BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Diana
Awesome product! Every single time I've used it, it just makes my makeup look more natural and not so powdery or cakey, very light mist and last a while. Awesome product!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day long! I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all! Highly recommend this spray to everybody
Iridian M.
Fort Collins, CO
Setting sprays work always great on my if it's a drugstore or brand they work the same maybe the cuality is waaay better when it your going out to party or the beach.
Janeia L.
Palmdale, CA
This is best used after you're finished with your makeup. It will last you all night! It is also best used as a primer or moisturizer before the start of your makeup.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
One of the best setting sprays in the market it doesn't feel like hairspray on my face. My makeup last all day. I bought mine from Sephora. It is worth every penny
Camila P.
Hollywood , FL
I love this spray. It makes the makeup last much longer on the skin, including artistic makeup, helps the paint does not break, or fall so fast.Really good one.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH
I love this one it's amazing! It's great to use! I use it every time I do my makeup! I've let my sister use it too because she really likes it and she has none!
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This setting spray is very lightweight and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. It is sweat proof and keeps make up in place for hours. Well worth the price
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
Love this I have used better but it's not the worst it is easy to apply! It's pretty affordable if you ask me it done a okay job on keeping my makeup in place.
Mersaidies H.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have only tried a few setting sprays so far & I haven't liked most of them but this one definitely stays on my list of things to re buy when it becomes empty
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry