BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
I love this product. It is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. It smells wonderful and prolongs my makeup. I can use it before makeup application to refresh my skin or to set my makeup after application. It's also great for wetting my makeup brushes when I need to intensify the color of my eye shadows. This product has so many uses. So wonderful
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This is a really good setting spray. It doesn't have a scent and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the face. It's very easy to apply. It's pricy and I think there's other ones cheaper, but it's worth a try if you really love this brand like I do.
Lauren B.
I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Selene C.
I love this product after finishing up on your make up and spray the setting spray on top of your make up it gives it a studio finish look ready for a photo shoot. Value of it runs from $10-60 I think that's really good and I would recommend it!!
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
First off make up forever products are stupid expensive. This stuff is okay, not worth the amount of money in my opinion. To be honest you would be better off spending 6 bucks on the ELF setting spray that does the job the exact same way, hell even better.
brittany p.
First of all this stuff WORKS. The spray outcome is even the feel is smooth and it gives a dewy look not a greasy one and it made my make up last way longer. No other setting spray doesn't compare to this. I had on afterglow cosmetics face powder foundation ,total cover, under eye concealer and blush. ( first photo indoor lighting, second photo flash, third photo natural lighting)This spray kept my make up in place all day at work and then some.5 am +. That's pretty amazing.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This setting spray works great. I just switched to it from using a different brand and I love it. It sprays nice and evenly and feels lightweight. My makeup lasted all day and looked great. I will continue to repurchase and do recommend to others.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
This setting Spray is one of my favorites and I only have two! This Spray does not feel sticky at all. It takes away the powder look of makeup and leaves the skin flawless. It helps out with my dewy looks. If I feel like intensifying my highlight, I would use this on my brush before applying the highlight which then makes it even more pigmented.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry