BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
I switched from the urban decay setting spray to this and it was the best decision ever!!! Always shake it up. The price is kind of high but in my opinion it is so worth it.
Jessica M.
Corona, NY
I love it ! The scent is good and it sets my makeup all day ive been using this prduct since day one and never changed it since the pricing is good for an amazing quality !
Paulina R.
Bakersfield , CA
This product really does help set your face and keep the makeup looking good all day long and for a long period of hours. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Hannah Louise B.
Atlanta, GA
I'm all in on a setting spray, but I will say this one can be a bit sticky for me. Completely preference I'm sure, but I'm all to happy to reach for my MAC Fix + instead.
Kamillah L.
chicago
I have been searching for a makeup setter and I have now found my holy grail. This is like a makeup glue ( not literally ). It’s high priced but so worth it. Makeup wearers please purchase.
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Keep that makeup on point in place and all day. Blends and melts into place juuuuust right! Does not feel drying or "gunky" is that even a thing? Well it works sooo good!
Dav1d’s M.
Santa Ana
I love this spray so much!!! I have actually tested my make up all day without it and I have to say that the make up looks better for a longer period of time after using this setting spray
Lauren T.
Florence, SC
Amazing!!!!! I love this product. One of my all time favorite mists. The mist action itself is amazing, and the product is very refreshing and effective for taking down a powdery look.
Yamile R.
Perth Amboy
Some of my favorite YouTubers you this so I decided to give it a try. Love it. It’s not sticky or unpleasant and my makeup last way longer than it does without it.
Jennifer P.
Clovis , CA
Great formula but I hate the bottle and the way it sprays out. I have to put it in another bottle so that way it’s more of a mist instead of an assault on my face.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry