Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV

I have this and I gotta say it is pretty great. Don't understand the "fix" part but it keeps that makeup ON. Left off a star because it could be mattifying or blotting. I love the amount you get, it lasts forever
cristal m.
cristal m.

I like this setting spray to set my makeup idk if the spray will protect me from the sun but it blend will when I spray it on my face and it keeps my makeup in place all day long and all night amazing i recommend
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

This setting spray keeps my makeup fresh all day. I'm not a particular fan of the scent but I love that it actually works. It doesn't leave my skin looking extra oily or dewy either. Try it if you haven't yet!
Dana P.
Dana P.

Make up forever has very good quality products. I often use this as a refresh on my make up when I find my make up is starting to look a little dull. I often use this interchangeably with other setting sprays.
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario

This product is pretty good. It does the job but if used better. This year the competition for the best setting spray is rough but this one for sure would make the top 10. Keeps makeup on for at least 7 hours.
Mardomy G.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL

So good setting spray, it makes that your makeup last a lot, my skin is a combination and this come me so food, my makeup last all day, looks so natural and my skkn feels so good, probably I will buy it again
Liz Q.
Liz Q.

Nice fixing spray. It doesn't keep my makeup on for a long time but does fix the powdery look. It creates a very nice glow without making the skin look greasy. It's great for refreshing and retouching makeup.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH

Setting spray has always been a product I didn't quite think was necessary. But with this setting spray I really see a difference. It makes my make up stay so much longer. It makes it more fresh and not Cakey
Johanna T.
Johanna T.

I completely love this spray it helps my makeup stay on longer than without wearing it. For me it gave me a more of a matte look which I personally love and long lasting finish. Defiantly Recommend this one.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now