Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Arely N.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL

I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Linda P.
Linda P.
Chino , CA

I think this setting spray was okay . I really wanted to try it out but I felt like the urban decay one made my make up last longer throughout the day . Also I felt like it sprayed funny . I don't think I would purchase this again
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV

Ok this is the most under rated product!!!! This is soooo amazing!! It makes my makeup last alll day thoughout 112 degree weather working outside in the heat of vegas! If you usually look cakey with makeup this gets rid of that!!
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH

This is my most loved setting spray ever. I turn to this all the time and always make sure I have it in my collection. It literally keeps my makeup on all freaking day. I love the whole MUFE line and this one is my all time fave.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Aylmer Ont.

Very good quality product and last for a long time. The first ingredient is water so it is great for both oily and dry skin while still being lightweight and mate. I would recommend to others highly and I would 109% buy it again.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Urbandale, IA

I love this for my drier days, or when I'm using a lot of powder products. It really helps seal everything together & keep it on! I have normal skin but I'd say normal-dry could use & love it. It might be too much for oily types!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

This is my go to setting spray when I need it my make up to last me all day long and for it to control my oiliness. When I want to look dewy I go for my Mac setting spray but when I want to look flawless for interviews I use this
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.

Amazing scent and can't feel on your face at all. Keeps makeup in place all day, 100% better than Urban Decay setting sprays which I thought left my makeup feeling dry and cracked on my face. Really light and leaves makeup fresh.
Kate C.
Kate C.

This setting spray will make your makeup last all day long!! I would say that if is fairly light on your skin, and doesn't feel that weird. It is also very easy to apply! I would for sure buy this again, and I highly recommend!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA

3 stars because I was neither impressed nor dissatisfied with this product. Seems pretty average to me. I have oily skin so I need something pretty heavy duty, I will probably not repurchase and will stick with my UD Allnighter
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now