MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Laguna Beach, CA
I carry a small thing of this with me when I travel because it is so refreshing. It makes the face look beautiful. It I also use it when I'm not wearing makeup to just give my face a little glow!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Sumas, WA
This is my favorite setting spray. Its honestly amazing. I literally jumped in the ocean with a full face of makeup after 6 hours of wear and it was still completely intact after I got dried off.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
Very disappointing, however not horrible. This product does not have staying power and it does not keep your makeup on. Yet it works to wet your makeup brushes to apply eyeshadows and concealer.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ
in my opinion this doesnt work for me. idk if im putting it on to close or far but it just seems like my makeup doesnt last once i start to sweat my makeup startstto run or just look very messy.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Let me start saying this is amazing product I just love it how my face feels every time I spray this on my face before and after I wear my foundation this is just a very good product I love it.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this setting spray it works well. I was not disappointed when I used it for the first time it doesn't smell bad to me and dried good on my face it didn't leave any sticky residue.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester, OH
This is the best setting spary in the world I use this on a daily basis and its so awesome it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like others it's awesome it makes your face feel super fresh
Laura F.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite product from Make Up For Ever! This mist doesn't give me any irritation because my skin is very dry and sensitive. Really sets my makeup nice and my makeup doesn't get cakey!
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I was addicted to another setting Souray until i found Make up Revolultions! It's awesome. Doesn't make my face feel wet and it sets fast. My make up lasts all day! And it's budget friendly.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray