BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Laguna Beach, CA
I carry a small thing of this with me when I travel because it is so refreshing. It makes the face look beautiful. It I also use it when I'm not wearing makeup to just give my face a little glow!
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
Very disappointing, however not horrible. This product does not have staying power and it does not keep your makeup on. Yet it works to wet your makeup brushes to apply eyeshadows and concealer.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ
in my opinion this doesnt work for me. idk if im putting it on to close or far but it just seems like my makeup doesnt last once i start to sweat my makeup startstto run or just look very messy.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this setting spray it works well. I was not disappointed when I used it for the first time it doesn't smell bad to me and dried good on my face it didn't leave any sticky residue.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is the best setting spary in the world I use this on a daily basis and its so awesome it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like others it's awesome it makes your face feel super fresh
Julie A.
Julie A.
Let me start saying this is amazing product I just love it how my face feels every time I spray this on my face before and after I wear my foundation this is just a very good product I love it.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite product from Make Up For Ever! This mist doesn't give me any irritation because my skin is very dry and sensitive. Really sets my makeup nice and my makeup doesn't get cakey!
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
This helped me to make it through some grueling hours presenting my theories to engineers across the country. Even though I broke a sweat, my makeup didn't budge! That is a huge benefit to me!
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Another good setting spray. Spray after your makeup is on, and it locks your makeup.just spray and your done. Good for all types of skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Very light feeling
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I was addicted to another setting Souray until i found Make up Revolultions! It's awesome. Doesn't make my face feel wet and it sets fast. My make up lasts all day! And it's budget friendly.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray