BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Saige B.
Saige B.
I love this more as a refreshing spray than anything. I love that when I'm wearing a powder I can spray it on top and it immediately brightens and takes away that powdery look.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
A dupe for the mac fix plus. This setting spray helps any product sink into the skin and smooth out any powders. The spray itself is very fine and lightweight. Highly recommend
Allie M.
Allie M.
Glen Ellyn
I love this fix setting spray, my makeup looks flawless and has a great finish. The product stays all day without creasing and allows me to be worry free about my makeup life.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Definitely a great product there is a fine mist and it really does set my makeup nicely and keeps it lasting all day but for the price point I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it
Yizel C.
Yizel C.
Wichita, KS
I tried this product one time but it was a friends, I actually really liked this product it work great on my skin and it felt like my makeup wouldn't smudge what so ever !:)
Holly K.
Holly K.
I received a sample of this setting spray. It was fine but didn't feel as nice on my skin as Mac Fix Plus. I wouldn't purchase on my own. The sprayer wasn't the finest mist.
Gennesis R.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
i wasn't that impressed about this product when i received a simple of this i didnt very much like the smell nor the feel of it. i would be willing to try this product again
Juliann J.
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
I have just recently starting to use a fix setting spray. Working long days and hosting events in evenings, this is a must-have product to keep the face fresh all day long.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Keeps your makeup in place all night!! I like to spray some of this on my face after my face primer so that my foundation could go on really nice & smooth.. recommend this!
Jeanette O.
Jeanette O.
Riverview, FL
A good product to add more shine/definition such as glitters and pressed pigments not very good to set your makeup in place throughout the day. (At least not for oily skin)
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray