Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Hydrating and strong. Locks up the foundation and cancels all the powder-ey look to your skin. it's my every day setting spray. It doesn't dry up your skin and great for winter days. Price is great too. I went through 3 bottles already and just got a new one. Recommend
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

This product helps my makeup last all day and makes my foundation and powder blend nicely together and not look cakey. Although it can be hard to control how much product comes out, this product will last you several months. I recommend this to dry and oily skin types.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

Ok so I actually do have this product and it was the first ever setting spray I ever bought & lemme tell you it REALLY DOES WORK. I have dry oily skin and this really makes my makeup stay for a long time! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS. Also the e.l.f one! But this is awesome
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
San Juan

This is the #1 setting spray ever!!!!! It doesn't leave a sticky finish or have a weird scent. I've used this to apply glitter to the eye, to apply eye shadows wet for a long lasting look, to set makeup, or even use it to thin foundations. Mist & Fix is a must have!!!!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Brooklyn, NY

My all time favorite setting spray! I love to use it to set my foundation afterwards and I also like to set the eyes hadow I have on my waterline with it. It will appear to be a bit sticky if you use too much so I like to use about 3-4 sprays worth. Highly recommended!
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is my 2nd go to setting spay when I'm working with clients at Sephora. It works really well & is around the same price as the Urban Decay All Nighter. This can also be used to sheer out full coverage foundation. I particularly like using it with the HD foundation.
Theresa O.
Theresa O.
Rio Rancho, NM

I really liked this product definitely made my make up last a lot longer and makes me feel nice and refreshing it's definitely pricey and I'm sure there are other setting sprays that are cheaper and will also get the job done but this product is definitely worth a try
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI

This stuff is fine. I haven't noticed any extensive wear difference when I use it. It smells decent though and a small bottle has lasted me quite a while. It doesn't make your face too shiny, or cause anything to slip around. I''m trying other products for comparison.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Treva B.
Treva B.

I picked up a travel size of this setting spray on vacation after realizing I had forgotten my usual setting spray at home. I'm so glad I bought it because it's quickly become one of my favorite setting sprays. It works very well and locks everything into face-place.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now