BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This spray felt ok, but wasn't great. I found that my makeup didn't last longer with this. According to a Sephora employee, this product has alcohol in if and that may have been the cause.
Arianna C.
Arianna C.
Downey, CA
Great product for when I want my makeup to stay on for a day or a night out. Really lightweight spray that doesn't make you feel like you have something on your face which is really great.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Santa Ana, CA
Makeup forever is one of my favorite brands! I definetly use this setting spray after I have applied my HD stick foundation for a nice finish. It is a small size and very travel friendly.
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Lakewood, WA
I bought this because I've seen a lot of your era using it. It is a good product! Comparable to Mac fix plus. But I prefer to stick with my fix plus because it is my holy grail product.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Doesn't feel tacky on your face. You can use it multiple times. Makes your skin feel refreshed and really does make your makeup last all day!
Judelle V.
Judelle V.
Great setting spray. Definitely takes away the powdery look and makes your makeup look natural. I would recommend you try the travel size before the full size of your still on the fence
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Redwood City, CA
Literally my go to product. I don't get weird lines from my sunglasses on my nose any more and it kept my makeup on perfectly during a very wild roll in the hay. 10/10 would recommend.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
This is a great setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day along and actually keeps the oil from my face too! I would definitely recommend this setting spray! totally worth it!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Forest Hills, NY
I think this works okay, but the spray in the packaging is not that great. It doesn't come out in a fine mist. I'm waiting for my UD setting spray to be done so I can transfer it.
Karley H.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
The only downside i see with this setting spray is that, if applied after mascara, my mascara tends to run a little bit, but nothing that can't be fixed. Still love this product!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry