BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Frazay A.
Fullerton, CA
I never noticed a difference in how long my makeup lasts with the spray I feel like it does nothing for the amount of money I paid for it maybe it works for certain skin tones before my dry skin it didn't even hydrate
Rachel P.
Vail, AZ
I have oily skin and was looking for a setting spray that lasts all day and mattifies but this one was a fail my face needed touching up and blotting before noon I don’t recommend if you’re looking for the things I was looking for
Katelynn A.
Sandown
I usually dislike the smell of setting spray in general and I found that to be the same when it came to this one. It’s light and keeps my makeup in place for the most part. I would recommend it.
Sierra A.
It’s alright. Some people say it prolongs your makeup wear time but I don’t really ever have a problem with my makeup wearing off in the first place. I prefer setting sprays that are for glow and hydration.
Brittany K.
This setting spray does help makeup last throughout the day. I would not repurchase this product though. It is very sticky despite the claim. The spray nozzle also delivers thick bursts of product instead of a fine mist.
Alayna M.
Lagrangeville, NY
I love this setting spray , it is my everyday use and it’s pretty cheap too. It keeps my face hydrated but also protects from daily oil, as well as not being overly noticeable with dewyness
Ruth H.
I think that everyone use this one out to finish the make up and personally I really like the smell and it works really good I miss is the one of the best rated make up spray so I really loved it.
Brittany H.
Texas City
I love this setting spray! It smells so good and clean. It makes my skin feel fresh! I used to use this all the time when I first bought it, but now I use it every once in awhile.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is amazing!! It makes me feel so so refreshed. The application is fairly easy and it looks sunning!! Such a great product and brand!! Fairly priced and easy to find!! I can’t wait to use this product again! Hands down one of my favorites!!
Melissa H.
Nottingham, MD
This was a excellent setting spray. Set well. Just kept my make looking flawless for most of the day. It also smells really good because some setting sprays just don't have the best smell.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry