Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca

This is my favorite product I bought it at Sephora this was my first highs end face primer. And I love it I am totally going to re-purchase this product because it makes my makeup last a more longer period of time but it also makes my face look smooth
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

This spray is really good. I like to use this after I finish my make up. It's easy to apply all you do it spritz some on your face. It takes away that powdery look. And sets my make up all day long. I would buy this setting spray again when I run out!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Redwood, NY

I really love this product. Unfortunately somethings are too good to be true. This increases the longevity of my makeup from sliding but it increases its ability to crease in fine lines. I don't how i feel about that but it does what it is sold to do.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

This setting spray is decent. From high-end brands / high-end prices, I kind of expected more... but this didn't really outperform most of my "drugstore" setting sprays. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would use if someone gave to me as a gift.
Cheyella M.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I used this spray a couple of times. I prefer Urban Decay but this does the job on those days where I don't do a full face! I usually keep this one in my bag to refresh but I would recommend this to any girl looking for an affordable finishing spray.
carissa e.
carissa e.

makeup forever is a beautiful brand and this setting spray was my ride or die because it made my makeup act forever through the night. its had some spf formula in it. idk if it would work for oily skin but it work for me and inbev dry to normal skin.
Nida C.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD

As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
Catherine S.
Catherine S.

Makeup Forever mist and fix setting spray truly is amazing and it works wonders if you're willing to put your makeup on you want to stay all night this is a go to product that make you look wonderful all throughout the night without reapplying makeup
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this setting spray! Used every single day while living in the Virgin Islands where the humidity would typically make my foundation slide off my face. This setting spray locked everything into place for 24 hours. Would definitely recommend.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA

Never tried this product before interested in trying it it looks like it's got a lot of good things in it for your skin like I said definitely interested in it if I could get a sample of it that would be great you're going to throw rocks thanks again
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now