Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Anya H.
Anya H.
Gilbert, AZ

Mist & Fix is a really great setting spray and is up to par with most of MUFE products. I can't really say that I felt it did anything extra or special compared to my favorite Urban Decay spray, but it definitely helped keep my makeup on longer.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB

Love this spray, lasts forever, makes your makeup basically water proof, good for all skin types and smells nice. NO real cons to mention, it does what is supposed to do in setting your makeup and helping it last all day. Love it would buy again
This product keeps my face from looking cakey and keeps my makeup from moving the whole day it's super easy to apply you just spray your face, it really works for my makeup and I would recommend who wants to try it to get it it won't disappoint
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
san diego , ca

I love this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place and does not cause me to have breakouts. It is pretty lightweight and affordable. Matte finish, but also gives a dewy look. I will definitely be repurchasing from Sephora in the near future
Adele S.
Adele S.

Great setting spray! Smells great and leaves your face feeling moisturised and gives a nice glowing look.
I feel as though the applicator could produce a finer mist and that would really improve the packaging.
But the product it self is great!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

This is a great setting spray I think the price is right on point I got mine from Sephora I love it from the product to the packaging I recommend this to others I will definitely repurchase this is the future it kept my makeup in place all day
Katy S.
Katy S.

The best setting spray I've ever used. Although I have tested out many others, from MAC and Urban decay, I keep coming back to this product. It will make your makeup last all day and blend everything seamlessly. It also has a beautiful finish.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Geneva, IL

This made my makeup last through 3 1/2 hours of singing, acting, and tap dancing under hot stage lights. I'd say it's worth its weight in gold for keeping my "face on" for that long! Picked it up at sephora, pasts forever, and pleasant smell!
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA

MY FAVORITE setting spray!!!! Started using it when a friend recommend it to me and been buying it since. Keeps everything in place. Definately recommend it, for any types of skin. I'll continue buying it till or IF I find a better one lol (:
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Flomaton, AL36441

This product was not bad for the price. I have oily skin and it did help cut down on the oil. It is light weight and doesn't give a tight feeling once applied. I would buy this product again. Especially because it's reasonable on the pricing.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now