Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Montana S.
Montana S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Love this stuff! I tend to dry out after applying all of my makeup, so after a spritz of this setting spray, I feel hydrated. Keeps my make up in place and gives me a nice airbrush finish! So worth the money
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love this stuff. I have had great experiences with setting sprays, this is no different. Keeps everything where it should be, easy on, and doesn't create issues for my skin. I would totally buy this again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, Ontario

If you want a dewy look then this is the spray for you. I use it however as a mixing medium and to also make my eye shadows standout more I spray a little of them on my brush before dipping it in eye shadow
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY

I purchased this as my high end setting spray. I usually buy a drug store and brand spray. I didn't love this one as much as I would have expected being MU4E but I will probably purchase this product again.
Sara B.
Sara B.

Enjoyed this product. Bought and used this a few times. Very lightweight but keeps your makeup on all night. Very easy to just spray on quickly and get out the door. I would recommend it to people for sure.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley , Kansas

This product is very good for ft skin because it contains no alcohol, so that's what drew me to it. Yes, it has a great setting power and makes more makeup last longer- I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

This setting spray is on my must-have list. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky! But most importantly your makeup is set for hours after spraying this product. Definitely recommend.
Melanie A.
Melanie A.

One of my favorite setting sprays. I have very dry skin and it gives a boost of moisture at the end of your makeup application. It does keep my makeup in place all day and I'd definitely would recommend it!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

This bottle was holly grail for me and I truly enjoy the finishing in this holds my makeup on so long it leave me looking amazing and protective it's super worth for the 14 $ a bottle I would buy this again
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

I used this and I feel like sometimes it worked and sometimes it doesn't. I have oily skin and prefer a matte finish. I ended up returning this and opted for skindinavia's oil control primer spray instead.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now