Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Jen W.
Jen W.
Geneva, IL

This made my makeup last through 3 1/2 hours of singing, acting, and tap dancing under hot stage lights. I'd say it's worth its weight in gold for keeping my "face on" for that long! Picked it up at sephora, pasts forever, and pleasant smell!
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA

Used for some zombie make ups. Not as good as Ben Nye, but still does the trick. Ben Nye was actually cheaper though. Maybe it's where I bought it. Would recommend due to being easier to find, but Ben Nye is my preferable brand in this case.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ

This is a nice setting spray and it works in blending all of your creams and powders but it doesn't work like the Urban Decay and Skindanavia brands in extending your makeup all night. I would recommend for everyday makeup not glam night out
April P.
April P.
Santa Paula, CA

I did love this, however I didn't give it a full 5 stars because it did not beat my personal holy grail, MAC's fix plus. Plus it is more expensive so I'll stick to Mac. This is still nice and does the job of you rather makeup Forever brand.
Alize C.
Alize C.
El Cajon , CA

Same as the elf setting spray just higher price I'd say but I think this is better for photos and moisturizing the skin and refreshing your face of makeup during the day! I would definitely buy this product again when my face isn't so oily!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
Anjali N.
Anjali N.
Omaha, NE

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Keeps any brand of make up on really well. Sweatproof and is super easy to use!! Love the packaging and the size of the product. You get a lot of bang for your buck and it is fantastic. Would recommend to any makeup user!
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

this is one of my favorite setting sprays because it hydrates my dry skin while making my make up stay and take away any cakeiness i also like the fact that its one of the more natural setting sprays with no alcohol in it which i like a lot
Allie M.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL

This works OK. I love this brand more for their primers. The spray is easy to apply, however I do not feel it was long lasting and one may need to reapply to get the best results out of it. Still on the hunt for one that works best for me!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

Mist and fix is so nice! It's a great alternative to Mac Fix Plus if you don't support or want to buy Mac. This is great for a primer, refreshing spray, Setting spray, and to wet brushes for applying shadows/blending out liquids and creams
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now