Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA

This setting spray works well for the first few hours but after that I notice my oily skin start to creep through and some of my makeup fading. While it does keep it looking practically pristine for several hours of wear, after that time frame it does start to fade.
Ghristina G.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX

It's very good works good. Everyone talk good thing about it. Yes it dose very much. That a very good thing. Yes very easy to apply. I like it and yes I would buy it again and share it with others. Very much dose. Yes I would over and over again that's a good thing.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Love this setting spray. I spray myself with it before primer to give my skin a good base. It has a great nozel and evenly distributes the product. After all my products are on, I give myself another spray to make everything look natural. Would definitely try again!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

This setting spray held my face in place all day, it doesn't have a smell really, super easy to use and it helps keep me looking good through kids work and home, I've even fallen asleep with it on and woke up looking good still, I would highly recommend this product
Anya T.
Anya T.

I don't think this spray is good for the summer but great for the winter. In the summer it made my skin look shiny and a little too dewy. Kind of like a thin mask or shine. In the winter where my skin tends to be more dry this helps give a slight dewiness and glow.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

I enjoy using this setting spray mist. It gives a nice dewy effect, however, I feel like sometimes this product leaves my skin feeling oily though ... That is why I gave this product 4 stars. Other than that, I do feel it is worth price, and does work its magic. :)
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Edison, NJ

I got my bottle at my Sephora. I love this product it's comparable the MAC fix +. Great for spritzing your face after applying powder makeup. It helps the products melt into your skin. Also great for damping your brushes for more pigmented shadows and highlighters!
Nia R.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX

I use this product daily! It is a great way to set your make and keep it fresh all day long. Con it is cold when you spray it. No types of finishes just depends on the makeup you are wearing that day. No sun protection. I would recommend this product to all women.
Alex M.
Alex M.

My go-to setting spray. I recommend this over Urban Decay by far. It doesn't make my makeup water proof or what not and I'm SOOOO picky over what I use so this is nice because it doesnt have alcohol in and such. I like that it keeps my contour from fading as well.
radiate s.
radiate s.

Not my favorite but still a great setting spray! Its pricey but again its a great spray. Makes your makeup last all day. Feels great to refresh during the day! Smells good. I dont have any cons with this product but there are setting sprays I would choose over it.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now