Add a Photo

Reviews (2082)
Photos (46)
I R.
I R.

Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Chantel E.
Chantel E.
Saskatoon

Amazing. Makes your make up last the whole day it also gives your skin that smooth finish after applying it. would recommend it to any one with combination skin or normal skin. Has no specific smell but works really well.
Kim M.
Kim M.

I purchased the travel size version as I needed a setting spray to help my makeup look less powdery. The packaging is practical and delivers a fine mist. It feels refreshing and dries quickly. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Donna L.
Donna L.

This spray is great for setting your makeup and for getting rid of the powdery cake face look. Works the very best if used before a setting spray with alcohol. My make up looks great after a long 10 hour shift at the bar
Xamara H.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX

I bought this at my local Sephora. It's was okay, of course quite pricey. It's just a mist that I found works similarly to my nyx stay matte mist. It is very lightweight, but I would rather spend less on another product.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Dothan, AL

Really love this stuff. Got it as a sample recommendation from a Sephora associate and have been obsessed ever since. It smells fantastic and really makes makeup stay put. I can definitely recommend this whole heartedly.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Greendale, WI

This will last the ENTIRE day. Not an exaggeration at all I have very dry skin and this leaves a flawless slightly dewy finish. If you have really oily skin this may be a bit much but all in all it's an amazing product.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL

Love this spray ... very refreshing , didn't leave my skin matte even though I'm oily skin . Didn't make my makeup last longer . It was very easy to apply . I recommend this product for my of a dry skin kind of person .
Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Mississauga

I love this setting spray I got a mini version of it and it's very moisturizing and blends all my makeup in very nicely and I have combination skin and it works for me so I recommend to anyone that has combination skin
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

Did nothing for me. I didn't like it at all. I do like the fine mist from the sprayer. That's about all. I didn't notice any staying power with it. I still prefer MAC Fix+ over this for setting with a beautiful finish.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now