Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cheyella M.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I used this spray a couple of times. I prefer Urban Decay but this does the job on those days where I don't do a full face! I usually keep this one in my bag to refresh but I would recommend this to any girl looking for an affordable finishing spray.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this setting spray! Used every single day while living in the Virgin Islands where the humidity would typically make my foundation slide off my face. This setting spray locked everything into place for 24 hours. Would definitely recommend.
carissa e.
carissa e.

makeup forever is a beautiful brand and this setting spray was my ride or die because it made my makeup act forever through the night. its had some spf formula in it. idk if it would work for oily skin but it work for me and inbev dry to normal skin.
Britt B.
Britt B.
Mississauga, ON

I used this for a wedding where I did the make up for the bridal party. They told me the make up stayed all day and when initially applying it gave a dewy fresh look. Also does not ruin or smudge the make up underneath. Very inexpensive. A must have!
Nida C.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD

As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
Liz B.
Liz B.

That finishing touch. I've only just used it a few times. As I don't bother during a normal work week. So I honestly can't answer this 100%. But for the short time I've used it, I don't mind it. Only one squirt, as I worry it will make my makeup run.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA

This spray makes your makeup stay on for DAYS.
Your makeup will stay on during the summer when you're oily and in the winter when you are dry.
It holds eye shadow and face makeup in place in any situation.
I would recommend this product to everyone!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT

this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.

I love this setting spray! Other than the Mac fix plus this another One Of My go to settings spray! You just spray & it gives u a matte finish! It also does wonders for oily skinned people like me, I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin.
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Fort Collins, CO

I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day. It also does not make my face look oily, and it does not dry my face out. I also really like the spritzer, because he mist is comes out evenly and does not leaves droplets on my foundation.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now