BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful setting spray the help makeup to last longer throughout the day after application. This spray actually has a special quality of making makeup waterproof! It also helps to blend all of the powders together for a more skin like makeup look!
Bre F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great setting spray. It is in one of my top setting sprays. I would recommend this product but there are other sprays that work better and are more affordable. But if you love this brand you are going to love this setting spray.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is dermatologist tested and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed. The spray dries quickly and absorbs into the makeup, hence setting in. It keeps my makeup from moving or transferring. It doesn't create dry flakes around my dry areas and keeps things gleaming!
Nathalie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this spray before, it does make your makeup last all day. It is really good for dry skin. The only down sides are that the sprayer doesn't provide an even mist. This provides a natura finish. This is also a bit pricey.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this.. When I think of MUFE products, I think of top quality, professional and longwearing. This is one of the few that were a miss for me. I feel like whenever I try it, I dont know if it's my skin type (combo) or the products I use before it, but it makes my makeup super patchy and it slides around.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I got this for my birthday and it was amazing!! It is pretty light weight but I never bring it someone outside of my house incase I lose it. It is siper easy to apply, since all I have to do is spray it.

It makes my skin (makeup) look fresh all day, and since I do not get home until late at night, I want my makeup to look on point, and it meets my expectation!!! I recommend this to everyone
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was told that this was summer-proof, and it's not. The salesperson raised my expectations of this and told me that it was sweat/water/running around after bad kids(I work at a summer camp) proof, and it wasn't. It helps make setting powder and foundation melt together beautifully, but I can definitely tell when I have it on, it's stiff and slightly tacky at times.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing setting spray! very hydrating compared to the other ones. very light weight as well. helps hold your makeup in place all day without drying out your skin. would recommend to anyone more dry who needs a product without alcohol
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is my must have summer favorite in the summer I sweat a lot so this is good for oily and dry and I have combination skin I do believe this SPF of 30 unit which is great it has a matte finish and I would definitely recommend it again
Elena G.
honestly, before this product, i had no idea that i needed setting spray. i picked up a sample-sized setting spray at sephora to see what the hype was all about, and it became my freaking holy grail product... (with primer as well, i don't have to re-apply anything...)
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry