BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Al principio estaba dudosa de comprarlo. Después me di cuenta que fue una de las mejores opciones que tuve. No te deja el maquillaje brilloso ni graso, es perfecto con cualquier maquillaje. Les comiendo mas el acabado matte que otros. 10/10 Estoy complacida con este producto.
Nayali A.
This is a great spray, to leave your makeup set and lightweight. It leaves you with a natural dewy look all day. It does not wear off easily, it is very good and setting and keeps your makeup in place. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a natural dewy look.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily t zone and this works wonders on my skin! My makeup can last up to 12 hours with this I just can't believe how good this works. Cool tip apply before your makeup and after and you will definitely see results!
Sara M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This setting spray is to die for. It leaves your makeup exactly how you left it in the morning. It has a natural finish which I love! I would recommend this to anyone. I have dry skin but this product seems to correlate well with that. A little pricey but worth it.
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA
My FAVORITE setting spray! Actually designed with no fragrance or alcohol so great for those with sensitive skin! Has a natural finish so always you're skin to do what it wants but let's it maintain its beautiful healthy glow!
Kelley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite high end setting sprays! It's lightweight sprays eventually and locks your makeup in all day! I also like to spray it on my bare skin to help with hydration after washing my face. I would repurchase this product.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always gotta stick with my fav brand, makeup forever so ofcourse I've tried this setting spray and ofcourse I love it. It really sets my makeup and assists in making it last through the entire day. Especially good for going to concerts/festivals or events where you'll be outside and need your makeup to last awhile!
Christal A.
I surprisingly liked this product. Not sure why but was skeptical. The spray comes out like a fine mist and sets your makeup perfectly. I love the dewy look I get and it smells nice too!
For the price and the longevity of the product I would buy again and recommend.
Martha Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good setting spray, but i don't feel like works the best, i don't notice much of a difference like i do with MAC's Fix +. wish it was more long lasting, its good for dry skin and prepping the skin before makeup but not for setting your makeup!
Christina L.
I give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. I feel like the product in here is just water. I love the hydration it gives my skin but it does not set my makeup at all. I really enjoy using this product right before I do my makeup
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry