Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Karley H.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
The only downside i see with this setting spray is that, if applied after mascara, my mascara tends to run a little bit, but nothing that can't be fixed. Still love this product!
Jackey R.
Jackey R.
Levittown, NY
Great setting spray!!!! I use this everyday to set my makeup and whenever I get a bit dry or need a touch up I just spray this on my face and I'm good to go!!! Love love love!!!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Consider this the more hydrating version of Urban Decay's all-nighter spray. Good for refreshing touch-ups throughout the day, I didn't like it for maintaining my makeup though.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this setting spray. This setting spray is great for setting the powders and helps make your makeup look smooth. Its good for intensifying your highlighter and eye shadows.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
A dupe for the mac fix plus. This setting spray helps any product sink into the skin and smooth out any powders. The spray itself is very fine and lightweight. Highly recommend
Saige B.
Saige B.
I love this more as a refreshing spray than anything. I love that when I'm wearing a powder I can spray it on top and it immediately brightens and takes away that powdery look.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Glen Ellyn
I love this fix setting spray, my makeup looks flawless and has a great finish. The product stays all day without creasing and allows me to be worry free about my makeup life.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Definitely a great product there is a fine mist and it really does set my makeup nicely and keeps it lasting all day but for the price point I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it
Holly K.
Holly K.
I received a sample of this setting spray. It was fine but didn't feel as nice on my skin as Mac Fix Plus. I wouldn't purchase on my own. The sprayer wasn't the finest mist.
Gennesis R.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
i wasn't that impressed about this product when i received a simple of this i didnt very much like the smell nor the feel of it. i would be willing to try this product again
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray