BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I really love this setting spray, definitely a 5-star product but it's too expensive for daily use which is how often I like to use my setting sprays. It's not a miracle worker but it does extend the life of my foundation and unlike many setting sprays does not contain any alcohol. I use 3 acne medications and 1 melasma medication (all very drying), this setting spray makes my skin look and feel hydrated.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
BEST SETTING SRAY IVE USED IN A WHILE !! Ugh I dont know if I could rave about this product enough it's absolutely amazing !! It definitely beats all the urban decay one sun my book I have very dry skin and some setting sprays can make my skin feel a little tight not in a good way but this just melts with my makeup and makes it look so dewy and ugh I love it .
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoyed this setting spray and it has served wonders for setting my makeup for long periods of time. This is my go-to during the summer time specially when I want to get that fresh dewy look. You will not go wrong with this setting spray so please pick it up today
Regina S.
Euclid, OH
What is makeup without finishing spray? It would be like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips...just awful. This mist and fix setting spray does just that set your makeup. This product does not smudge, not tacky to the touch, make your makeup last and look flawless.Would recommend.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
tried this product on a whim as the ones at ulta are very expensive. It works pretty well. Without this spray my make up looks matte for like 2 hours then because shiny as heck like literally so greasy it looks like someone rubbed chicken grease on me lol. But I tried this with the elf setting powder and it went well. I placed the setting powder on after putting on my make up then sealed it with the spray. It decreased my shine immensely. it was a heat wave here and even after 6 hours in the 90 plus degree and extreme humidity my face still looked great.
La Sheenlaruba T.
#contest.
This is a spray that I love to apply because it truly sets it BUT I don't look "washed" out or ashy or chalky. It is lightweight and that is a great feeling! It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. I would recommend it to others.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Bianca M.
Livermore, CA
This mist is light and comfortable which sets every type of makeup and is very easy to apply.
All you have to do is push the little button at the top and spray it on like perfume except all over your makeup for longer wear.
I recommend this to everyone.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Maura N.
I bought it because I wanted something that would set my makeup all day. The girl swore it would "water proof" my whole face because I was having issues with my eyebrow just fading because I'm oily in that area. Well literally does not do anything to my makeup, sprays horribly and it has a not very pleasing smell. Don't waste your money buy UD or KatVonD
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry