skin. Maybe my skin is too oily. The first hour was perfect but then It started to lose the effect. I don't know why.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray