Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nida C.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD

As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA

Never tried this product before interested in trying it it looks like it's got a lot of good things in it for your skin like I said definitely interested in it if I could get a sample of it that would be great you're going to throw rocks thanks again
Cheyella M.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I used this spray a couple of times. I prefer Urban Decay but this does the job on those days where I don't do a full face! I usually keep this one in my bag to refresh but I would recommend this to any girl looking for an affordable finishing spray.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

This setting spray is decent. From high-end brands / high-end prices, I kind of expected more... but this didn't really outperform most of my "drugstore" setting sprays. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would use if someone gave to me as a gift.
Lashayla D.
Lashayla D.
Chicago

This product is the THE TRUTH y'all. So, I have it 4 stars only bc I literally just purchased this item and have only used it once. But, I love the way it sets my makeup and also has a dewy effect after it dries. Long lasting and light. I recommend.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Alpinopolis

Fórmula altamente pigmentada que deixa um acabamento fosco natural. Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive oleosa, de fácil aplicação deixa com uma cobertura de média a completa com um acabamento liso . É perfeito para dar cobertura a todo ros
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Fort Collins , Co

I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day. It also does not make my face look oily, and it does not dry my face out. I also really like the spritzer, because he mist is comes out evenly and does not leaves droplets on my foundation.
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT

this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA

This spray makes your makeup stay on for DAYS.
Your makeup will stay on during the summer when you're oily and in the winter when you are dry.
It holds eye shadow and face makeup in place in any situation.
I would recommend this product to everyone!
Amin A.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ

All time favorite! Used with makeup forever foundation and primer, your make up will never come off. Okay, maybe not Never but definitely not for a long time. Great for oily skin as it leaves a cool matte finish. I'm definitely going to go get more
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now