Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (36)
Treva B.
Treva B.

I picked up a travel size of this setting spray on vacation after realizing I had forgotten my usual setting spray at home. I'm so glad I bought it because it's quickly become one of my favorite setting sprays. It works very well and locks everything into face-place.
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN

I love this setting spray for a few reasons. First off it is alcohol free so it will not dry out your skin. Second it helps add hydration to your skin. Has a refreshing sent. Locks make up in for an all day wear. A must have for anyone who has more normal to dry skin
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA

I wish that it was a lower price point but I love the results of this product. It really does do a great job of setting in my makeup and it also helps to give my skin a dewey complexion. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to use this product.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Nayali A.
Nayali A.

This is a great spray, to leave your makeup set and lightweight. It leaves you with a natural dewy look all day. It does not wear off easily, it is very good and setting and keeps your makeup in place. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a natural dewy look.
Dafranlii S.
Dafranlii S.
Miami Florida

I like this spray a lot, it makes the makeup last all day and it is super good for my skin, I like it and it is one of my favorites.

Me gusta mucho este spray, hace que el maquillaje dure todo el dia y es super bueno para mi piel, me gusta y es uno de mis favoritos.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL

I like how this spray makes my make up look well-blended and fresh all day. Most days I just use Bare Minerals matte foundation powder (over moisturizer and Becca pore less priming perfector) and then a little bit of blush and this spray sets everything beautifully.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA

This setting spray works well for the first few hours but after that I notice my oily skin start to creep through and some of my makeup fading. While it does keep it looking practically pristine for several hours of wear, after that time frame it does start to fade.
Ghristina G.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX

It's very good works good. Everyone talk good thing about it. Yes it dose very much. That a very good thing. Yes very easy to apply. I like it and yes I would buy it again and share it with others. Very much dose. Yes I would over and over again that's a good thing.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Love this setting spray. I spray myself with it before primer to give my skin a good base. It has a great nozel and evenly distributes the product. After all my products are on, I give myself another spray to make everything look natural. Would definitely try again!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now