BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "ts so nice its my favorite one right now i use it every day because its long lasting and not expensive att alll i love it" in 59 reviews
Joelle M.
When i first got a setting spray i wasn't 100% sure what it was for-making your makeup last, putting a matte finish on your face, etc! after using this i knew it was to make your makeup stay on all day. After i do my daily make up i spray a few squirts of this onto my face. it leaves a cooling feel and leaves my makeup on for the entire day perfectly. great value as well. i love this
Alyson V.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a really great setting spray, it keeps my face feeling light and hydrated throughout the day of my use, it is super easy to apply and i love that it had a natural and shimmery look after it drys and i haven't had a problem, so i will most definitely buy it again.
Kristina B.
i went through this bottle so fast and I don't appreciate it being a "mist and fix" isn't a setting spray supposed to lock everything in. It was also such a hasle to spray especially when it was geting low. i would not recommend it hopefully they relaunch it or something.
Brooke B.
This is my preferred setting spray right now. It doesn't dry out my face at all and I think it helps keep it hydrated under all that makeup. I also spray my blending sponge with this before I blend out foundation and I feel like it absolutely helps with wear time. The spray isn't super super fine mist but it's not large droplets, either. I never have any issues with the spray nozzle.
Iovanna V.
Reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus spray. I love both these setting sprays. When I don't have one I use the other. It makes all the makeup melt together and makes my skin look hydrated. Does not leave me looking cakes or powdery. My makeup lasts throughout the day too
gisel t.
Delhi, CA
I love this setting spray so much it always my do to setting spray. It is very refreshing and moisturizing it is very good for any skin type. A little goes a long way with one spray. It is very affordable compared to other setting sprays. I always recommend this to friends ad cousins I love this won't disappoint you.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
This is good stuff! I had never used a makeup setting spray prior to this, so I can't really do a comparison, but this spray is refreshing and seems to do the trick. It's lightweight and doesn't take too long to dry as long as you spray it at least 6 inches away from your face.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Love this setting spray! Definitely comparable price to the other popular ones.. made for all skin types and no sin protection.
I use this setting spray for all over my face but also for my eye glitters and pigments- I spray a little on a eye brush and pick up glitter and sticks on so well!!
Would def recommend this product as a multi use product!! Love it!!!
Samantha A.
Ehh, its okay. But I think MOST setting sprays are just okay. I like this one to spray on my make up brushes, such as eye shadow brushes to get a foiled look on wet/dry shadows. It also helps with less fall out, but I do like it better than Urban Decay's setting sprays.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I bought the travel size (good thing I did) to try it out and I think its ok it does the job if youre indoors not doing much as in NOT sweating or being in a humid place personally. It was about 8$ at sephora but will like to try out a new one.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry