Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (64)
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Love the smell and it has a really fine mist. I love the feeling of putting it on however I don't really notice a difference when I use it as opposed to when I don't.
Iridian M.
Iridian M.
Fort Collins, CO
Setting sprays work always great on my if it's a drugstore or brand they work the same maybe the cuality is waaay better when it your going out to party or the beach.
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Durham, CT
Love this product!! If you need to keep your makeup in place this is the product to use. Gives a natural finish. I think it would work great with any skin types.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
I love this spray. It makes the makeup last much longer on the skin, including artistic makeup, helps the paint does not break, or fall so fast.Really good one.
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Freeland, MI
I prefer Urban Decay's all nighter spray but this isn't the worst! It doesn't least a heavy feeling and did make my makeup lady. The smell is just a tad strong.
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH
I love this one it's amazing! It's great to use! I use it every time I do my makeup! I've let my sister use it too because she really likes it and she has none!
Mersaidies H.
Mersaidies H.
Louisville , KY
I have only tried a few setting sprays so far & I haven't liked most of them but this one definitely stays on my list of things to re buy when it becomes empty
Tara B.
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
Love this I have used better but it's not the worst it is easy to apply! It's pretty affordable if you ask me it done a okay job on keeping my makeup in place.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This setting spray is very lightweight and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. It is sweat proof and keeps make up in place for hours. Well worth the price
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry