Add a Photo

Reviews (2070)
Photos (46)
Angila J.
Angila J.

Love using this before, during and after my makeup applications. Just a natural finish, no matte or dewy look. I use it to intensify shadows, blend out cream contours and set my foundation and all my makeup actually
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this setting spray. It's equally good to Mac fix+. I even love the scent. It's super hydrating and works if you want to foil eyeshadow sad well. I use so much of this I wish they made an economy sized bottle.
Analiese M.
Analiese M.

So nice, does make you slightly sweaty looking for the first half hour which isn't really a problem and happens with most sprays but it holds the makeup amazing and is so light and doesn't feel like anythings there.
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI

Perfect. I love this product and highly recommend it to any one that has oily skin. It doesnt make your face appear oily and it smells like nothing actually. I bought a bottle from sephora and I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD

The makeup forever must and fix spray is pretty great. It's very lightweight and it keeps your makeup on all day. It doesn't have an amazing smell but it is very easy to apply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Merry R.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ

Love this Setting Spray! It's just as effective as some of the heavy duty alcohol based setting sprays I've used without the harsh ingredients. This product is good for users of all skin types, I highly recommend!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks and it works well so far. I have oily skin which sometimes causes my makeup to transfer. This spray helps to keep everything in the correct place and resist smudging.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN

Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Jacky O.
Jacky O.
Aurora, IL

I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Kori B.
Kori B.

I have tried many setting sprays and this one is my favorite! It melts all my powers together, giving my makeup the perfect natural finish. It also stays on all day, so I don't have to touch up any of my makeup.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now