BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
It's a pretty good setting spray. You can basically find it at Sephora or online. But I wouldn't say that it Mattifying in the end that's my most concern is keeping my oil at bay.
Edenesis Bethel P.
I like how this spray makes my make up look well-blended and fresh all day. Most days I just use Bare Minerals matte foundation powder (over moisturizer and Becca pore less priming perfector) and then a little bit of blush and this spray sets everything beautifully. Like other reviewers have written, it is not easy to control the amount with the spray nozzle. It will take some practice to figure out how far you need to have it away from your face so you don't end up with big droplets. Some days when my face ends up a bit too wet, I just stand in front of a fan and it dries in no time and my makeup still looks great. A sales person at Sephora did say this works well with power products (so perfect for Bare Minerals) but I have tried this on Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation and it worked well too. As for how it affects my makeup's staying power, it does a good job BUT I have learned that there is a big difference between a setting spray and a finishing spray.
Arminda V.
Covina, CA
So I love love love this product. This is the setting spray i reach for if I know I’m going to go out to a party and be dancing the night away it locks my makeup on so good! And it doesn’t feel heavy on the face like other setting sprays .
April H.
For the price of this product I was a little disappointed. I like the smell of the mist but I do not like the spritz of the mist on my face. I did find that it made my combination skin more oily after applying.
Evangeline L.
Anchorage
My spray is finished. But this is the best. It has water in it and if you have dry complexion like i do then hunny get on board and grab you one. Its good for before and after.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Simply in love with this. Keeps your makeup on for a long time. And great for combination skin. One of my favorite things to buy and carry along with me wherever I go. Def recommend this for anyone to buy.
Jessica M.
Corona, NY
I love it ! The scent is good and it sets my makeup all day ive been using this prduct since day one and never changed it since the pricing is good for an amazing quality !
Paulina R.
Bakersfield , CA
This product really does help set your face and keep the makeup looking good all day long and for a long period of hours. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Lizeth M.
Garland, TX
It’s amazing it’s helped my makeup stay on but I did have to spray it a few times during the day to help my makeup actually stay put but other than that it’s pretty good it does be job
Hannah Louise B.
Atlanta, GA
I'm all in on a setting spray, but I will say this one can be a bit sticky for me. Completely preference I'm sure, but I'm all to happy to reach for my MAC Fix + instead.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry