Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East

The makeup forever must and fix spray is pretty great. It's very lightweight and it keeps your makeup on all day. It doesn't have an amazing smell but it is very easy to apply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Grand Falls- windsor, Newfoundland

Love this setting spray! It is good for oily skin. I also like to spray this on my brush to apply eyeshadows for an extra boost of pigment. Very lightweight and comfortable! I have repurchased 3 times and I love it
Amelia H.
Amelia H.

I'm a little torn on this product, it seems to play nice with some of my makeup but not others. I find it can leave me with droplet like marks on my face, however maybe it's the application rather then the product?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley, MA

This stuff is amazing without it I don't know how my makeup could look just as good as if I just got ready!! It truly sets your makeup for the day..especially thos rainy days ! I highly recommend this setting spray
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks and it works well so far. I have oily skin which sometimes causes my makeup to transfer. This spray helps to keep everything in the correct place and resist smudging.
makenna k.
makenna k.
Chatsworth, CA

ALL TIME FAVORITE!! my go to every day!! met my expectations, no, exceeded them!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i recommend to EVERYONE!! THIS IS A MUST HAVE!! seriously amazing!!! just perfect!! super super fantabulous!!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, Wv

I have this and I gotta say it is pretty great. Don't understand the "fix" part but it keeps that makeup ON. Left off a star because it could be mattifying or blotting. I love the amount you get, it lasts forever
cristal m.
cristal m.

I like this setting spray to set my makeup idk if the spray will protect me from the sun but it blend will when I spray it on my face and it keeps my makeup in place all day long and all night amazing i recommend
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

This setting spray keeps my makeup fresh all day. I'm not a particular fan of the scent but I love that it actually works. It doesn't leave my skin looking extra oily or dewy either. Try it if you haven't yet!
Dana P.
Dana P.

Make up forever has very good quality products. I often use this as a refresh on my make up when I find my make up is starting to look a little dull. I often use this interchangeably with other setting sprays.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now