BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Brittany K.
This setting spray does help makeup last throughout the day. I would not repurchase this product though. It is very sticky despite the claim. The spray nozzle also delivers thick bursts of product instead of a fine mist.
Logan R.
This setting spray is amazing! It gives such a nice matte finish! It holds everything in place for so long! It is one of my favorites and a staple piece in my makeup routine! 10/10 recommend for every makeup loving person!
Alayna M.
Lagrangeville, NY
I love this setting spray , it is my everyday use and it’s pretty cheap too. It keeps my face hydrated but also protects from daily oil, as well as not being overly noticeable with dewyness
Ruth H.
I think that everyone use this one out to finish the make up and personally I really like the smell and it works really good I miss is the one of the best rated make up spray so I really loved it.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is amazing!! It makes me feel so so refreshed. The application is fairly easy and it looks sunning!! Such a great product and brand!! Fairly priced and easy to find!! I can’t wait to use this product again! Hands down one of my favorites!!
Melissa H.
Nottingham, MD
This was a excellent setting spray. Set well. Just kept my make looking flawless for most of the day. It also smells really good because some setting sprays just don't have the best smell.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Use this most before applying makeup (primer) and after (setting spray). This will keep your makeup on all day and all night! They have a small travel size that is perfect for on the go!
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others. LASTS ALL DAY!
Destiney P.
Altavista
Love this spray! It is more on the expensive side.. but when you’re gonna do your makeup that takes at least 1 hour, if not longer, you want it to stay all day! And keep you looking beautiful and radiant!
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
This setting spray is good it helps set my makeup. Obviously.. but i would really recommend to other, I’m sure they will enjoy them as well, it’s perfect for dry and oily skin. It also helps for eyeshadow pigments.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry