Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Dana P.
Dana P.

Make up forever has very good quality products. I often use this as a refresh on my make up when I find my make up is starting to look a little dull. I often use this interchangeably with other setting sprays.
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario

This product is pretty good. It does the job but if used better. This year the competition for the best setting spray is rough but this one for sure would make the top 10. Keeps makeup on for at least 7 hours.
Liz Q.
Liz Q.

Nice fixing spray. It doesn't keep my makeup on for a long time but does fix the powdery look. It creates a very nice glow without making the skin look greasy. It's great for refreshing and retouching makeup.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH

Setting spray has always been a product I didn't quite think was necessary. But with this setting spray I really see a difference. It makes my make up stay so much longer. It makes it more fresh and not Cakey
Johanna T.
Johanna T.

I completely love this spray it helps my makeup stay on longer than without wearing it. For me it gave me a more of a matte look which I personally love and long lasting finish. Defiantly Recommend this one.
Montana S.
Montana S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Love this stuff! I tend to dry out after applying all of my makeup, so after a spritz of this setting spray, I feel hydrated. Keeps my make up in place and gives me a nice airbrush finish! So worth the money
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love this stuff. I have had great experiences with setting sprays, this is no different. Keeps everything where it should be, easy on, and doesn't create issues for my skin. I would totally buy this again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, Ontario

If you want a dewy look then this is the spray for you. I use it however as a mixing medium and to also make my eye shadows standout more I spray a little of them on my brush before dipping it in eye shadow
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY

I purchased this as my high end setting spray. I usually buy a drug store and brand spray. I didn't love this one as much as I would have expected being MU4E but I will probably purchase this product again.
Sara B.
Sara B.

Enjoyed this product. Bought and used this a few times. Very lightweight but keeps your makeup on all night. Very easy to just spray on quickly and get out the door. I would recommend it to people for sure.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now