Add a Photo

Photos (60)
NaKymrha D.
NaKymrha D.
Boston, MA

One of the best setting spray out right now. It keeps my make up on make face even after a long day If I touch my face I do not see makeup on my hand. It does not mess up my make up. It is easy to apply just a few sprays. Recommended to everyone.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA

5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I love the smell of this one! Makes me feel fresh and sets my makeup, also since I have dry skin I spray before I put on my foundation for that extra moisture my skin needs, it helps me not look blotchy or like I have dry patches. Great product!
L'Erin R.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL

This worked really well I was very impressed with that the only problem I had was that if you use a full coverage foundation and a full coverage loose powder over it, the setting spray can actually dunk up a little bit on you after so many hours
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, Ca

This spray is good. I wanted to try it to see how well it works. It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. It is very easy to apply. I use 2-3 sprays so make sure everything sets. Very lightweight and I will definitely buy it again.
kendall g.
kendall g.
Milwaukee, Wi

My favorite light weight setting spray thus far. I also use this as a refreshing spray during the day. It's so light and refreshing. It never makes my makeup run or smudge at all. Really good stay power and will continue purchasing this product.
Anya H.
Anya H.
Gilbert, AZ

Mist & Fix is a really great setting spray and is up to par with most of MUFE products. I can't really say that I felt it did anything extra or special compared to my favorite Urban Decay spray, but it definitely helped keep my makeup on longer.
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
San diego, Ca

I love this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place and does not cause me to have breakouts. It is pretty lightweight and affordable. Matte finish, but also gives a dewy look. I will definitely be repurchasing from Sephora in the near future
This product keeps my face from looking cakey and keeps my makeup from moving the whole day it's super easy to apply you just spray your face, it really works for my makeup and I would recommend who wants to try it to get it it won't disappoint
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Hollywood, FL

This setting spray is my ride or die!!!! It keeps my makeup slayed in place all day or all night! I have nothing negative to say about it but that it doesn't have sun protection. But I would most definitely recommend this spray to everyone!!!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now