Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA

3 stars because I was neither impressed nor dissatisfied with this product. Seems pretty average to me. I have oily skin so I need something pretty heavy duty, I will probably not repurchase and will stick with my UD Allnighter
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Brunswick, GA

I have not tried this brand but my daughter has and she says it is another amazing finishing spray💖 she loves beauty products as I do and we share a lot of everything
So I will be trying this one along with my next makeover :)
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Queen creek, AZ

I love all setting sprays this has to be on the list of my top 10!!! Setting pray is a must have no matter what!! I live in az where the average daily temperatures outside are 90-95 this setting spray helps keep my makeup put!
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
Orlando, FL

purchased this product because I needed something to help me set my foundation without the use of powder. I have sensitive dry skin, large pores. It works on my combination type skin perfectly. I totally recommend it to others
Karen L.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY

The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mcallen, TX

It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Jafrina J.
Jafrina J.

I recently bought this and I think I've found the perfect setting spray for my skin. This makes my skin flawless and perfects my makeup look. I see a difference when I don't spray this on my face. Will surely repurchase this.
Sara T.
Sara T.

This is my favorite setting spray. I love how lightweight it is on my face. I also love that it doesn't dry out my skin and makeup as well. It works really well with my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA

This setting spray works great! It sets all of my makeup nicely and keeps it from slipping and sliding all over the place. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves makeup and needs a good setting spray!
This product mists on after makeup is finished and sets makeupp for at least ten to twelve hours. You can rub it off and you can't seat it off Make up looks freshly applied even after all day. Also is not drying to my skin.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now