BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Keeps your makeup in place all night!! I like to spray some of this on my face after my face primer so that my foundation could go on really nice & smooth.. recommend this!
Jeanette O.
Jeanette O.
Riverview, FL
A good product to add more shine/definition such as glitters and pressed pigments not very good to set your makeup in place throughout the day. (At least not for oily skin)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Matthews, NC
This product does make my makeup last just a little bit longer. I personally don't like using it everyday but for the days when I do a full face of makeup this is perfect.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Nashua, NH
This setting spray really does do what it says it's going to do. It has no alcohol so it's not going to dry out your skin. Keeps you hydrated while locking in your makeup😊
Diana
Diana
Awesome product! Every single time I've used it, it just makes my makeup look more natural and not so powdery or cakey, very light mist and last a while. Awesome product!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day long! I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all! Highly recommend this spray to everybody
Yareli P.
Yareli P.
Auburn, WA
I LOVE it. It sets my makeup quickly letting it last all day and makes it look really stunning. I recommend this to anyone who wants their makeup to look good all day
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Love the smell and it has a really fine mist. I love the feeling of putting it on however I don't really notice a difference when I use it as opposed to when I don't.
Iridian M.
Iridian M.
Fort Collins, CO
Setting sprays work always great on my if it's a drugstore or brand they work the same maybe the cuality is waaay better when it your going out to party or the beach.
Janeia L.
Janeia L.
Palmdale, CA
This is best used after you're finished with your makeup. It will last you all night! It is also best used as a primer or moisturizer before the start of your makeup.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray