Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA

Never tried this product before interested in trying it it looks like it's got a lot of good things in it for your skin like I said definitely interested in it if I could get a sample of it that would be great you're going to throw rocks thanks again
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA

This spray makes your makeup stay on for DAYS.
Your makeup will stay on during the summer when you're oily and in the winter when you are dry.
It holds eye shadow and face makeup in place in any situation.
I would recommend this product to everyone!
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Fort Collins , Co

I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day. It also does not make my face look oily, and it does not dry my face out. I also really like the spritzer, because he mist is comes out evenly and does not leaves droplets on my foundation.
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT

this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Amin A.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ

All time favorite! Used with makeup forever foundation and primer, your make up will never come off. Okay, maybe not Never but definitely not for a long time. Great for oily skin as it leaves a cool matte finish. I'm definitely going to go get more
Naomee M.
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN

So far I haven't had a problem with it. It definitely sets my make up and all my friends have it. I definitely recommend because it's just so nice and I use it daily. My friends and I all got it for our birthdays so now we all twin haha. Great gift
Jordene P.
Jordene P.

This is my favorite setting spray and I have used plenty. It makes my makeup look flawless all day. it makes the makeup also humidity proof, and transfer resistant. love that it also hydrates my skin without making it look greasy throughout the day
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA

5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
NaKymrha D.
NaKymrha D.
Boston, MA

One of the best setting spray out right now. It keeps my make up on make face even after a long day If I touch my face I do not see makeup on my hand. It does not mess up my make up. It is easy to apply just a few sprays. Recommended to everyone.
Anya H.
Anya H.
Gilbert, AZ

Mist & Fix is a really great setting spray and is up to par with most of MUFE products. I can't really say that I felt it did anything extra or special compared to my favorite Urban Decay spray, but it definitely helped keep my makeup on longer.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now