Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Monserrat M.
Monserrat M.

💄Girls theres another way to receive makeup using this app m e r c a r i use this invite code PDXNFH at sign up you will automatically earn money that money its going directly into your account you can use it to get makeup or any other item good luck xoxo
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Hammond, IN

it feels like it does nothing for your face until you realize that it does and it is great for both skin textures, its easy and efficient for everyone not sure if it protects me from the sun but i never had any problems and think more people should buy it
Monica B.
Monica B.

This Is a must for your makeup bag!! If your at Sephora or a makeup forever boutique buy it! It is worth every penny! Has gum tar extract in there to hold your makeup longer! Sounds scary but it's not! This is my 3rd bottle way better than Mac mist & fix
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY

This is okay but I've had a lot better for a lot cheaper. Lol like 2$ cheap. My elf spray literally makes my makeup stick to my face for dayyyysss. And honestly why pay more for something that you can get for a few bucks that's in my opinion ALOT better.
Cilver C.
Cilver C.
Traverse city, Mi

This is a great setting spray for normal to dry skin types! It's alcohol free, has a nice misting mechanism, and keeps my makeup in place all day for when I want a more glowy look. They also sell this in a travel size, which is great to just test it out.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC

This is my favorite setting spray. I've used several from a lot of different brands, but I love this one. It feels great and light on the skin. And it helps your makeup stay for hours longer than it would without it. Would recommend to a friend anytime.
Aisley D.
Aisley D.

This is the best setting spray I've used and it really keeps my skin from getting oily which is great because I have super oily skin! It keeps the makeup in place and flawless and the spray also has a nice smell to it! I would recommend it to a friend 😊
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Newport News, VA

This is my holy grail!!!! U need this if u want ur makeup on all day. Not too expensive! But if u want a product that actually does the job ur gonna have to drop a pretty penny. Smells good n not sticky feels like u have nothing on ur face once it dries
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Happy Valley, OR

This is amazing I love that it makes my makeup stay on longer without it feeling like an extra layer! It's refreshing and easy to use! You can also use it to spray on your shadow brush to intensify an eye shadow color which is one of my favorite tricks!
Grace C.
Grace C.

If you have not primed your face with a decent amount of powder and other flammables, this setting spray will not set anything on fire. It's holds makeup ok, but I look for a spray that can really set things: makeup, fires, riots, alarms, traps, etc...
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry