BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Nashua, NH
This setting spray really does do what it says it's going to do. It has no alcohol so it's not going to dry out your skin. Keeps you hydrated while locking in your makeupūüėä
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Matthews, NC
This product does make my makeup last just a little bit longer. I personally don't like using it everyday but for the days when I do a full face of makeup this is perfect.
Diana
Diana
Awesome product! Every single time I've used it, it just makes my makeup look more natural and not so powdery or cakey, very light mist and last a while. Awesome product!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day long! I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all! Highly recommend this spray to everybody
Janeia L.
Janeia L.
Palmdale, CA
This is best used after you're finished with your makeup. It will last you all night! It is also best used as a primer or moisturizer before the start of your makeup.
Yareli P.
Yareli P.
Auburn, WA
I LOVE it. It sets my makeup quickly letting it last all day and makes it look really stunning. I recommend this to anyone who wants their makeup to look good all day
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Love the smell and it has a really fine mist. I love the feeling of putting it on however I don't really notice a difference when I use it as opposed to when I don't.
Iridian M.
Iridian M.
Fort Collins, CO
Setting sprays work always great on my if it's a drugstore or brand they work the same maybe the cuality is waaay better when it your going out to party or the beach.
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Durham, CT
Love this product!! If you need to keep your makeup in place this is the product to use. Gives a natural finish. I think it would work great with any skin types.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray