Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Jordene P.
Jordene P.

This is my favorite setting spray and I have used plenty. It makes my makeup look flawless all day. it makes the makeup also humidity proof, and transfer resistant. love that it also hydrates my skin without making it look greasy throughout the day
Amin A.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ

All time favorite! Used with makeup forever foundation and primer, your make up will never come off. Okay, maybe not Never but definitely not for a long time. Great for oily skin as it leaves a cool matte finish. I'm definitely going to go get more
NaKymrha D.
NaKymrha D.
Boston, MA

One of the best setting spray out right now. It keeps my make up on make face even after a long day If I touch my face I do not see makeup on my hand. It does not mess up my make up. It is easy to apply just a few sprays. Recommended to everyone.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA

5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Sara B.
Sara B.

Does a great job of setting your makecup and giving your finished look some dew and glow. Does not feel tacky and at, and skin appears hydrated and healthy after using. I have combination skin, and do not feel oily at all after using the product.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ

This spray lets me use all powder products with the coverage I need without looking caked or dry. It also makes everything look more blended and seamless and is one of the only things that prevents me from getting a dry patch from wearing makeup
kendall g.
kendall g.
Milwaukee, Wi

My favorite light weight setting spray thus far. I also use this as a refreshing spray during the day. It's so light and refreshing. It never makes my makeup run or smudge at all. Really good stay power and will continue purchasing this product.
L'Erin R.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL

This worked really well I was very impressed with that the only problem I had was that if you use a full coverage foundation and a full coverage loose powder over it, the setting spray can actually dunk up a little bit on you after so many hours
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I love the smell of this one! Makes me feel fresh and sets my makeup, also since I have dry skin I spray before I put on my foundation for that extra moisture my skin needs, it helps me not look blotchy or like I have dry patches. Great product!
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, CA

This spray is good. I wanted to try it to see how well it works. It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. It is very easy to apply. I use 2-3 sprays so make sure everything sets. Very lightweight and I will definitely buy it again.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry