Add a Photo

Reviews (2062)
Photos (45)
Sharon G.
Sharon G.

I got this in a recent haul and I love it. I spray it after my primer, on my beauty blender, and before and after my highlighter. I keeps my makeup in place all day. I will spray it on eyeshadow brushes when I want then to pop more especially shimmers. I love this so much.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Yukon, OK

This product is very nice on the skin breath able/ very light weight, I love to apply this before and after but sometimes can become wet in texture if you do not take time to dry than i do not know if this is the one for you but does last a long time and I would buy again.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

This is by far my favorite setting spray. Not only does it help set my makeup, it makes everything look less cakey and powdery. I do not know if it really makes my makeup last longer, but the benefits it has for makeup's appearance is enough to keep my buying this product.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I have dry sensitive skin and I've always used the urban decay all nighter because other setting sprays have made me itchy but this one seems to be better on my skin and lasts almost as long. I suppose I just like it better since I reach for it more often then urban decay.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
manchester, nh

MUFE is a staple in my routine and beauty game! Every time I do my makeup I have something from MUFE incorporated. They put out product they can stand by and be proud of. This causes no irritation no stickiness no tackiness and will wear with you through those summer days!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

i went through this bottle so fast and I don't appreciate it being a "mist and fix" isn't a setting spray supposed to lock everything in. It was also such a hasle to spray especially when it was geting low. i would not recommend it hopefully they relaunch it or something.
Sobia A.
Sobia A.
Malden, MA

One of the best setting sprays in the market. I have combination skin and it does not make my face look oily or greasy even after 8 hours of wear. It sets the make up in place and the finish is amazing. I highly recommend it to all skin types. You cant go wrong with this.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It lasts all day long without a smudge. Its on the more expensive side of things, but it is worth every penny. It goes on a little oily, so be carfull if you have oily skin. However it dries fast and lasts all day. I will be buying this again!
Marylen J.
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA

I've been using this setting spray for a month now and its kept my make up on all day. I have oily skin and it takes take away any moisture nor make it even oily. It gives it a great balance to the skin. I absolutely love this setting spray! Definitely would recommend it!
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Bristol England

Wasn't as good as what I first expected, it just makes my skin feel soaking wet for ages as it comes out in bigger bursts unlike urban decay setting spray and mac prep and prime fix spray. It has a nice smell to it although when it's on the skin it doesn't smell as good.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now